navibl

Re: TIAI 12/21
December 21, 2010, 07:36:35 PM
Sweet Jesus in heaven, this does my heart so much good to see this redirect, we are closer to major change on this earth.  I will say this first and foremost.  I believe the song in the new album "Keep Your Head UP" is referring to the return of Christ.  And yes the entire album IS Michael.  I believe Michael is pointing us to the return of Christ very soon.  This world can't continue on the path it is going, and no signifcant changes are in sight.  As I have said many times it is going to take divine intervention.  We have to be ready.  Michael sang several songs about bringing Salvation back.

I am just so saddened to think that so many may never hear the message, I mean really hear it and take it to heart.  

There was a 6.7 earth quake today in IRAN. Seems like a whole lot of shaking going on.

Below is a link to a study of the Blood Red Moon.  There are six segments, they are in a play list on my YT under End Time.  Please take a look, it may help bring light to more things happening. Michael is a divine Messenger from God!  Hear him and Love him and Love the Children! And above all Love Jesus as Michael does!  He is so in love with us!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 22, 2010, 07:56:03 AM
As I see people here talking about the end of the world I have to say this: if we believe the Bible is true then we must take everything that's written there as true.
The Bible says nobody but God knows when the end of the world will come.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" Mathew 24:36 I would add nor Michael Jackson or TS.

I admit some paragraphs say about the signs of the end.....but those signs, wars and earthquakes and everything, are happening all the time..... so I think it's safe to assume that the priviledge of knowing it is God's.

I made this post because I remember I've been reading in first TS posts here that all this hoax is about the end the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 22, 2010, 08:00:14 AM
The moon eclipse and the meteor shower are too small to be identified as the signs reffered by the redirect in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 22, 2010, 08:44:49 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
As I see people here talking about the end of the world I have to say this: if we believe the Bible is true then we must take everything that's written there as true.

“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father" Mathew 24:36 I would add nor Michael Jackson or TS.

I admit some paragraphs say about the signs of the end.....but those signs, wars and earthquakes and everything, are happening all the time..... so I think it's safe to assume that the priviledge of knowing it is God's.

I made this post because I remember I've been reading in first TS posts here that all this hoax is about the end the world.
TS also mentioned that 12/21 might not be the end of the world at all, that it could be a completely different date, yet that it will happen. I believe that too. Maybe not in a few years or even in our lifetime, but it will happen. Most definitely when we keep treating the earth and each other like this. But it is also about the children, that they should be able to live their lives without hunger and in freedom. The freedom as we know it is all one big illusion and that is what this hoax has at least learned many members on here and hopefully more people in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 08:54:33 AM
I agree with everything lilwendy said! This redirect was very relevant to everything that occurred that night. & I don't believe the world will end on December 21, 2012, unless God ends it. God said He will end the world and the bible said that no one knows when the world will end, but you never know when it may happen. ;)

Here is a time lapse of the lunar eclipse for anyone that would like to see:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 22, 2010, 09:21:42 AM
@ MsTrinity: Thank you for the reference to Chuck Missler.

Matthew 24 (King James Version)

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the  :arrow: abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  :!:

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

:arrow: 29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2010, 12:06:17 PM
Revelation 11:3 (King James Version)

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and They Shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, Clothed in Sackcloth.

June 2009-December 2012 ... are exactly three and a half years. Is there any connection here?
 Or I have too much fantasy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 22, 2010, 03:43:12 PM
Quote from: "nefertari"
Revelation 11:3 (King James Version)

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and They Shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, Clothed in Sackcloth.

June 2009-December 2012 ... are exactly three and a half years. Is there any connection here?
 Or I have too much fantasy
No you don't have to much fantasy because I actually had the same thought back when we were discussing going to the media about ElvisandMJ.com  ;)

Re: TIAI 7/14
by Im_convincedmjalive » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.

Agree...

When I was doing research into the ARK, 777, and The End Times  "warnings", part of my research was finding this Revelation. I wondered "Who" might the two witnesses be?

Now in relation to the "Why Elvis" and connecting it to Michael, reading this Revelation below and insert Elvis and Michael's names where the witnesses goes and read description and it makes sense.

Elvis is very spiritual and so is Michael. Making the truth known to the world about Elvis is about more than just a bam..it is about "the troot will prevail" in ALL things.

Peace

Revelation 11 (Amplified Bible)
Revelation 11
1 A REED [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

2 But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

3 And I will grant the power of prophecy to My two witnesses for 1,260 (42 months; three and one-half years), dressed in sackcloth.

4 These [witnesses] are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.

5 And if anyone attempts to injure them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their enemies; if anyone should attempt to harm them, thus he is doomed to be slain. [II Kings 1:10; Jer. 5:14.]

6 These [two witnesses] have power to shut up the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying (their prediction of events relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph); and they also have power to turn the waters into blood and to smite and scourge the earth with all manner of plagues as often as they choose.

7 But when they have finished their testimony and their evidence is all in, the beast (monster) that comes up out of the Abyss (bottomless pit) will wage war on them, and conquer them and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies [will lie exposed] in the open street [(a public square) of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called [by the mystical and allegorical names of] Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

9 For three and a half days men from the races and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and will not allow them to be put in a tomb.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat and exult over them and rejoice exceedingly, taking their ease and sending presents [in congratulation] to one another, because these two prophets had been such a vexation and trouble and torment to all the dwellers on the earth.

11 But after three and a half days, by God's gift the breath of life again entered into them, and they rose up on their feet, and great dread and terror fell on those who watched them.

12 Then [the two witnesses] heard a strong voice from heaven calling to them, Come up here! And before the very eyes of their enemies they ascended into heaven in a cloud. [II Kings 2:11.]

For those who are interested in more information on 777, Ark of the Covenant, etc. please see link above. I apologize for the rough nature of the work. hee hee, I was a newbie in study and my thoughts scattered as I wrote. I added alot of my personality in my posts and maybe it will seem frivolous, sorry.

There is alot of good info already compiled in that link above. Many members contributed to the investigation. I am glad to see this turn in events. There is probably alot of missing info and perhaps TS will address this in the future.

Thanks in advance TS.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 22, 2010, 03:56:32 PM
I am 100% convinced that IT is for 2012 ... This Is It - This is the Moment - This is the TIME ... resonates in my mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

navibl

December 22, 2010, 11:23:08 PM
I think a gradual change is coming to those who will allow it.  I know that since December of last year, I think and feel different.  I believe 2011 will be the year of spiritual enlightenment. Now we have to face the boxed Christian that have this picture of God sitting on the throne with white hair and a beard, waiting to smack us over the head when we mess up.  We need to take God out of the box, and realizing what he is and what he is capable of.

God wants to love us and give us our heart's desires.  But we have to reconnect with him daily.  So I feel he is moving on his children to bring us to a hightened sence of awareness  Everything Michael is doing requires us to think outside the box.  We need to be prepared for the unimaginable.

Yes I know several individuals that had the idea of Michael and Elvis being the two wittnesses. what is to say they have no chance to be used by God that way,  I would certainly blow the world away!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 22, 2010, 11:34:35 PM
Thankyou for this redirect TS. I am reminded of your update 6.5 now in lockdown where you stated that bible redirects were both hoax clues and messages and also spiritual messages. What a perfect example this is. Your redirect has caused me to dig out my concordance and differing translations and reference books.
Kevin J Conner in his book -Interpreting the Symbols and Types- says that "stars" represent light bearers and the spiritual seed of Abraham. "Stars fallen" are a picture of the fallen away or apostate saints. I found this something of significance with regard to your use of Wycliffe's translation and in keeping with his message of exposing apostate "religion" versus spiritual birth and  experiential relationship.
Those vids by Chuck Missler were brilliant. The gospel is written in the stars. To quote Mr Missler.
The stars were put there for signs.....God's greatest achievment is not the creation, it's redemption.
What did it cost God to create the universe...6 days....What did it cost God to redeem us....His Son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 23, 2010, 12:46:03 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

The freedom as we know it is all one big illusion .

No kidding :lol:

yes I agree...... we are not free and we can not be free if we don't allow us to be free!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 02:27:52 AM
I agree that signs happen all the time and many have believed the end of the world was upon us for a long time (according to human definitions of time).

So there is no sense in guessing when the end will be, it is more that we should be ready we He returns.

Regarding the illusion of freedom: John 8:31-32  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

And Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

This is the bottomline... we have to be about the truth.  This is the ONLY way to TRUE freedom.  Freedom in Christ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

December 23, 2010, 03:11:45 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I agree that signs happen all the time and many have believed the end of the world was upon us for a long time (according to human definitions of time).

So there is no sense in guessing when the end will be, it is more that we should be ready we He returns.

Regarding the illusion of freedom: John 8:31-32  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

And Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

This is the bottomline... we have to be about the truth.  This is the ONLY way to TRUE freedom.  Freedom in Christ.

beautifully said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2010, 04:09:42 AM
Is this all becoming a religious armageddon??? Why so much religion??
I personally think that organized religion is a bad thing.You all want to open your eyes to  reality then let the religion go ....Just my opinion. Seems that everything latley on this site has to do with religion and that is the fault of TS.

This was meant to be a Michael Jackson Hoax death site and more and more it is becoming a Michael Jackson;s church site ...... just my opinion and yes we are supposed to skip over the things we do not want to read and I do but there seems to be more and more religious things I need to skip over... sorry if I offend anyone but MR Jackson was not and never will be Jesus or GOD. again just my opinion :D

TS if you have something to say other than GOD stuff, please post as this is a MR Jackson hoax death site!!!!  I am getting tired of coming onto this forum and having to read the bible stuff......I don;t like bible stuff really, and having lived on this earth for over 50yrs I will never like bible stuff. Can you all make a bible forum?? ONCE AGAIN JUST MY OPINION   :D

And Oh by the way I am a really good person !!!!  But not a bible person.....JUST MY OPINION !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions