Today is July 13, 2011 - the day that some felt would be BAM Day. Does anyone find it odd that Harvey would tweet this today (of all days)? (I'm talking about the word BELIEVE in case anyone wonders).

HarveyLevinTMZ Harvey Levin
I can't BELIEVE @AdrianPeterson showed up for #TMZLIve today! He is awesome! And seriously, it was the strongest handshake ever. He hurt me
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

EDIT: In fact, this whole sentence sounds similar to what that person said who was on stage with Michael at the 02 announcement (if that was real).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

I am starting to think that I am the only one who did NOT think July 13 would be bamsday.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am starting to think that I am the only one who did NOT think July 13 would be bamsday.

Ah, come on now Souza, you were going for 7th or 11th weren't you?!! Sorry, only teasing!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Today is July 13, 2011 - the day that some felt would be BAM Day. Does anyone find it odd that Harvey would tweet this today (of all days)? (I'm talking about the word BELIEVE in case anyone wonders).

I can't BELIEVE @AdrianPeterson showed up for #TMZLIve today! He is awesome! And seriously, it was the strongest handshake ever. He hurt me

EDIT: In fact, this whole sentence sounds similar to what that person said who was on stage with Michael at the 02 announcement (if that was real).

It's interesting to see him writing BELIEVE with capital letters. Thanks for posting this.

You're not alone Souza. I don't even believe in a comeback for this year. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

TMZ -
Adrian Peterson Biography

Adrian Lewis Peterson (born March 21, 1985 in Palestine, Texas), nicknamed "A. D." (for "All Day") and "Purple Jesus", is an American football running back for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. Peterson was selected by the Vikings with the seventh overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Oklahoma. While at Oklahoma, Peterson set the NCAA freshman rushing record with 1,925 yards as a true freshman. As a First-team All-American, he also set a freshman record by finishing as the runner-up in the Heisman Trophy balloting (USC's Matt Leinart won the award). Peterson finished as the school's third all-time leading rusher. Following his stellar first pro season in which he set an NFL record for most rushing yards in a single game (296), Peterson was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year.

"BELIEVE" in caps is odd, but the guy's handshake probably would hurt. "Purple Jesus" is a weird nicname.

And I seriously think there was only a handful of vocal people who actually believed MJ would Bam on the 13th. We've had far too many false alarms after 2 years to take any dates seriously, well except for Dec. 21, 2012. On any of these other special dates, I only expect good clues or events.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lolol/

You are not alone Souza!
I am not a BAMsday date guesser.... I'm more an observer.
Although I must admit I do find it fun to believe that it could be... but if it isn't I'm not going into depression.
I'll just keep on watching.... and waiting....
 fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "MJonmind"
TMZ -
Adrian Peterson Biography

Adrian Lewis Peterson (born March 21, 1985 in Palestine, Texas), nicknamed "A. D." (for "All Day") and "Purple Jesus", is an American football running back for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. Peterson was selected by the Vikings with the seventh overall pick in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Oklahoma. While at Oklahoma, Peterson set the NCAA freshman rushing record with 1,925 yards as a true freshman. As a First-team All-American, he also set a freshman record by finishing as the runner-up in the Heisman Trophy balloting (USC's Matt Leinart won the award). Peterson finished as the school's third all-time leading rusher. Following his stellar first pro season in which he set an NFL record for most rushing yards in a single game (296), Peterson was named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year.

"BELIEVE" in caps is odd, but the guy's handshake probably would hurt. "Purple Jesus" is a weird nicname.

And I seriously think there was only a handful of vocal people who actually believed MJ would Bam on the 13th. We've had far too many false alarms after 2 years to take any dates seriously, well except for Dec. 21, 2012. On any of these other special dates, I only expect good clues or events.

Maybe Harvey wrote BELIEVE with capital letters because he knew that there wasn't going to be a BAM today. And he wanted to say "Keep on BELIEVING" no matter what happens today. Maybe that was the message he was trying to give with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

[youtube:2dax1bhf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uA7ZEYp8tk[/youtube:2dax1bhf]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO I don't think this is so - There are just as many people that I see on Twitter that don't believe it will be any time soon as there are that do. In fact, I'm not convinced it will even be this year. But, I do think July is an important month to focus on.

PureLove - that was my thought too. It's odd that Uncle Harvey would put that word in the sentence like that and if he has a part to play (as it seems like he does) then he would want to encourage those that are downtrodden. I'm sure he sees what people write on Twitter. Some of them were pretty sad that the BAM didn't happen today.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

My forecast of BAM has always been associated only with Cirque de Soleil. IF Michael comes back, I think that will be on the stage because he says " on my own time...I come back here (ON THE STAGE), button my shirt.... and BAM" But the questions is in which country  of Cirque concerts and when he will BAM, on the first day, last day, or in the middle..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
My forecast of BAM has always been associated only with Cirque de Soleil. IF Michael comes back, I think that will be on the stage because he says " on my own time...I come back here (ON THE STAGE), button my shirt.... and BAM" But the questions is in which country  of Cirque concerts and when he will BAM, on the first day, last day, or in the middle..

I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping it's in my state! Michael, if you're reading this, BAM in Utah! But in all honesty I was thinking he would come back in Vegas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "happythoughts"

I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping it's in my state! Michael, if you're reading this, BAM in Utah! But in all honesty I was thinking he would come back in Vegas.

No, sorry hon, Michael "died" in LA and was rehearsing in Staples, so he suppose to BAM here, at Staples in 2012, where he actually recorded BAM scene and said he will be back "here".  geek/  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

No, sorry hon, Michael "died" in LA and was rehearsing in Staples, so he suppose to BAM here, at Staples in 2012, where he actually recorded BAM scene and said he will be back "here".  geek/  :D

I feel like that's going to be a disappointment for you but I DO HOPE that I am wrong about it and he BAMs with CDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

I feel like that's going to be a disappointment for you but I DO HOPE that I am wrong about it and he BAMs with CDS.

I am already used to everything and won't be disappointed. Curious though,what your alternatives of BAM are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions