i hate times like this
December 17, 2009, 05:57:08 PM
i just hate it when you get the feeling that he may actually have passed, although when i watched the videos from MJFFAAD and jonell it gives me a little bit of hope again. its just so annoying, i keep thinking that he has done this for a good reason, that of which we may find out soon, hopefully, because there is too many things that fall into place to make it feel like a hoax.

sometimes i just get this feeling that i need to go into FL and take a quick peak into the tomb, as sick as it may sound ( i wouldn't actually do that ), but it just how i feel sometimes, because i need that clarification. im sure some of you get that same feeling sometimes.. i just need to no once and for all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: i hate times like this
December 17, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
Totally understand you. I feel the same sometimes but then I start to think about all of the things we have found. There're way too much things to be only coincidences. I also love PianoGames' vids. I believe that he's with us. Keep the faith please. And think about everything you found that made you believe that he's alive. They help you a lot :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:13:12 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
i just hate it when you get the feeling that he may actually have passed, although when i watched the videos from MJFFAAD and jonell it gives me a little bit of hope again. its just so annoying, i keep thinking that he has done this for a good reason, that of which we may find out soon, hopefully, because there is too many things that fall into place to make it feel like a hoax.

sometimes i just get this feeling that i need to go into FL and take a quick peak into the tomb, as sick as it may sound ( i wouldn't actually do that ), but it just how i feel sometimes, because i need that clarification. im sure some of you get that same feeling sometimes.. i just need to no once and for all.
has jonell done a new video yet the last one was gilda and then it went to friends only
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 06:15:23 PM
Yeah, i am on her friends list but I didn't get any notification that she created a new video. Does anyone have it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

December 17, 2009, 08:07:07 PM
I feel that way sometimes as well. When I think about the evidence that made me believe in the hoax I feel so much better. Also, I try to keep a positive light on the hoax. Their are a lot of different takes on the reasons and events involved with the hoax. When there are disturbing things regarding Michael, I try to see if that's fits with the image he created, things he said. If a thoery doesn't connect-the-dots I leave it alone. I try to steer clear of desperate and sad feelings. Those emotions get me twisted up and believing anything and nothing.

If the doesn't work I say, "Chuck Michael Jackson and his hoax!!  :evil: " Then comeback when I've calmed down.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 08:41:12 PM
I share the same sentiments, too.  There were really times that I felt so bad and almost gave up my hope.  If not for all the clues and slip-ups, and for all the believers, I might have actually accepted that MJ is really gone.  I have my own set of MJ friends in my country that I came to know after June 25, 2009.  Majority of them believe that MJ has left us already ( I hate to say the exact word) but that doesn't discourages me to lose hope.  I have my own belief and will stand for it.  I'm keeping my faith.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 11:44:36 PM
I personally have accepted that MJ could very well be gone. I've made my peace with that, in case that turns out to be true. And that is how I approach any investigating I do into the hoax: looking for the truth, rather than looking for "clues" to a hoax. I'd rather find logical, factual, plausible evidence, no matter which outcome it may support, than to pin my hopes on things that are obscure, random, contrived, and grasping at things to make them fit the theory that he hoaxed his death. To me, that's just not the right way to go about things.  I personally just can't process things that way. So I look for the truth. Sometimes it supports the hoax. Sometimes it supports his death. But I keep looking either way. One day, we WILL know the truth. And I'm prepared for that truth mentally and emotionally, no matter what it turns out to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 17, 2009, 11:51:37 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I personally have accepted that MJ could very well be gone. I've made my peace with that, in case that turns out to be true. And that is how I approach any investigating I do into the hoax: looking for the truth, rather than looking for "clues" to a hoax. I'd rather find logical, factual, plausible evidence, no matter which outcome it may support, than to pin my hopes on things that are obscure, random, contrived, and grasping at things to make them fit the theory that he hoaxed his death. To me, that's just not the right way to go about things.  I personally just can't process things that way. So I look for the truth. Sometimes it supports the hoax. Sometimes it supports his death. But I keep looking either way. One day, we WILL know the truth. And I'm prepared for that truth mentally and emotionally, no matter what it turns out to be.

Took the words right out of my mouth!  I wish more people felt the same...we might actually get somewhere.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions