Serenitys_Dream

What about the Flumazenil, it was detected in the IV system but not the syringe or the tissue/blood samples. How was it introduced into the IV, there is no syringe for it?

This drug works to counter the effects of benzodiazepines. It is supposed to be administered repeatedly (but it wasn't) and it acts quickly and is metabolized through the liver so if Michael's oragns were no longer functioning and his blood wasn't circulating then it should be found in the tissue and/or blood samples...but it wasn't.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Another TS connection to TMZ's Michael stories today.

There have been 3 stories (so far) today.  Here are the times:

Conrad Murray to Prosecutor: So Whatcha Got?
12/29/2010 12:40 AM PST by TMZ Staff   1+2+4= 7

MJ Estate: Discovery Channel Is 'Debased, Sick'
12/29/2010 12:22 PM PST by TMZ Staff    1+2+2+2= 7

D.A. Acknowledges Murray Defense: MJ Killed Himself
12/29/2010 3:04 PM PST by TMZ Staff   3+4 = 7

Triple Seven.

Edit:  I put this in the wrong thread, I'll leave it but copy it to another one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is so ridiculous.  How convenient for Murray's story all along to have been that he left Michael alone for an unspecified amount of time, therefore building an alibi for himself.  Wouldn't it be funny if he did in fact give Michael 25 m, stayed away from his post leaving Michael unattended (of course he's being paid to keep an eye out so Murray's in the hot seat),  Michael was never out, waited on the right time and simply just left.  Now nobody knows where he is.  What now :shock: Gotta come up with something.  However, something in the back of my mind keeps insisting that Michael never came back after those rehearsals on 6/24/2009 and that AEG & Sony was in the hot seat and had to make themselves appear not at fault; because with Michael gone they needed to recoup their money by any means necessary.  That also being the reason everyone was fired and put under contract not to utter a word.

Don't mind me, lol.  I'm very imaginative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

This event promises to be very interesting, let's see if any media hype of all these inconsistencies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:1s8wp1xq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8vINCq_IAI[/youtube:1s8wp1xq]

Sorry, I just had to break out the theme music on this one.  "Send In The Clowns.  Don't bother they're here."   :lol:  :lol:

Seriously though, let's think about it.  We know this is a hoax and Michael is in charge.
Murray isn't a doctor, he can't afford these lawyers, someone's paying the lawyers (MJ), so Murray is fake, his lawyers are fake, the defense is fake.  I guess the hearing today was faked.  The paid actors, (I mean 30 witnesses), should put on a good show and I hope provide some enlightenment.

There are so many balls being juggled it's hard to see what the illusion is and I'm losing my patience, but I'll regroup and wait on the Lord.  ( I never did like the circus.)

The circus never stands still (Cecil B. DeMille)[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello guys,

First of Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

I am a pharmacist and in the biotechnology field as well. I started to doubt this whole case from the beginning because of the medical facts. Of course no way on earth, he could commit suicide using propofol, because this drug has rapid onset, and action, and you're out in a matter of seconds like some members here mentioned. Murray knows quite well what he was doing in that day he is not stupid, he gave him a perfect anesthesia cocktail to knock him down, i even sat with an anesthesiologist, and he told me he supposedly died from that?!!! he was shocked, he said the dosage is perfect and he even can take more. I believe that Michael was taken against his will on that day, and i did an investigation on that and the medical stuff. You can check it on the link that i will provide, the whole thing, and am gonna write some here, it's too long and that's why i will provide you with the link just in case you're interested, i don't believe that this is a case done by Michael, it's a hoax done on us by those who did harm Michael to divert us away from the truth.

here is the link as well, you're gonna fine all the information under "the trap section"
and check this as well, a summary to rowe's book is added, if you're interested

This is part from my findings:

"This is what happened in the meeting with the anthesiologist:

I met with him and he sat down with me and explained everything to me and i have to say what he told me is the same as i said.

He said: After seeing the doses and calculating it based on Michael's information these doses aren't lethal at all, on the contrary it's suitable with him as a patient, and the cocktail of drugs is a perfect anesthesia to knock down a person and put them to sleep, he told me if you want to leave them for a long time you're gonna give the propofol as an IV infusion (because we can control the rate like this), and one shot only for sedation. The drug Lorazepam, he told me we don't usually use it we only use it if we want to control the patient (if the patient is resistant and doesn't want to comply, which could explain why it was used if he was taken against his will he was sure fighting back and they had to control him). I asked him about the antidote as well, he told me this is usually used in emergency cases, if there is a problem happened they inject the antidote to overcome the problem. The only danger if the propofol would be taken alone without control then it could be lethal.

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Conclusion: This cocktail is not lethal and is a perfect anesthesia usually used, he told me that whoever did this cocktail knows what he was doing, this is not lethal at all and if there is control then it's perfect.

This was a professional opinion, this is one thing that proves one point in the plot i believe in."

Thank you Nothing but love for your professional opinion. This is good news & it could be valuable information. It confirms what we already assumed, that is was not a lethal dose. I hope this will be useful for the prosecutor.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

@everlastinglove_MJ: You're welcome sweetie, they should know that, simple dose calculation will get them there, if they care in the first place, except that i believe that this case is one of two things, he is either taken against his will and is locked somewhere (due to medical facts and other stuff), or he is murdered, there is nothing else at least to me, and this hoax is being played on us big time as a huge cover up. If you wanna know more about my findings, please see this link, i didn't post the info in it here, because it's too long, and many members would find it annoying to have a post this long lol :lol: .

i hope you would check it out and if there is anything please let me know, will be glad to discuss it.

Happy new year, and have a nice day, love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Nothing but love- Wonderful New Year to you as well.  I have some questions: If Michael is held somewhere- What for? Do you think the family knows?  I mean what would be the benefit of holding him? It can't be blackmail, because surely they would realize that the "kidnappers" would not let him go anyway.  So why take him, but not kill him?  Also, if he was taken- how do we know the drug levels we have are correct (meaning, I know what you say is correct dosage wise and administration wise, but we may not have the correct info) ?  If he was taken (alive) there would not have been an autopsy. We know the drug levels from the autoypsy (that I believe never happened- so fake blood results and levels).
If he was murdered- why bother to set up this very elaborate hoax?  If anything the believers constantly are belittled and decried- what use would the hoax be ( I mean why would "they" want us to believe?  Of what value is it to have a so far silent minority believe he might be alive)?  I mean, if he was dead, why have a hoax to make us think he is alive- but he really is dead?  The set-up of the hoax would seem redundant after he was already killed.  
As I see it the Attivan (lorezepam) was just part of the set-up as were the other benzos.  The ammount that he was said to have taken would show extremely high tolernace to those drugs (=paint him as at least dependent on benzos).  If he really was given propofol (which I doubt, again- the only verification we have about that is from the "authopsy" so at this point, the levels are suspect IF we think he is alive.  If he is dead and the autopsy is correct, blood and vitrious fluid levels of Propofol were MUCH higher than the dosage Murray said he administered.  He did not self administer- once it hits you, you are out.  Meaning-the self administration defense would fly.  And that means it is most likely part of a bigger plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "nothing but love"
@everlastinglove_MJ: You're welcome sweetie, they should know that, simple dose calculation will get them there, if they care in the first place, except that i believe that this case is one of two things, he is either taken against his will and is locked somewhere (due to medical facts and other stuff), or he is murdered, there is nothing else at least to me, and this hoax is being played on us big time as a huge cover up. If you wanna know more about my findings, please see this link, i didn't post the info in it here, because it's too long, and many members would find it annoying to have a post this long lol :lol: .

i hope you would check it out and if there is anything please let me know, will be glad to discuss it.

Happy new year, and have a nice day, love and peace

I wish you the same nothing but love. I did look at your website, very informative. I'm definately pro a re-release of INVINCIBLE. It's a masterpiece, I love this album. Michael certainly deserves a re-release if Invincible and unbiased criticism.
Have a sparkling turn of the year :D !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hey! This hair is my breakfast!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
This is so ridiculous.  How convenient for Murray's story all along to have been that he left Michael alone for an unspecified amount of time, therefore building an alibi for himself.  Wouldn't it be funny if he did in fact give Michael 25 m, stayed away from his post leaving Michael unattended (of course he's being paid to keep an eye out so Murray's in the hot seat),  Michael was never out, waited on the right time and simply just left.  Now nobody knows where he is.  What now :shock: Gotta come up with something.  However, something in the back of my mind keeps insisting that Michael never came back after those rehearsals on 6/24/2009 and that AEG & Sony was in the hot seat and had to make themselves appear not at fault; because with Michael gone they needed to recoup their money by any means necessary.  That also being the reason everyone was fired and put under contract not to utter a word.

I just cant stop thinking about those cctv tapes,were are they,they need to be found. :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Quote from: "xxmjxx"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I just cant stop thinking about those cctv tapes,were are they,they need to be found. :?  :?

That could explain why the last photos were taken 48 hours before.  He just took off!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ignisaeternus: Hi, thanks and have a great year. I will try to answer the questions as much as i can because after all i don't have all the answers, but I am really glad to see your post. I'll keep referring you to the sites because this is too long am just mentioning the main points and i have already wrote too much as you can see.

-Why would they take him?
--Why did they try to put him in jail in 2005, they always wanted him out of the way, because he won't do anything they want. and to add to your question why now?, that is since i don't believe in coincidences at all, when you look at the timeline, Michael's contract with sony was due to end July 2009, and he was gonna leave them once and for all, and he was gonna have 100% of his royalties back in 2011, i have explained this in details. The incident happened in the 25th of June, 2009. Could this be a coincidence? I don't think so, that's a red flag to be raised. Why was he working on a new album to be released only at the time that he was leaving sony? That's right, because he was finally gonna be a free agent and work away from them, if he wanted to work with them again, he would have done so years before, but he didn't, he was working privately, until the time that his contract was gonna end and then worked professionally to prepare the album for release, except that it was away from sony, in a private studio, even Will.i.am said that they finished the album and that Michael have it and no one, not even him has a copy or know where it is. When Michael leaves sony what will happen to them? They will loose the millions of dollars they make on his expense every year, and they will lose almost the only artist who sells in the age of the internet and piracy. According to an economic article, MJ saved sony music department from losses, you guessed it (after his d****), saying that without that, they would have continued to lose in the music section.

So, why would they keep him, they just wanted him out of the way, so they could control his stuff, but they still need him for the creative work, for the music stuff, because no one could do it like him, and we all saw the last album and how it had the vocals of someone else, and most of the fans am included, would have preferred the release of raw demos, rather than this. As long as Michael is not co-operating they still need him, because when they are done with him, he is out. He is the only one who knows where most of his unreleased work and plans, he is the only one who can get them out MJ style and no one else can do that. They wanted him to be under their control and do what they pleases like the other artists, but we all know that is not possible with MJ, he stopped working for years just because he doesn't want to work with them.

-Do you think the family knows?
-- Sure, they do, that's why Kathrine suddenly stopped speaking about a third autopsy and stopped doubting it, that's why Joe's name is dragged through mud every time he speaks, that's why he said (ask those who know!, i don't know as the people who know,,,when i know am gonna tell you) when larry asked him about where is Michael's body is, he should have said ask the FAMILY, since they were the ones doing everything while joe was away, but instead he said ask the people who know, not the family, at the time it didn't make any sense, and all of the fans thought it's hoax related, but it didn't add up with me, until i watched it again and looked at his body language, just looks how angry and serious he gets when asked that question, he stared at larry as a sign to stop pushing the matter forward, see it again. That's why all of a sudden they stopped talking a lot about conspiracy and so, including Latoya who was all over the place, now the best they could say is that murray was fall guy and the most they can do is accuse AEG and they know that is a lose situation. The only one who really thinks that he is the next MJ is jermaine and i already have my doubts about him, because just like in 2005 when geller introduced bashit to Michael and afterwards the trial started, this time in 2009 his brother introduced him to tohme and afterwards Michael was gone, and i am not gonna be convinced that jermaine didn't know tohme before introducing him, just like am not gonna be convinced that geller didn't know bashit before introducing him, illogical, and many other things, i have explained a lot in the site.

-Your question about the autopsy:
-- There is part of the truth in it and that is the IV drug levels for one reason only, when you are doing something like that, they sure have the coroner working with them but they can't have the entire stuff in on it, there are very few people involved, what happened is that the stuff went to the house (and not all of them like i said know), they went there, collected whatever they found and included in a report on the 26th (the report was written on that day, so they must have been in the house on the day of the incident the 25th), murray is not stupid (in other words the people who are operating him) he planted the rest of the drugs and bottles so it could appear as if Michael was using drugs like crazy. The same thing happened in the hospital, according to the paramedics report, murray called someone (an official) in UCLA right before they left, but again you can buy one person but you can't buy the entire hospital, so they took him there and the Head of the Emergency department was there with the responsible doctor and staff and according to her timeline (you can see it in the link, under the summary of what really happened to MJ, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), Michael was doing fine, when you take anesthesia, it's normal that your HR would be below the normal and your breathing would be barely and hardly noticed that's why they have to put something to monitor the breathing, Michael's HR was fifty something according to her and he was breathing fine through the balloon, suddenly he was pronounced doesn't make sense, it's normal that they would take blood samples and so on for testing, so what we have is his blood test results, because remember Michael doesn't drink and don't do drugs and his sample was clean, no levels of alcohol or any other drugs but the IV ones. The doctor there can't tell the staff don't take the samples or do normal procedures they would be busted big time, they can control what's gonna be in the report, and how it's gonna look like, so they could mix the truth with the lies, look at his forehead in the ambulance photo, there is an obvious frown on his face, and that could make sense if he was resisting them, and that's why they used these drugs. If he wants to run away, there is no need for all of this mess, it could have been an accident and we're done here, the fact that he was knocked out using heavy anesthesia, the alarm at the hospital went off as soon as the family saw him and he was on the plane and of he goes and no one knows where the hell was he taken, speaks volumes, again check the site for more details on the autopsy.

-Why would the make a hoax for small people?
--because they need to cover up their tracks, and it's always the minority that matters, the general public takes whatever they hear on the tv even if doesn't make sense, they take it and that's it, it's the minority that matters, because they dig and search and look for the truth, and they could be the ones uncovering them, so when they keep us busy for a hoax waiting for him to comeback and looking for the clues and so, we won't look for the truth and we won't follow real evidence we will keep looking at fake stuff. And after years when he won't come back, the fans would say he just want to be left alone but we know he is alright and everyone would be happy but him. I'll give you an example, a hollywood producer who was working on the movie scream, she said we used to set up forums and put fake theories on them so that the fans won't UNCOVER what's gonna happen in the next part, it was a method of DISTRACTION and it succeeded according to her, now the same question Why would a producer care about the minority of fans of the movie (you won't expect that all the people were online discussing the movie, only few)?
she answered it: SO THEY WON'T UNCOVER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, DISTRACTION. The same is happening here, if they can do this with a movie or whatever, it's better used as murder or a kidnap cover up. Why don't you ask the same question: why would Michael care about a small number of fans to give him clues when he has to focus on himself if he is in danger and hiding? the logical answer is that he won't bother, when i am hiding for serious reasons i AM HIDING period, no trail, nothing that could endanger me or my life, and him hiding for a movie or a comeback, seriously for almost 2 years now, doesn't add up, he would be crucified for this and he is not stupid and he doesn't need that.
The minority matters more than the majority, because these are the thinkers, just let them in the wrong direction and they will complete and keep going on in circles forever. And they would allow everything to pass, even the autopsy documentary of discovery, and a fake album to be released under his name, just because they are looking for "CLUES", let's keep them busy while we are doing our work, stealing.

Again considering the drugs and the autopsy, i am a pharmacist and i sat with an anesthesiologist, and we calculated the dosage and everything, it's a perfect dosage for him, they are not high or anything, this am 100% sure about, he could even take up to 50 mls more and it won't be danger to him, and what the doctor said was IS HE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DIED FROM THIS? i told him yes, he nodded and said it doesn't make sense, because it's a perfect anesthesia cocktail that is being used in operations, and it's being given to him, the autopsy report has the truth mixed up and hidden with the rest of crap mentioned there, you just should be able to find it, and that is like i said you can't bribe the whole stuff to be on a conspiracy, so the things that were collected are true, the blood tests are true, just the comments and the other drugs which are not IV are false. To hide them, murray planted many boxes of even the IV drugs themselves and other pills and so on, because that's the best they could do when the people who are gonna collect the stuff come, because they can't tell the entire medical community, we have kidnapped him and you need to play along, you see what i mean.

I hope i answered your questions and if you want to discuss anything further please do, after all we want the truth, nothing more and nothing less. I kept referring you to the sites, because as you can see, i already wrote too much in this post, and it's really just main points i gave you, and it's that long, so you can read more details of you like on the sites and i'll be more than glad to answer anything and discuss anything further.

Take care sweetie and have a nice day, love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@everlastinglove_MJ: thanks sweetie and am glad that you find it good one way or another, :) , yes he definitely deserves the best. The same to you sweetie, have an amazing year, ;)  much love to you. :)

Take care and have a nice day, love and peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions