Joe Jackson and his chain w Africa Symbol
December 25, 2010, 12:25:01 AM
I was just going back to the BET awards 2009 clips and noticed the chain he was wearing. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I didn't see a thread about it and wanted to bring it up. I just reminds me of the end of 2012 movie. If this has been spoken about Im sorry. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Re: Joe Jackson and his chain w Africa Symbol
March 10, 2011, 11:50:04 AM
Joe wears the chain with continent of Afrika in many pics...he said in one interview that he wears it since many years..i noticed it after Michael's " death ".There was a red rubin in the area where the Kongo is.
What are the connection to Kongo and Joe ?

His german manager Ralf Seßelberg is the consul of the Kongo in Germany. He lives in North Germany in Rastede not far away from Carolinensiel where Joe is 1 or 2 times a year...now he is there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In September 2009 Joe has a meeting with the ambassador of the Kongo and the consul in germany.

Why is the Kongo so importend that he wears that chain ? Can be that it is not importend.

With LOVE ! <3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions