TIAI December 23
December 23, 2010, 12:16:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I agree with everything lilwendy said! This redirect was very relevant to everything that occurred that night. & I don't believe the world will end on December 21, 2012, unless God ends it. God said He will end the world and the bible said that no one knows when the world will end, but you never know when it may happen. ;)

Here is a time lapse of the lunar eclipse for anyone that would like to see:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 12/23
December 23, 2010, 05:23:36 AM
I don't know if I understand properly. So the verse 12 refer to what happened with the eclipse... so the 6th lock has been opened... like something has been set in motion?

What about verse 13 then? Is it what is coming next? Or did it happened too and I missed it?

13 And the stars of heaven felled down on the earth [And stars of heaven fell down upon the earth], as a fig tree sendeth his unripe figs, when it is moved of a great wind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 23, 2010, 07:04:39 AM
Thank You TS, lilwendy and MJFAN7.

My understanding of today's redirect is that the events of the 21st December do confirm that the 6th seal has indeed been opened (Literally and/or a virtual parallel with MJ Hoax?) but it does NOT mean that the World will end on 21/12/12 unless God ends it!
This was the original quote by lilwendy"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
The redirect is actually to TWO verses:

And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo! a great earth-moving was made; and the sun was made black, as a sackcloth of hair, and all the moon was made as blood.

And the stars of heaven felled down on the earth [And stars of heaven fell down upon the earth], as a fig tree sendeth his unripe figs, when it is moved of a great wind.

What is the significance of this?

See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are actually 4 things happening tonight:
1. Winter solstice
2. Full Moon
3. Lunar Eclipse - often will make the moon look red (like blood)
4. Ursids meteor shower - where the stars look like they are falling to the earth

And now.. the end is near.... and so I face... the final curtain....  

If the 6th seal has indeed been opened, it means that we are now moving to the 7th seal (Including the 7 trumpets) - again this could be meant literally and/or be a virtual parallel with the MJ Hoax.  Either way, I think it is IMPORTANT to understand the 7th seal well; here is a relatively easy to read interpretation of it in the link below:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

paula-c

December 23, 2010, 09:02:22 AM
Between 24 days of June and July 14, will be a rare phenomenon in the sky.
A cosmic cross is a very rare event, however, in a space of 12 years, from 2011 will be the third. August 1999, June 2006 and June 2011.
If the cross of 1999 did run rivers of ink, mostly accompanied by an eclipse of the Sun and be 5 months of the year 2000, hope that from 2011 you will not behind in my opinion, is the most impressive.
It is impressive for several reasons, of which step details that seem more important.
1. Is not a single cross, but three that are happening. The first starts June 23 and reaches its maximum degree of perfection day 30-06-2011. The planets that form are: Sun in cancer, opposition to Pluto in Capricorn - Uranus in Aries, opposition to Saturn in Libra. Precisely the 30th day, involved in conjunction with the Sun, Venus and the moon.
Day 1 1--07 07-2011, the Moon makes a second cross with Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto.
Ending day 5 5--07 07-2011 and when the first cross not yet it has undone, Venus configures a third cross with Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn, which ends on 14-07.
2. Venus, the Sun and the Moon in conjunction day 30-06, recalls the symbolic image of Revelation 12-1: "cameo, a large sign in heaven: a woman dressed in Sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a Crown of twelve stars." 2 And while pregnant, claimed with pains of childbirth, the anguish of childbirth.

The Sun and Pluto in opposition.
Always from symbolic point of view, the God of light and darkness in opposition (symbolic heaven and Hades).
4 Uranus and Saturn in opposition - Saturn in Libra
Saturn or Cronos, the time, in the Greek myth God overthrows his father Uranus, God of the universe, by cutting the testes with a sickle. Without forgetting that the own myth Cronos awarded golden age or first age of the World Government. (another arm of the cross, are therefore opposed the first God and time his son). Saturn Libra. Pound, traditionally, symbolizes the trial (balance), therefore from the command prompt, tells us that "the time is subject to trial."
If we now take the serial numbers of Hebrew letters involved and join pairwise starting from the Sun in cancer, we get this curious coincidence:
(G) 22 + 8 = 30 (cancer)
(Uranus) 1 + 5 = 6 (Aries)
(Pluto) 15 + (Capricorn) 16. Here we operate Theosophical
15 = 10 + 5
16 = 10 + 6
20 +11 (2011)
(Saturn) 20-(pound) 12 (2012)
We have 30 - 6-2011-2012
6. More matches: two words, now using the Hebrew letters, everything in order from 1 and typing from right to left as in Hebrew.
With the letters Aleph, Samech, Resch, Thau, weeding the PRISONER Word.
With he, Hayin, lamed, Heth, the resulting word means, lifting or pilgrimage upwards.
Do not forget that according to tradition, the soul is imprisoned in the body.
7. Still more matches: we have used the serial number of the Hebrew letters, but these have their own numeric value. From the 1st to the 10th worth equal to your order. the eleventh is worth 20 and increases its value 10 10 until the nineteenth worth 100, the 20th worth 200, 300 21st and 22nd (Thau) 400.
The stars involved are 6 in total. Sun, moon, Venus, Uranus, Saturn and Pluto. If you join their numeric values, let's see what happens

AstroLetraordenvalor
SolThau22400
LunaBeth22
VenusGhimel33
UranoAleph11
SaturnoResch20200
PlutónSamech1560

The sum of the values is 666
The book of revelation has 22 chapters, one per each Hebrew letter and is chapter 13 verse 18 where the famous number 666 names. Reads as follows:
"Here is wisdom." Which has understanding, count the number of the beast, it is number of man. "And your number is six hundred and sixty-six".
Much could be said of the symbolism of this paragraph, but I myself with the Hebrew letter No 13 is the MEM and represents death, death in the sense of renewal, ends old and new born. Letter nº 18 is TSADÉ hieroglyph that expresses the idea of term or goal and his astronomical correspondence is Aquarium.
Want more matches? Therefore any, but I think the exposed the most relevant and easy to understand

If Graham Hancock, Robert Bauval and Anthony West, among others, are correct and the Sphinx of Giza looks at the position of the Leo was more than 12,500 years ago and at that moment the Egyptians called him Zep Tepi or beginning of time and the equinoctial cycle is something less than 26,000 years, this would mean that we enter right in the middle of the cycle, descending half of which speak ancient traditions, the process of realization of the spirit and now begin the path of return or spiritualization of matter.
All pointed also coincides with the predictions of the Mayan calendar is currently at the end of 2012 and that say humans must decide from their awareness among its harmonization with nature and the cosmos or its self-destruction

It is amazing too, as it is possible to match the date in which will take place the cosmic sums of Nos, cross as it has been argued before, taking into account the Gregorian calendar is 1582, as well as the official discovery of Uranus in 1781 and Pluto in 1930. Equally amazed that precisely the 29th 06, is the day dedicated to St Peter (symbolically the wearer both keys).
Is this the "sign of the son of man" cosmic cross mentioned in Matthew 24-30?
From my point of view the symbolism fits perfectly.
How is all this match?
For sure, I have to confess I do not know, only I can point out that it does it.

All makes me think that there is indeed a divine plan cycles of evolution were known since the night of times and which have left us clues and keys at different times and for different cultures.
For my part I think and feel that it is, I believe we are on the brink of what has been called the single end of time, which does not interpret it as it has been interpreted, as the destruction of the planet Earth, but as the awakening of consciousness and the beginning of a new humanity.
I think that it is the end of time, because end times decrease and to stop thinking and acting from the pure instinct of survival, to do this from love and consciousness. I think it is the judgment day, because human beings will be judged and judge others. I think that means the end of the world, because we leave to believe in a world of inequality in the power of the force in the imposition in appearance, to believe in a human being as a cosmic cell members of a same body and knowing that what affects one in the end affects the entire body. A world from genuine freedom and love.

think that means the second coming of Christ, I do not think a Jesus as a historical figure, but in an ideal of perfection human, as is symbolically described in the Gospels and I think that it makes more than 2000 years, Christ produced a stream of thought inspired from spiritual levels, which gave birth to early Christianity and this was the "first coming". I also believe that a new wave of inspiration us is coming at a time.
Two matches more respect to the second coming:
There is a late first century document called "The Ascension of Isaiah," which echoes Earl Dohertty, in his novel "Puzzle of Jesus". Will in Chapter 9 of this document says "Lord decline the world recently …………" And when you have looted the Angel of death, 12,40 on the third day and remains in the world for 545 days. "And then many of the righteous will be with him."

If we remove the account, from begins the cosmic cross 24 - 06-2011 until 22 - 12-2012 (which provides the Mayan calendar date), there are exactly 545 days.
In Revelation 8-1 says: "When opened the seventh seal, was silence in heaven for half an hour".
Whereas the equinoctial cycle 26000 years as the great cosmic, year 12 months (eras) in 30 degrees (days) 26000/12 = 2166,67/30 = 72,22/24 (hours) = 3.01. Therefore 1 hour from the cosmic year equals 3 Earth years, therefore half hour is equal to year and a half to 545 days. If the cycle starts in Leo and interpret each era as a seal, the seventh seal is Aquarium. The "silence sky" it interpreted as a lack of external during that period of the year and a half, for good or for evil, influences being alone with our true state of awareness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 23, 2010, 09:19:49 AM
I forget to put the credits in my previous post

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 09:31:01 AM
I agree with TheRunningGirl! That is how I understood it as well.

I also think TS may have chose that particular post because it's really pretty!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

suspicious mind

December 23, 2010, 09:49:34 AM

would someone please help me learn how i would post this in order to just show the page as opposed to the link if it is possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 10:06:12 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

would someone please help me learn how i would post this in order to just show the page as opposed to the link if it is possible?

<< Luke 21 >>
New International Version   

The Widow’s Offering

1As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. 2He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.a 3“I tell you the truth,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

Signs of the End of the Age

5Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6“As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

7“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12“But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13This will result in your being witnesses to them. 14But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17All men will hate you because of me. 18But not a hair of your head will perish. 19By standing firm you will gain life.

20“When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

29He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

32“I tell you the truth, this generationb will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

34“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. 35For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

37Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives, 38and all the people came early in the morning to hear him at the temple.

---

That way you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJonmind

December 23, 2010, 10:11:59 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I agree with TheRunningGirl! That is how I understood it as well.

I also think TS may have chose that particular post because it's really pretty!  :D
So true on both points! Something "earth-shattering" or important/historical for the whole planet is happening right now, and God is always in full control. If this is true then Michael/and/or TS are His mouthpieces. The signs are there for people to see, if their hearts and minds are open and prepared.

Sarahli, I wonder if she means the whole page as is with pictures. I have trouble with that myself. Souza tried to explain it to me and I still can't do it. Text and pics at the same time. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 23, 2010, 10:20:27 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

<< Luke 21 >>
New International Version   

The Widow’s Offering

1As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. 2He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.a 3“I tell you the truth,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”

Signs of the End of the Age

5Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6“As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

7“Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12“But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13This will result in your being witnesses to them. 14But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17All men will hate you because of me. 18But not a hair of your head will perish. 19By standing firm you will gain life.

20“When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. 21Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. 23How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. 24They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

25“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

29He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

32“I tell you the truth, this generationb will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 33Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

34“Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap. 35For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

37Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives, 38and all the people came early in the morning to hear him at the temple.

---

That way you mean?
i guess so . this looks a little different than what was on the page. is that how it turns out when you do it diferrently? not questioning the content just i am sooooo not techie :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 10:34:12 AM
Maybe it's better that people just click on the link  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 23, 2010, 10:39:24 AM

:cry:  oh God   i am unteachable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 10:48:38 AM

:cry:  oh God   i am unteachable

Don't be sad suspicious... I don't really understand what you want exactly? That the whole page appears here? We're hijacking the thread btw  :lol: maybe by PM ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 11:30:37 AM
I saw the redirect early this morning but it caused me to lie down. :D
What a beautiful graphic of the eclipse.  It hynoptizes me.  Thanks MJFAN.

I see this redirect in two ways.  One to emphasize God’s words and prophecy and Michael’s role in the fulfillment of biblical scripture.  But also, to respond to whatever these pdiddy tweets are that seem cryptic as if it’s talking about MJ’s return in 10 days.  Only Michael knows when he will return.  As it's been said, we need only be ready and recognize that there's freedom in resigning ourselves to not knowing the time or place.    

If we have faith, we have freedom (and great patience  :D )

We were redirected to Revelation 6:12-13 and now the beautiful eclipse images - that remind me of the never-ending cycles of life; and there’s been discussion about the End Times, the Ark of the Covenant and Two Witnesses, (“Who God has confidence in.”)  
 :arrow: @Im_convinced, thank you for the reposts in this regard.  I read almost all of it and am particularly interested in the “Two Witnesses” and how this relates, in part, to the reason for the hoax or the reason for the Return.

As I posted in the 12/21 redirect, I find Matthew, Chapter 24, very revealing. Sarahli posts what appears to be the same in Luke 21.  Matt 24  not only references Revelation 6:12, it speaks clearly that no one knows the hour of His coming except for Father God.  But it also explains the trajectory for unfolding the prophecy to include disasters, destruction and desolate abominations or Abomination of the Desolate -- I understand this to mean a false Christ or idol worship will appear before we shall see the Second Coming of Christ.

From what I’ve been studying, one of the most important - if not the most important - articulations of prophecy is in Daniel 9:24-27 and is referred to by Bible scholars as the  
:idea: SEVENTY WEEKS and here’s where the outline upon which all the prophecies are draped, clearly stated, and said to be the best way to understand the deity of Christ and how precise God is.

:arrow:  :arrow: (24) "Seventy sevens are determined upon your people and upon your holy city to bring transgression to an end, and to seal up sin, and to make atonement for guilt, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal the vision and prophet, and to anoint the holy of holies.

:!: My note: In part, the End of Times is the end of Sin.  I also       note a difference between saying times and time.  The End of Times       as plural seems to mean something different than the end of       time…
      And this is how I understand Dec. 2012.  It possibly ushers in a       new time, when God does a new thing.  Isaiah 43:19:
      Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye       not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and]          rivers in the desert.

Does the End of Times mean a shift in consciousness will          take hold?  (e.g. Age of Aquarius or in reference to the prophet          Daniel,  bring in everlasting righteousness; and to seal the          vision and prophet, and    to anoint the holy of holies.

(25) So know and have (this) insight, (that) from the issuing of the word to restore and to build Jerusalem until an anointed one, a prince, (shall be) seven sevens. And (for) sixty-two sevens the street and moat shall return and be built, even in times of distress.

(26) And after the sixty two sevens (the) anointed one shall be cut off but not for himself. And the city and the holy (place) shall be destroyed by the people of the coming prince. And his destruction shall be in the outpouring; and until the destruction there shall be war, desolations are decreed.

(27) And he shall cause a covenant to prevail with the many for one seven. But (for) half of the seven he shall cause sacrifice and offering to cease; and upon the wing (shall come) a desolating abominable idol, even until the end, and until that which is decreed shall be poured out upon the desolator."

:arrow:  :arrow: There is an excellent discussion of Daniel 9:27 here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It’s long but helpful to me in articulating the Rapture and Great Tribulation.  Perhaps I’ll include it separately in another post but do link to it if you can.

How does this relate to Michael and the hoax?  What does it mean for those of us who are BELIEVERS and BeLIEvers?  Meaning, believers in Christ and beLIEvers in the MJHD.   What about the Two Witnesses?

Is Michael a modern-day or new-age prophet?   Deuteronomy 18:17 (NIV)  
Is Sony and the music industry part of the abomination of the desolate?

Deut18:17 The LORD said to me: “What they say is good. 18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

Is Michael our Elijah?

Matthew 17:11

11 Jesus replied, “To be sure, Elijah comes and will restore all things. 12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer at their hands.” 13 Then the disciples understood that he was talking to them about John the Baptist.
Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:38:13 AM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 23, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Thanks TS but this redirect is going to give me a seizure.

Little too fast on the time lapse gif lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions