Re: How can we recognize Michael?
April 12, 2011, 01:16:25 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "angranity"
7 guests now. Is it a sign?
Remember the numerology, it's SEVEN!

Back in the topic.. What about his grammar? Would it be like:
"hey guys i just wanted to let you know i love you and you are doing a great job"

Or..
"Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I love you and you are doing a great job!"
- And yes, I doubt he'd use the word "guys".

You guys are so cute and funny. To answer the questions above, I think MJ would write both ways and a few other styles as well. Although MJ is an academic genius, and could express himself with perfect grammar and punctuation, many busy professionals consistently email in lowercase with minimal punctuation (AND phonetic and :? creative, inventive spellings!), so I don't think posting in an online forum would be any different. It simply depends on who MJ is trying to BE at that moment. And he IS trying to BE someone else, in order to get people to talk to him, treating him normally, here. ;)

I used to think it was too risky for MJ himself to post here, just for liability's sake, but, sheeesh, he's spent so much time and money on this adventure, how can he NOT BE HERE?? It is actually heartwarming that he's here, and not just for market research, which he has others doing, anyway. He's here because he likes to watch, whether he ever engages anyone in conversation.

I'll tell you how I THINK :idea: we can recognize MJ, here.  :arrow:

1) He is a SHAMELESS Flirt. He can't help it. Even when he tries to tone it down, you still feel as though he (or someone) is "playing" with you. Pulling your leg.

2) He comes on, feigning innocence, asking a "fishing" question, such as, "What do you think about this?" or, "How can we recognize Michael?" (Stop--- I know Angranity is NOT MJ---just saying this is the kind of question MJ would ask, to fit in here. Please, A., don't take this personally, but MJ would also fish to see which style of writing would give him the most camouflage, too. ;) Your choice of questions is uncanny.  :o  :)  )

3) MJ would also find SOME way of telling us just exactly this:   "I love you and you are doing a great job"! (Just very coincidentally are those very words posted here. This is my opinion, and I have already ruled out Angranity as MJ because of something else...so don't everyone start saying,  "EUREKA!!" Ok?  :roll: )

4) Despite the suspicion surrounding new people and guests this last month, I believe he's been registered under many names for years. Some of you may have spoken with him quite a bit already :o . Some of the women here have literally attempted to rip him up, when their reality clashes with his, as he presents. But some are really sweet. None of us knows the genuine guy. He could be (LITERALLY) ANYbody, here. We all have preconceived notions about Michael Jackson. There are BOUND to be surprises some cannot accept as true, any more than un-BeLIEvers can accept that ,"he would do this to his fans...."  

NOT saying I KNOW any names he has used. Again, this is my observation and opinion, of what could be going on, as I do know there is ripping, and I do know he is here (reading, at least; this IS HIS Hoax, after all). It was only a matter of time. :(

All that being said, I think he really WANTS to talk with FANs anonymously, so continually being suspicious of anyone we talk with would not make for a very friendly, natural conversation, if that's what you want with him. Do you HAVE to know, NOW?  When this is all over and he writes his movie about it, don't you think we'll be given all the fake names he's used to post under? We will know then. :) Ok?

If you were to guess which usernames on here is MJ...who would you guess?
What a juicy question!  :o  Aren't YOU a clever child!

But, I can not tell, even if I DID know---which I seriously do not. I only have had my suspicions, but I think he is too clever for me. Sometimes I decide it can't be him, after all---just wishful thinking :roll: . A flirty, funny person may, after a week or so do something out of what I think is his character: he simply proves he's NOT MJ by being maybe, a bit predatory or hurtful---to another, not to myself---sometimes I don't even post where I think he is.

I am watching...as he said to. ;)  :lol:

Sometimes the poster says or acts in an "off the wall" manner, not consistent with the character they seemed to be---such as a really intelligent personality suddenly going dim. Or, a slightly dim, but sweet, helpful angel, having an Einstein slip of the tongue, which is beyond their (previously demonstrated!) intellectual means, or years. Sometimes I just can't figure him out!  :?  TRYING is fun. :D

It COULD be just a phony person here, finally oozing self betrayal, as someone already said. But...maybe MJ IS just that clever. ;)  

Again, right now, I am watching and guessing, but, I'm sorry, I really couldn't give him up, especially if I ever became certain one of these is him.  You understand.   :)   "It's all for Love".   It really is:  

I don't want to ruin this, if any of the Pseudonyms ARE him. People would spend ALL their time on HIS thread(s), or threads where HE is posting, and where would the investigation be??   It would ruin everything, for him, as it mostly (NOT all-ways) does, when someone says,

:o "it's MICHAEL JACKSON!"   :o  :!:  

Every one would be phony (you know, all that fake religious sweetness and empty love rhetoric, to impress him), and treat him like he is MJ ("I love everything you do!", which he already knows), instead of, like, say, he were...some of the others,  :? which have been run off with flaming sticks...

In the words of that immortal video, TWYMMF, "Just BE YOURSELF."

I would like to see, myself, if anyone else sees what I think I see--but I REALLY want him to be treated as "one of the bunch", as long as he is able to carry it off. It is kind of like another game within this bigger game. ;)  

@ Gina,
YES, this is EXACTLY what I think MJ is! "Cameleon" describes that Joker perfectly :!:  He said he could fool his own mother. He gets a buzz  :mrgreen: from fooling people, and I think he is challenged by finding new ways to do this. I think he's very cute and entertaining, in what he comes up with! :lol: He may be trying to break up some of the tension, here, too.

He is very, very clever. More than you can imagine, if I am at all right.  :shock:  

I CAN tell you this: ALL you feel is GOOD WILL, :D as long as it seems to be MJ.  It... almost feels, to me, as if he is an alien being, one of those shapeshifters ( :P )gingerly trying to make contact with earthlings.

The fact that there IS no such thing (MY thoughtfully studied opinion, don't anyone go ballistic! :roll:), is what  makes me think next, tenderly, of MJ, shut up with phonies and the like folk for decades, on the bizarre planet Hollywood :| ....it's an unusual feeling, never mind :roll: .

To answer the Flirting thing: I just mean, that while he is asking his fishing questions, it FEELs like he is holding back information, bigtime. It feels like he knows something you don't...as if he is sporting with you or daring you to LOOK and challenge his disguise. Even though you can't see his face, you feel as though he is smirking at you with twinkly eyes.  ;) It is kind of hard to describe---but you know what paranoia feels like, eh?  :? It's like that!!!!! :lol:  Paranoia is not necessarily a bad thing! It simply means "heightened awareness". Someone once said, "Just because you're paranoid, does NOT mean no one is really after you!"

As an example of flirting, remember in one of the concerts, I think, the Bucharest one, where MJ says, "Can I come down there?" (pretty please? please, please, please, guuurls?  :roll: ) and the crowd goes wild, thinking he is really asking permission...remember that? It is like that. He KNOWS he's coming down there to pseudo- "ravage" one of them (and, symbolically all of them :o ), and he KNOWS they will be dragged away by security, as well. See? He knows something they don't know, and he is totally in charge, playing with them. (Off topic, but, it scared the crap out of me when it appeared that sometimes two goons would come GET some little girl out of the crowd to put her up to be onstage with MJ!!) (To be fair to him, I don't think he really intended to humiliate a real girl, letting thousands of people watch her grovel over him on the floor, before his men haul her away, kicking and reaching out to him... I think they are plants (players, contracted actors), for the show.) But, it worked.  8-)

Flirting isn't a Bad thing. Just dangerous. :?  

One day he will meet his match, heh heh heh. 8-)

:P  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

April 12, 2011, 02:11:29 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
Its her wrote:
He comes on, feigning innocence, asking a "fishing" question, such a, "What do you think about this?" or, "How can we recognize Michael?" (Stop--- I know Angranity is NOT MJ---just saying this is the kind of question MJ would ask, to fit in here. Please, A., don't take this personally, but MJ would also fish to see which style of writing would give him the most camouflage, too. ;) Your choice of questions is uncanny.  :o  :)  

This is exactly what I was thinking!!!!!!! I noticed that these types of question could give an idea about how we think, what we expect and what we are wishing for.... May be our opinion is important to MJ so he can decide what to confront us with next. Just like a teacher who is testing his students. When he makes sure that they understood everything he tought them he moves to the next lesson and I guess that our expectations are important as well. It's the feedback for him.

I personally don't want to know which username MJ is using. For me everyone might be MJ.
What if we knew the usernames he is using????? Would we still chat with him as a normal user or as Michael Jackson, the Superstar? Michael wants to be treated like a normal human being. It's his right, no doubt. I guess he is enjoying the chat and the communication with us without being recognized. If I were him I would have loved it this way.

You nailed it 8-) , I think. I feel exactly the same! :) All the things you said! I really hope MJ is here A LOT, even though I believe he's really busy with the movies. It is more thrilling for everyone to be wondering, watching, learning, investigating facts. Kind of like another Magic Adventure 8-)  :idea: Say! A Hoax within a hoax.  :o  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

April 12, 2011, 02:43:08 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Maybe he's had the experience I imagine most of us have had, of posting and no-one replying. That'd be kinda funny!
MayBE. If MJ is here, he has been ignored, insulted, toyed with, ganged up on, lied to, complemented, thrown some real love, and, don't forget, ripped a new one---just as the average person here has. For SOME reason I cannot fathom, opinions outside the proverbial box SCARE and insense folk here. It has been stated that disrespect will not be tolerated, and then it is allowed for pages of posts, as long as everyone is disrespecting the same personality or situation. Go figure.

But this is exactly what he wants: to know how he would be treated if he weren't "all that" he really is. :D  Poor thing. Look all he's missed out on! :lol:

I don't understand what you're saying here Its her, are you implying that I was being disrespectful in my post?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
April 12, 2011, 03:10:44 PM

As an example of flirting, remember in one of the concerts, I think, the Bucharest one, where MJ says, "Can I come down there?" (pretty please? please, please, please, guuurls?  :roll: ) and the crowd goes wild, thinking he is really asking permission...remember that?

How can I not remember that moment when he says Can I come down there? Yes it was in Bucharest 1992 Dangerous concert and it's one of the moments that stops my heart-beatings for a few seconds  :mrgreen: . He's adorable isn't he :D ? Asking permission to come down there when all the girls want him down there.....he's shamelessly playing with their feelings the little "devil"  :twisted: ...sorry but isn't it a little pervert to do that  :evil: ? Ahhh , it was easy for him to play like that but I hope he will meet his match one day like you say  :twisted:

Sorry Michael, I love you so much but you deserve it :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 12, 2011, 05:40:49 PM
Maybe he's had the experience I imagine most of us have had, of posting and no-one replying. That'd be kinda funny!
MayBE. If MJ is here, he has been ignored, insulted, toyed with, ganged up on, lied to, complemented, thrown some real love, and, don't forget, ripped a new one---just as the average person here has. For SOME reason I cannot fathom, opinions outside the proverbial box SCARE and insense folk here. It has been stated that disrespect will not be tolerated, and then it is allowed for pages of posts, as long as everyone is disrespecting the same personality or situation. Go figure.

But this is exactly what he wants: to know how he would be treated if he weren't "all that" he really is. :D  Poor thing. Look all he's missed out on! :lol:

I don't understand what you're saying here Its her, are you implying that I was being disrespectful in my post?

Curls,

No. Never, ever. I was replying to your post, because you just got done saying that you had been ignored, before... :(

The negative "treatments" I mentioned earlier, are things I have seen happen all over this site.  I read impulsive, inconsiderate people every few days, here, who believe it is THEIR job to be telling someone off, or self-righteously pouncing on others whom they believe were disrespectful, when really it was just a difference of opinion, which, is the purpose of an open forum. Those are the folks to arm yourself against. I am completely harmless.

I am not here for anything other than fun.

The negative things I listed previously are very grieving for me, and I endeavor to avoid people habitually behaving in a hostile, caustic manner, MOSTLY because I don't want ANY of THAT to rub off on me.

As an attempt at sarcasm, which I should probably avoid as well :oops: , I was ONLY saying, if MJ is not here, look what he has missed out on (all of the above, common reactions to posts and new people here), and if he DOES come here, this is what he can expect... Ok?

Curls, I don't go out of my way to insult people, especially those with whom I am a virtual stranger. Although I do enjoy your posts, and you seem like a very smart, sweet lady, we actually don't even know each other, right?  To just let you know, 1) if I am angry with someone (I know them well &), they don't have to ask for interpretation.  2) I will NEVER start something publicly about it.

So, you see, I have implied NOthing about you, and I am sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't want there to be any rift between us. Please say we are ok? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

April 12, 2011, 05:55:22 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

As an example of flirting, remember in one of the concerts, I think, the Bucharest one, where MJ says, "Can I come down there?" (pretty please? please, please, please, guuurls?  :roll: ) and the crowd goes wild, thinking he is really asking permission...remember that?

How can I not remember that moment when he says Can I come down there? Yes it was in Bucharest 1992 Dangerous concert and it's one of the moments that stops my heart-beatings for a few seconds  :mrgreen: . He's adorable isn't he :D ? Asking permission to come down there when all the girls want him down there.....he's shamelessly playing with their feelings the little "devil"  :twisted: ...sorry but isn't it a little pervert to do that  :evil: ? Ahhh , it was easy for him to play like that but I hope he will meet his match one day like you say  :twisted:

Sorry Michael, I love you so much but you deserve it :mrgreen:

Yes. He is very, very Dangerously good at what he does, wrangling girls... I'm pretty sure he has the nickname "Heartbreaker" 8-) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

April 13, 2011, 04:32:01 AM

So, you see, I have implied NOthing about you, and I am sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't want there to be any rift between us. Please say we are ok? :) [/color][/b]

LOL - of course we're ok (((Its her))) !!!  And thanks for replying to my post!  Just a little misunderstanding that's all cleared up now. You know I love you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

April 13, 2011, 03:24:47 PM

So, you see, I have implied NOthing about you, and I am sorry if I wasn't clear. I don't want there to be any rift between us. Please say we are ok? :) [/color][/b]

LOL - of course we're ok (((Its her))) !!!  And thanks for replying to my post!  Just a little misunderstanding that's all cleared up now. You know I love you!
Whew! I love you, too, Curls. Thank you!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions