Could this prove concerts were never meant?
December 17, 2009, 05:34:59 PM
I'm not sure if this explains anything, but I do think it may be important.

So on March 5 press-conference takes place where MJ announces the first 10 shows. The tickets go on sale and are snapped up in a matter of minutes. They increase the number of shows till 50. Randy Phillips later said the initial arrangement between AEG and MJ was 31 shows and they only threw the first 10 to explore the market, but when they saw the demand was crazy they agreed to put on 19 more shows.

So from TII movie we've learned that the auditions for the dancers were held on ... what.. 19 April or so? The work was in progress, however on May 20 AEG announced that some shows shall be pushed forth, in particular the opening show was pushed from July 8 to July 13, and the other July gigs were rescheduled for March 2010.

What i find peculiar, is that they chose to reschedule some of the July shows for March 2010 and not for some later dates in July 2009. I see absolutely no logic here since the revised concert schedule had 8 concerts in total planned for July 2009. A lot of people complained about it and were frustrated about having to wait for almost a year while they spent nights online just to book tickets for the closest dates.

Could it be that AEG wanted to move the closest concerts to next year knowing that there will be no concerts at all and so with this in mind they made sure as many people as possible rearranged (cancelled) their plane tickets and hotel reservations. Of course not everyone could do that and in an interview below Randy Pillips says AEG would refund those expenses. However, after June 25, AEG stated they will offer ticket refund only:

Q: My travel plans have been disrupted. Will I be compensated for loss transportation bookings and hotel?
A: Unfortunately AEG Live is not responsible for transportation or lodging reimbursement.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps, it's a far-fetched explanation, but i really cannot understand how else this reschedule would fit in the hoax in case they knew the O2 shows would never happen.

Randy Pillips and Kenny Ortega speak about coming shows and explain reschedule

[youtube:370ztr8f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfQTeFHchZo[/youtube:370ztr8f]

In this interview KO says with the previous arrangement they would have been able to move to O2 only 1 day prior to opening show, so on 7 July. Would they not be worried about the tight dates beforehand? I mean it IS a big deal to move the shows of such magnitude.

Also what i noticed in this interview... Kenny speaks in exactly the same manner he did in post-June 25th interviews... Maybe it's my impression, but I really see absolutely no difference in him. I even think Kenny is more relaxed and more enthusiastic AFTER June 25...  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Re: Could this prove concerts were never meant?
December 19, 2009, 09:17:27 PM
At first i actually thought that KO was a nice person, but if you watch his mannerisims and body language he is not so nice
would you trust Randy  Phillips and Kenny? take a good look at there faces...  :?:  :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions