Re: HE'S COMING BACK OR NOT? PLS read and SHARE
December 19, 2009, 08:08:43 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
King of Pop, Rock and Soul is definitely dead . Michael Jackson is alive but we won't be ''noticed'' about this. It's too dangerous and what good? To enter again in the media's mouth???
That's exactly what i believe...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 19, 2009, 10:07:46 AM
I believe he comes back. Not like: Hi, I am back. No not like that. Maybe a message from his home you know. Yeah, the media will go after him again but they already did that his whole life and I think the media would also be like.. woops, we didn't knew that :P
I can't imagine that he would not coming back and trying to live his life. He wants to be with his kids all the time and be with them while their growing up. Even Michael can't do that without going outside and stuff.. I also think he would miss his fans and would feel horrible to live till his end and knowing there are fans that are depressed because he 'died'.
So I really think he will come back. When? Whenever he is ready ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Oyan

December 19, 2009, 10:24:04 AM
I too, think that he will not/should not come back.  One of you posted that were Michael to come back it would make the 2005 media feeding frenzy look like a rehearsal.  I agree.  However this time, as we the fans are more informed, more knowlegable, aware, the 'media' would also face our wrath.   They would face wrath like they have never experienced, and I would be one of the ones to lead it.  It would be ugly on both sides this time; not just the media asserting only their position.  There might even be real violence, as the fans, exact their repressed anger, on an institution that took pride and glee in hurting this amazing 'creature'.

On the other hand, I also sometimes think something entirely different.  I often think that, what if  Michael 'is gone', ten those behind Michael being taken (ie. forcibly 'transitioned') are pushing the 'hoax' story to distract us.   If we think this is a hoax, than we do'nt press for further criminal investigation, and Conrad Murray and all the others are off the hook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 10:45:10 AM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I also think about what we will do and feel like if he doesn't come back! We will never learn what really happened to him, if he's fine or not, if he's happy or not and even we will never be sure that he's alive! And when I think like that, this sux you know. I want to concentrate on the bright side but I can't help myself. I think these too.

I agree with you on that..But I also I think that MJ is stronger than we give him credit for, and I think a comeback is very possible. Whatever the media throws at him, he can handle. Besides, when you really think about it, all they can't really blame him or ridicule him about anything! What he's done is an astounding work of genius, just like his career, you can't deny that. I'm sure the media won't be entirely coddling and mushy about it, they'll want answers or whatever but MJ will provide them- I also have a feeling that if he does come back he will abandon at least some of that "shy enigma" persona and act more like he did at the O2 announcement. I think he'll want to let the strength and maturity he's gained since the trial shine through. I mean, when I saw that Geraldo interview he seemed so confident, not weak or scared at all! I think that may have been why he acted that way at the O2, like a preview of his new attitude. I think that he has many, many important things to say and do- if he said he believes in that 2012 thing in TII, that "we only have 4 years", I think he's more concerned about the planet than we know and wants to do something- BIG- in order to get people to take him seriously again. Think about it- "death" has "redeemed" him in a LOT of people's eyes and proven his genius, just as Thriller did. If he comes back, they'll be rabid to hear what he has to say! (Come on, haters, they know they will too, even if they say otherwise!  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 10:56:07 AM
If I had  confirmation that he's indeed alive..and coming back..I wouldn't be here..
I just think he's alive..because the proofs for him being alive are stronger than
the proofs being death. This is just my opinion....

Of course I want to see him coming back..showing the world who the real king is...
but I don't know for sure.
I remember 2 months after his death..until his birthday...there was a little bit good press
and mostly bad press....
They wrote the most ridiculous things...
-druggy
-spoon fed
-relationship with nanny grace
-gay
-pedophile
-high debts and so on...
There are almost no new headlines...everything bad what could have been written, is now already written.
So if he returns. it just proves not to believe everything TMZ claims to know from some
"sources"...and Jermaine isn't a doctor, but a good actor.
The media should be ashamed..not MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 10:57:09 AM
Quote from: "mjfull"
King of Pop, Rock and Soul is definitely dead . Michael Jackson is alive but we won't be ''noticed'' about this. It's too dangerous and what good? To enter again in the media's mouth???

That's exactly what i not believe, what about his kids? Don't forget them, Michael is a father...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

Eva R

December 19, 2009, 10:58:51 AM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
Quote from: "mjfull"

That's exactly what i not believe, what about his kids? Don't forget them, Michael is a father...

exactly Keepthefaith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 19, 2009, 03:07:16 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Hi, everybody! i am a new member and this is my first post.I think that my english is not as good as i would like but i will do my best. I am a 99% sure that he is alive but i am almost sure that he will not be back. Can you imagine how people that show their pain and admiration for MJ would feel if suddenly one day he appears and say " hello i'm back...I did it just for..."?, I mean imagine the faces of Usher, Beyonce, Madonna, Bono, Stevie Wonder..etc. Do you really think that everybody will forgive him?, well i know i will do, i have already done but...the world will turn against him again. I just hope that he will enjoy his new life and never regret of his choice.
Hi and a very warm welcome. Your English is excellent and you have written a very good post which I agree with 100%. I cannot think for one minute that he will come back, apart from the legal inplications he would be hated so much that the ordeal he went through in 05 will have seemed like a rehearsal. Just seems to me some members want a return and have convinced themselves he cannot stay away and he loved to perform etc but they are forgetting that he is now 51 years old and most people retire at not much older, how long could he have gone on performing like he did? especially with arthiritis, his best days have gone and he had the sense to know that. At around the time of Thriller he was at the very peak of his career and indeed if he hadn't "died" he would never ever duplicate those times when he was at the very top of the whole pop world. No-one has ever reached such stardom and adoration and never will again and he knew it. Sorry to say it but I hope he doesn't come back, I hope he doesn't ever have to put up with the hate and ridicule he has had to endure for years now. I think those who are insisting he will be back and convincing themselves are not thinking of Michaels best interests, in fact it is selfish to expect him to be back. And don't forget what you all want may not be the same thing that Michael wants. I think 45 years of not being able to do anything at all without it reported in the press etc is quite enough for anyone.

Harley when I use the word "comeback" I never mention him to come back to the stage and give concerts. No. I mean if he announce that he's alive and keep on living his life. That's what I mean with a come back. I personally don't expect him to give concerts or extra performances. I just want him to be happy and safe. But it would be so hard for all of us if we don't hear anything from him now on. We can never be sure of if he is fine or not, if he's alive or not. That's what I'm talking about and that's what I mean with a come back :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 19, 2009, 03:25:40 PM
What interesting posts!  I believe that Michael Jackson the man is still with us, but I think MJ the "King of Pop" is gone.  I believe this because there were underlying reasons that we do not as yet know.  However, it has been stated that he wanted out of the concerts a week before his death. Perhaps he was in tremendous pain and was exhausted. Somehow, he found a way out.  Otherwise, none of us would feel the way we do.  Has any other celebrity who died inspired hoax videos, forums, websites, blogs, etc.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 19, 2009, 03:27:21 PM
It is his choice what he will do. I will think about it. He also knows that there will be people acting really stupid about the hoax. He knows that. And I am sure he will get lots of protection the first months. He knows what to do ;)
Just wait and see :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 19, 2009, 04:29:53 PM
Harley when I use the word "comeback" I never mention him to come back to the stage and give concerts. No. I mean if he announce that he's alive and keep on living his life. That's what I mean with a come back. I personally don't expect him to give concerts or extra performances. I just want him to be happy and safe. But it would be so hard for all of us if we don't hear anything from him now on. We can never be sure of if he is fine or not, if he's alive or not. That's what I'm talking about and that's what I mean with a come back :)

Boy, your thoughts there sound like mine! He's got important things to say, I believe, read my other post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 04:39:13 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Boy, your thoughts there sound like mine! He's got important things to say, I believe, read my other post.

What's your post? I'll try to find it now :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 04:42:35 PM
I dont want Michael to come back just to perform and stuff... In my belief I want Michael to come back because I think we all want an explaination. Its the unknown thats killing me. Wanting to know why he did this. I too am very afraid he will be more hated than loved if he comes back.

I spoke to a NON-MJ fan close friend of mine. She said she also believes Michael is alive but she thinks he did it because he didn't want his career to fade out and be a has-been. She thinks he did it because he wanted to end his title as the King Of Pop at the height of his career so people would remember him as a memorable legend and not as a fading star. I think she has good a point and plausible theory for not even being a fan. And if he did it for that reason then I think he will never come back as the Michael we knew him.

Michael invited us to his heart and to his soul, he shared his music and passion with us and we demanded more and more. Michael opened up the door to his legacy for us so its not so hard to understand why it stings a little after he closed it up. I knew who Michael was before I even knew who my biological father was. I grew up with him, we all did. This is why most of us are demanding answers, we are missing a big part of our heart. I know it may sound selfish, but this can be hard for some people to digest. Especially me. I think we all deep inside already know the answer to why he needed to do this because he is also a private person who needs his private life and we only knew his public life.. But I guess its the feeling of being abandoned by someone we loved so deeply throughout our entire lives. At least I feel this way.
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:55:54 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 19, 2009, 04:52:53 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Yes, I see what you are saying and it has and will I think continue to be hard for us all. We would like some sort of assurance that he is indeed alive and safe but unfortunately if he  does manage to get this message across properly life for him wouldn't be worth living- I don't mean so called obscure "clues" like on his kids T-shirts, MJ masquerading as Dave Dave or Blonde lady or clues in numbers or paintings which I think are far too far fetched and if many believed in them wholeheartedly 100% they would not feel the need to be on this forum any longer as they will have had closure. What i mean is good solid word from Michael-like you say a sort of comeback but this is really quite impossible, I bet for every staunch fan like us there will be another 20 or 30 or even more ready to rip him apart. He's been trying to say important things for years, he has been a great donater to charities etc. He has said all he has to say so why should he come back to be slaughtered even more than he was at the time of the court case. Believe me if word and proof got out that he was alive do you honestly think the papers headlines be about his "message", about what he had to say to the world? Not a hope in hell!! Wacko Jacko backo and even worse! We have to be brave and consider what I think to be the inevitable that it is not feasable nor logical to come back or give any "proof" that he is alive-it would be catastrophic for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 19, 2009, 04:59:15 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I dont want Michael to come back just to perform and stuff... In my belief I want Michael to come back because I think we all want an explaination. Its the unknown thats killing me. Wanting to know why he did this. I too am very afraid he will be more hated than loved if he comes back.

I spoke to a NON-MJ fan close friend of mine. She said she also believes Michael is alive but she thinks he did it because he didn't want his career to fade out and be a has-been. She thinks he did it because he wanted to end his title as the King Of Pop at the height of his career so people would remember him as a memorable legend and not as a fading star. I think she has good a point and plausible theory for not even being a fan. And if he did it for that reason then I think he will never come back as the Michael we knew him.
I have been saying this for a long time-who wants to be an old fogey has been? I said exactly the same months ago but I was ignored and still members posted that he could not "not" perform etc. It is a better way than just retire-the paps would always be seeking him out and he could not live the rest of his years in the comfort and lifestyle he has always known forever without a great income every year. Elvis has made more since his death than ever when he was alive and Michael knew this. I cannot somehow visualise Michael walking round the local supermarket in disguise doing the weeks shop counting if he had enough money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions