Female Dancer?!?!?
December 18, 2009, 05:15:54 AM
Ok so I'm not 100%... but at the beginning of TII, the dancers are 'chosen' hand picked from hundreds by MJ himself.. however I was watching this video from a couple years back and I noticed the lead black female dancer looks very similar to the lead dancer in TII, just with shorter hair.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But how can this be? If MJ picked the dancers just before rehearsals for TII, 'he' had previously used the dancer before? This could give us more clues that it was in fact a set up.

What do you guys think ? x x x

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Please come back to us, Michael *
You\'re my daytime, my nighttime, my world, you are my life!
Spreading the L.O.V.E until you return to quide us <3

Tereza

Re: Female Dancer?!?!?
December 18, 2009, 11:14:57 AM
I can't really see if this is the dancer of TII.
But I've heard about another thing related to this.
I've heard that some of the dancers have actually starred in some of the "Highschool Musical" movies by KO. Didn't check it yet though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:31:25 AM
really hard to see what her face looks like so not sure if it's same person or not?  Aside from that, this is one of my least favorite performances....compared to all the theatrics on TII, this stage is plain, empty and looks cheap and so do the dancers.  ICK!  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:45:05 AM
Even if it is the same person it doesn't prove anything as maybe you have to apply and audition for each separate lot of concerts. They cannot keep using the same ones as dancers sometimes deteriorate through injuries etc and with all the different choreography for each tour what will be excellent and the best dancers for one tour will not necessarily be the best for another tour.
Just shows how deep we are delving into all this hoax business though eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 18, 2009, 01:09:48 PM
Ok so I have had and have friends been involved in similar experiances like this, they thing about these auditions is you pretty much have to know people, these reality shows (idol,so you think you can dance ect) are far from reality, I went to the idol auditions in Orlando this past July with a friend, and what I witnessed was a bunch of bs, they had about 40 to 50 people that got to sing for about 2 mins each infront of all the producers, and the mergority of them got yellow ticket's, and alot of them I saw before the auditions outside with their agences speaking to producer's, and after these people were done, they started with the rest of them, I heard people that had amazing voices, better then the first 50, and they would be turned down, but they sent through people whom were making fouls of themselves. It's pretty much who you know and not what you know these days. One of the male this is it dancers I reconized from a show they had on mtv a few years ago that was filmed in a big well known dance studio in LA, he was I think either a friend of one of the guys on the show whom was dating a pussy cat doll, or he was dating one of the pussy cat dolls I can't remember, but I def reconize him, He is tall a thinner build and is either bold or has peach fuzz, I think he stood to the right of MJ alot in the movie. I def think the movie promoted the cast alot, all these dancer's are getting tons of work, check their tweet's, guitarist has an album out MJ said it was her time to shine!! MJ was molding alot of these people, This was all set up, it's funny MJ kept repeating in the move this is why we do rehersals, like he was emphzing it. :D  Sorry just what I think about the dancers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw