Re: TIAI 12/21
December 21, 2010, 07:11:16 AM
Thanks TS!  God's mysteries are truly breathtaking!

A double expousure picture shows the moon and the monument of The Savior of The World during a total lunar eclipse as seen from San Salvador, El Salvador on December 21, 2010.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

December 21, 2010, 09:27:06 AM
13 And the stars of heaven felled down on the earth [And stars of heaven fell down upon the earth], as a fig tree sendeth his unripe figs, when it is moved of a great wind.

There will be a shower of meteorites that will hit the planet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

December 21, 2010, 09:38:03 AM
This way one saw the eclipse where I live

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

December 21, 2010, 09:45:42 AM
Even though I am not religious, I like the Bible redirects. Not being religious does not mean I don't believe in anything, it simply means I do not live my life according to a religion. I have had 8 years of Bible study in school and I always liked those classes. We had a teacher who told the stories as if he was there himself and he showed us pictures of the places mentioned in the Bible that he visited. I must honestly say that I do not remember very much of it all, since his classes were almost 20 years ago, but the Bible stories always fascinated me. When TS redirects to a scripture, I like to read the whole piece whenever I have the time and I don't remember ever having read the book of revelation, so I decided to read it today. I have little time today so I will try to post my thoughts on this redirect later. It's interesting. The opening of the 6th seal is shortly before the big battle ahead, Michael and his angels conquering the dragon, the resurrection of Jesus and the final judgement. It's a mess in my head so I will try to make an understandable post when I have had a good night of sleep.

I wonder why TS decided not to link to the King James' version.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 21, 2010, 10:19:34 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
13 And the stars of heaven felled down on the earth [And stars of heaven fell down upon the earth], as a fig tree sendeth his unripe figs, when it is moved of a great wind.

Yipiiieee!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

December 21, 2010, 10:20:29 AM
So, this redirection was about this moon eclipse?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

December 21, 2010, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

Yipiiieee!!  :lol:

This is my favorite subject Gema I'm serious.  :D

Quote from: "Gema"
So, this redirection was about this moon eclipse?

IDK exactly, I think that it is for the eclipse which by an odd coincidence happens to be on the 12/21/2010 = 2 years before the 12/21/2012 = 2 years before the end of this world. Can it be a sign from God... and the verses TS redirected to, talk about the sun being made black...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

December 21, 2010, 10:41:45 AM
The version TS redirected to interests me. Wycliffe was an interesting person. His vision was that people who believed in God only needed the Bible and did not need priests and churches to believe. He also was against the posessions of the earthly church and he said the church should be poor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 21, 2010, 10:48:47 AM
Souza wrote: He also was against the posessions of the earthly church and he said the church should be poor.

aaaaayyyy Vatican :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 21, 2010, 11:00:22 AM
"When we speak of the apocalyptic genre we do first prophetic reference to gender because of the drift. John introduces himself as <<profeta>> 6 times in the text. In the Old Testament, the prophet was a messenger, the interpreter of the divine word, is the man sent to constantly remind the holy people of their obligations and the demands of the alliance. To do so may be favored with special revelations concerning an upcoming event, which anticipates and announces in advance the punishments that will weigh on the people of God. Once the disaster occurred, announces restoration perspectives and religious revival. This announcement of the future is to promote this mission of the prophet, the holy people remember their individual or collective moral obligations".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The version TS redirected to interests me. Wycliffe was an interesting person. His vision was that people who believed in God only needed the Bible and did not need priests and churches to believe. He also was against the possessions of the earthly church and he said the church should be poor.

The moment I saw that the Wycliffe translation was used, I was curious as well.  I see you have posted a couple of times about this so far.  For some reason I couldn't get it out of my head.....what is it about Wycliffe?  It hit me: predestination.  I remember reading something about it and John Wycliffe.  I looked it up on the net and sure enough on Wikipedia it talked about it:
"Theologically, his preaching was strong belief in predestination that enabled him to believe in the “invisible” church of the elect, made up of those predestined to be saved, rather than in the “visible” church of Rome."  from the Wikipedia page:

I don't know too much about predestination belief.  It was covered very quickly in a class I once had.  However, the name Wycliffe always stuck with me...who knows why, lol!
Anyways, thanks Souza for pointing out the translation.....I think it's great that even though you are not religious per say , you do like and find interesting the bible redirects.  I hope others are learning as much as I am....it's truly fascinating.  

Blessings Always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 11:51:15 AM
Thanks for all this info guys. You're awesome! The bible verses fits perfectly with today. Usually, I don't understand the reference but this time, it's clear as day for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 21, 2010, 12:02:30 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The version TS redirected to interests me. Wycliffe was an interesting person. His vision was that people who believed in God only needed the Bible and did not need priests and churches to believe. He also was against the posessions of the earthly church and he said the church should be poor.

Funny you mentioned the Wycliffe version... I just assumed it was because the KJV version was more difficult to understand not realizing that Wycliffe was KJV predecessor and both versions are the same.

So it must be for us to look into the person Wycliffe.

According to Wikipedia Wycliffe was the founder of the Lollard movement and was one of the earliest opponents of papal authority influencing secular power. Wycliffe's last six years include continual attacks upon the papacy and the entire hierarchy of his times. Each year they focus more and more, and at the last, the pope and the Antichrist seem to him practically equivalent concepts.

The Lollard movement believed the Catholic Church was perverted and corrupt in many ways, the Lollards looked to Scripture as the basis for their religious ideas.

Lollard's had 12 Conclusions that pretty much summarize their beliefs You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But bottomline, many Lollards believed they were near the end of days, and several Lollard writings claim the Pope to be the Antichrist. In actuality, Lollards did not believe that any one Pope, as a human being, was the antichrist. They believed that the papal system as a whole, however, embodied the prophecy of the Antichrist.

I believe this is very important for the redirect to be fully understood.  We have a redirect to a sign of the six seal being broken... a sign fulfilled by things seen 12/21/10 and a redirect to a man that believed he was in the end times and that the antichrist was the papal system itself.

This is my hunch, I HAVE NOT RESEARCHED THIS, however I am going to look into it.  I believe we need to follow the money trail.  From a little performer in Hollywood to the person who makes money from those performers, to the corporations who back them, to the government leaders who stand to gain, to the organizations that back the government leaders to the... you get the point.  Keep backing it up and I have a feeling all money roads lead to somewhere with great corruption.  I believe that we are all enslaved but have no clue because we are living under the illusion of freedom and we need to get a clear picture of how it all works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 12:12:45 PM
Lilwendy, I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph. Freedom is an ILLUSION! I think control and power is at the top of the "food chain" and money is something they use to get it. How many of us struggle with money? How many of us don't live the life we dream of living because of money? We need money to feed our families, if we refuse to participate, we are refused food. This is why I think humanity in general needs to get back to basics. Learn to really take care of ourselves and of each other. I'm talking small communities, our own gardens, hand-made clothing - you name it. I truly believe the entire concept of money WILL fail, it's only a matter of time. But we need to be aware enough and educated enough to be able to take care of ourselves when that happens. And yes we need to figure out the truth about how it all works, "we" as in ALL of us. The majority of people still believe in their freedom and in the government. More and more are waking up but only the tip of the iceberg...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 21, 2010, 01:47:25 PM
very interesting Souza and lilwendy.  

In my spiritual walk I have been Methodist, Pentecostal (COGIC), and Catholic.  And sprinkle in a bit of Gnosticism and Christian Buddhism.  But always a believer in Christ.  I see the importance of Wycliffe for sure.  Most of my bible study has not focused on Revelation. It touches upon it and I remember a few teachings about the Seals. However, it was not central to my study.  Until now.  In connecting the dots and thinking about TIAI 12/21,  I'm reminded of something in my teachings similar to this:

The Trumpets Are Part Of The Sixth Seal

"Because so few people have been taught the truth about Bible prophecy, a few things need to be pointed out. The "seals" may be thought of as something similar to the sealing of an envelope. When you open an envelope, as the breaking of the seal progresses, you can see more of the contents within that 'envelope.'

The "trumpet" judgments of Revelation, as described in chapters 8 and 9, all describe violent events that are initiated as an angel blows a trumpet. The last cluster of tribulational judgments in Revelation, known as the vials (think small vials that hold a potent liquid), further describe events as angels pour out these vials. All the trumpet judgments occur within the 6th seal, and the "vial" judgments overlap with the latter part of the trumpets. This is demonstrated by the text itself and is a prophetic truth that I have taught for many years.

"...The simple fact is each of these groups of end-times judgments overlap. This is clear from Revelation, because the present world order comes to an end at the 7th of each set of judgments (the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial). Indeed, unless we're prepared to believe the world ends 3 times, they must overlap.

In the sixth seal, we see various elements of events that occur as part of the trumpets, and part of the vials. For instance, during the sixth seal we see the well-known description wherein "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Revelation 6:12). This event has been widely predicted in the Bible, including specific prophecies made by Jesus Christ Himself, as well as several of the Major Prophets such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions