gwynnedTopic starter

Kanye's shocking version on MONSTER
January 01, 2011, 08:14:11 AM
This was released on 12/30 and described as a 'rough edit for KanYe's video for MONSTER.  Curious.  Another MONSTER song involving another rap artist?

Prepare yourself.  This will shock you.  Guaranteed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I would have dismissed this entirely except for a couple of things.  

Jay-Z is in it and he's with Beyonce and she is allegedly Michael's friend.

LunaJo67 posted a video with a speech by KanYe which made me stop and rethink him. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

George Bush's response to Matt Lauer's question, what is the worst moment in your presidency in which he said 'When KanYe West called me a racist."  I have to keep asking myself WHY would he say such a thing?  It almost seemed to me he was FORCED to say that.  Why KanYe?

Vigilant Citizen's analysis of another video in which KanYe appears to be a part of a Masonic initiation.  The cover art shows a severed head with a crown and a sword through it, KanYe apparently being the KING who was killed.  Another King?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (Lots of Egyptian stuff!)

Finally, at the end of the video, Kanye repeats, "Let God Decide."  which reminded me of what Michael says repeatedly in We've Had Enough.  Only God can decide, who will live and who will die.  

Any thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Kanye's shocking version on MONSTER
January 01, 2011, 09:25:15 AM
Satanic garbage !!!!!!!!!!!  

Do not click on this youtue video, it's disgusting IMO.  

I cannot fathom that this would have any link to MJ even if he is a friend of Beyonce, please !!!!  and don't say it could be some sort of awareness thing.  

I have to admit I only watched the first 50 sec of this and shut if off, my eyes and ears have had enough of this waste of time music and videos they call art....was there a relevant message?  maybe I have no clue about the Rap world ???  I guess I don't care to know.  
I doubt this is a relevant topic and wish this was never posted here.  
I was disgusted with Lady Gaga now add Kanye to the list !!!  

grrr...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

January 01, 2011, 09:49:51 AM
Why am I not surprised by this...
I mean, dark side has always been told, written, song, painted...You can be frighten, you can boycott...it's out there and it's part of the world.
I guess this Mr West foudn a wave to ride, having some "dark side" marketing, and youtube video to be censored....

I don't find it very surprising, and i don't find it very interesting in the end.

The sound is good, the lyric makes you feel "errr" and i think that's the main purpose of it.
Will i create an account on youtube to watch the video ? NO, because i'm not a pyramidal marketing victim ! Will i get some money on the album this guy is gonna sell  ? NO, because the difference between making "marketed sound" and making "music" is called "TALENT"...

I don't really think there is more to add about this guy, whatever supposedly secret society he could belong to...all i see about him is making money about a controversial image.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

January 01, 2011, 10:22:30 AM
This sounds to me like they may have signed a deal with the devil with which they are now regretting!! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 10:30:06 AM
I cannot judge....it is everyone's choice to listen and watch whatever they want...but the sad thing is kids see this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 11:48:54 AM
imo this video is showing what the world has turned kanye into "a monster". he is giving the people what they want. they call him satanic and a monster so he will let them see that. the world just cant seem to come to terms with that he is only a man. a man that speaks truth is always said to be evil. look at mike the majority of the world still believes he is a child molester. god forbid you speak up about injustices because now your possessed by demons and working for satin. i think the world needs to reevaluate how it defines good and evil because as i see it right now evil is good and good is evil. i do believe it is time for change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 01, 2011, 11:55:05 AM
I never liked Kanye's music, him also as a singer, the lyrics are scary. I certainly did not appreciated when Taylor Swift was getting her award, he goes in and said that award was suppose to be for Beyonce no Taylor. Ok who died and made you in charge? I do not follow his music at all, and i will never  do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 01, 2011, 11:59:06 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
This was released on 12/30 and described as a 'rough edit for KanYe's video for MONSTER.  Curious.  Another MONSTER song involving another rap artist?

Prepare yourself.  This will shock you.  Guaranteed.

It did. Even more than that it made me sad. *sigh* When there's no skills to make people pay attention to you otherwise - as in being a great songwriter or such other true talents - use the shock value.
In this video, not only the violence and perversion, but secondarily this video had racial and sexist issue. All the victims were women and all the victims were white or lighter skin toned that their offender/master. I only watched it once and didn't hear the lyrics properly, but I'm not that interested to read them.

Since people have seen so much over these past few decades in tv and movies, to get past the ever-bigger immunity to violence and perversion means you need to present MORE violence and perversion to cause shock value. Gaga in her flesh dress, and now this KanDude with this vid (and the other video with MJ's head).  :shock:

These kinda people, attached to these sick and perverted values, are force fed down the throats of the masses by constant and massive exposure. Wear flesh, and even the main stream media writes about you.

AND, now that I've just seen how people behave like animals on Black Friday (*). To think these people watch and idolize GAga and Kanya and the values they present...  what a combination :shock:

(*) Black Friday, another thread: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=16875&sid=9433ddfa9a72a562fd75a8a18f0edcba
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

January 01, 2011, 12:08:46 PM
Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
imo this video is showing what the world has turned kanye into "a monster". he is giving the people what they want. they call him satanic and a monster so he will let them see that. the world just cant seem to come to terms with that he is only a man. a man that speaks truth is always said to be evil. look at mike the majority of the world still believes he is a child molester. god forbid you speak up about injustices because now your possessed by demons and working for satin. i think the world needs to reevaluate how it defines good and evil because as i see it right now evil is good and good is evil. i do believe it is time for change.

Very insightful.  MJ in his version complains of being turned into a monster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 01, 2011, 12:09:04 PM
Whenever I hear anything about Kanye, I think of BACK's posts about him. For those of you that don't know, BACK was a member of the MJJC forum that many thought was MJ or at least someone from his camp. He posted from 2005-2010. Here is what he said about Kanye. He's basically saying that Kanye is arrogant, but talented and that he is in fact on MJ's side. I personally think that Kanye acts like a Jack A. most of the time, but maybe that's how the media likes to portray him?

"Believe it or not, Kanye West is the younger version of Quincy Jones. Tons and tons of hits over the last decade have had his magic applied to it. In the past few years he's gotten recognition as a rapper, but he's been producing good sh*t WAYYYY before now. Trust me, MJ has real talent, although arrogant, in his camp." (then a smilie)

Here is a link to 3 of his posts about Kanye.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 01, 2011, 02:29:06 PM
Ugh, sick. :evil: and Nicki Minaj is one of their newest recruits. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

gwynnedTopic starter

January 01, 2011, 03:08:49 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
Whenever I hear anything about Kanye, I think of BACK's posts about him. For those of you that don't know, BACK was a member of the MJJC forum that many thought was MJ or at least someone from his camp. He posted from 2005-2010. Here is what he said about Kanye. He's basically saying that Kanye is arrogant, but talented and that he is in fact on MJ's side. I personally think that Kanye acts like a Jack A. most of the time, but maybe that's how the media likes to portray him?

"Believe it or not, Kanye West is the younger version of Quincy Jones. Tons and tons of hits over the last decade have had his magic applied to it. In the past few years he's gotten recognition as a rapper, but he's been producing good sh*t WAYYYY before now. Trust me, MJ has real talent, although arrogant, in his camp." (then a smilie)

Here is a link to 3 of his posts about Kanye.

Very interesting.  I didn't realize MJ HAD a camp, though I have been a bit suspicious of late that there were/are competing forces in the  music industry.  But it IS the final curtain call, so we should expect some interesting developments, and twists and turns in the plot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

January 01, 2011, 04:32:12 PM
One last thing.  Last 4 lyrics to KanYe's Monster:

I-I crossed the line-line
and I’ll-I’ll let God decide-cide
I-I wouldn’t last these shows
so I-I am headed home
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 01, 2011, 04:33:17 PM
The world upside down where all the ugly and macabre is applauded and even is rewarded, and beautiful things are ridiculed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 01, 2011, 04:37:03 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
The world upside down where all the ugly and macabre is applauded and even is rewarded, and beautiful things are ridiculed.

You said it.. Very well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal