Re: Famed MJ Lawyer -- Michael Was NOT Suicidal!
January 04, 2011, 06:30:16 AM
So Mr.Mesereau comes to defend Michael again, he wasn't in the picture to defend Michael untill now? or have i missed something.
Why was it That Brian Oxman first defended, and was spokesman of the Jackson Familie.
Can someone please answer my question or give your opinion.

Bleu Eyes
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 04, 2011, 09:05:00 AM
BTW How do we know that Tom had been out of contact with MJ for years? :? We really do not know. I personally feel that Tom very well could have kept in touch with MJ over the years! I mean I am sure MJ was ever so grateful for Tom's incredible help during the most harsh time in his life......so why wouldn't Tom had kept in touch with MJ?

Although I do recall some months back someone uploaded a video showing Tom and Dileo outside talking and exchanging some type of documents.....never figured out what that was about. And...I believe this was after MJ"s Death. When I saw this video a bunch of us members were like :o  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 04, 2011, 09:10:23 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
BTW How do we know that Tom had been out of contact with MJ for years? :? We really do not know. I personally feel that Tom very well could have kept in touch with MJ over the years! I mean I am sure MJ was ever so grateful for Tom's incredible help during the most harsh time in his life......so why wouldn't Tom had kept in touch with MJ?

Although I do recall some months back someone uploaded a video showing Tom and Dileo outside talking and exchanging some type of documents.....never figured out what that was about. And...I believe this was after MJ"s Death. When I saw this video a bunch of us members were like :o  :shock:

wan't there a connection with Tom and randy ?
uumm who was it that said not too long ago that they knew a tom connected to michael and we were wondering who tom was ? am i mad? did i make that up? :? was it that tim simpkins or dare i even say it ts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal