Re: TIAI 12/31
January 01, 2011, 07:17:28 PM
Thank you for the redirect, TS.  This was stunning- it gave me chills and made my blood run cold.

Happy New Year!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 01, 2011, 07:38:06 PM
And I forgot: It is SO true that by initially believing the lie, I HAVE learned so much about myself.  Stunning, - it truely is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 01, 2011, 07:44:13 PM
whoever created this video deserves a standing ovation. absolutely brilliant. i'm so envious of their talent for creating such a great video!!!

after hearing about V for Vendetta being analyzed here, i decided to finally watch it a couple of months ago. and YES YES YES. it all comes together. it's a brilliant movie! i've recommended it to everyone. the power is in the PEOPLE.

i hope everyone had a great new years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

January 01, 2011, 08:04:44 PM
This is a fantastic video! Thank you TS for this being remained as the redirect, it's SO OBVIOUS!!! i think more people need to WAKE UP and join Michael's ARMY. Everything connects, this whole hoax is Michael Jackson (and his army of love's) vendetta, against the media, the government, even the devil. Michael is creating a lie, but to help US!! I think we need to make MORE people aware & join us and Michael in this!

Quote from: "gwynned"
Thanks, TS for this clue. When I watched V for the second time, but just after I got hip to the hoax, I nearly fell off the floor. It's soooooo....obvious.

But I believe MJ has already launched his vendetta against the media and it began last November 5th with the launching of Breaking News. Subsequent to that we had:

* Strange missile launched off West Coast. Pentagon 'stumped.'
* Geraldo talking on Fox about Bldg. 7
* Simpsons episode about Cheney and 9-11
* Bush admitting to Matt Lauer that he abandoned capitalism.
* The wikileaks 'sex' scandal.

Michael's weapon of choice is not swords, however, but words. Words retain their meaning.

Great post!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

January 02, 2011, 01:35:53 AM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
And I forgot: It is SO true that by initially believing the lie, I HAVE learned so much about myself.  Stunning, - it truely is...
Isn't that the truth !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

diggyon

January 02, 2011, 04:52:25 AM
Hi everyone,
I fount this topic about the movie "V for Vendetta"
More V for Vendetta
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Arianna_07 wrote:

We all know the video that MJalive999 created on youtube about the connections between this movie and MJ's Hoax. And TIAI did redirected us as well to this movie. And I'm sure many of u already discussed about this on this forum. Sorry for re-opening this topic again.

ok... Why this movie???
Mjalive999 showed us the most important "coincidences" with the hoax, wich are :
1. The fight for the TRUTH and FREEDOM.
2. The Big Announcement ( with that red curtain signature)
3. The statue of children holding hands in a circle ( very similar with the one in Neverland). Except the statue in V movie is formed by 5 children, while Mj's has 7 - both of them have a thing with the numbers here ;)
4. The Fedora man - V is in disguise - and he is recording (with a camera) the meeting with the detective ;) looks a lot like the Hat man at the Memorial.
5. The backround imagine ( with the Army of Hope for V and The Army of LOVE for MJ?)
Mjalive999 did an amazing job conecting this movie (V for Vendetta) and the hoax together! bravo. ;)

But I see more "coincidences" ! And that's why I've decided to open a new thread about this very special movie!
My question is...Was this movie the main source of inspiration for MJ's Hoax??
Let's go back to the story line and see more then we've already seen!

The Release of the movie was in March 2006 ;)

The Action starts in London.( how familiar )..;)
- A shadowy, mysterious freedom fighter; with an ideea that changed the world - V .
- A man in a mask who says about himself : " I'm a musician of sorts, and on my way to give a very special performance. I promise it will be like nothing you've ever seen! "

1. As the story beggins, we hear these lines : "This is a Test..... England Prevails"
2. BTN (British Television Network) - reports a fabricated news about a death! ( " you think ppl will buy this??? Why not?? this is BTN - our job is to report the news, not fabricate it! that's government's job").
3. The Big Announcement made by V!
He mentions the words : truth, cruelty, injustice, intolerance and "Truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.(...) But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me ONE year from tonight, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot."
4. The BTN news reports : The masked man was shot and killed .dead - ( Lies)
5. V's home - the Shadow Gallery - underground, looks like a museum - Art items, books, music..
The song "Cry me a River " plays on the jukebox, performed by Julie London
~"Now you say you're sorry
For bein' so untrue
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you"~
6. The Voice of London ( Prothero) - was killed (by V) with an overdose of legal drugs!
On the news they reported the cause of death - Heart Failure ( more Lies).
7. Evey Hammond - captured and tortured by V, reads this message "What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
Why all this ?
Evey - "That wasn't real"
V - " you wanted to live without fear. I wish there'd been an easier way, but there wasn't. I know you may never forgive me... but nor will you understand how hard it was for me to do what I did".
".........artists use lies to tell the truth. Yes, I created a lie. But because you believed it, you found something true about yourself. "
8. 4th of November - the Eve of the Revolution: ( after 347 days from the Announcement?? anyway...very interesting choice of numbers..do we have a 77 or wht?? ;)
The policeman Finch - " Tonight's your big night. Are you ready for it?... Are we ready for it?
The problem is, he knows us better than we know ourselves. I suddenly had this feeling that everything was connected.
I felt like I could see everything that happened, and everything that is going to happen. It was like a perfect pattern, laid out in front of me. And I realised we're all part of it, and all trapped by it. "

In the movie we have important figures of the society - the media, the police, the doctors, the church ( the bishop) and a character - called Spider ( death ) - all involved, connected and part of the Vendetta! They all went down like pieces in a Domino! Only One piece didn't fall ...and that was LOVE ( or Hope?)........

V - " What us done to me, created me! "

In the end, V succeded - with the price of his death - and the help of Evey, Finch and his Army - to change the world and make a day to remember!;)
"Remember, remember the fifth of November!"

My last question is .....could this line be real ?? " There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidence! " Could most of our answers be in this movie ?

Now ...You be the judge of all this...! ;)
Bcz maybe I'm going crazy and I see more then it is...in everything and everywhere!! :mrgreen: But I saw this movie on tv, on Saturday and couldn't help not noticing how many things in common V and MJ have ;) ;)
Who knows ? maybe some of u here will enjoy this thread, and if u don't .. u have my apologies for borring u with my crazy thoughts and scenarios! :roll:

And olso:

More V for Vendetta part 2

The letter V and the number 5"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."
Similar to the graphic novel, there is repeated reference to the letter “V” and the number five throughout the film (note that letter "V" is number five in Roman numerals. For example, V's introduction to Evey is a monologue containing 48 words beginning with the letter "V", and containing a total of 52 (interesting number- i must say;)) letter "V"s. When Evey tells V her name he repeats it slowly as "E... V". "E" is the fifth letter of the alphabet, and "V" is the fifth letter from the end of the alphabet. During his imprisonment at Larkhill, V was held in cell "V", as is Evey during her fake imprisonment. V's Zorro's -like signature is also the letter "V". In the explosion involving the Old Bailey, the fireworks form a red V configuration, completed by a circular firework, thus resembling not only V but the V for Vendetta logo. It is revealed that V's favorite phrase is "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe", which according to the film translates into the 5 "V"ed Latin phrase: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici". In a dance with Evey, the song V chooses is number five on his jukebox. In fact, all the songs are song number five. When V confronts Creedy in his home, he plays Beethoven's "Fifth" Symphony, whose opening notes have a rhythmic pattern that resembles the letter "V" in Morse code. The film’s title itself is a reference to "V for Victory. As V waits for night to fall, he arranges a complex domino pattern in black and red which forms the V logo. In the battle with Creedy and his men at Victoria Station, he uses five of his six daggers and forms a "V" with his daggers just before he throws them. As V throws two of his daggers at the men on either side of Creedy, the daggers form a "V" five times while spinning through the air. After V kills Creedy's men Creedy fires five shots at V. After the battle, when V is mortally wounded, he leaves a "V" signature in his own blood. The destruction of Parliament results in a display of fireworks which form the letter "V", which is also an inverted Circle-A anarchist symbol.

The introduction above reminded me to take a look at the soundtrack of the movie :)

The Soundtrack CD - The single disc versions contain a short (15:56) behind-the-scenes featurette titled "Freedom! Forever! Making V for Vendetta" and the film's theatrical trailer, whereas the two-disc special edition contains three additional documentaries, and several extra features for collectors. On the second disc of the special edition, a short Easter egg clip of Natalie Portman on Saturday Night Live can be viewed by selecting the picture of wings on the second page of the menu. The film has also been released on the HD DVD high definition format, which features a unique 'in-movie experience' created exclusively for the disc. Warner Bros. later released the video on Blu-Ray, on May 20, 2008. The Movie also saw release on Sony's PSP UMD Format. (how familiar..;)

Here are the Songs on CD:
1. Remember Remember - the music that plays from the very first title credit (the WB logo) in this movie; when V rescues Evey in the first scene in the alley.
2. Cry Me a River - Julie London - is the music being played on the juke box, at Shadow Gallery - V's home- which was made to feel like a cross between a crypt and an undercroft.
3. 'Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People'
4. Evey's Story
5.Lust at the Abbey
6. The Red Diary - is the music that underscores the scene between V and the pathologist (Delia)
7. Valerie - the music played during Evey's imprisonment.
8. Evey Reborn - when Evey is released from prison and is standing in the rain with her arms to the sky (the scence reminded me of Stranger in Moscow wich is the fifth and final single from Michael Jackson's album HIStory. The song was released worldwide in November 1996 ;)
9. I Found a Reason - Cat Power - near the end of the movie when Evey returns to the shadow gallery, she plays "I Found a Reason". When V says he has never danced to any of the songs ("...You better come come come to me...")
10. England Prevails
11. The Dominoes Fall - when Finch figures everything out and we see the chain of events that led to Nov. 5th.
12. Bird Gerhl - Antony and the Johnsons - When V and Evey are dancing, right before he shows her the train.
13. Knives and Bullets (And Cannons Too)
1812 Overture - Tchaikovsky- The Overture is played at key parts at the beginning and end of the film (when he blew up the Old Bailey and The Big Ben - Parliament Building) .
This is V's leitmotif, playing again when his Announcement speech comes on. He knows it, because he uses it; but so does the soundtrack, as a kind of greek chorus telling us about him. Why does it matter? It's a clue about Who He Is, the riddle of the film. That he is a man playing God, as men do, is obvious; whether this is madness, irony, blasphemy, or exposition is the riddle.
Symphony No. 5 - Beethoven The Beginning... at Last - also plays an important role in the film, with the first four notes of the first movement signifying the letter "V" in Morse Code (during his encounter with Creedy ). Notice also: it is Beethoven's *Fifth* (in Roman numerals: V).
Three songs were played during the ending credits which were not included on the V for Vendetta soundtrack. The first was "Street Fighting Man" by The Rolling Stones. The second was a special version of Ethan Stoller's "BKAB". In keeping with revolutionary tone of the film, excerpts from "On Black Power" by black nationalist leader Malcolm X, and from "Address to the Women of America" by feminist-writer Gloria Steinem were added to the song. Gloria Steinem can be heard saying: "This is no simple reform... It really is a revolution." The final song was "Out of Sight" by Spiritualized.

The final song "Out of Sight" Lyrics -
Out of sight is always out of mind
I think out of mind is out of sight
I was just looking for some peace of mind
I just couldn't find a peace of mine

They say that pride comes just before a fall
I have fallen and I wasn't sure
You know that I have fallen further before
I just cannot stand falling no more

If I am good I could add years to my life
I would rather add some life to my years
Life is really what you make it they say
I can't even make my mind up today

The world keeps turning it keeps me in my place
Where I stand is only three miles from space
Standing space is all the space I can stand
Gravity just keeps on keeping me down........

I hope some of you will enjoy reading this, as well as I enjoyed doing this research and then share it with u all :)

Thank you :)

So may be this can refresh our mind a bit!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

navibl

January 02, 2011, 06:32:11 AM
How much into film has Michael been involved?

Please listen to this with a prayerful open mind!

Hollywood seems to know something, is Michael part of a Revelation?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 02, 2011, 10:41:47 AM
Thanks, Diggyon, for your thoughtful analysis.

You ask:  Was this movie the main source of inspiration for MJ's Hoax??

Of all the clues that relate to MJ, the most obvious to me is the sculpture of children in a circle.  Unless this sculpture appeared in Neverland AFTER the release of the movie in March, 2006, I would have to suggest that the movie itself was influenced by MJ, rather than the other way around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 08:20:03 PM
I posted this in another thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but this belongs here as well

Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
Quote from: "Ninanina"
This is also a good summary:

[youtube:21dw1bot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thChiBDudSs[/youtube:21dw1bot]

I saw this video when it first came out and today somebody tweeted the link on Twitter and I watched it again and noticed something. Stop the video at .36 it reads "The 5th of November 2020, a year after his sensational first demonstration actions, V is ready for his final act". The year 2020 jumped out at me because of this pic about Tito at the Peach Drop for New Year's Eve wishing everyone to Have a Great 2020

How could they mess up the year like that? I don't think they did it by accident! Perhaps this was Tito's way of telling us that 2011 is going to be like V's 2020? Are we to get ready for V's (MJ's) final act?!

I never saw V For Vendetta until it was a redirect by TS way back in the beginning of this adventure. I immediately saw the connections to Michael and in fact in my heart I believe that Michael was the actor Behind The Mask.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 02, 2011, 08:38:45 PM
Happy new year TS, a little late, ... a reminder between this film and the hoax, Breaking news and the redirections of today is a story that has to do with Oprah and its program of children who were abused, the program went a few days before the interview with Katherine and children. 2011 Year V
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 03, 2011, 04:43:47 AM
So the 5th of November this year might be a significant day as well!!
It gives me the creeps when I think about what might happen on that day this year!! I was born on November 4th. Now my birthday won't be the same anymore!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal