Lisa Marie took down her MJ blog posts
January 03, 2011, 06:47:43 AM
I have not seen another thread about this (but it is early here)- if there is, please move admins, thank you.

Lisa Marie took down her blog posts about Michael yesterday from her My Space account (I believe that pertains to the blog right after his death and the Sunflower blogs). I have not done any number counts or anything to see if there might be any revelance to the date (such as how many days it was up or anything).  Like I said, it's early.  Some people have said, hey, she is moving on, it's the beginning of a new year- etc.  Which is a possible explanation.  On the other hand, those people do not have hoax on their brain like I do.  They did point out it is the beginning of a new day for her...which made me think of Another Day immidiately.  I just can't help it.
In light of yesterday's redirect reminding us about there not being coincidences, it just made me wonder.  Isn't there also some big Elvis celebration coming up in early January?  
So, maybe it's nothing, maybe it is.  I thought I'd share anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Re: Lisa Marie took down her MJ blog posts
January 03, 2011, 08:26:17 AM
Very interesting - thank you for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Lisa Marie took down her MJ blog posts
January 03, 2011, 09:44:57 AM
She promised in her interview with Oprah that her appearance on that show was going to be the end of her obsession and talking publicly about Michael.  She has a husband who has supported her through all of this. Now she needs to move on quietly.  I know she will never forget Michael, but if she wants to keep her marriage I am sure there are some things he has given her some choices on. I know LMP will keep Michael forever in her heart. Nothing can change that, but she's got to do what she's got to do for the life she's chosen for herself now.  I say good for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions