No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you believe that article, try this one on for size from gotquestions.org. True believers should not entertain psychics.

Question: “What does the Bible say about praying to / speaking to the dead?”

Answer: “Praying to the dead is strictly forbidden in the Bible. Deuteronomy 18:11 tells us that anyone who “consults with the dead” is “detestable to the Lord.” The story of Saul consulting a medium to bring up the spirit of the dead Samuel resulted in his death “because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance” (1 Samuel 28:1-25; 1 Chronicles 10:13-14). Clearly God has declared that such things are not to be done.

Those who claim to practice such abilities are either deceivers, self-deceived, and/or under the power of demonic forces. Leviticus 19:31 says, "Do not rely on mediums and psychics, for you will be defiled by them. I, the Lord, am your God." Consulting spiritists is foolish and angers the Lord (2 Chronicles 33:6). Acting as a medium or psychic was punishable by death in the Old Testament (Leviticus 20:27).

The Bible tells us that the Holy Spirit of God has been given to each of us who has received salvation through faith in Christ (Romans 8:9-11). This Spirit will be our guide and teacher of all truth (John 16:13). For Christians, all spiritual leading and communication should come from God, through prayer and revelation from His Word. The only “sixth sense" we need is the Holy Spirit; everything else is counterfeit. But if we allow the Spirit to fill and control us (Ephesians 5:18), we will not be led astray by deceiving spirits.

The Bible strongly condemns spiritism, mediums, the occult, and psychics (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13). Horoscopes, tarot cards, astrology, fortune tellers, palm readings, and séances fall into this category as well. These practices are based on the concept that there are gods, spirits, or deceased loved ones that can give advice and guidance. These “gods” or “spirits” are demons (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). The Bible gives us no reason to believe that deceased loved ones can contact us. If they were believers, they are in heaven enjoying the most wonderful place imaginable in fellowship with a loving God. If they were not believers, they are in hell, suffering the un-ending torment for rejecting God’s love and rebelling against Him.

Where do they get this information? The answer is from Satan and his demons. “And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15). Acts 16:16-18 describes a fortuneteller who was able to predict the future until the apostle Paul rebuked a demon out of her.”

MJ was a believer in God, therefore if he were dead he is as the article above says, "in heaven enjoying the most wonderful place imaginable in fellowship with a loving God." Not crying in agony to an unknown psychic :!:  :!:  :!: Give me a break. :roll:  This woman is out for money. Another leech of a devil  :twisted: trying to capitalize on MJ’s name! What she says is a lie because based on all the investigation and revelations made on this site, I'm convinced MJ is not dead!

Blessings to you all "on the wings of love!"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

themjkiss

Thank you onthewingsof love for posting your the TRUTH, I am just now reading this thread and what came to my mind first was when Jesus warned about decievers in the end times

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. Matthew 24:4
He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. Luke 21:8

This is only one of the many signs that will come in the end times, as Jesus predicted. We must stay away from those who claim they see the dead or talk of communication with them, for it is demons that they are unaware that they see or speak to. God's army is being prepared, to fight the good fight, we believers must be ready when he calls us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

My God! Never read so much nonsense in my entired life.

I am becoming more and more awared of the spiritual world and I do believe in the spiritul power of many people I met, but please, pleeeaseeeee, that "medium" is just nesting her  chance to make money on the expense of MJ fans, once again.

What´s happening to people?? Michael coming back in a baby? well, at least this one did not say that would be coming back as a "blond baby girl as Michael wanted"......

Among all the people with psychic abilities in the world, MJ connects to the one who will sell her predictions...yeah  :roll: , sure  :roll:

The honest ones do not profit from it, they help people by heart instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "themjkiss"
Thank you onthewingsof love for posting your the TRUTH, I am just now reading this thread and what came to my mind first was when Jesus warned about decievers in the end times

Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. Matthew 24:4
He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. Luke 21:8

This is only one of the many signs that will come in the end times, as Jesus predicted. We must stay away from those who claim they see the dead or talk of communication with them, for it is demons that they are unaware that they see or speak to. God's army is being prepared, to fight the good fight, we believers must be ready when he calls us.

You are absolutely right!

And I feel that this is one thing that MJ is trying to tell us, to open ours eyes and stopped being deceived by others!

Be blessed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

Its her

Quote from: "NightOwl"
Phew. When I had finished the article, Michael contacted me spiritually and whispered just three words: "Anything for money."  

I don't diss spirituality, but this is for money. MJ would choose someone who did it for free - plenty to choose from.  

You Tube offers stuff with the search: Michael Jackson seance
Here's one :
[youtube:2178yuz1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hshyQLQZgE&feature=related[/youtube:2178yuz1]  

[youtube:2178yuz1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9_GnCPDAIE&NR=1[/youtube:2178yuz1]

Hilarious! I don't laugh at the guests, but the psychic

I don't believe in psychics talking to the dead, but if I did, there is one sentence I'd expect Michael to say through any psychic. Say it more times than one, but this psychic didn't say it once. I won't write it here in case some wanna-be-psychic picks it up, but all the fans know it..

Me, TOO!  MJ told ME the very same thing----INSTANTLY--even down to the VERY SAME  quote!!!

By Michaelangela » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:34 am

"Another product with MJ's name.

It would be so funny if MJ comes back as MJ, I wonder what would happen to her seventh sense?
She knows no more then us, it's just that she is trying to sell us air, and we have some facts...."
Michaelangela

Say...didn't we, as a planet, REALize that so called psychics are liars and good-for-NOthing, after none of them predicted 911, or ANY other of the tragedies we could have used a heads-up, on????

How CONVENIENT that all these psychics have been telling us they have communicated with a dead Michael ALL these months (you know one, in particular, with her familiar spirit Inner Michael), are attempting to say he will be alive AGAIN, now that he has told 8-) :lol: US, (while ALIVE, BTW) in a million clues, that he IS alive, ALREADY.

And, just FYI, we know that Scripture forbids talking with "the dead"...because the "spirits" people believe/assume are speaking back, are the same lying spirits trying to manipulate mens lives :mad: EVERY DAY through all other kinds of devious methodology.

Be Ware :!:   We can be vulnerable, where a loved one's wellbeing and the hopes in our hearts are concerned... :?

I say everytime you don't KNOW who you are talking with, be smart and be safe.

You know, The Great Houdini HATED charlatans presenting their "act" as something true.
I betcha MJ would be totally ticked at these kind of manipulations, ALSO, and WHEN he can, he will clean their clocks!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "jill"
So basically she is saying he died but will "come back" reincarnated as a child prodogy?

yes, and oh, BTW, she probably neglected to mention that, how coincidental,( :!: )

SHE has a two or three year old padding little feet around HER house, yet to be proven to be THAT prodigy!!!! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Good Lets Dance

Maybe there is a reason for our obsession with MJ, whether we believe him Dead or Alive, we all "Sense" something that has totally infested our souls. This reminds me of one thought I had early on when it took them Forever to bury MJ and it IS feasible in this day & age. What if they were working on CLONING him? Look I'm serious here. Of course they would copy his DNA and then make an embryo and implant it to be carried to term and an exact replica baby of MJ will be born! I really do believe this could be possible. Where was his Body during the 3 months between 6/25 and Sept? Joe stated he did not know where MJ's body was. They had enough money come in those 3 months to pay for something like this too. This would explain why we all have this Constant wavering of "is he dead or alive"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Maybe there is a reason for our obsession with MJ, whether we believe him Dead or Alive, we all "Sense" something that has totally infested our souls. This reminds me of one thought I had early on when it took them Forever to bury MJ and it IS feasible in this day & age. What if they were working on CLONING him? Look I'm serious here. Of course they would copy his DNA and then make an embryo and implant it to be carried to term and an exact replica baby of MJ will be born! I really do believe this could be possible. Where was his Body during the 3 months between 6/25 and Sept? Joe stated he did not know where MJ's body was. They had enough money come in those 3 months to pay for something like this too. This would explain why we all have this Constant wavering of "is he dead or alive"?

According to theory, one doesn't have to be dead to supply DNA for cloning. However, this would be against alot of peoples' religions and scare others. MJ has always tried to get away from rumors about him , which do that.

BTW, cloning of a walking, talking, self-thinking, volitional, autonomous, human  being, let alone DANCING innovator, is impossible. There is a world group of rogue scientists who are just ruthless and godless enough to believe they could do this to MJ and sometime in the future, create some supergenius, ALL under THEIR control---much the same way that Einstein's and Jeffrey Dahmer's brains were being studied for some secret agenda, years back....Your theory makes for VERY interesting fiction, seriously. What a movie that would make!

But don't be swept away by the original lies that a "psychic" is spreading. Michael Jackson, son of Joe and Katherine, is NOT dead. His spirit and mind are too busy with this HOAX to talk to a psychic, and his body was NEVER in a coffin or missing, OR dead, for that matter...Not so sure about that MJ char-actor he created....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Actually, the title is misleading..."-what would you do if you knew if MJ lives"....The article says "..what would you do if you knew MJ was still on earth", which is different.

The thing is, even if the woman was telling the truth, why would she sell DVDs then?? That is contradicting in my opinion.

I´ll stick to believing he´s still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

wilds

These people really know how to manipulate and capture the hearts of people for their own personal gain! I can see how someone might be sucked in to believing her at first, but then when she talks about selling a DVD we know without a doubt that this is some B.S. She's not right for trying to make money off of that and cannot be trusted. Wow, like Michael said "Anything for Money", and I mean ANYTHING.

And NightOwl, your avatar is killing me oh so softly! What a beautiful photo  :D  Please send it to me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You said it very well and i have been looking at all the evidence and he is alive
when this happen on June it hit me so hard. I knew the world had just taken a change for the good. something is happening and Michael is being used by GOD. He is a very special human and most did not see it but now it is becoming self evident.The Bible say that in the last day Michael the prince of the people will stand up for the people and fight the evil of the world. When this all happened that verse from the bible started to go through my mind for the whole year?We are now being separated those who stand for Love and those who will continue to hate and do evil. Michael was my friend and I know this is a very powerful time in the history of the earth. Michael we love you and we are your ArmyOfLove.John :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think I know what's gonna happen.
First, all the psychics were claiming they'd been in touch with Michael's ghost. Now that it's becoming apparent that he might actually be still alive, they're coming up with theories like this one...he's dead (well they have to keep on saying he's dead if they want to keep credibility) BUT he will come back in the body of a different person (reincarnation)...YEAH, SURE.  :roll:

In my opinion, there is something special about Michael...I'm not a religious person but I have this feeling that Michael is more than a human just like the rest of us, he's got some abilities that are hard to explain in terms of exact science and I believe some of the psychics may be aware of his"special powers" , but are confusing it with his ghost, desperate soul, whatever...speaking to them. I'm not a psychic and still I can FEEL his presence. And since I believe he's not dead, it's impossible that I can feel his ghost...that's pure logic. Not sure if I'm making sense... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions