Re: TIAI 12/23
December 23, 2010, 12:20:37 PM
bec you are funny!

Ok question for you all.... I was thinking.... the last time a lunar eclipse (turning the moon red as blood) and a meteor shower (stars falling from the heavens) happened was in 1638 and it will happen again in 2094.

So the sign of the sixth seal being broken could have happened in 1638 or in 2010 or maybe it won't be until 2094.  How do we know?

Whether the seal broke or not, if you believe in the Bible then you believe the world will end and there will be a second coming... at some point.

We just need to be READY!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 03:04:43 PM
Oh boy TS I was just reading again one of your post I love you I really couldn't have said it better  :lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This Is REALLY It!

The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon! This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!! And once again, from the London press conference {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Glinda

December 23, 2010, 05:11:16 PM
[youtube:2exdak1q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hw2iJvx0vs[/youtube:2exdak1q]

I was thinking about this connection.

Scary stuff :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 05:48:13 PM
Ah! Thanks TS. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 23, 2010, 07:10:49 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
bec you are funny!

Ok question for you all.... I was thinking.... the last time a lunar eclipse (turning the moon red as blood) and a meteor shower (stars falling from the heavens) happened was in 1638 and it will happen again in 2094.

So the sign of the sixth seal being broken could have happened in 1638 or in 2010 or maybe it won't be until 2094.  How do we know?

Whether the seal broke or not, if you believe in the Bible then you believe the world will end and there will be a second coming... at some point.

We just need to be READY!

...Well! I expect that we will live through the "end of the World" and the "second coming"... No matter what! I have this feeling the future HIStory books have already been written!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

RK

December 23, 2010, 08:38:37 PM
This world will end for everyone of us at some point and it is only one breath or one heart beat away. So it is indeed good advice to always be ready for the end of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2010, 10:18:43 PM
Perhaps we should be thinking in metaphorical terms rather then literal?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

December 24, 2010, 12:54:36 AM
What I got out of this re-direct is there is something more to this lunar eclipse in regards to the hoax - maybe someone has already figured it out (I've read a lot of great posts here) or maybe we haven't figured it out yet.

The recent lunar eclipse on Dec 21 (12 21 - 911 call time and 21 breaking down to 7 7 7 of course).  There have been FIVE lunar eclipses since Michael's "death".  Dec 21 was the only total lunar eclipse - the others were on July 7 (Memorial), August 6/09, Dec 31/09 and June 26/10.  They were penumbral and partial lunar eclipses.

"Revelation 6:12

And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo! a great earth-moving was made; and the sun was made black, as a sackcloth of hair, and all the moon was made as blood."

The SIXTH lunar eclipse will be on June 15, 2010, which will once again be a total eclipse...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2010, 07:58:10 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Perhaps we should be thinking in metaphorical terms rather then literal?

Absolutely! I think that we need to consider the possibility of a "scenario" scripted to nicely "take advantage" of current beliefs (2012/ Revelation...etc) and global events such as a lunar eclipse, meteor showers, worldwide news...etc to create the most amazing come-back of all time!
I indeed expect that whether reality or illusion we will live through the "end of the World" and the "second coming"... No matter what!
There are too many pointers in this direction IMO!

And a Merry Christmas to TS and the Hoaxers Family! XXX

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 24, 2010, 11:38:10 AM
@Running Girl:  well, the comeback/takeover will be more than the Greatest Show On Earth, it'll be Out Of This World, that's for sure!

I woke-up  singing this today:
Gloria Patri (Doxology)

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be :
world without end. Amen.

I go back to my previous post and would love to talk more about Daniel 9:27 and the lecture on it that I linked to.  I want to better understand the 144,000.  I wish we could have a chat or subforum for more in-depth discussion about this with TS.

SoldierofLOVE wrote: In part, the End of Times is the end of Sin. I also note a difference between saying times and time. The End of Times as plural seems to mean something different than the end of time…
And this is how I understand Dec. 2012. It possibly ushers in a new time, when God does a new thing. Isaiah 43:19: Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.

Does the End of Times mean a shift in consciousness will take hold? (e.g. Age of Aquarius or in reference to the prophet Daniel, bring in everlasting righteousness; and to seal the vision and prophet, and to anoint the holy of holies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions