Re: TIAI 12/21
December 23, 2010, 04:41:18 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Is this all becoming a religious armageddon??? why so much religion??
I personally think that organized religion is a bad thing. Just my opinion. Seems that everything latley on this site has to do with religion and that is the fault of TS.

This was meant to be a Michael Jackson Hoax death site and more and more it is becoming a Michael Jackson;s church site ...... just my opinion

Well I know for me personally, I HAVE to speak about God because it is part of my makeup and beliefs. It has NOTHING to do with TS. He's a big part of who I am, my experiences, my point of reference.  No different than someone who knows all of Michael Jackson's songs, interviews, etc. and talks about the impact MJ has made in their life and references songs. (which I have done too LOL) ie.  Make that change.  

Can I ask you a couple of questions? Please take the time to answer as authentically as you can....

1. Why does it bother you?  
2. If you had your way, what should and shouldn't we be talking about on this site?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.

PS Not ALL the topics on here have to do with religion/God and you yourself said before that religion is not your cup of tea and that you just decide to skip over the topics that cover it.... what has changed?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 23, 2010, 04:48:19 AM
Is this all becoming a religious armageddon??? Why so much religion??
I personally think that organized religion is a bad thing.You all want to open your eyes to  reality then let the religion go ....Just my opinion. Seems that everything latley on this site has to do with religion and that is the fault of TS.

This was meant to be a Michael Jackson Hoax death site and more and more it is becoming a Michael Jackson;s church site ...... just my opinion and yes we are supposed to skip over the things we do not want to read and I do but there seems to be more and more religious things I need to skip over... sorry if I offend anyone but MR Jackson was not and never will be Jesus or GOD. again just my opinion :D

TS if you have something to say other than GOD stuff, please post as this is a MR Jackson hoax death site!!!!  I am getting tired of coming onto this forum and having to read the bible stuff......I don;t like bible stuff really, and having lived on this earth for over 50yrs I will never like bible stuff. Can you all make a bible forum?? ONCE AGAIN JUST MY OPINION   :D

And Oh by the way I am a really good person !!!!  But not a bible person.....JUST MY OPINION !!!!

Shoot I guess you edited your post after I started responding so you answered some of my questions (re skipping over stuff) so I understand a bit better now.

And I would hope that if someone expresses their opinions on this site, and they differ from someone else, that they wouldn't think that the other person is a bad person.  Safe to say, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this topic but for the record (we'll see) but even if we do differ, I would not think you are a bad person because of it. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 23, 2010, 05:03:31 AM
Hey I like Bible stuff!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 23, 2010, 05:24:28 AM
Is this all becoming a religious armageddon??? Why so much religion??
I personally think that organized religion is a bad thing.You all want to open your eyes to  reality then let the religion go ....Just my opinion. Seems that everything latley on this site has to do with religion and that is the fault of TS.

This was meant to be a Michael Jackson Hoax death site and more and more it is becoming a Michael Jackson;s church site ...... just my opinion and yes we are supposed to skip over the things we do not want to read and I do but there seems to be more and more religious things I need to skip over... sorry if I offend anyone but MR Jackson was not and never will be Jesus or GOD. again just my opinion :D

TS if you have something to say other than GOD stuff, please post as this is a MR Jackson hoax death site!!!!  I am getting tired of coming onto this forum and having to read the bible stuff......I don;t like bible stuff really, and having lived on this earth for over 50yrs I will never like bible stuff. Can you all make a bible forum?? ONCE AGAIN JUST MY OPINION   :D

And Oh by the way I am a really good person !!!!  But not a bible person.....JUST MY OPINION !!!!

Hi LovelyLurker, I think that  when you said  "I personally think that organized religion is a bad thing" I don't think that religion is necessarily a bad thing but it's really some of the people in it. We see that warfare, terrorism and other crimes are committed in the name of religion which makes religion seem like a bad thing and God wouldn't want his name used in a way that promotes anything like that.

Like someone said on this thread God or religion is apart of their lives, they live by it by practising what the bible says, whether it be by loving one another or respecting one another. I guess TS is the same he/she believes in God/bible that's why his/her posts are 'circled' around this.

Like many have said on here that MJ has a message, a message about love or to open our eyes to other things going on in the world, we are made in the image of God and God is Love, that's why we are too, and so that's why it kinda goes back to God/Bible.

And just because you do not like the bible doesn't mean your a bad person, there are plenty of people out there who are good, humble people who not religious, just because you don't like the bible you are no different than any of us or any lesser than any of us, nor those who believe in God/Bible is no lesser or different than anyone who isn't religious. I also have to say it's good that you can have your own point of view and express it without feeling like your opinion is any less.

Sorry for all the talk on the God/Bible I just thought this was a good way to explain what I was going to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 05:29:17 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Hey I like Bible stuff!!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 05:44:19 AM
edit
Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:47:08 AM by LovelyLurker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

diggyon

December 23, 2010, 05:45:52 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I am 100% convinced that IT is for 2012 ... This Is It - This is the Moment - This is the TIME ... resonates in my mind...
Sarahli, what makes you so sure? I thought you are Muslim. As far as I know stuff like that are not mentioned in the Quran?! So I belive Muslims think that the end of the World is only known by God. Don't forget the great wars...... and other suff too............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

~Souza~

December 23, 2010, 05:52:03 AM
There is religion and there is faith. IMO those are two seperate things. I think the majority of the people in this world have faith, believe in something, however they call it, that protects them and that influences their ways of living. I don't name it, because using 'God' always reminds me of the people around me who are completely brainwashed and controlled by their religion, but I think I mean the same as when someoen else talks about God.

If you say this is a board about Michael Jackson, then talking about faith and God is inevitable. Michael believes in God and reads the Bible. He uses the Bible and his faith for this hoax, so it can not be ignored. The Bible redirects can be interesting for anyone who is not religious as well, because it's the way you interpretate the scriptures and use them in your own life. Many parts in the Bible have great life lessons in them, if only you can read between the lines. Besides all that, if someone wants a hoax exactly the way he or she wants, he or she should hoax his or her own death. This is his death hoax and who are we to tell him how he should hoax his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 05:55:45 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Hey I like Bible stuff!!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
11 :lol: + :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 05:58:32 AM
MJhas spoken.... you are very right and I concede to your ideas... Just because I do not believe in religion does not make me better or worse..... it is just what it is. I think sometimes that people ... like the terrorist that you are talking about, take their religion to the extreme.

I have no problem with the lovely people I know who are religious but I guess I just have a problem with the fact that the Hoax site here had become a refuge for TS and his / her ideals and if he/she wanted followers he/she would have been more neutral. The original sites were more neutral and as many members became enthralled with TS the site became what TS wanted it to be.

TS ... let the members know who you are and if you want the masses to follow give them a site to go to.

Just my little humble opinion and Lilwendy you are right I am not much of a LovelyLurker tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 06:05:06 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"
I am 100% convinced that IT is for 2012 ... This Is It - This is the Moment - This is the TIME ... resonates in my mind...
Sarahli, what makes you so sure? I thought you are Muslim. As far as I know stuff like that are not mentioned in the Quran?! So I belive Muslims think that the end of the World is only known by God. Don't forget the great wars...... and other suff too............

Hi diggyon. Yes I'm Muslim (servant of God alone) I follow the Quran but I also acknowledge the Bible as being the Word of God, I believe in it too, the Torah as well, all the Holy Books in reality. The majority of Muslims today don't know about it but there is a mathematical code embedded in the Quran proving beyond all doubt that this is the Word of God, see my post in the below mentionned thread for more info, and the year 2012 is encoded in it, something will definitely happen that year. The end of the world is for 2280, so 2012 is not the end of the world that's true it's the end of this civilization/era. Please don't think that I'm crazy I am saying that with all the seriousness of the world. I really think that God will give a chance to the people to redeem themselves and send a warner before anything happens, God is All Merciful that's why we can know the YEAR imo. Maybe not the Hour or the Day but at least the year... but of course most of the people will ridicule that kind of things until it's too late. Not everybody is meant to believe in the signs/Books and revelations so I know already how this post will be perceived  :D  it even happened within my own family....

See my posts in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 06:18:43 AM
I have a Coran at home and I like to read it too.
Bible is cool 8-) !!
I like so much to read it.
I think it's a pitty and a waste to live a life on earth and not read at least the gospels.JMO...... And I was an atheist a long time ago
TS please, don't give up to the Bible quotes!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

December 23, 2010, 07:09:28 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"

Hi diggyon. Yes I'm Muslim (servant of God alone) I follow the Quran but I also acknowledge the Bible as being the Word of God, I believe in it too, the Torah as well, all the Holy Books in reality. The majority of Muslims today don't know about it but there is a mathematical code embedded in the Quran proving beyond all doubt that this is the Word of God, see my post in the below mentionned thread for more info, and the year 2012 is encoded in it, something will definitely happen that year. The end of the world is for 2280, so 2012 is not the end of the world that's true it's the end of this civilization/era. Please don't think that I'm crazy I am saying that with all the seriousness of the world. I really think that God will give a chance to the people to redeem themselves and send a warner before anything happens, God is All Merciful that's why we can know the YEAR imo. Maybe not the Hour or the Day but at least the year... but of course most of the people will ridicule that kind of things until it's too late. Not everybody is meant to believe in the signs/Books and revelations so I know already how this post will be perceived  :D  it even happened within my own family....

See my posts in this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me.
Actually I read the Quran several times and I understand it very well. You mentioned that the time 2012 is encoded in the Quran. So can you tell me exactly where it is encoded? I think information like this could cause a very big debate in my opinion!!That's why you better have a very good explanation! By the way, Muslims don't accept any kind of information, like hidden messages in the Quran or hidden numbers unless it comes from their sheikhs. So where did you get this information from, as a Muslim?
You also mentioned the 2012 is going to be the end of this civilization. So can you quote from the Quran where this is mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Sarahli

December 23, 2010, 08:00:38 AM
oh boy diggyon are you angry at me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

December 23, 2010, 08:10:11 AM
oh boy diggyon are you angry at me?
of course not, Sarahli. But you have said something and in order to believe what you said I need a proof, otherwise what you said is wrong. Remember, we don't believe what we read, we have to investigate. So can you quote from the Quran that the year 2012 is the end of civilization?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal