No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Thanks, Libra8 (love the libra name- as I am one.. :) )

Here are some observations/questions I have.  

-I was confused as she at one point says she is not sure he is in a position to come back (ever), but then keeps emphasizing "big plans," as well as bringing up that he might be directing a movie.  I think she really opened herself up to criticism there, as people might say, well, she covered her bases well.
-Why did she not mention the name difference on the certificates?
- She did not really shed a lot of light or brought info that would convince people.  Such as info, evidence we know and have read.  Why is that, you think?  She talks about the evidence but does not state what it is? Did she just want to bring attention to the fact, but lead people to investigate for themselves?
-Why did no beLievers call in? Other than Peter at the end (was that "the Peter" btw? My guess is, yes)
-Also, she mentioned one of the executers she believes is defrauding Michael and basically “faked the will” as she put it.  I am pretty new to all this – so any pointers as to whom she is referring to (I know I have a 50/50 chance of getting this right.)

Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Wow in the first video she says she knows some people in MJ inner circle.  She knows Brian Oxman who represents Joe Jackson.  When the guy ask her if Oxman knows that MJ is alive she hesitates to answer and she says that she believes he knows something.  I don't think it's a coincidence that people are starting to come forward to say they believe MJ is alive.  First Akon makes hints about MJ being alive, then Teddy Riley now this lady Twiggy.  She also said that she investigated the scene on June 25th and she interviewed witnesses who said things were different than what was reported.  I think she seem legitimate.  I was surprised about the fact that Marlon Brando left MJ his private island in his will.  Wow interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Wow in the first video she says she knows some people in MJ inner circle.  She knows Brian Oxman who represents Joe Jackson.  When the guy ask her if Oxman knows that MJ is alive she hesitates to answer and she says that she believes he knows something.  I don't think it's a coincidence that people are starting to come forward to say they believe MJ is alive.  First Akon makes hints about MJ being alive, then Teddy Riley now this lady Twiggy.  She also said that she investigated the scene on June 25th and she interviewed witnesses who said things were different than what was reported.  I think she seem legitimate.  I was surprised about the fact that Marlon Brando left MJ his private island in his will.  Wow interesting.

One more thing Peter that called in did sound just like MJ.  What the heck?   He says Joseph instead of Joe Jackson like most people then he says don't be ignorant which MJ always said alot about things. :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8Topic starter

My hat goes off to Twiggy, I think she did an excellent job. The callers didnt ask questions of interest about the hoax, instead they bombarded her with rude statements. She stood her ground, admitted when she was wrong, didnt get upset or frustrated. Shes truly a professional in her field.

Seeing how 'Joe Pulic' responded to Twiggy makes me think Michael should not come back becuz I think people would ridicule him more then ever before. IMO its best for MJ to stay where he is.

She didnt have time to get into the details of the hoax, so she skimmed over bits & pieces. Probably hoping to peak peoples curiosity & interest about the hoax, so that they will read up if they are interested. She has lots of information on her blog site.

I wish we had a voice expert to analyse Peters voice. I'm thinking the Peter that called, is the same Peter that I posted the videos of. He shows how he disguises his voice to sound like Michael by using the telephone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

MJhasSpoken

In part 2 who was that person at 7:28, his name is "Josh" he sounded familiar a bit like Dave Dave. She also said she heard that voice before, anyone knows who it could be?
Anyway I loved the interview by the way...also about Lopez having the REAL MJ WILL...does anyone think Lopez really committed suicide, knowing he might of had the will and now he's dead sounds a lil off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I noticed all callers offered nothing but ridicule, attacking Twiggy personally..Small wonder the world is buying mainstream news accounting of world events..noone does their own research/thinking and can only resort to personal attacks. This makes it so easy to direct the dumbed down sleeping masses.Obviously, we are still in BIG trouble.    Michael knows most have still not woken up if this is any indicator. Also, wish Twiggy had put more emphasis on Michael's Global Awakening' agenda behind his reasons, as well as his personal ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everyone who called in was ridiculing her EXCEPT for "Peter". He offered her some help when he brought up the fact that Joseph showed up with moving vans the next day. The radio guy John Phillips? even thought "Peter" sounded like MJ and that it was someone joking around so he said his stupid comment about Macauley. The way "Peter" said "Don't be ignorant" sounded exactly like MJ. But who knows. She's very brave for doing this though, so I applaud her. Although she isn't very good at explaining herself or he reasoning. & the "Josh" voice sounded very fake to me. jmo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
Everyone who called in was ridiculing her EXCEPT for "Peter". He offered her some help when he brought up the fact that Joseph showed up with moving vans the next day. The radio guy John Phillips? even thought "Peter" sounded like MJ and that it was someone joking around so he said his stupid comment about Macauley. The way "Peter" said "Don't be ignorant" sounded exactly like MJ. But who knows. She's very brave for doing this though, so I applaud her. Although she isn't very good at explaining herself or he reasoning. & the "Josh" voice sounded very fake to me. jmo.

I might be wrong but what if all those calls to the radio show to Twiggy were fake?  What if each caller was set up to call and to show how rude and ignorant people can be.  I just don't see how every single caller could be so rude to her and not one person who called in have doubts or at least be respectful to her.  Also the last caller just happen to sound exactly like MJ.  Now that I think about it seem kinda suspect to me.  Another thing that seem weird was the person who was filming the conversation.  It's kinda strange that the person films the clock when they are talking and shows a close up of the MJ CD.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This video series was fantastic!!!! Thanks for posting them. I sincerely have been waiting for something exciting to happen for days and I am quite pleased with this. Gosh, that "Peter" certainly sounds like Michael. And, in the end...if it is not (chuckle) I will be jiggered and be grateful that I was reminded of that wonderful man for a brief moment. That voice is so sweet!  Furthermore, I may be totally off but "Josh" sounds like Randy Phillips to me. Could the radio announcer John and Randy be related????? Hee hee! :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Well, if it is hoax related that the callers were all fake and MJ had something to do with it. Maybe he wanted to see how she would handle those kinds of comments and to test if we're really getting his reasons for doing it and if we're catching the clues...in which case, I think she failed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really want to thank you for posting this interview!
I think Twiggy did an excellent job of standing her ground but wish that she would have
went a little more into the hoax.  She claimed that she knew he was alive but didn't offer
much in the way of "WHY".  Too bad that she didn't reveal what she was told really happened
at Carolwood. Maybe this was her way of protecting Michael? Or maybe she is just wanting to
draw people to her blog to read about it themselves....
I do think that she made us believers look good. She remained professional and upbeat although
she was getting alot of criticism.  
I am hoping these people who called in get curious and go and check out her blog! I think alot of
people on a subconcious level feel that Michael is still with us and it scares them...so they lash out
at people like Twiggy out of fear. There is a part of them that fear she may be right!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

Please note the name of the radio station: 790 KABC.

7 - 9... Michaels numbers!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

MashMike

Loved the videos, Ywiggy is a very brave woman to come with what she believes and to insist on it not taking into consideration all the rude and ignorant callers, bravo, i think she really knows something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal