IWantYouBackTopic starter

Criss Angel?
December 30, 2010, 12:10:16 AM
Hi All!

I just have a question about Criss Angel's involvement in the hoax.

I've been a fan of Criss Angel even before he made it big with his hit television show "Mindfreak" on A&E. My friend went to New York and saw his stage show "MINDFREAK" which he had before his teleivision show came and she showed me some pictures and videos and I thought he was incredible. And ever since then, I've been following his career and I am so thrilled about how far he has come.

I had the opportunity to meet Criss many times on our trips to Vegas. I got a chance to meet him personally and privately for half hour after his BeLIEve show (which is phenomenal, by the way). I actually got the opportunity to watch a DVD I made for him with him on the couch he had backstage. He cried over the DVD and gave me his hat and a couple autographs. I also sung for him on my 16th birthday. (I've met Criss a total of 5 times)

I know Criss pretty well and I've been following every step of his career even before he was famous and I honestly don't see how he can be involved in this hoax in any way. If there's anything that keeps ringing in the back of my mind that MJ could be really gone, it's that. I do believe that MJ is alive with all of my heart but when people talk about Criss Angel being involved it just makes me think twice.

Could someone please fill me in on Criss's involvement? I would really appreciate it because if he is involved, I have many connections to Criss and I will try to help out in any way I can without bothering Criss and his staff.  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Serenitys_Dream

Re: Criss Angel?
December 30, 2010, 12:28:18 AM
[youtube:2rr94djy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZyNsy_Ovzg[/youtube:2rr94djy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 30, 2010, 06:32:59 AM
I know this probably isn't real but on one of the other threads this was posted, and a 'supposed informer' said the Criss Angel is in the hoax, so could you show him the video and see what he thinks about it.
Here is the link (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 11:25:10 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
[youtube:31nspoeb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZyNsy_Ovzg[/youtube:31nspoeb]

Thank you for the video... But unfortunately, I could debunk all but 1 thing in that video from the hoax.

That thing on the rabbit's left ear is Criss Angel's logo (the A and the backwards C). I have a stuffed animal collectible rabbit which I got in his store which is the same rabbit in that promo and it has his logo on its left ear. Also, that promo of Criss Angel's show is quite old. Criss now has a new show with a new promo that doesn't really have anything to do with that rabbit anymore whatsoever.

Also, these promos were created before Michael died, according to Criss. When I attended a taping for BeLIEve to be in a video for the premier, Criss said that all of the promos have been finished since April 2009 and the Luxor began to show them around the hotel in May 2009.

Last, I really don't think the fact that Michael's kids went to see Criss Angel has anything to do with the hoax. I have a fanclub membership on Criss Angel's site which holds pictures and stories of the celebrities and their families who go see his show who he meets after the 9:30 pm showing of BeLIEve. There isn't a picture or a story about Michael's kids, therefore, I don't think Criss had any contact with them. However, if Michael himself went, that would have been a different story because I read somewhere on Criss Angel's fan club forum that the "King of Pop Michael Jackson to attend BeLIEve" but he didn't end up going because of security.

Thank you so sooo much for showing me the video! Now I know where Criss Angel stands in the hoax even though I have a different opinion. God Bless!  :D

The only thing I can't debunk is the fact that at the end of TII there was a crown that said BeLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

December 30, 2010, 11:35:19 AM
Both Michael and Kenny Ortega went to see his BeLIEve show by Cirque de Soleil during the TII rehearsals. I do find it odd that the poster Criss uses is a man hiding behind a falling curtain with the shadow being that of MJ's signature pose.  At the O2 conference the person being MJ (I don't think it is him) says "This is the final curtain call". And now Cirque de Soleil is doing an IMMORTAL tour for MJ.

Is everything an illusion or do you believe?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

December 30, 2010, 01:56:54 PM
IWantYouBack wrote:  Also, these promos were created before Michael died, according to Criss. When I attended a taping for BeLIEve to be in a video for the premier, Criss said that all of the promos have been finished since April 2009 and the Luxor began to show them around the hotel in May 2009.

Well, if Criss is in on the hoax, I am sure Michael made him aware of the plan before April.  IMHO  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

December 30, 2010, 05:15:16 PM
Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
Hi All!

I just have a question about Criss Angel's involvement in the hoax.

I've been a fan of Criss Angel even before he made it big with his hit television show "Mindfreak" on A&E. My friend went to New York and saw his stage show "MINDFREAK" which he had before his teleivision show came and she showed me some pictures and videos and I thought he was incredible. And ever since then, I've been following his career and I am so thrilled about how far he has come.

I had the opportunity to meet Criss many times on our trips to Vegas. I got a chance to meet him personally and privately for half hour after his BeLIEve show (which is phenomenal, by the way). I actually got the opportunity to watch a DVD I made for him with him on the couch he had backstage. He cried over the DVD and gave me his hat and a couple autographs. I also sung for him on my 16th birthday. (I've met Criss a total of 5 times)

I know Criss pretty well and I've been following every step of his career even before he was famous and I honestly don't see how he can be involved in this hoax in any way. If there's anything that keeps ringing in the back of my mind that MJ could be really gone, it's that. I do believe that MJ is alive with all of my heart but when people talk about Criss Angel being involved it just makes me think twice.

Could someone please fill me in on Criss's involvement? I would really appreciate it because if he is involved, I have many connections to Criss and I will try to help out in any way I can without bothering Criss and his staff.  :)

Hey girl you are from Canada where about? I am from Montreal, you have a beautiful voice,
I made my sister listen to your video, my sister is a singer, she also liked your voice, she told me that you need to cultivate it a little more. Do you have a instructor? You have potential, persue it to the end. I will be the first one to buy your cd, but please do not go with Sony..  :lol: ( joke)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

December 30, 2010, 05:42:05 PM
I don't think Criss Angel knows anything.  Maybe he has speculation about MJ being alive like we do.  I bet MJ went to that show with Kenny O to get some ideas because he said he is a big fan of magic and fantasy.   MJ also hung out with David Blaine a few years back.  That dude Criss Angel is a trip though especially when he levitates that is so freaky how he does that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 30, 2010, 06:06:36 PM
I am going to respond to your post and I don't mean to come across as being mean because that isn't my intention at all but you are incorrect. I realize that you are 16 and not to be rude but your youth is definitely impacting your opinion.

Thank you for the video...But unfortunately, I could debunk all but 1 thing in that video from the hoax.
The video was not an end all but a portion of the evidence supporting Criss Angel's involvement in the hoax; a starting point. You actually haven't debunked the video at all, you have only stated your opinion on the content and whether or not that is correct is up for debate.

That thing on the rabbit's left ear is Criss Angel's logo (the A and the backwards C). I have a stuffed animal collectible rabbit which I got in his store which is the same rabbit in that promo and it has his logo on its left ear.

In the video you can not see anything written "ON" the tag thing on the rabbits ear. Just because a rabbit is sold in the Criss Angel Store with those initials on it doesn't mean that in the promo it can't appear as a silhouette of Michael's face. AC may have other meanings besides Criss Angel's name but maybe not. It is odd that these initials appear on the rabbits ear and backwards if intended to represent his initials. Unless you or someone else knows why that is?

Also, that promo of Criss Angel's show is quite old. Criss now has a new show with a new promo that doesn't really have anything to do with that rabbit anymore whatsoever.
The video is old too...that doesn't change anything. Just because things changed doesn't mean that Criss Angel didn't have a role to play at some time. The rabbit also links up to "The Alice in Wonderland" idea and the parallels in the hoax to symbols and themes from that story. As well as the 2010 movie with Johnny Depp and possible clues in the movie, things in Michael's past and the hoax itself.

Also, these promos were created before Michael died, according to Criss. When I attended a taping for BeLIEve to be in a video for the premier, Criss said that all of the promos have been finished since April 2009 and the Luxor began to show them around the hotel in May 2009.

Again, that means nothing, the announcement for the O2 Concert residency was in March 2009 and therefore plans for the concerts (or the hoax) where made well before any announcement was ever made.

The following story, hit the press in early May, which means that decision was made prior to the press getting a hold of the story. Now this doesn't mean that Copperfield was actually "dropped" if this is a hoax. It could mean that both magician's are involved in the hoax in some way and this story may have been planted.

Michael Jackson has reportedly dropped illusionist David Copperfield from his London shows
May 8, 2009
Michael Jackson has reportedly dropped illusionist David Copperfield from his London shows later this year after he demanded $1million a show.

Jacko, 50, is said to want the 50 London shows to be mind-blowing when they start in July and he was keen to get David on board.

However, the pair reportedly had an argument concerning David's demands.

A source said: "Michael want to use loads of illusions to ensure that his shows at the O2 are as explosive and entertaining as possible.

"He was so excited about working with David but fell out with him over the money he wanted."

The source added to British newspaper The Sun: "Michael told David he would be wasting his time with the London residency if he was splashing out so much on just one person. So he told him the deal was off."

It is claimed Michael has now got Las Vegas magician Criss Angel involved in the shows. Criss dated Holly Madison after she split from Playboy boss Hugh Hefner last year.

The source added: "But Criss is a superb entertainer and Michael's delighted to have him on board - not least because he costs less."

Last, I really don't think the fact that Michael's kids went to see Criss Angel has anything to do with the hoax. I have a fanclub membership on Criss Angel's site which holds pictures and stories of the celebrities and their families who go see his show who he meets after the 9:30 pm showing of BeLIEve. There isn't a picture or a story about Michael's kids, therefore, I don't think Criss had any contact with them.
The video doesn't talk about the kids actually going to the show but shows ONE photograph of them wearing "believe" items. This was relevant because of the "believe" at the end of TII, Orianthia's album entitled "believe", The slogan for the 2010 Olympics "believe" which premiered the video for the remake of "We Are The World" in which a "green man" who looks similar to Michael appeared, the Sony "Make Believe" campaign, Snickers/Mars "believe" campaign etc etc.

However, if Michael himself went, that would have been a different story because I read somewhere on Criss Angel's fan club forum that the "King of Pop Michael Jackson to attend BeLIEve" but he didn't end up going because of security.

Michael Jackson plans to attend Criss Angel’s Believe this weekend
April 2, 2009 by Robin Leach

I couldn't find any reports about whether Michael cancelled attending or not but again that doesn't mean that Criss Angel isn't involved in the hoax in some way anyway.

The only thing I can't debunk is the fact that at the end of TII there was a crown that said BeLIEve.

Actually that isn't the only thing, you haven't debunked anything really and you never addressed a few things either.

1. The 2 Green frames sections in the promo. The appear for 0.07 seconds. The first one shows a fedora wearing silhouette or shadow on the red curtain. The second green frames show someone's face superimposed over Criss Angel' face. There is also another hand on Criss Angel's, it rises up out of Criss' hand, the movement is very clear.

2. Similarities between images promoting Cris Angel's show and images that Michael has previously also appeared depicted as.

3. At the beginning of the promo, there is audio. When it is annalyzed the crowd noises are not actually words or anything but just "noise". You can hear one word said though that is not part of the background crowd..."Michael".

So why would these images and especially the audio appear in Criss Angel's "Believe" show?

I also wanted to point out that you state the following:

I've been a fan of Criss Angel even before he made it big with his hit television show "Mindfreak" on A&E. I got a chance to meet him personally and privately for half hour after his BeLIEve show. He cried over the DVD and gave me his hat and a couple autographs. I've met Criss a total of 5 times. I know Criss pretty well...

I am sorry but because you have met Criss Angel a few times and are a fan does not mean you "know him pretty well". You know the created persona, the celebrity. You have had the opportunity to meet and talk briefly with a celebrity you are a fan of. You have followed his career for sometime but you are not privy to any inside information nor are you an actual personal friend.

You are a fan who has meet their idol several times. The women who hung around outside the Staples centre and had their pictures taken with Michael (Samantha De Gossen group) are also fans who consider themselves to "know Michael pretty well" but they don't at all. The women who followed Michael all over the world are fans too and many of them met him on several occasions, even chatted with him, but they are not friends, insiders, confidantes or even experts on the real man, his character, motivations, thoughts and what is going on in his private life and/or career. You only know what you are permitted to know through some form of article, interview, press release, book, speech etc. This isn't always the truth or all of the facts.

And finally, I would suggest that you do your own research rather than ask for it all to be laid out for you. Criss Angel has been discussed since at least September 2009. There are multiple threads on this forum, mjkit, mjhd, mjhd.net (and others), as well as multiple blogs, videos and articles. Thinking for yourself doesn't mean forming an opinion and holding firm to that. Thinking for yourself means investigating yourself, to form an informed opinion, having an open mind and considering all information, even if it challenges what you already believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2010, 08:07:19 PM
I am going to respond to your post and I don't mean to come across as being mean because that isn't my intention at all but you are incorrect. I realize that you are 16 and not to be rude but your youth is definitely impacting your opinion.

If there is anything I am sick of, it's when people bring my age into debates and opinions on certain situations. Just because I'm young doesn't mean my opinion is wrong. Age has nothing to do with opinions, this thread, or even this hoax. BeLIEvers come in black or white, tall or short, and every age. My best friend's little sister is 10 and she has her own opinion about Criss Angel and the hoax, my brother is 21 and he has his own opinion, and I'm 16 and I have my own opinion. And saying my opinion is wrong makes no sense whatsoever. Opinions can't be wrong because it's a personal choice. A personal thought. That's almost like saying "you're wrong for thinking Michael is alive". How can you be wrong? It's what YOU believe, right? So please don't bring my age into this or say my opinion is incorrect because both of those points are irrelevant to this thread and to the hoax.

The video was not an end all but a portion of the evidence supporting Criss Angel's involvement in the hoax; a starting point. You actually haven't debunked the video at all, you have only stated your opinion on the content and whether or not that is correct is up for debate.

Then if this is a "starting point" why in the world are we even debating about it? We shouldn't be debating anything until we have most or all of the evidence of Criss Angel's involvement. Starting points are useless to debate with. I just started this thread because I was simply confused on Criss Angel's role in the hoax. If I knew he didn't have that big of a role and if there wasn't even a lot of evidence supporting his role I wouldn't have even made the thread. But since I was confused on the whole Criss Angel situation I just decided to make a thread looking for a simple answer and or video. I didn't make this thread to start a debate about Criss Angel's involvement I just wanted an answer so then I could have my own personal opinion on his role, just like all of the other members are allowed to have their own personal opinions not only about Criss Angel, but about the whole hoax in general.

In the video you can not see anything written "ON" the tag thing on the rabbits ear. Just because a rabbit is sold in the Criss Angel Store with those initials on it doesn't mean that in the promo it can't appear as a silhouette of Michael's face. AC may have other meanings besides Criss Angel's name but maybe not. It is odd that these initials appear on the rabbits ear and backwards if intended to represent his initials. Unless you or someone else knows why that is?

You may not see anything written "ON" the tag in THAT promo. But there are TONNES of promos for Criss Angel's show with the same rabbit where you can CLEARLY see that the tag is in the shape of Criss Angel's logo.

Also, I really don't think, in a Criss Angel promo and show, CA would mean anything different than Criss Angel. But again, just my opinion. I'm not saying that they appear on the rabbit's ear backwards, Criss Angel's logo has ALWAYS been an A and the backwards C even before he got his tv show. Allow me to show you a picture if you want: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Criss wears his logo on his hat, on his necklace, on his jeans, and on his shirt. I really don't think it means anything else but Criss Angel.

Again, that means nothing, the announcement for the O2 Concert residency was in March 2009 and therefore plans for the concerts (or the hoax) where made well before any announcement was ever made.

Once again, though, in this thread, I asked what is Criss Angel's involvement IN THE HOAX. Not the concerts or This Is It. And actually, what you said in this section means nothing as well because we, the public/fans, have no way of knowing when Michael planned this hoax and we still are not 100 % sure if Criss is even involved because as you said, it's just a "starting point".

The video doesn't talk about the kids actually going to the show but shows ONE photograph of them wearing "believe" items. This was relevant because of the "believe" at the end of TII, Orianthia's album entitled "believe", The slogan for the 2010 Olympics "believe" which premiered the video for the remake of "We Are The World" in which a "green man" who looks similar to Michael appeared, the Sony "Make Believe" campaign, Snickers/Mars "believe" campaign etc etc.

Just because the video doesn't talk about the kids actually going to the show doesn't mean they didn't attend the show. That video doesn't hold all of the answers because as you said, it's just a "starting point". However, I find it weird how the kids have the merchandise yet, according to you and the video, didn't attend the show. You can't purchase BeLIEve merchandise online and I find it VERY unlikely that the kids went all the way to the Luxor JUST to purchase a BeLIEve t-shirt without seeing the show. But, who knows, just my opinion.

I couldn't find any reports about whether Michael cancelled attending or not but again that doesn't mean that Criss Angel isn't involved in the hoax in some way anyway.

True, however, it doesn't mean he IS involved either. Also, on October 23rd, 2009, Criss Angel held an online LOYALFEST for the ULF's on his fan club and some random fan asked him about Michael Jackson and Criss Angel himself told everyone that Michael didn't get to go to his show due to security reasons (this was also after I read the post on Criss Angel's site and I totally forgot Criss mentioned this until I went back and viewed the LOYALFEST on his website). Criss also stated that he never even got a chance to meet or chat with Michael. Then, after that, Criss Angel said, "God Bless Michael Jackson" and went on to the next question.

Actually that isn't the only thing, you haven't debunked anything really and you never addressed a few things either.

1. The 2 Green frames sections in the promo. The appear for 0.07 seconds. The first one shows a fedora wearing silhouette or shadow on the red curtain. The second green frames show someone's face superimposed over Criss Angel' face. There is also another hand on Criss Angel's, it rises up out of Criss' hand, the movement is very clear.

2. Similarities between images promoting Cris Angel's show and images that Michael has previously also appeared depicted as.

3. At the beginning of the promo, there is audio. When it is annalyzed the crowd noises are not actually words or anything but just "noise". You can hear one word said though that is not part of the background crowd..."Michael".

To be honest, I watched this video over and over and I didn't see/hear any of these things. You said it was very clear, however, that is your opinion and I'm not going to say it's wrong, but I just didn't hear it. Listen, I'm not saying Criss isn't involved for sure. I just don't THINK he is. I want Michael to be alive and I want not only Criss to be involved but everyone else mentioned in this hoax but I will tell the truth on every situation and on this one, I don't see or hear any of the three things you mentioned above.

I am sorry but because you have met Criss Angel a few times and are a fan does not mean you "know him pretty well". You know the created persona, the celebrity. You have had the opportunity to meet and talk briefly with a celebrity you are a fan of. You have followed his career for sometime but you are not privy to any inside information nor are you an actual personal friend.

Whoa... Nelly! Where did you get all of this from? See this is where you need to know how Criss Angel fans work haha. I said I know "CRISS" pretty well. Not "CHRIS". "Criss Angel" is Criss's stage name which is used when you bring up his career and everything else that has to do with his career. If I knew Criss Angel "the person" really well, I would have said I know "CHRIS" pretty well (as in Christopher Sarantakos).

I will admit, I don't know Chris all that well... yet. However, I think I'm getting close. Especially when Criss actually came up to me, called me by name, and said "Jenn! You're 16 already?" and actually went through our history of how many times we have spoken, how long we have spoken for, and what he has done for me. I felt like the celebrity for a second! Also, I think I'm getting close when I have a contact to Criss directly and personally that no other fan has.  ;)

Last, even if I don't know Chris that well, who are you to tell me who I don't know and know? You have no idea what Criss and I have been through. Our meet and greets weren't your typical "Hello how are you? *picture* *autograph* Good bye thank you for your support" kind of meet and greets. He remembers me, talks to me, and asks me when we're coming back down to Vegas for a reason. Not many fans can say that about their idol and I'm grateful for that but you have really no right to say I don't KNOW him. And I do admit that I don't know him all that well yet, however, you have no right to call me out on that. You don't know ME. You don't know OUR relationship.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

Serenitys_Dream

December 30, 2010, 08:25:59 PM

If there is anything I am sick of, it's when people bring my age into debates and opinions on certain situations. Just because I'm young doesn't mean my opinion is wrong. Age has nothing to do with opinions, this thread, or even this hoax. BeLIEvers come in black or white, tall or short, and every age. My best friend's little sister is 10 and she has her own opinion about Criss Angel and the hoax, my brother is 21 and he has his own opinion, and I'm 16 and I have my own opinion. And saying my opinion is wrong makes no sense whatsoever. Opinions can't be wrong because it's a personal choice. A personal thought. That's almost like saying "you're wrong for thinking Michael is alive". How can you be wrong? It's what YOU believe, right? So please don't bring my age into this or say my opinion is incorrect because both of those points are irrelevant to this thread and to the hoax.

Actually, I don't care what your sick of to be honest. Being 16 means that you have only 16 years of life experience and opinions are based largely on life experience.

Then if this is a "starting point" why in the world are we even debating about it?
A starting point for you to investigate yourself is what that statement is suggesting.

You may not see anything written "ON" the tag in THAT promo. But there are TONNES of promos for Criss Angel's show with the same rabbit where you can CLEARLY see that the tag is in the shape of Criss Angel's logo.
The point is what the tag looks like and/or is representing in the promo video.

Once again, though, in this thread, I asked what is Criss Angel's involvement IN THE HOAX. Not the concerts or This Is It. And actually, what you said in this section means nothing as well because we, the public/fans, have no way of knowing when Michael planned this hoax and we still are not 100 % sure if Criss is even involved because as you said, it's just a "starting point".
The TII concerts are relevant to the hoax. Many of the hoax related clues and clue droppers are involved in TII. TII is central to the entire thing. No, again the statement that the video is a starting point...as in a starting point for YOU to further investigate on your own.

Just because the video doesn't talk about the kids actually going to the show doesn't mean they didn't attend the show. That video doesn't hold all of the answers because as you said, it's just a "starting point". However, I find it weird how the kids have the merchandise yet, according to you and the video, didn't attend the show. You can't purchase BeLIEve merchandise online and I find it VERY unlikely that the kids went all the way to the Luxor JUST to purchase a BeLIEve t-shirt without seeing the show. But, who knows, just my opinion.
I never said the kids didn't attend the show. I don't know whether they did or not and the video does not state that they did or didn't attend the show either. I never said any of the things you are suggesting I have. Please reread the post.

True, however, it doesn't mean he IS involved either. Also, on October 23rd, 2009, Criss Angel held an online LOYALFEST for the ULF's on his fan club and some random fan asked him about Michael Jackson and Criss Angel himself told everyone that Michael didn't get to go to his show due to security reasons (this was also after I read the post on Criss Angel's site and I totally forgot Criss mentioned this until I went back and viewed the LOYALFEST on his website). Criss also stated that he never even got a chance to meet or chat with Michael. Then, after that, Criss Angel said, "God Bless Michael Jackson" and went on to the next question.
This is a hoax do you really think anyone involved is just going to come out and say anything straight up? If that was the case none of us would be here and there would be nothing to even investigate in the first place.

To be honest, I watched this video over and over and I didn't see/hear any of these things. You said it was very clear, however, that is your opinion and I'm not going to say it's wrong, but I just didn't hear it. Listen, I'm not saying Criss isn't involved for sure. I just don't THINK he is. I want Michael to be alive and I want not only Criss to be involved but everyone else mentioned in this hoax but I will tell the truth on every situation and on this one, I don't see or hear any of the three things you mentioned above.
Well, I do and I also tell the truth on every situation.

Whoa... Nelly! Where did you get all of this from? See this is where you need to know how Criss Angel fans work haha. I said I know "CRISS" pretty well. Not "CHRIS". "Criss Angel" is Criss's stage name which is used when you bring up his career and everything else that has to do with his career. If I knew Criss Angel "the person" really well, I would have said I know "CHRIS" pretty well (as in Christopher Sarantakos).

I will admit, I don't know Chris all that well... yet. However, I think I'm getting close. Especially when Criss actually came up to me, called me by name, and said "Jenn! You're 16 already?" and actually went through our history of how many times we have spoken, how long we have spoken for, and what he has done for me. I felt like the celebrity for a second! Also, I think I'm getting close when I have a contact to Criss directly and personally that no other fan has.  ;)

In your opinion of course.

Last, even if I don't know Chris that well, who are you to tell me who I don't know and know? You have no idea what Criss and I have been through. Our meet and greets weren't your typical "Hello how are you? *picture* *autograph* Good bye thank you for your support" kind of meet and greets. He remembers me, talks to me, and asks me when we're coming back down to Vegas for a reason. Not many fans can say that about their idol and I'm grateful for that but you have really no right to say I don't KNOW him. And I do admit that I don't know him all that well yet, however, you have no right to call me out on that. You don't know ME. You don't know OUR relationship.

You described your relationship yourself, a fan who has met their idol on 5 occasions, spoke with them for about a half an hour and has followed this celebrity for a period of time. This is your own description, if you believe that means you are close to Criss or some kind of authority...so be it but I disagree.

Anyways, this is pointless and I will refrain from further comments on the subject with you. Research and investigate yourself rather than ask for evidence and then dismiss it out of hand because you "know Criss pretty well". Believe as you wish, I could care less to be honest. As I have stated many times, I am not here to convince anyone of anything but only to try and share information. What you do with that information or choose to believe is your business.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions