MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court
January 02, 2011, 12:21:43 PM
MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Late King of Pop Michael Jackson's son Prince Michael could be called to court to give evidence in the star's death case.

Prince Michael, 13, is likely to be called by defence lawyers for Dr Conrad Murray, the singer's personal physician, at a pre-trial hearing due to start in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Murray's lawyers will claim he gave Jackson only 25 milligrams of the anaesthetic propofol on the day he died in June, 2009, not the massive overdose that killed him.

They will also say Jackson added more of the drug to his intravenous drip while his doctor was in the bathroom and will try to prove the singer had a history of "self-medicating".

"What Jackson's children may have seen in the past could be crucial to the defence. If they ever, even once, saw their father administer his own drugs, it will give veracity to Dr Murray's claim," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.

"No one wants to put any youngster through the mill like that but what those kids may have seen could be key to whether there were precedents of Jackson self-medicating," the source added.

"The likelihood is that the eldest boy alone will be questioned under oath, with his siblings spared the ordeal of having to relive the most painful memories of their lives."

David Walgren, the Deputy district attorney, said that unless "circumstances make that absolutely necessary", Jackson's kids will not be called to testify.

A family friend said last night, "Michael's mother Katherine is absolutely horrified by the prospect of Prince Michael or any of the children being forced to give evidence."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Re: MJ's son Prince Michael to testify in court
January 02, 2011, 12:29:18 PM
Katherine is horrified about this, and yet she was happy to parade them on TV for Oprah>>>>????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 12:34:20 PM
Okay - I have not experience or knowledge with court proceedings. Is it lawful to force a child this age to testify?

I really have to wonder what Michael has planned with this or if this is beyond his control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 02, 2011, 12:39:05 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Okay - I have not experience or knowledge with court proceedings. Is it lawful to force a child this age to testify?

I really have to wonder what Michael has planned with this or if this is beyond his control.

Why is he being "forced"??   Maybe he wants to go on the stand and tell the truth.  Im sure the kids want justice for thier father.  There wont be justice if people run and hide.

But in answer to your question... if he is a key witness then he can be required to give evidence, yes.

Unfortunately for Katherine, she has shot herself in the foot with this one.   After she has paraded the kids on Oprah, she cant now turn around and say the kids are unable to give evidence in court.   She has already exposed them.  Maybe she is piddled off because there is no money in this one for her!   :twisted:

He can give evidence by video link..  he doesnt need to be physically on the stand in front of Murray.  There are special measures that can be used for child witnesses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 12:59:31 PM
:? I don't like the vibes I'm getting from this.  Not good.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

January 02, 2011, 01:16:28 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Why is he being "forced"??   Maybe he wants to go on the stand and tell the truth.  Im sure the kids want justice for thier father.  There wont be justice if people run and hide.

LOL - you make a good point. It's highly possible that Prince is a very willing participant. I just think about how, on the Oprah show, he didn't like being in front of the camera as much as Paris did so that was the basis of my comment.

I guess we'll need to watch and see what twists and turns this takes. There was an insider video that said we should pay attention to what Dr Murray does and DOES NOT say in court. This could be very telling for sure.

If this is scripted, then we should begin to see what's going on. We'll need to watch for the usual trash cans and anything else that's become familiar during this past 18 months.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 02, 2011, 01:56:37 PM
I seriously doubt that any of the kids ever saw Michael self-administer any drug, let alone Diprivan.  It would be interesting to find out though, if Prince actually went upstairs like Murray had claimed, or if he didn't like the chef claimed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

_Anna_

January 02, 2011, 02:03:59 PM
I don't take this article as truth, but IF this has any real base, something came to my mind while reading it.
Jordan Chandler as well as the Arvizos were called to testify. All lied. This is what comes to my mind. This could show how children can lie if their parents tell them to do so. Chandler's parents told Jordan to lie, they even made up intimate descriptions of Michael and put Jordan to lie about that. This could show that children can be manipulated by their parents to lie.

But I don't take this as truth, and TMZ hasn't said anything about it so far.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:27:55 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:? I don't like the vibes I'm getting from this.  Not good.   :?

I agree with you, although I am going to assume this may not be truthful until I hear who actually does testify.  However, if Prince does testify I will have to re-think this hoax, as I think asking a minor child to essentially lie in court is just a little too much for a hoax.  At the very least, it would definitely solidify for me that Michael isn't coming back.  Michael is a smart man and he must know that he would receive a tremendous amount of backlash and claims of being an unfit father if he were to allow Prince to get this deeply involved in a hoax death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:32:10 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
I don't take this article as truth, but IF this has any real base, something came to my mind while reading it.
Jordan Chandler as well as the Arvizos were called to testify. All lied. This is what comes to my mind. This could show how children can lie if their parents tell them to do so. Chandler's parents told Jordan to lie, they even made up intimate descriptions of Michael and put Jordan to lie about that. This could show that children can be manipulated by their parents to lie.

I really hope you are joking.  Please dont tell me you think TMZ publish the truth...  its a gossip rag!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 02, 2011, 02:37:07 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

I really hope you are joking.  Please dont tell me you think TMZ publish the truth...  its a gossip rag!
No, I'm not joking. I never use to joke when talking about this. I do not say that TMZ is the source of truth, you can do better than that. Of course not. I just say that as long as TMZ has published all the details so far about the hearings at least, and the things did happen- in Murray's case- then they would have reported this too. So far everything they reported regarding the Murray's case did take place, so why not reporting this too?
TMZ are not the source of truth, but the source of this case, among any other, so that could mean that they are used for it. And nothing more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:38:12 PM
Sorry, i do not believe TMZ are the source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 03:15:58 PM
I've heard this story one too many times. I highly doubt Prince is going to testify. And even if he did, which I still think is unlikely, that wouldn't mess up the hoax. If it's a fake court proceeding, with a fake judge, then what's the problem w/ Prince telling a fake story?

We'll never know what's said in the court room anyway. No cameras.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

January 02, 2011, 04:27:21 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I've heard this story one too many times. I highly doubt Prince is going to testify. And even if he did, which I still think is unlikely, that wouldn't mess up the hoax. If it's a fake court proceeding, with a fake judge, then what's the problem w/ Prince telling a fake story?

Court transcripts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 04:29:50 PM
Quote from: "backstager"

Court transcripts.

Will they release these to the public?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions