TIAI December 30
December 30, 2010, 09:06:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ecclesiastes 7:1 (The Message)

Ecclesiastes 7
Don't Take Anything for Granted
 1 A good reputation is better than a fat bank account. Your death date tells more than your birth date.

The Message (MSG)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: TIAI 12/30
December 30, 2010, 09:50:08 AM
The writing of Ecclesiastes is attributed to King Solomon but there is debate and some believe that the words are those of the Messiah.

THE PURPOSE: Is life really worth living? Can I possibly find peace and purpose in this life? The author of Ecclesiastes attempts to answer these questions by proving that satisfaction in life can only be found by looking beyond this world. Ecclesiastes gives an analysis of negative themes but it also develops the positive theme of overcoming the vanities of life by fearing a God who is good, just, and sovereign (12:13-14).
(to be God-fearing in the biblical sense is not necessarily to "fear" but may be interpreted to be devout, respectful, obedient etc towards the creator and his laws.)

The message is called “words of truth,” (12:10) given by “one Shepherd” (12:11). Christ called Himself, “the truth,” “the good shepherd” (John 10:14), and “a greater than Solomon” (Luke 11:31), coming to show the true meaning of life.

Quote from: "Terror2k10"
1 A good reputation is better than a fat bank account. Your death date tells more than your birth date.
So you can be wealthy but that doesn't mean you are good person at all. Your reputation is a reflection of your deeds. It is better to be recognized for the good, kind, caring compassionate etc things you have done in your life than for the amount of money you may have accumulated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 09:59:09 AM

Ecclesiastes 7

The Message (MSG)

This is one of my favorite books in the Bible. That being say, the first thing that came to my mind is that the hoax is more about cleaning up Michael's reputation and bringing him back into good graces with the world than it is about making money.

And, what people do and say about you when you die is very telling in terms of how you are really thought of because people will tend to be more true to their honest feelings.

I think it's evident by the way the world reacted on June 25, 2009 that Michael is well loved around the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 30, 2010, 10:02:18 AM
I do like that message very much TS. I read all of the message and I especially like the part below.  ;)

Peace

18 It's best to stay in touch with both sides of an issue. A person who fears God deals responsibly with all of reality, not just a piece of it.

19 Wisdom puts more strength in one wise person
   Than ten strong men give to a city.

20 There's not one totally good person on earth,
   Not one who is truly pure and sinless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 30, 2010, 10:09:32 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Ecclesiastes 7

The Message (MSG)

This is one of my favorite books in the Bible. That being say, the first thing that came to my mind is that the hoax is more about cleaning up Michael's reputation and bringing him back into good graces with the world than it is about making money.

And, what people do and say about you when you die is very telling in terms of how you are really thought of because people will tend to be more true to their honest feelings.

I think it's evident by the way the world reacted on June 25, 2009 that Michael is well loved around the world.

This passage may be about Michael but I felt it was more a message to all of us. That material gain, which is highly valued in our society, is not really what life is about. But that is just my take on it, of course it is open to interpretation and everything is relevant.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 10:10:23 AM
I so agree.  To add to that, if you look at what Michael did with his wealth, a very large portion of it was given back.  It almost seems to me that God granted Michael all the tools required and then some to do conquer his purpose in life.  And that purpose was to take care of the children and bring peace and hope and love to many, many unfortunate human beings.  In my eyes, his main expenditure was charity.  He cared less about worldly things.  He simply loved beauty and peace and children.  They called him eccentric in his spending, but what he saw as beautiful (though many termed them gaudy) he admired and took unto himself.  Money was no issue to him.  It was the beauty attached to it.  He was just as at home in the trenches as in the palaces.  And that speaks volumes.  Though  he is known for mega, unimaginable wealth, his goodness and love outshines that by leaps and bounds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

gwynned

December 30, 2010, 11:25:31 AM
As always, this message is multilayered, so in suggesting the following, I'm not in any way negating everyone else's comments, which are very valid.  But what popped up for me is that the 'death date' is more important than the birth date.  Could this be a suggestion that we look more closely at the DATE of Michael's 'death'?  Or am I too far off base?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 11:47:13 AM
Quote from: "gwynned"
As always, this message is multilayered, so in suggesting the following, I'm not in any way negating everyone else's comments, which are very valid.  But what popped up for me is that the 'death date' is more important than the birth date.  Could this be a suggestion that we look more closely at the DATE of Michael's 'death'?  Or am I too far off base?

Good Point  :shock:   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 11:54:23 AM
Oh my.  I woke up thinking about Ecclesiastes but I was thinking of the most popular verse: for everything there is a season...3:1. And then I log in to TIAI.  

I like everything you all have said here about TS' redirect to Ecc. 7:1. The passage seems to have multiple applications and meanings for us.    I went to bed thinking about Conrad Murray after having read many of the comments on TMZ. I'm working on my patience when it comes to understanding where we are now in the messy Murray debacle...
It's painful to read some of the negative, hurtful, brainless comments, and of course many people see how ridiculous Murray's defense strategy is, but many don't.  Generally, Michael's reputation is of a brilliant master of music who was a tortured soul, addicted to drugs.  This is hard for me to handle and it crushes me in unspeakable ways.    I was trying to grapple with the lingering perception of the public in both Elvis' and Michael's "death" that they were drug addicts.  I've had a hard time with why Elvis would have chosen to leave with the perception out there that he was a drug addict when apparently he was far from that, in fact, he helped to enforce drug laws and for all we know, Michael may have been doing the same thing with the DEA...who knows?  Certainly, it would be considered a valiant reputation vs. the label, "drug addict."

For 33 years, the general public has thought that Elvis' died tragically due to his own weaknesses and addictions.   And I think, we all have to play some part in making sure that those around us don't have a negative view of Michael based on media reports and here the seed is planted that he may have accidentally or even intentionally killed himself due to his addiction to propofol?  Murray will use a defense that Michael had all kinds of addictions?  We have to hear about needle marks everywhere, etc. etc?  It just can't go down like that. I thought, Michael's not going to let it go down like that.  His children will not grow up living with that.  We must play our part now like never before.  TS said "keep the faith no matter what happens!"

And that's how I woke up with "for everything there is a season..."  This "defense strategy" has to be allowed before the BAM.  It has to be that way.  In due time,  7:1 is a blessed assurance.

This debacle of a court case will result in righting many wrongs to Michael's reputation and perhaps that is true of the Eliza court case too?

It helped me to read all of Chapter 7, Eccl.  Thank you very much for this blessing today, TS.

Ecclesiastes 7 (New International Version, ©2010)

Wisdom
 1 A good name is better than fine perfume,
   and the day of death better than the day of birth.
2 It is better to go to a house of mourning
   than to go to a house of feasting,
for death is the destiny of everyone;
   the living should take this to heart.
3 Frustration is better than laughter,
   because a sad face is good for the heart.
4 The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning,
   but the heart of fools is in the house of pleasure.
5 It is better to heed the rebuke of a wise person
   than to listen to the song of fools.
6 Like the crackling of thorns under the pot,
   so is the laughter of fools.
   This too is meaningless.
 7 Extortion turns a wise person into a fool,
   and a bribe corrupts the heart.

8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning,
   and patience is better than pride.
9 Do not be quickly provoked in your spirit,
   for anger resides in the lap of fools.

10 Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?”
   For it is not wise to ask such questions.

11 Wisdom, like an inheritance, is a good thing
   and benefits those who see the sun.
12 Wisdom is a shelter
   as money is a shelter,
but the advantage of knowledge is this:
   Wisdom preserves those who have it.

13 Consider what God has done:

Who can straighten
   what he has made crooked?
14 When times are good, be happy;
   but when times are bad, consider this:
God has made the one
   as well as the other.
Therefore, no one can discover
   anything about their future.

15 In this meaningless life of mine I have seen both of these:

the righteous perishing in their righteousness,
   and the wicked living long in their wickedness.
16 Do not be overrighteous,
   neither be overwise—
   why destroy yourself?
17 Do not be overwicked,
   and do not be a fool—
   why die before your time?
18 It is good to grasp the one
   and not let go of the other.
   Whoever fears God will avoid all extremes.[a]

19 Wisdom makes one wise person more powerful
   than ten rulers in a city.

20 Indeed, there is no one on earth who is righteous,
   no one who does what is right and never sins.

21 Do not pay attention to every word people say,
   or you may hear your servant cursing you—
22 for you know in your heart
   that many times you yourself have cursed others.

23 All this I tested by wisdom and I said,

“I am determined to be wise”—
   but this was beyond me.
24 Whatever exists is far off and most profound—
   who can discover it?
25 So I turned my mind to understand,
   to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things
and to understand the stupidity of wickedness
   and the madness of folly.

26 I find more bitter than death
   the woman who is a snare,
whose heart is a trap
   and whose hands are chains.
The man who pleases God will escape her,
   but the sinner she will ensnare.

27 “Look,” says the Teacher, “this is what I have discovered:

“Adding one thing to another to discover the scheme of things—
 28 while I was still searching
   but not finding—
I found one upright man among a thousand,
   but not one upright woman among them all.
29 This only have I found:
   God created mankind upright,
   but they have gone in search of many schemes.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

December 30, 2010, 12:09:15 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "gwynned"

Good Point  :shock:   :?

Just a stab in the dark, but using inclusive reckoning, there are 555 days between 6/25/09 and 12/31/10.  We're probably all familiar with P Diddy's tweet now erased.  

Here are some meanings of 555 that I found on the internet:

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too.  Move with it, follow these thoughts.

555 — You are in for a major change in your life. This could be any type of change and could seem negative at first glance. Maybe there are reasons it is time for you to move…neccessary for you to move but you haven’t been getting your but in gear. Change comes whether you cooperate with it or not. So possibly if you resisted the change of needing to move then possibly the change will come in the form of being required to move without a choice. At frist it all may seem distaerous and negative but could lead to the positive change that is needed.

555 Is an Odd-number which explains the Universe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 12:51:49 PM
This website suprised me very much this morning and I agree that it is multilayered. Please read my other post from this morning on what I came up with using his death date:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

December 30, 2010, 12:59:18 PM
Great Scripture redirect (Thanks TS) & discussion esp concerning the death date...
I found some interesting info on 555:

Symbolism

* Discernment of the spirits, both good and evil.
    * Desire, lust.
    * Swift attack.
    * An expression of emotion, laughing or crying.

History

Latakia, Syria is devastated by an earthquake in 555 AD. Latakia is the Biblical Laodicea which is addressed as one of the seven churches in Revelation. It's criticized for being neither hot or cold but lukewarm (Revelation 3:14-19). The Laodiceans are also referenced in Colossians. The Epistle to the Laodiceans mentioned in Colossians 4:14 is thought to have been lost.

Gematria

The Hebrew contraction הַנֶּ֨שֶׁר adds up to 555. הַנֶּ֨שֶׁר is translated as "an eagle" and is transliterated as hanesher. Not to be confused with the Hebrew נֶּ֨שֶׁר (nesher) which is translated as just "eagle" and has a sum of 550.

The specific structure which adds to 555 can be found in Proverbs 30 where it takes on a negative connotation when compared to "the way of a man with a maid" and "an adulterous woman [who claims] no wickedness" (Proverbs 30:19-20). This context evokes an image of lust and hidden sin.

It is said that an eagle will hover gracefully before attacking it's prey swiftly -- much like the lustful man hovering over his maid and the adulterous woman who makes quick work of her meal. The swift attack of an eagle (555) can also be found in Hosea 8:1, Deuteronomy 28:49, and Ezekiel 17:3. Interestingly, Israel Aircraft Industries developed the Nesher fighter plane in the 1970s; it was soon replaced by the U.S. made F-15 Eagle.

Isopsephy

The Greek διάκρισις adds up to 555. διάκρισις is translated as "discernment" and transliterated as diakrisis. See 1 Corinthians 12:10, Hebrews 5:14.
The Greek ἐπιθυμία adds up to 555. ἐπιθυμία is translated as "desire" or "lust" and is transliterated as epithumia. See Mark 4:19, Luke 22:15, James 1:15, 1 John 2:16-17, etc. From ἐπί epi "in" and θυμιάω thumiaó "to burn", with root θύω thuó "sacrifice", "slay", "kill".

The Number 555 - Walking with God

And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters: And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years: And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Genesis 5 (vs. 5)

The idea of walking - Heh KeyWord pic (Halekh = 55) - is closely related to the Number 5 (cf. Spoke 5 article Walking with God.
We also have a strong link to the Rulers of the Government, as discussed under the Number 550.

The Number 555
And Enoch walked [Gen 5.24]
The people who walked in darkness [Is 9.2]
Desire, lust [1Joh 2.16]
Discerning [G1253]
Hand of Israel [Jud 3.30]
The Eagle [Pro 30.19]
The Rulers
The kingdoms of nations [Is 13.4]
Before the king (Full) [Est 1.11]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

December 30, 2010, 01:14:18 PM
 1958 -    
We're still at the dash.  The actual death date of Michael Jackson has not yet occurred. Until that fateful day -- that I hope is many decades in the future -- I pray his strength in the Lord.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 01:18:14 PM
Thank you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
December 30, 2010, 01:52:31 PM
Blessings to you TS! I just wanted to take this time to thank you for not giving up on us! I hope that the New year brings you Peace, LOVE, Health and Happiness! God Bless You for all you have done for us over the last year, I've learned so much from you, and I just wanted to make sure that you know how much I appreciate you! Happy New Year dear friend!
Sending you LOVE and LIGHT always! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions