liegi

Re: TIAI 12/30
December 31, 2010, 07:09:45 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Quote from: "bec"
I'm with you Running Girl. I too want to know about the 9282 days thing and why TS has never chosen to address it. It is 100% legit and it seems exactly TS's style so I'm surprised at the non-mention.

I agree with Running Girl and Bec. The "9282 days thing" is the ultimate hoax proof, it is easy to comprehend (much easier than other calculations that TS presented) and it is completely no coincidence. It shows that the life if Michael Joseph Jackson is "designed", I even said it is designed like the archaic shape of a pyramide (but nobody followed me with that so far).
Anyways, this "9282 days thing" is sooooo important and far-reaching in it's implications, but is has not been mentioned by TS yet. First I thought it was a test of TS if we can think for ourselves and figure it out without his/her direct help, but if it was, I think TS would have redirected to it someday at least or would have included it into his last update. But he/she didn't!!
I really appreciate TS's hard work, but this makes me unsure regarding his/her role in this hoax game and I would also approve a clarification.
I agree with you and this is one of the easiest ways to explain your views with other people.
Thank you, TS.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 07:44:24 AM
I'm with you Running Girl. I too want to know about the 9282 days thing and why TS has never chosen to address it. It is 100% legit and it seems exactly TS's style so I'm surprised at the non-mention.

I agree with Running Girl and Bec. The "9282 days thing" is the ultimate hoax proof, it is easy to comprehend (much easier than other calculations that TS presented) and it is completely no coincidence. It shows that the life if Michael Joseph Jackson is "designed", I even said it is designed like the archaic shape of a pyramide (but nobody followed me with that so far).
Anyways, this "9282 days thing" is sooooo important and far-reaching in it's implications, but is has not been mentioned by TS yet. First I thought it was a test of TS if we can think for ourselves and figure it out without his/her direct help, but if it was, I think TS would have redirected to it someday at least or would have included it into his last update. But he/she didn't!!
I really appreciate TS's hard work, but this makes me unsure regarding his/her role in this hoax game and I would also approve a clarification.

I don't think TS owes anyone an explanation. He has given us tons of information already and I firmly believe all will be revealed in due time. This is all planned and everything will come out when the time is there. And what should he say about it? That there are 9282 days before Pepsi and 9282 after? That the sum of 9282 makes 21 (=777)? That his B-day probably isn't really 8/29/1958, but that this date was created for the sake of the hoax? (I still haven't found anything related to this birthday before 1988) We already discussed all that and I think it's just not time to reveal certain things.

The message in this redirect is very true. Money can't buy love, money can't buy respect, money can't make you happy. Even if you have all the money in the world, you still have to whipe your own ass and you still can be the unhappiest and lonely person on the planet. Respect needs to be earned and a good reputation will be achieved when you deserve it, like Mike. He earned respect and he deserved his good reputation. He should be treated according to his deeds and he should have gotten a statue in Washington DC by now if you look at what he did for others and what he donated to charity. Instead of that they still try to discredit and trash him with their filthy lies. It's how it works in the world these days, and that is exactly why this hoax is so needed. To bring LOVE back into the world.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace"

TS, I hope you have a wonderful evening tonight and I wish you all the best for 2011. Please stay with us. I know we must give you a headache at times, but we mean well. Much love to you and thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 31, 2010, 08:46:17 AM
I think it could be saying that our relationships or reputation with others is more significant than whether you have money. Also it could be saying that it helps you re-evaluate yourself if you ask yourself how will people view me?...you have no reputation at all when you are born but you do when you die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 09:23:48 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I don't think TS owes anyone an explanation. He has given us tons of information already and I firmly believe all will be revealed in due time. This is all planned and everything will come out when the time is there. And what should he say about it? That there are 9282 days before Pepsi and 9282 after? That the sum of 9282 makes 21 (=777)? That his B-day probably isn't really 8/29/1958, but that this date was created for the sake of the hoax? (I still haven't found anything related to this birthday before 1988) We already discussed all that and I think it's just not time to reveal certain things.

You are right, Souza, of course TS owes us nothing. He/she even might have left this important revelation for us in order not to burden it with our doubts about his/her reliability, because he/she knows about its importance!?

It also beginns to dawn on me that TS might have told us about the "9282 days thing" in exactly the last paragraph, the 7th one (!) of his update 5'3.

Quote from: "TS"
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in]

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.

Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”.  Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”.  And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.

Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).

Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!

Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”.  These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).

Layer four: Since “THIS IS IT” is nearly the same forwards and backwards: we look at these same three letters backwards (SIH), and find something very interesting.  If we use a very common system of putting a numerical value to each number (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc), we come up with: S = 19; I = 9, and H = 8; 1998!  This is the same number that is on the “Dangerous” album cover in 1991 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}—and also the same number that MJ signed in various autographs {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This fact should leave no doubt that 1998 is indeed a coded number which MJ intended for the TII death hoax.

Layer five: Using the same system of numerical values in layer four, we see that the only vowels in “THIS IS IT” are the letter “I” (= 9) three times—999!  This is yet another strong evidence of 9-9-09 and the hoax; and it is also another very strong connection between 1998 (layer four) and 999 (layer five).

Layer six: Notice that the font used for “THIS IS IT” is rather simple {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}, so that the “I” could be either the 9th letter of the alphabet (capital “I”, not lower case “i”)—or it also looks like a simple sans-serif number “1” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Hence, the three vowels are also three numbers: 111.  One hundred and eleven is the length of the TII movie; and it is also the basis for all of the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The fact that all of these numbers can be divided evenly by 111 proves, with tsunami force, that it could not possibly be just the result of random chance—it positively had to be planned!  This also verifies that the Dangerous autograph formula is indeed three sixes, not “600” or “660”.

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

That's what I read out of these phrases:

In the first sentence concerning layer 7, TS advises us to leave the vowel "I" out because it is a part of layer 5 and 6. This leaves only the letters TSST to layer 7.

In the last sentence he tells us to mirror these two "very interesting" (because self- referring  ;) ) consonants forwards and backwards. I interpret the mirroring forwards and backwards as an infinite process, which means that actually TSST could be represented by T S (sign of infinity).
TS and ST appear to be of the same gematrical value, because TS speakes of mirroring (the basis is the same picture or idea, the TS/21). This means that both TS and ST mean actually 21 and 21 which would equal the 9282 (=21) days from Michael Joseph Jackson's birth until the Pepsi hoax/accident and the 9282 (=21) days from this date until the date of his hoaxed death.

Another interesting effect of this mirroring process is:
The infinity sign in T S looks like a Möbius Strip, but also like 2 Os, or O2 (oxygen). (So we now might get an idea why the "This is it" concerts were planned to be held in the O2-Arena and also the announcement took place there.)  
And T S  can also be represented by 21. We know the significance of 2001 (Space Odysse Intro, Elvis' last concerts).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

December 31, 2010, 09:49:01 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You are right, Souza, of course TS owes us nothing. He/she even might have left this important revelation for us in order not to burden it with our doubts about his/her reliability, because he/she knows about its importance!?

It also beginns to dawn on me that TS might have told us about the "9282 days thing" in exactly the last paragraph, the 7th one (!) of his update 5'3.

Quote from: "TS"
5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in]

Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.

Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”.  Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”.  And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.

Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).

Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!

Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”.  These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).

Layer four: Since “THIS IS IT” is nearly the same forwards and backwards: we look at these same three letters backwards (SIH), and find something very interesting.  If we use a very common system of putting a numerical value to each number (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc), we come up with: S = 19; I = 9, and H = 8; 1998!  This is the same number that is on the “Dangerous” album cover in 1991 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}—and also the same number that MJ signed in various autographs {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This fact should leave no doubt that 1998 is indeed a coded number which MJ intended for the TII death hoax.

Layer five: Using the same system of numerical values in layer four, we see that the only vowels in “THIS IS IT” are the letter “I” (= 9) three times—999!  This is yet another strong evidence of 9-9-09 and the hoax; and it is also another very strong connection between 1998 (layer four) and 999 (layer five).

Layer six: Notice that the font used for “THIS IS IT” is rather simple {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}, so that the “I” could be either the 9th letter of the alphabet (capital “I”, not lower case “i”)—or it also looks like a simple sans-serif number “1” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Hence, the three vowels are also three numbers: 111.  One hundred and eleven is the length of the TII movie; and it is also the basis for all of the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  The fact that all of these numbers can be divided evenly by 111 proves, with tsunami force, that it could not possibly be just the result of random chance—it positively had to be planned!  This also verifies that the Dangerous autograph formula is indeed three sixes, not “600” or “660”.

Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.

That's what I read out of these phrases:

In the first sentence concerning layer 7, TS advises us to leave the vowel "I" out because it is a part of layer 5 and 6. This leaves only the letters TSST to layer 7.

In the last sentence he tells us to mirror these two "very interesting" (because self- referring  ;) ) consonants forwards and backwards. I interpret the mirroring forwards and backwards as an infinite process, which means that actually TSST could be represented by T S (sign of infinity).
TS and ST appear to be of the same gematrical value, because TS speakes of mirroring (the basis is the same picture or idea, the TS/21). This means that both TS and ST mean actually 21 and 21 which would equal the 9282 (=21) days from Michael Joseph Jackson's birth until the Pepsi hoax/accident and the 9282 (=21) days from this date until the date of his hoaxed death.

Another interesting effect of this mirroring process is:
The infinity sign in T S looks like a Möbius Strip, but also like 2 Os, or O2 (oxygen). (So we now might get an idea why the "This is it" concerts were planned to be held in the O2-Arena and also the announcement took place there.)  
And T S  can also be represented by 21. We know the significance of 2001 (Space Odysse Intro, Elvis' last concerts).

Good post  :shock:   this thing is getting way to complicated for me :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 31, 2010, 10:13:38 AM
Actually, I am finally getting it--especially the TS ST part--a major clue for 9282.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 11:10:52 AM
Interesting observation. I think there are also many layers in TS' words... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2010, 11:19:00 AM
Thank you TS for helping to make this message plain to us.
Here's information on The Message version of the Bible that was chosen for this redirect:

Version Information
Why was The Message written? The best answer to that question comes from Eugene Peterson himself: "While I was teaching a class on Galatians, I began to realize that the adults in my class weren't feeling the vitality and directness that I sensed as I read and studied the New Testament in its original Greek. Writing straight from the original text, I began to attempt to bring into English the rhythms and idioms of the original language. I knew that the early readers of the New Testament were captured and engaged by these writings and I wanted my congregation to be impacted in the same way. I hoped to bring the New Testament to life for two different types of people: those who hadn't read the Bible because it seemed too distant and irrelevant and those who had read the Bible so much that it had become 'old hat.'"

Peterson's parishioners simply weren't connecting with the real meaning of the words and the relevance of the New Testament for their own lives. So he began to bring into English the rhythms and idioms of the original ancient Greek—writing straight out of the Greek text without looking at other English translations. As he shared his version of Galatians with them, they quit stirring their coffee and started catching Paul's passion and excitement as he wrote to a group of Christians whom he was guiding in the ways of Jesus Christ. For more than two years, Peterson devoted all his efforts to The Message New Testament. His primary goal was to capture the tone of the text and the original conversational feel of the Greek, in contemporary English.

Language changes. New words are formed. Old words take on new meaning. There is a need in every generation to keep the language of the gospel message current, fresh, and understandable—the way it was for its very first readers. That is what The Message seeks to accomplish for contemporary readers. It is a version for our time—designed to be read by contemporary people in the same way as the original koin� Greek and Hebrew manuscripts were savored by people thousands of years ago.

That's why NavPress felt the time was right for a new version. When we hear something over and over again in the same way, we can become so familiar with it that the text loses its impact. The Message strives to help readers hear the living Word of God—the Bible—in a way that engages and intrigues us right where we are.

Some people like to read the Bible in Elizabethan English. Others want to read a version that gives a close word-for-word correspondence between the original languages and English. Eugene Peterson recognized that the original sentence structure is very different from that of contemporary English. He decided to strive for the spirit of the original manuscripts—to express the rhythm of the voices, the flavor of the idiomatic expressions, the subtle connotations of meaning that are often lost in English translations.

The goal of The Message is to engage people in the reading process and help them understand what they read. This is not a study Bible, but rather "a reading Bible." The verse numbers, which are not in the original documents, have been left out of the print version to facilitate easy and enjoyable reading. The original books of the Bible were not written in formal language. The Message tries to recapture the Word in the words we use today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2011, 04:49:30 PM
1 A good reputation is better than a fat bank account. Your death date tells more than your birth date.

I may be off here, but I actually think T.S. is trying to tell us that June 25th was chosen, because it is exactly 6 months after the article that prophesied that Michael had only 6 months to live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions