Re: Mysteriuos box - with "Thanks-Michael" note
December 21, 2009, 09:13:45 PM
Hey guys!
Have u noticed that the handwriting is very very similar to MJ's?  :o  :shock:
I also asked him a couple hours ago why he said it was ``thanks - Michael`` and then posted the pic with just ``Thank You`` written.
Why would he lie though? This whole thing is weird
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Mysteriuos box - with "Thanks-Michael" note
December 22, 2009, 05:49:45 AM
@PTsmile Sorry-I had been traveling so I didn't have this w/me to see, but the envelope says "Nelson"-did not say his name anywhere    about 10 hours ago   from web  in reply to PTsmile

Yes, the handwriting has similarities - especially the use of capitals in the word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

http://twitter.com/kingofpopart
April 14, 2010, 03:28:31 AM
This is the guy that sold pictures to MJ before he "died."  Go and read his tweets!!!! Very interesting indeed.

He saw someone in Vegas surrounded by security.  Even though he does believe MJ "died," he was astonished how much this person looked like the MJ he met before he "died."

Your comments????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: http://twitter.com/kingofpopart
April 15, 2010, 05:01:12 AM
What he saw was an impersonator named Michael Kiss. He posted this picture... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login He replies and even retweets to and from believers. I find his tweets rather strange... especially his "but I have to believe he is dead..." tweet. I don't know if it was to ward off the believers or maybe he's just having doubts whether he is alive or dead. Or maybe it could mean that he is really gone and he has to face the 'facts.' I don't mean to say that that was what he meant but it sure struck me and that's what came to me... or maybe I'm just going loony? lol

Oh and if MJ ever decides to go out... he won't need a disguise. People will just think he's another impersonator lol.  :lol:  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kingofpopart Tweets
October 18, 2010, 03:11:07 AM
I truly found it odd and coincidental..wished #MichaelJackson had emerged from the car again-for 1 split second thought maybe..
about 13 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Retweeted by you and 5 others

Reply Retweeted (Undo) .   ..of the same Wicked Witch painting he bought...dark tinted windows just like the car he got out of-sat on the corner by Witch-drove off..
Retweeted by you and 5 others

Reply Retweeted (Undo) .   Bit of weird moment-exactly same spot #MichaelJackson stopped black Cadillac Escalade last yr at Bev Hills-same car stopped again in front
Retweeted by you and 6 others
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Kingofpopart Tweets
October 18, 2010, 03:45:07 AM
I love his work. Wanna order 1 or 2 but can't choose which ones.

Do we know who this guy is exactly? And I mean before June 25... Or does Mike make those paintings himself maybe...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 03:54:22 AM
Michael commissioned him to make some paintings for him.  He visited Michael a little less than 2 weeks before he "passed" to discuss some paintings.  His children later received these paintings as a present for Christmas.

Incidentally, when he visited Mike, he did not notice anything out of the ordinary, and did not think Mike was on anything :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 18, 2010, 04:28:52 AM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
Michael commissioned him to make some paintings for him.  He visited Michael a little less than 2 weeks before he "passed" to discuss some paintings.  His children later received these paintings as a present for Christmas.

Incidentally, when he visited Mike, he did not notice anything out of the ordinary, and did not think Mike was on anything :)

That story I know, but I am asking if we have fotos and video footage of that guy, and with that I mean from before June 25, 2009. I just get the feeling he has painted them himself, I don't know why I suddenly think that. But that is why I ask if we know this guy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 18, 2010, 04:32:29 AM
And why does he call himself Kingofpopart? Art by the King of Pop? That wicked witch of the west reminds me of one of Mike's drawings, same style. A lot of his work is very funny as well. I don't know, it's just a feeling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 05:57:04 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

That story I know, but I am asking if we have fotos and video footage of that guy, and with that I mean from before June 25, 2009. I just get the feeling he has painted them himself, I don't know why I suddenly think that. But that is why I ask if we know this guy...

I have been asking myself same questions about the guy. The name, the sudden appearance to the general public :?  I did however find some prior references to him and his gallery on the net, :?  e.g.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Stacy Bell
Art Juxtaposed, Inc.
Phone: 805-583-5060
Fax: 805-583-5566
Websites: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (humor art/prints only)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (pop culture art only)
E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login He also has celebrity photos and updates of events on the site. Even before the artist became well-known for his pop art style, people loved him for his offbeat, comical, irreverent art that can be found on his other website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. “I create humor by combining popular culture and kitsch with art history, politics and religion to hopefully make people think and laugh all at once,” he comments. Party goers can expect to see some of both styles at his grand opening. “What makes viewing the art an experience is that I have short “stories” and background commentaries explaining the individual pieces. I want people to feel as though they are really interacting with my art, rather than just staring at it,” explains the artist.

His boxed note card set contains 20 cards with five different images and is in stores now and is also sold on his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login website. The 2004 calendar is being released in August and will be carried by many stores, including Borders, Vroman’s and Tower. A calendar signing will be set to coincide with its release. His art is currently sold in galleries throughout the world and is offered as signed prints or one of a kind pieces on canvas.

The grand opening party is by invitation only, but if people would like to get on the list, please contact: Stacy Bell: 805-583-5060

For all further information or photos, including celebrities attending the event, contact:
Stacy Bell, Art Juxtaposed, Inc.
Phone: 805-583-5060
E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login & You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gallery mentioned: Raw Style 1511 Montana Ave., Santa Monica, CA 310-458-7662
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 06:35:36 AM

If you go to his Twitter You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and read down, you will find a picture of him and Michael together when they first met.  Also a picture of him leaving Carolwood on the day he visited him.  He also has a new book out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 06:43:35 AM
This is the pic of when Michael first met him

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2010, 06:47:26 AM
And why does he call himself Kingofpopart? Art by the King of Pop? That wicked witch of the west reminds me of one of Mike's drawings, same style. A lot of his work is very funny as well. I don't know, it's just a feeling.

This is funny. I always thought of that possibility too.

Once, in another thread, I asked about the bio of DelaNuez and then suddenly somebody from the DelaNuez-public-relations-team signed in here and told me to look at the kingofpopart-homepage to find all relevant infos (as if I didn't do that before). See here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
The member only signed in at that moment and never posted again nor logged in again, very odd.  

Thinking about Mike's painting abilities, I assume that he could very well have made those paintings, although it would have required a huge amount of free time do so (but what do we actually know about Mike's working habits to exclude that possibility?).

We know that Mike took painting lessons and Nordahl once said that he was very demanding in an artistic way and always wanted to improve, so I think he could have brought his style to perfection and made up a plan to distribute his works under an alias.

To go further in this speculation, I allege that Mike did some more paintings which we attribute to other artists, such as "The Book" by Brett Livingstone-Strong. Everything about this picture is strange (added frame, curtain, key) and also the storys around it's appearences after june25th09. I think that this painting and it's sale as the most expensive portrait of a living artist was a hoax even back in the 90s (..remember Livingstone showing up at the funeral in front of the Liberian Girl picture).

So I think it's time for DelaNuez' and also Livingstone-Strong's PR-manager to log in here and set the record straight. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions