anewfan

Re: TIAI 01/02
January 02, 2011, 05:09:23 PM
What I don't get is the fact that some of his family seems to support Oprah and some are completely against her. So, is she Team MJ or not? That is the question. It's hard to tell.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 02, 2011, 05:10:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "backstager"
Can someone please give me a valid reason why Mike would trust Oprah? I can't find one, no matter how hard I look...

Trust Oprah with knowing he's alive or... Are you referring to something else?

In knowing/helping/being involved. Everything that has been discussed. I don't see why he would decide to work with her on this, besides the fact that she has a lot of viewers. She openly doubted his innocence, even after he was acquited. I just don't see it. But maybe someone is able to convince me otherwise...

1. "We" do not know first hand what Michael would do or not do
2. "We" do not know first hand who He trust and who He does not trust
3. "We" do not know what is at play with the Hoax and how much risks he is prepared to take
4. "We" have already seen some unexpected media deals/associations: TMZ and Sony comes to mind
5. Oprah is influential and has a larger audience than most
6. Nobody expects an association with Oprah due to her previous comments
7. Oprah is on the last year of her show  (Last one is on 9/9/11?) and will want to go out on a Bang!
8. Oprah has shown some regrets on her previous stance on Michael (Interview from September 2009)
9. For what we know Oprah may see Michael's "take-over" plans as an opportunity not to be missed.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~Topic starter

January 02, 2011, 05:12:25 PM

I thought about it some more... We had the Vendetta video for a few days. Maybe Oprah is the first this year who will 'get her share'? Oprah exposed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 05:13:04 PM
maybe there will be just new article about this subject matter on TMZ soon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 05:15:31 PM
i think this redirect was definitely a response to the many comments on the previous redirect that said "Is Oprah in on the hoax". I'm thinking like TheRunningGirl, it was NOT a coincidence and I think the episode was placed on November 5th for an obvious reason! I agree with TheRunningGirl!! ;)

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Thank You TS

The Oprah show was definitely not a cooincidence  ;)  I agree!

Molestation show on the 5th November (V Day) --- 3 days before the interview with MJ's Kids ( 3 turns 6 into 9 - reversal of power)

I think that this redirect tells us that the Vendetta we are going to witness in 2011 has got a lot to do with the molestation charges. "They" tried to destroy him by going for what was at the heart of his being, his Love for children.  They nearly succeeded but He somehow survived and NOW, He is going for "them".
We are with You Michael... all the way!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

~Souza~Topic starter

January 02, 2011, 05:22:17 PM
Can someone please give me a valid reason why Mike would trust Oprah? I can't find one, no matter how hard I look...

In knowing/helping/being involved. Everything that has been discussed. I don't see why he would decide to work with her on this, besides the fact that she has a lot of viewers. She openly doubted his innocence, even after he was acquited. I just don't see it. But maybe someone is able to convince me otherwise...

3. "We" do not know what is at play with the Hoax and how much risks he is prepared to take
4. "We" have already seen some unexpected media deals/associations: TMZ and Sony comes to mind
7. Oprah is on the last year of her show  (Last one is on 9/9/11?) and will want to go out on a Bang!
8. Oprah has shown some regrets on her previous stance on Michael (Interview from September 2009)
9. For what we know Oprah may see Michael's "take-over" plans as an opportunity not to be missed.

With L.O.V.E

Agreed on the points, but I have never seen her regret anything (do you have a link?) and she did do it again. Again she linked molestation to Michael by her 'coincidental' planning. I agree it could all be a smokescreen, but there is just something about Oprah I just don't trust. I must say that I would love to be proven wrong here, because it might me useful to have someone like her on your side, but I'm just not sure. Maybe she should make an episode to show the whole world that he has always been innocent. Maybe I would change my mind after that.

I get your points as well. Oprah planning the molestation show on the 5th, we remember because it was right before the MJ episode, and Oprah will expose Evan Chandler/The Arvizos and maybe even Jordy speaking up on Oprah. Remember, remember. I do get it, I just need to see for myself first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 05:23:49 PM
I agree with everyone who doesn't trust Oprah.  I will never believe she's had a true change of heart about Michael.  She might try to fake it, but her true nature is to stand ground on what she conceives as truth.  And she obviously in her heart believes Michael molested children and that Neverland, his wealth, and his child like nature were the lures.  She might grin and go through all the motions but it's in her eyes.  The eyes tell all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 02, 2011, 05:25:07 PM
oh, i would actually love to see all of the ppl being exposed one-by-one with Oprah being the first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 02, 2011, 05:26:59 PM
What I think is that Oprah showed the men being molested when they were kids, their stories and their psychological profile now and then. Those profiles did not fit Jordans or Arvizos  :roll:

Michael is NOT a child molester. One can see how those who were molested reacted in her show.

Why not telling the truth? Why not pointing fingers at those who in the past and the present harmed Michael? Could no one see the trauma in Michael´s eyes as a child?

And after?

And the latest years?

Sad eyes....so sad eyes  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

January 02, 2011, 05:43:32 PM
Sad eyes....so sad eyes

If Gema is the common denominator in many photos of Micahel, sad eyes, Oprah contribute much at all the damage they did to Michael and that still today people still remember
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 02, 2011, 05:57:52 PM
First, thank you, TS for the re-direct.

Btw: Did you all notice the time it was posted?  4:30 (that's a seven for y'a) on 11/3 (that is 14- doube 7) -- 777 (but of course, I see sevens everywhere now, so don't mind me... ;) )

I am also torn on the Oprah issue.  For years I was all up against her and her blatant disregard for the truth.  Even up to maybe a week ago, I would have totally agreed with Souza.  Now, I am wavering.  For the following reasons:
1) Her recent interest in Michael is just too obvious.  All of a sudden she has Lisa, then the family, Jackie...  Ok, I could argue (and I do argue with myself- it is a shrink hazard), that she is a greedy vampire after money.  She could be one of the very people Lisa Marie pointed out.  
2) Her incessant emphasis on the molestation charges and the drug use: At first I thought, what a bitch, she is constantly bringing that up- what is her deal? If she was not interested what else Lisa or Katherine had to say, why do the interview?- Possible answer: money and ratings. (sigh- is nothing easy here??).  However, WHAT if she keeps harping on those two issues to call attention to the molestation charges -which no doubt in my mind are fuel that has energized Michael in so many ways, as his whole world, his believes, his trust, his security, his emotional and physical well being, his family were all brought to the brink.  And of course, the drug use...
3) Michael seems include people on the hoax who are thus redeeming themselves in a way (Joe, Jermaine, possibly Lisa Marie, and possibly Oprah, to name some).  
Or, I could just be way off, and like Souza pointed out, Oprah is just one of the first to be hit hard for all the blatant nonsense.  I know this post is not utterly helpful, but being the eternal libra, I always seem to be able to see both sides of a case... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 02, 2011, 06:01:55 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
What I think is that Oprah showed the men being molested when they were kids, their stories and their psychological profile now and then. Those profiles did not fit Jordans or Arvizos  :roll:

Michael is NOT a child molester. One can see how those who were molested reacted in her show.

Why not telling the truth? Why not pointing fingers at those who in the past and the present harmed Michael? Could no one see the trauma in Michael´s eyes as a child?

And after?
And the latest years?
Sad eyes....so sad eyes  :(

ABSOLUTELY on all points!

Funny side note: Did you guys notice that it looks in the TMZ pic that Michael is kind of sticking his tongue out at Oprah??? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 02, 2011, 06:33:12 PM
"To err is human; to forgive divine." -- Alexander Pope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 06:44:40 PM

With L.O.V.E

Agreed on the points, but I have never seen her regret anything (do you have a link?) and she did do it again. Again she linked molestation to Michael by her 'coincidental' planning. I agree it could all be a smokescreen, but there is just something about Oprah I just don't trust. I must say that I would love to be proven wrong here, because it might me useful to have someone like her on your side, but I'm just not sure. Maybe she should make an episode to show the whole world that he has always been innocent. Maybe I would change my mind after that.

I get your points as well. Oprah planning the molestation show on the 5th, we remember because it was right before the MJ episode, and Oprah will expose Evan Chandler/The Arvizos and maybe even Jordy speaking up on Oprah. Remember, remember. I do get it, I just need to see for myself first.

[youtube:20g0blve]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4q7IUF3e14&feature=related[/youtube:20g0blve]

This is the last 8 minutes if the "Oprah remembers Michael Jackson" programmed aired in September 2009.  Listen from 6:40 until the end and you will see that she genuinely felt sad and wished she had reached to him, be a friend. (Not said in as strong words but this is the meaning)

Quote from: "mjintrigue2012"
"To err is human; to forgive divine." -- Alexander Pope

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

January 02, 2011, 06:58:50 PM
I don't know what Oprah's intentions are. I know that she didn't get where she is by being naive or by not playing the game to some extent. I think she's very savvy about using people for what benefits her...and I guess in the entertainment business that's not wrong. I'm inclined to agree with Souza but that's my gut talking.

I think Gema is correct and I had talked about that in a post several months ago. Anyone who has had any experience in family counseling or with physical/sexual abuse would probably be more surprised if Michael had not been abused. He was exposed to environments that a child should never see...and maybe adults as well. There's a reason why his mother was so concerned when Joe took them into bars and places when they were so young. In families where there is physical abuse, there is usually sexual abuse either overtly or covertly.  I never understood why professionals did not come forward and state that during the trial. I don't know what happened to Michael but maybe Oprah does. I can't believe that she would be quiet for all these years if she knew.

I think that for Michael to be "restored" the truth has to be told, as painful as that maybe.

At a minimum, he was not allowed to grow up as child and to develop into an adult in a healthy environment. For those of our who are parents, it makes me understand our responsibilities more seriously.

We are getting more and more of the details of Michael's history. It isn't a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions