Re: Statue of Liberty
December 18, 2009, 03:55:54 PM
Quote from: "lucrecia"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "Fê.Brasil"
Para mim o que realmente importa é o fato de que ele está vivo. : lol:
A decisão de voltar SÓ ESTÁ COM ele decida.
Vou apoiar TI assunto que decidiu. ;)

English please  ;)

If I dont get wrong....That for her the realy important is that he is alive and if he come back that have to be if he want it. She is going to support ... and the las part I dont understand it, I think.. wherever he decide....I know a bit english and a bit Potugués. I speak spanish...sorry

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I wrote in English, but the translator of the page sometimes gives error and send in Portuguese. 8-)
 Sorry  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I like to put people in a situation, no matter what, and give them quite the opposite, or the unexpected ... So much more than they thought would happen" --
Michael Jackson - 1983

December 18, 2009, 04:00:01 PM
I think the song this Is It tells much more. :|
Now sleep..see you tomorrow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 05:01:24 PM
Quote from: "Whitesocks"
MJ did investigation for years...while he was out the picture...and suddenly he has a comeback tour??? common that doesnt make sence to me..

Exactly, but I also think he was aware of the illuminati in the beginning of the 90's.
I wonder what kind of books he has in his library. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

December 18, 2009, 07:41:49 PM
WhiteSocks,
I'll try and find the link on you tube, It was near of the begining of the film where the voice says it, amazing that the Jacksons 1st ever tour was July 7th.
It's strange All the things in Moonwalker, Rabbit, Michael leaving and then coming back, The Statue of liberty, Smooth Crim with Dr Murray name in it. The film set called "MJJ Studios!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 08:24:03 PM
Moonwalker

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Statue Of Liberty clip From 1.21 notice July on the book.
At  3.58 he moves away from the door and on costume behind him is THe Crown and then the rabbit.

from 5.26 listen closely, you hear anouncer say july 7th the jackson's will start their tour in Madison Square Garden. Also notice at 6.35 Pinnochio, His nose grew when he told lies, (Hoax)

Michael Leaving at begining of the clip, 1.51 the comeback and goes back to the stage
3.45 a guy says "where have you been? we got one minute left" what was heard on the 9-11 call, got one minute left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 18, 2009, 08:39:26 PM
In 2005, to Canadian of Russian origin, living in Spain for nine years, presented in Barcelona his book "The True Story of the Bilderberg Club, Which outlines a new version of the conspiracy that a group of powerful men run to take the reins the world. "

Daniel Estulin, author, said in an interview with Agence France Press (AFP) that behind the international institutions of all supranational organizations and governments, "a group of political leaders, financiers and business rules the world."
--

THE AMERICAN FREE PRESS NEWSPAPER published in June 2004, a series of photographs on the Club meeting in Stresa (Italy), with some of the attendees. Above left, David Rockefeller, top, right, Henry Kissinger, down, left, Bill Gates, below right, Donald Graham, chairman of the Washington Post.

The book contains research conducted on what I Estulin calls "the real world the shadow government," a sort of new version of the "Illuminati", that congregation founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria German university professor, to Which Belong to illustrious writers and scientists such as Goethe, Cagliostro and the Count of Saint-Germain.

Estulin, are of Soviet KGB officer, says the purpose of this new sect is the creation of to "New Order" planetarium.

To support this hypothesis, consulted many sources and had the collaboration of colleagues from his father and the children of these, the huge task of documenting the history of the Bilderberg Club.

The club actually exists and was created by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands in 1954. Because his name is the first meeting was held in a hotel with that name, in the city of Osterbeckl Netherlands.

Each year hold to meeting, Which is Outlined in the Encyclopedia Britannica as "Bilderberg Conference" and is defined as "three-day conference attended by about 100 of the bankers of Europe and North America, Economists, politicians, and most influential government leaders. " is held every year in a different Western country, in an atmosphere of rigid secrecy. "

Depending on the Ideological perspective, the Bilderberg club may be considered:

"An international group lobbying extremely elitist, with power to direct foreign policy."

"An innocent discussion group In which politicians, intellectuals and powerful investors."

"To capitalist secret society that defends its own interests and that weaves intrigue and machinations to secure world domination."
Although meetings are performed in strict secrecy and access to them does not the press, the patient work of some researchers journalists have managed to know the identity of some participants regulars to the last five: David Rockefeller, former head of Chase Manhattan Bank, Henry . Kissinger, former Secretary of State of the United States, Alan Greenspan, Governor of Bank of the Us Federal Reserve, Rodrigo Rato, managing director of the International Monetary Fund, United States Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, President of the World Bank, Jacques Chirac, President of France; Hungarian billionaire George Soros, or Queen Sofia of Spain.

Daniel Estulin credited so secret and powerful club, Which Ensures even have received threats and an assassination attempt in 1996, due to the nature of their research activity.

Known history

The Bilderberg Club, the story is known, was born at a time when Europe was recovering from the effects of WWII, thanks to resources from United States, revives Which allowed middle-class Italian, German, Belgian, Dutch and French consumption capacity. The world was divided into two large systems, and doctrinal opposite.

In 1954, the Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands invited a group of characters - Whose characteristic in common was the money, power or influence in their respective countries, and its marked anti-communism-meet to discuss the present and the Future of Europe and the world, creating "an institution intended to Strengthen the Atlantic, drive to halt the Soviet expansionism and Promote cooperation and economic development of the countries of the western area.

The monarch was supported by the Rothschild banking tycoon Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger. Thereafter, the annual event has never stopped to be realized. All Western cities, and in the last decade, a few days before the meeting of the Group of Eight (G8), more developed countries of the world.

According to published Playboy magazine in February 2004, the system to protect the group "is as elitist and powerful as its members".

Ensure that European magazines it has headquarters in the Dutch city of Leiden and a Steering Committee (Steering Committee) by some 20 permanent members responsible for the invitations to no more than 150 people, according to the topics on the agenda.

Meetings access is not allowed in the press, so rarely appear or news stories from them, and photos much less.

At the meeting in 2003, according to the Chronicle play boy mentioned above, some topics discussed were leaked and some discomfort group was discussed by the invasion of Iraq, Which divided the United States and Europe, against the purposes of the Club of Strengthening the transatlantic link
Only references public meetings are some press releases that briefly outlines the topics General. The most frequent in recent years are nuclear energy and biotechnology.

Exclusive Partner

Successive meetings have never stopped when NATO attend, up to the year before his death, Giovanni Agnelli, Fiat Chairman, American Steve Case, AOL-Time Warner, and an amazing payroll clerks.

In fact, the Economist magazine said in an article of makes three years that the most important governmental leaders were at a meeting of the Bilderberg Club before their positions, including Bill Clinton and Tony Blair, or former Secretary of NATO, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer.

In 2003, the Bilderberg Club Summit was held in the Hotel Trianon Park of Versailles (France), and only appeared in the French press a few lines about the meeting, Although the guests that year included the Presidents of France Telecom, Coca-Cola and The Wall Street Journal, Tony Blair, Prime Minister of Denmark, officials of the administration of George Bush as Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz, and former public relations counselor French President Valery Giscard D 'Estaing.

Another story

Cover of the American Free Press of 14 June 2004, on the meeting of Italy.

The legend surrounds the Bilderberg Club for many years, even there are numerous stories about Misfortunes that have fallen on journalists who dared to investigate meetings or the true nature of the Congregation.

A British sociologist called Piter Mikes wrote an article In which ensure that, in 1976, the Financial Times, Gordon Theta, journalist was fired when he attempted to publish, unsuccessfully, to too explicit article on this year's meeting.

Many journalists have woven another history of the Club, an attractive tangle of conspiracies and secret plans.

Matthew Balin, journalist information solidarity, a group of leftist orientation, press agency says that the Bilderberg Club members often use a "strategy that consists of creating tensions in religiously and culturally closed, Nations that lead to perpetual State of War and Hostilities that used to National justify emergency measures in times of peace ".

I.e. Encourage that crisis and help solve them, provided that the end of these conflicts is fully controlled.
Spanish novelist Christina Martin Jimenez, author of the book "the Bilderbergers, the masters of the world", says in this work: "when for the first time I spoke of the Club Bilderberg felt chills." Its existence seemed more science fiction than reality. I proposed the challenge to unveil the secrets of this powerful group discreetly serving to control the world. Quickly contacted a researcher years following the track, named for their personal safety omit. He told me: "Bilderberg is just as big brother, the eye that sees everything and controls. Not acting on money, they already have a lot; is by power. The real goal is absolute power, people become slaves'. Then showed me a ticket of a dollar to explain me the Masonic symbolism that contains. The eye on the pyramid, the 13 branches, 13 arrows ... Below the pyramid is a phrase that says: new world order. Not only is intuits the hand of the Freemasons, but of the enlightenment. Our conversation ended with his advice to not write the book. 'These people is very dangerous. You will pursued to you and your family. Removed it everything, you will no longer on the street. Any lawyer will want to defend yourself. Not again to never work. Calling all parts and decide your name to anyone you hire. Removed the book library with a single call. Anonymous voices I have threatened to kidnap me, even to kill me ... '

I took two days thinking about the scope and meaning of your words. I came to the conclusion that the Bilderbergers were not to waste time with someone so insignificant as I do. And of course, could not allow that fear was DECIDED by me. "Why started to investigate.
It is a "vision of democracy drone, Which not only puts into practice the Bilderberg Club, but the Bohemian Club, the Trilateral Commission or the Club of Rome, Which appear as branches where the great global power policies negotiated in the shadow of public discussion .

All that takes clear little news published on the 2005 Bilderberg meeting in the German town of Rottach-Egern, is that it was extraordinary.

For Daniel Estulin, this year's meeting confirms that the Bilderberg Club is responsible for "terrorism promoted by Governments, the current control of the population through fear and manipulation and most frightening of all, future projects of the new world order".

In his book, attributed to the "Bilderbergers" maneuvers as give carte blanche to Russia for bombing Chechnya and press to Margaret Thatcher removed from policy to Oppose the euro.

It will be difficult to know the truth, inter alia, Because many real conspiracies have been distorted arguing that believe in conspiracies is characteristic of the fanciful minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 11:11:09 PM
Quote from: "Whitesocks"
There are the good freemasions and there are bad Freemasons...
Michael joined the good and fought (with others like Lady Diana) for peace. Michael has soo much influence in the world...and wanted/wants to make us clear the gouvernement lies to us. Tehy don't really care about us... was recorded in Brazill as i remember for the children who lives at the street. !!! The Gouvernement does nothing about that.

Are you talking about Faction one and two?  

I dont know what truth there is in this article, but it sure is interesting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 03:41:46 AM
Very impressive posts !!!

I am really convinced there is more going on... and more to come... we need some theories over here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 06:26:29 AM
I was wondering .... it says Michael converts to Islam on november 21st.
I know he was doing a lot of reseach there...i don't assume anything...but with all the terror now in the world... could this be a part of it..you know jihad things from the extreme groups..(no offend to the "normal" muslim).
I have reading some stuff about Islam will rule the world (NWO????)

Maybe the etreme ones has turned against him, and he was threatened bij them? Just a thought...
Maybe Michael offenden him through the symbols or whatever, and wich they gave it a different meaning. do you understand what i mean?

Liberty, justice, freedom...for all human nations...loving, caring...

That is not what we see now do we... it seems only getting worse. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 06:41:09 AM
Oh my God  :shock:
"Last week, Julien and his partner Martin Nolan entered affavadits [sic] into Los Angeles Superior Court claiming that an associate of Jackson’s suggested they were in danger from the Nation of Islam if they didn’t stop the auction scheduled for Los Angeles next month."
Posted on march 24 2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:00:07 AM
What about these lyrics...3 versions..  :?

It is getting weirder and weirder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 07:19:11 AM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Interesting, I don't know where to begin with this.. I need to read more into it.

And, as for 777 and the illuminati: I didn't know there was a connection there. I didn't even know there was a spiritual connection to it either until recently. I use 7 because of my birthdate, nothing more.  But this makes me uncomfortable now.  :?

I much prefer the spiritual meaning, kthnxbai.   :geek:

Thank you.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 19, 2009, 10:14:53 AM
I have had  a very weird thought, Somebody on here mentioned that they don't think TII was filmed this year, I also kind of agree... Could it have been filmed from 2005?
The time when Mike says in Tii, we have four years to get this right, We are looking at it as 4 years from now, but what if that was said in 2005, knowing he was planning all of this in 2009?
We are all saying that Mike was different in Tii, his looks changed, but if he was having any kind of work done on his face, that would explain the face changing.
I actually believe that O2 announcement Michael WAS him, the laugh he did when he didn't finish his sentence, i heard exactly the same, what i'd call a 'giggle' in Moonwalker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 10:17:29 AM
From appearance and age I think MJ 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 19, 2009, 03:27:24 PM
Only Jermaine is a Muslim, Michael didn't convert.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...