Quote from: "Idéalo"
if MJ has killed himself, so why Murray traveled to Forest Lawn

That's why. To mourn his "friend" who comitted suicide.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I just cant stop thinking about those cctv tapes,were are they,they need to be found.  

Me too!!

Can anyone here attend the front of the courthouse with a placards loudly displaying the words "WHERE ARE THE CCTV TAPES??!!" ?

Surely this would compel the media to comment and make the issue more difficult to sweep under the carpet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "Heartsong"
I just cant stop thinking about those cctv tapes,were are they,they need to be found.  

Me too!!

Can anyone here attend the front of the courthouse with a placards loudly displaying the words "WHERE ARE THE CCTV TAPES??!!" ?

Surely this would compel the media to comment and make the issue more difficult to sweep under the carpet?

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Heartsong"

Me too!!

I agree

Should some Army troops be deployed via pm or should we start a new topic requesting help?

Or... do we just stay calm & wait?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
So Murray gave Mike 25ml and after that Mike gave himself so much propofol that it killed him? LMFAO, what a mess. I don't know if any of you ever got propofol, but that is simply IMPOSSIBLE. He wouldn't be put under from that 25ML at all, so first question would be: why would Murray even give him a small amount like that if he was trying to put him under. After that Mike injected himself until he died... When I got my propofol shot, I was completely out in a few seconds. No way I could have injected myself so much that I would OD. This story stinks and I really don't get why there is not a single doctor speaking out on this madness... Probably no one gives a fuck.

I've never had a propofol shot and I'm not a doctor but I know enough to know that what the defense is claiming is a bunch of BS.  Then again Michael dying is a bunch of BS too.  So I guess that makes sense - it's all BS!

As for other doctors not speaking out on it, it is kind of weird and ya, they probably just don't care.  Or, maybe some have spoken about it amongst themselves and know something doesn't add up.  But who knows why they've kept quiet about it.  Any doctors on the forum??

Amen. And taking that in account I say: if such a lame story gets the judge to accept the 'evidence'  :?: and bring CM to trial - although medics can confirm that an OD by self-injection made by MJ is not possible - then that is AGAIN next evidence, this trial is fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions