robdTopic starter

An insider/informer part V
December 30, 2010, 04:51:04 AM
According to this Polish informer, MJ has cut short his waiting time to come back, he will be back within months not years, he is coming back in London, Neverland has been restored for MJ returning to live there, plus lots more ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

Re: An insider/informer part V
December 30, 2010, 08:50:05 AM
was this source vlidated....? we havw had sooooooooooooooo many so called insiders................i cant remember if we are taking this one seriously....thanks....xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 12:22:32 PM
I'm from Poland and it is sooo hard to believe that there would be any credible informer in this country!   :?  I would tend to believe someone from US rather than from here...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

loyalfan

December 30, 2010, 01:09:03 PM
verylittlesusie...................are there places in poland that are totally remote and inaccessable,and yet luxurious to live in.......is there any chance michael is there .????????????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 30, 2010, 05:57:25 PM
Ok we shall see, if he's legit. I have doubt again. Like he said we have to wait for the family to talk. Well one thing I kind of believe about neverland, since Janet's boyfriend said he wanted to buy it for her, I thinkit is part of the hoax. The children said they wanted to buy Neverland. I think we are getting somewhere. The good part is that he is coming back before hand. That is good news, he finds it hard to be in hidding. I hope this informer is legit. Like I said I have my doubts. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Tarja

December 31, 2010, 05:55:21 AM
Quote from: "robd"
According to this Polish informer, MJ has cut short his waiting time to come back, he will be back within months not years, he is coming back in London, Neverland has been restored for MJ returning to live there, plus lots more ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wow another insider. fascinating
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 31, 2010, 07:22:38 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
verylittlesusie...................are there places in poland that are totally remote and inaccessable,and yet luxurious to live in.......is there any chance michael is there .????????????????????
There are indeed, for example in the mountain area or some rural areas.

That doesn´t mean I believe it.... there were too many so called informers so far...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

December 31, 2010, 08:12:24 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"

Yes, there are some, in the mountains... but I bet some people would spill the beans! No way! It is in our nature... :D
Besides.... Michael Jackson? It would be a sensation!  :lol:
Poland is a small country but the density of population is quite big. Michael couldn't pass unnoticed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 01, 2011, 04:59:13 AM
Neverland is ready for the return of Michael? Michael or the estate don't even own Neverland anymore, only a share. How can it be rebuild for Michael this way? Is the owner in on the game? That makes the amount of people 'in' bigger and bigger. Which is a big no no for a hoax of this magnitude. The more people are in the know, the more danger there is for discovery. So what does this tell about this insider?

2008: US pop singer Michael Jackson is no longer the owner of the Neverland ranch in California after the deeds for the property were transferred to the Sycamore Valley Ranch Company, which he has a share in. 50-year-old Jackson has just filed legal papers making the ranch company the new owner. Sycamore Valley Ranch Company is affiliated to Colony Capital, an investment business that had helped bail Jackson out in March when $24.5m (£16m) was owed on Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robdTopic starter

January 01, 2011, 05:26:27 AM
Do you not think that selling the Neverland thing was just part of the hoax, like how he was in massive debt, neither of which I believe were true? MJ was worth close to a billion dollars, 24 million is pocket change to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 02:54:58 PM
No way. There's a difference in what someone is worth in paper, and what someone has on his bank account. Michael was in deep debt and in deep trouble. Those are all facts that are well documented. And I don't believe for one snap of a second that the Neverland deal is part of the hoax. There are hundreds of millions involved and a very, very big company. In such a top secret thing as a death hoax, the more people are involved, the more chance there is it will not work.

Michael has never returned to Neverland since the end of the trial. He didn't go there for 4 years. So why on earth would Neverland play such a big part in a return now?

If Michael is still alive, he faked his death to save himself. That is not a thing you end by making a showy comeback with concerts, performances or a reinstatement of Neverland. That would be so tasteless. If the death hoax is a fact and Michael will come back, it will not be in the form of some kind of show. It's not the return of a King that needs to have his castle ready. It will be the return of someone who had to take extreme measures to save his life and family and is now able to tell his unsettling story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2011, 08:37:22 PM
Unless we have access to MJ's bank statements and financial information (which none of us have), we can only assume that he was or wasn't in debt.  How much he was in debt or much he was worth is only speculation.  Only his accountants and lawyers have that information and that is confidential.  We have to take each story we read about Michael with a grain of salt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2011, 01:31:13 PM
I will take your last words and ask you to apply them to this video. Because that you do not do. You take it at face value, and well documented facts are to be taken with a grain of salt. That's not the way to try and prove a hoax. That is closing your eyes for the truth, when it doesn't fit the theory. Grass is green, a dog says woof. And Michaels financial situation was in a terrible state. Not being open for the truth clouds any investigation into the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

robdTopic starter

January 04, 2011, 09:41:37 AM
Exactly - nobody knows the truth about MJ's financial situation and likewise nobody knows the truth about how deep or far back this hoax goes, we could have been fed fake information for 10/20+ years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2011, 01:00:18 PM
In that case you assume that there are many parties involved with big financial stakes in the world, that have played a part in this hoax for perhaps decades. Companies with CEO's that are in it for profit. CEO's that have not been there for that period of time. Companies that played no part in Michaels world for such a long time.

Now... how realistic is that. Honestly.

If Michaels death is a hoax, I don't think it was planned for decades. The only reason I can think of for Michael to leave his children in the hands of others, is to escape a murder. I think it's possible the seeds for a death scenario have been planted in the early 2000's, and ever growing after the trial in 2005. It is clear that ever since the nineties, different parties are out to get Michael.

But in my opinion a secret deal for Neverland would only complicate an already delicate operation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions