MJonmind

Re: New Hoax Videos are SOOOOO bad!
January 04, 2011, 04:10:33 PM
This whole MJ hoax thing is a grass-roots phenomenon. We are ordinary people from almost all countries, ages and walks of life, all trying our best, thinking to the edge of our brain's capacity. :D  One of my favorite quotes is from The Muppets Take Manhattan, where the cook says, "Peoples is peoples!" because that says it all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

January 05, 2011, 07:48:46 AM
I don't mind when someone has a spelling error at all! I am THE typo NINJA and I have typos quite frequently. I am not sure about the majority of video makers, but it can take me literally a week just to make a video. You have to find clips of video and or audio, upload these to your computer, take them into a conversion tool, put them into your movie maker, go through all of the clips/audio and take from them what you want. You type in your text and add pictures and most often audio so the video is not so boring to watch. It is a very tedious process and can be really frustrating at times. I give kudos to those who take the time out of their lives to do this for us. It's very easy for some, not so much for others, like me. I do go over my videos to make sure that I do not have typos, but they can and have escaped me. If that makes me a less credible movie maker, so be it. But I personally have no issues with it. Although, I do find it quiet embarrassing when I see typos after uploading to youtube. I do agree that there are some video makers that have some really out there beliefs. To each his own I say. Anyway, good topic for people who needed to get this off their chests : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 12:25:59 PM
Thanks for your viewpoint, Tracy....I found it valuable! And thanks for understanding others' needs to vent a little sometimes.... peace!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal