Re: TIAI 12/19
January 01, 2011, 02:27:41 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
IDK. Would not be the right enviroment for Michael to post under a name which no one would find who he is?

TS´s posts are very elaborated and looks to me that people think about Michael straight the way.

Who knows! Michael could post under the name of a lovely 13 year old girl, very active in the forum as well.

With this I mean that if Michael reads the forum, could be any one.

I read TS´s posts and I find a person in the know predicting events before are shown in certain medias, that´s the only link regarding the hoax. Also, the numerology has been explained but would it be possible to keep things as simple as could get?  :D

To this point I just want to know in what way I could help or contribute to something positive regarding Michael (beyond the web "make that change"already up).

This clue solving up to each ones interpretation did not help much.

Does Michael want us to DO something? and, what?

Hi! Gema,

Considering the Teddy Riley and Diddy tweets, Michael seems to want to raise awareness that he is alive.  I have been thinking on how to best help Michael and I think that we need to sow the seeds that he may be alive to the broader public.  This may do nothing but it may also make more and more people researching the net and asking questions. Either way, I don't think it can hurt Michael, it can only make his return safer.

Another friend beLIEver suggested that we could distribute little flyers in our communities, I also like the idea of little Posters left in places where a lot of people walk past or even getting an advert published in a local magazines/free papers.
It could be a simple message (See example below) and it could easily be changed/translated to meet local needs.
We could mobilise the Army of Love easily using the group email address.  The exercise could be repeated as many times as we wish and in as many areas as we want.

[center:3ro5fztc]------------------------------------------------------[/center:3ro5fztc]
Do You Know That MICHAEL JACKSON IS STILL ALIVE and WILL RETURN !!

Did you know that Michael Jackson loves illusion, mystery and showmanship? Did you know that he left many CLUES behind that reveal he is currently in the midst of his GRANDEST ILLUSION EVER !! Look beyond the media LIES that were presented as TRUTH and see the inconsistencies for yourself. Many people have already become enlightened--- do not wait and be the last to know. Search the internet NOW and become informed. THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON'S GREATEST PERFORMANCE EVER --- AND REMEMBER :

TRUTH IS NOT ALWAYS WHAT IT SEEMS

from Michael's Army of Love (add web address)

[center:3ro5fztc]------------------------------------------------------[/center:3ro5fztc]

I think we do need to do a bit more work on the Army of Love website first,there are still some "bare patches". It would be good if we could find a way to point gently to the Hoax or give a first clue.

Any thoughts anybody?

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

bec

January 01, 2011, 03:05:23 PM
RunningGirl, I think that's a great idea, and the wording is perfect, but I don't think we should include any web address at the bottom. I think the fact that this site comes up near the top on relevant Google searches is enough, and readers of the info are encouraged to search the internet, otherwise we risk coming across hypocritical, "the truth is not always as it seems... so come read our version of it", you know?

It's more powerful, in my opinion, to plant the seed of doubt and let them come find us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 01, 2011, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Well I'm 1500% sure that Michael is alive. To me, the numerology and the behaviour of the family proves that MJ is alive. But still I would want MJ to BAM, not only for my own relief but also for the message to be spreaded world wide. He needs to come back and lead his army. Will I believe it is MJ himself or not himself after he Bams? Definitely I'll be sure if it's him. There're very unique parts of him that makes him recognizable. I never believed the 02 guy was a double. It was MJ himself, in TII as well. I know where to look to be sure if that's Michael or not. So I would definitely recognize him if he BAMS. It was already proved to me that Michael is alive and if he BAMS, that would be an ultra double proof. :)
WOW you feel the way I feel!Plus all other clues :not only the numerology and the family...I want him to comeback also because some fans think we are crazy...and the thing that makes me mad is that these fans are the one that followed him everywhere on the streets concerts etc! and dare to call us mad! what will they do when Michael comes back?? they would call him a fake? start a war??  :?

Well probably some of them would think that he is a fake but sooner or later they will all understand that he's Michael himself. But I definitely would love to see their faces when Michael appears :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

January 02, 2011, 04:40:54 AM
You're right, Purelove!!!! Me tooo!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

January 02, 2011, 08:08:44 PM
Quote from: "bec"
RunningGirl, I think that's a great idea, and the wording is perfect, but I don't think we should include any web address at the bottom. I think the fact that this site comes up near the top on relevant Google searches is enough, and readers of the info are encouraged to search the internet, otherwise we risk coming across hypocritical, "the truth is not always as it seems... so come read our version of it", you know?

It's more powerful, in my opinion, to plant the seed of doubt and let them come find us.

Thank you for the feedback Bec, an anonymous "note" adds even more Mystery and is true to the message.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions