~Souza~

Re: TIAI 12/28
December 28, 2010, 06:47:19 PM
Very curious what will happen there. So they can't see how much propofol was in those syringes (which seems logical to me) and they want to know how the propofol came in his body, yet he was riddled with needle marks and they even have a theory that he injected himself in the leg. What a mess...

And indeed, the amount of propofol he allegedly had, isn't even enough to put him under, let alone kill the man. Still baffled that no media outlet has looked into that.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2010, 07:17:32 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 28, 2010, 07:32:20 PM
A coroner ruled Jackson died of cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Murray's lawyers want two syringes and an IV bag, found at the star's Californian home, to be tested to determine the amount of drugs they contained.

I do not understand that, after 18 months .. and as it determines the amount of a drug was injected after a syringe and was used?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2010, 07:39:41 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
A coroner ruled Jackson died of cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol, and Murray's lawyers want two syringes and an IV bag, found at the star's Californian home, to be tested to determine the amount of drugs they contained.

I do not understand that, after 18 months .. and as it determines the amount of a drug was injected after a syringe and was used?

I am also baffled- why do they have to test the syringes and the IV bag to see the ammount of drugs.  It makes no sense: if they were full- just read it.  If not, why test NOW?
Also, I thought he had the IV hooked up to him- so why would there be a question about how it got into his blood stream.  There  could have been propofol in his stomach after leakage from blood vessels- BUT not any significant ammount.  All moot points, since he is not dead.  - The purpose of the hearing still seems ...odd.  I guess we'll know more tomorrow.  And I guess it's significant as we were redirected there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

December 28, 2010, 08:00:36 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
We can say that this really is a circus. I bet that the strategy is still to say that Michael "killed himself".

The P.T Barnum greatest show on Earth had a travelling circus amongst its many attractions!  ;)

I guess this court hearing replaces the hearing originally scheduled on the 26th October.  As the Murray's lawyers request appears to be pointless versus it stated objectives, I wonder what this additional hearing is REALLY supposed to achieve...
During the 2005 trial, the media falsely reported information during proceedings that led to Michael being portrait as possibly guilty when he was totally innocent ; maybe there is an intention to create a similar situation with the Murray trial!
Which side will the media take this time?

Thank You for the reminder TS, maybe we need a bit more light shed on this one.  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

bec

December 29, 2010, 02:18:34 AM
The date of this lawyer inquiry is 7 days inclusive before the prelim hearing starts.

I take the redirect as a reminder of how staged this entire Murray thing is going to be. Hang on guys. Hold My Hand was the first single for a reason, I think this was it. Whatever Happens, don't let go of my hand. Things will go better if you just Hold My Hand. Hang on tight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

December 29, 2010, 03:56:46 AM
Quote from: "bec"
The date of this lawyer inquiry is 7 days inclusive before the prelim hearing starts.

I take the redirect as a reminder of how staged this entire Murray thing is going to be. Hang on guys. Hold My Hand was the first single for a reason, I think this was it. Whatever Happens, don't let go of my hand. Things will go better if you just Hold My Hand. Hang on tight.
I agree. Plus that TS redirects to this post right before TMZ starts to publish articles on that hearing. I guess that TS doesn't only have ties with TMZ, but also with Murray's 'lawyers'.

Can't wait for the 4th, I wonder what inconsistencies Chernoff will find. I hope her reads the forum or Murray will be damned. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 29, 2010, 11:28:12 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"

I agree. Plus that TS redirects to this post right before TMZ starts to publish articles on that hearing. I guess that TS doesn't only have ties with TMZ, but also with Murray's 'lawyers'.

Can't wait for the 4th, I wonder what inconsistencies Chernoff will find. I hope her reads the forum or Murray will be damned. :lol:

And the judge Mike Pastor is a good long-time friend of Harvey's.  Neat how everything is connected.  Too many coincidences to not be deliberate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions