Love_is_all_u_needTopic starter

Hi Michael, from Joanne.
January 02, 2011, 08:04:02 PM
I want to start this letter by firstly telling you that I really respect and admire you Michael.  I can’t even begin to imagine how hard things have been for you your whole life, I know you must have had some truly wonderful moments, but I also know that you have had your heart broken one-too-many times by the disgusting media monster.  Fear not my lovely one, because your fans/friends/family will always love you and stand by you.  You can count on us, your army of L.O.V.E.

Like you Michael, I have always had a great love for God and the earth and all the beautiful things on it that he has given us.  It really breaks my heart to see the way the world is heading though and to see that people are being distracted from the true meaning of our existence: love, peace, respect for our animal friends and nature and of course, GOD.  Each day I am so shocked by the coldness and inconsideration of people towards each other, we are all on this earth together but live such separate, almost meaningless lives.

Satan is definitely ruling this world because the greed and suffering is rampant.  The equation is not adding up, why are some so rich and some so poor, shouldn’t everyone be able to enjoy earth’s riches (in moderation), why do some have such entitlement and control.  People are just so distracted by: material things, money, lust, power, control, lies and false happiness.  Money will never bring the happiness that comes from genuinely loving someone and being loved, and from being in nature, that’s when I feel the happiest, when I am in a beautiful environment with trees and mountains and the birds are singing, the sun is out and the smell of flowers fills the air, ahhhh, I can just imagine being there now.  It really saddens me Michael, what have we done.  What are we trying to achieve, my mind boggles.

I feel connected to you Michael because I see what you see and I want people to wakeup and change, to stop letting Satan rule this world and go back to Jehovah.  The point has been proved, WE CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT JEHOVAH, we want to be independent but we need him, he created us, it is havoc without him.

I would love to have a conversation with you Michael, and get to now the man, not the superstar.  I would love to hear your viewpoint on everything because I know that you are such a sweet and loving man.  I would just love to talk to someone that has so much love in their heart, like me, because I am tired of being surrounded by cold, cruel people that usually have ulterior motives and                   I know don’t want to talk deeply about things, they are just happy to exist in a numb state, and wonder why they are so unhappy.  

I’m not always so serious though, I love too laugh and do crazy things, but fun crazy, not evil crazy.  I love innocent fun, that’s why I love children too, because they are so non-judgmental and just want to have innocent fun (well most of them anyway, he he).  Their imaginations are wonderful, I’m just a big kid at heart, I always have been, and that’s another reason why I love you because you are to.  Although I might be physically a 40 year old woman, inside I am eternally an adventurous young girl, who, when in certain situations can act her age, but prefers to stay young at heart.

I listen to your music regularly as it soothes me, some of the music around these days is just so negative and over-the-top especially some of the film clips; wow, some of them are just too explicit.

Michael I would love you to read a poem by Carolyn Joyce Carty called ‘Footprints in the sand’, you may have already read it, it is one of my favourites because it is so beautiful and touching, it is hard for me to read it without crying.   Here it is.  I love you Michael (a big kiss and hug to you).  From Joanne.  (Melbourne, Australia)

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied: