Re: Addicted to the investigation.
December 17, 2009, 11:23:37 AM
I'm not having any off days fortunately. I enjoy perusing the sites. I know it may seem a bit sad but it gets dark where I live at 4PM at this time of year. This is just another form of entertainment.  I now do not watch my favorite programmes as I find this so much more interesting. If I believed MJ was no longer with us then yes I would find this difficult to do. The day I realized MJ may be alive I walked around in a bit of a daze. I did not mention it to my husband for two days to allow it to sink in. I did feel I might be looked on as a deluded person.  But hey ho!  MJ has given so much to us over the years, it's the least I can do to come along on this great adventure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 11:28:47 AM
Quote from: "Zilda"
I know what you mean. I spend a lot of time reading every day - to much to be true.. ;)

But it is very important that you don't get lost in all this, because allthough we all are very dedicated to find out what happened to MJ, we all have lives beside this too.

If you can't let the forums go for a while, try to make an appointment with a friend outside the house, so you really get a forced break from your pc. Or invite someone over to have a good time.
Go to the movie and se anything else but "This is it", the important thing is that you get away for a little time.

Right now nothing much is happening in this saga, no breaking news and no big rumours. Right now I feel we are mostly having a quiet time enjoying and nursing this unique friendship that we all have found in here.
It is nice to come here and talk with others who also miss Michael so much, but in the long run you must not forget yourself.

I will send you all one of these:

i second you in this Zild.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 17, 2009, 11:57:00 AM
I too have to admit that it has been addictive. Sometimes on the weekend I am not on here or certain days when I don't have class.  I really enjoy everyone on here. Everyone's views and info has been very interesting.  Some should be sherlock Holmes with some of the things that have come forth.  I think I really like this site and has been the best one that I have been on since Sept. I would be honest to say that even though I do come on here alot, if something happened to this site. I will admit I would miss it regardless of what happens when the truth does prevail and sad that I would miss many people on here.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 12:14:04 PM
I too used to live on this forum, especially when it was MJKIT, but when that changed it took me a few days to adjust so I wasn't on as much.  Now I am only on when I am at work, which is Mon-Fri, when it is slow. If I have found a particularly interesting thread (i.e. the Michael Kiss or the Jackson Family Dynasty show to name a couple of most recent) then I may check that thread before I go to bed.  Other than that I take the weekends off unless all of the housework is done and the kids are out with friends which means I really have nothing else to do. I use Monday's to catch up.  Any really big news I have found still tends to be running in the most recents after the weekend has passed so I really don't feel like I miss that much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions