TIAI December 21

  • 87 Replies
  • 7143 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 09:22:42 AM
diggyon, it can cause more than a big debate believe me, but I don't force anyone to believe that, I am not a sheik lol but I don't blindly follow what Muslim "scholars" say. I only follow God so I don't need that it is a recognized fact by a so called authority to accept it. Certainly these sheiks as you call them will not acknowledge that kind of things.

For the year 2012 encoded:

It is in Sura 55 "Most Gracious" I remember always reading that sura asking myself why God repeats several times this verse: "Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?" but I never went farther than that. Just kept on reading without asking.

Recently I read with a more inquisitive mind  ;)  and I really wondered why this verse was repeated so many times. I really sensed that it was not made by chance, God does not do anything at random, there must be a reason. So I asked God and not long after I came across an explanation on the internet which for me makes sense and I personally consider it to be an answer to my request.

To read the sura 55 go here http://www.submission.org/suras/sura55.html  the verse is repeated 31 times in that sura. When you add the numbers of these precise verses (listed below) you obtain the number 1433.

(13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 45, 47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77)

... and 1433 correspond to a lunar year in the Islamic calendar which correspond to 2012 in the Christian calendar. The whole sura contains 355 words and a lunar year is made of 354/355 days so it is about a year and not just a number.

Now for the end of the era/civilization it is more my personal understanding and in the Quran God warns us repeadetly to avoid the fate of the past generations who did not uphold their covenant with Him. Why wouldn't it happen again, especially when we see what this world has become... I think that a lot of people are denying God's marvels and in 2012 everybody will take heed and there will be no more denial.

Now if you don't find that it is a good explanation that's okay. I am not here to convince anyone of anything.

Sorry for the long post I made it as short as possible  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline diggyon

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1376

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 09:38:27 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
diggyon, it can cause more than a big debate believe me, but I don't force anyone to believe that, I am not a sheik lol but I don't blindly follow what Muslim "scholars" say. I only follow God so I don't need that it is a recognized fact by a so called authority to accept it. Certainly these sheiks as you call them will not acknowledge that kind of things.

For the year 2012 encoded:

It is in Sura 55 "Most Gracious" I remember always reading that sura asking myself why God repeats several times this verse: "Which of your Lord's marvels can you deny?" but I never went farther than that. Just kept on reading without asking.

Recently I read with a more inquisitive mind  ;)  and I really wondered why this verse was repeated so many times. I really sensed that it was not made by chance, God does not do anything at random, there must be a reason. So I asked God and not long after I came across an explanation on the internet which for me makes sense and I personally consider it to be an answer to my request.

To read the sura 55 go here http://www.submission.org/suras/sura55.html  the verse is repeated 31 times in that sura. When you add the numbers of these precise verses (listed below) you obtain the number 1433.

(13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 45, 47, 49, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63, 65, 67, 69, 71, 73, 75, 77)

... and 1433 correspond to a lunar year in the Islamic calendar which correspond to 2012 in the Christian calendar. The whole sura contains 355 words and a lunar year is made of 354/355 days so it is about a year and not just a number.

Now for the end of the era/civilization it is more my personal understanding and in the Quran God warns us repeadetly to avoid the fate of the past generations who did not uphold their covenant with Him. Why wouldn't it happen again, especially when we see what this world has become... I think that a lot of people are denying God's marvels and in 2012 everybody will take heed and there will be no more denial.

Now if you don't find that it is a good explanation that's okay. I am not here to convince anyone of anything.

Sorry for the long post I made it as short as possible  :D
Thank you Sarahli for the clarification. Actually I read that Sura so many times and I noticed the repetition of that verse too. But I never came to that conclusion at all. So thank you once again. So I hope everyone else would read the whole sura too.
Blessings
Diggyon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool


Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 09:48:15 AM
You're welcome my dear  :D  I must admit that I'm  kind of "relieved" and happy of your reaction because it does not happen often, quite the contrary. God bless you diggyon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline diggyon

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1376

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 09:50:41 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
You're welcome my dear  :D  I must admit that I'm  kind of "relieved" and happy of your reaction because it does not happen often, quite the contrary. God bless you diggyon.
Thank you Sarahli and may God help us all.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool


Offline MJonmind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7290

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 10:43:59 AM
I missed all of this discussion the day I was out. Wow!
Just a thought I want to add about the signs of the times. It struck me about 'Michael' being in third place. How could that be? But there are no accidents or coincidences IMO. There are two before him, Taylor Swift's 'Speak Now' and Susan Boyle's 'The Gift'.  Interesting names don't you think, in all this discussion about seals, trumpets and vials.
I believe MJ is "speaking now" about "The Gift", and right before Christmas, which is the church's recognized day of Christ's birth.

I especially enjoyed these posts:
Quote
by wishingstar » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 pm
~Souza~ wrote:The version TS redirected to interests me. Wycliffe was an interesting person. His vision was that people who believed in God only needed the Bible and did not need priests and churches to believe. He also was against the possessions of the earthly church and he said the church should be poor.


The moment I saw that the Wycliffe translation was used, I was curious as well. I see you have posted a couple of times about this so far. For some reason I couldn't get it out of my head.....what is it about Wycliffe? It hit me: predestination. I remember reading something about it and John Wycliffe. I looked it up on the net and sure enough on Wikipedia it talked about it:
"Theologically, his preaching was strong belief in predestination that enabled him to believe in the “invisible” church of the elect, made up of those predestined to be saved, rather than in the “visible” church of Rome." from the Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wycliffe

I don't know too much about predestination belief. It was covered very quickly in a class I once had. However, the name Wycliffe always stuck with me...who knows why, lol!
Anyways, thanks Souza for pointing out the translation.....I think it's great that even though you are not religious per say , you do like and find interesting the bible redirects. I hope others are learning as much as I am....it's truly fascinating.

Blessings Always!
This is interesting to me, as my personal study has led me to believe in predestination of all those who are saved now (the first fruits), and the rest are elected to be saved later in the vast majority harvest. All saved eventually. (As in Adam ALL die, as in Christ ALL are made alive.) That doesn't mean we won't go through very difficult times.
Quote
by looking4truth » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm
SoldierofLOVE wrote:
The Trumpets Are Part Of The Sixth Seal

"Because so few people have been taught the truth about Bible prophecy, a few things need to be pointed out. The "seals" may be thought of as something similar to the sealing of an envelope. When you open an envelope, as the breaking of the seal progresses, you can see more of the contents within that 'envelope.'

The "trumpet" judgments of Revelation, as described in chapters 8 and 9, all describe violent events that are initiated as an angel blows a trumpet. The last cluster of tribulational judgments in Revelation, known as the vials (think small vials that hold a potent liquid), further describe events as angels pour out these vials. All the trumpet judgments occur within the 6th seal, and the "vial" judgments overlap with the latter part of the trumpets. This is demonstrated by the text itself and is a prophetic truth that I have taught for many years.

"...The simple fact is each of these groups of end-times judgments overlap. This is clear from Revelation, because the present world order comes to an end at the 7th of each set of judgments (the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, the 7th vial). Indeed, unless we're prepared to believe the world ends 3 times, they must overlap.

In the sixth seal, we see various elements of events that occur as part of the trumpets, and part of the vials. For instance, during the sixth seal we see the well-known description wherein "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Revelation 6:12). This event has been widely predicted in the Bible, including specific prophecies made by Jesus Christ Himself, as well as several of the Major Prophets such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Joel.


http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-80.html
Quote
by MsTrinity333 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

777 = Christ in Christian Numerology.
Seven Hundred and Seventy Seven : 777 - Biblical Numerology Meaning: deals in reference with the name of Jesus Christ  Thanks for sharing this info. I wonder if the three sevens that we've seen Michael wearing represent the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet and the 7th vial.
I agree those 3 all are about speaking out and proclaiming what will happen on earth, and I agree they relate to MJ's three 7's that he has frequently emphasized in in his clothes and other numerology in this hoax including TS's posts.

Quote
by TheRunningGirl » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Thank you TS... The signs of Times, isn't it!

With this lunar eclipse taking place on the winter solstice we have yet another sign that we may be getting closer to the end of Times, we already saw the S&P index getting to 666 on the 6th March 2009 (1 day after MJ O2 announcement. We also know from the book of Revelation that the Mark of the Beast (666) is financially related), we also heard this "strange" announcement about the Ark of the covenant to be unveiled the following day on the 25th June 2009. (and we know the Ark of the Covenant is meant to resurface towards the end of times) and we know the frequency of natural disasters (earthquakes) is on the increase.

TS has told us that the Ark of the Covenant will be a major factor in the final battle between good and evil and we must STUDY the true Ark, and know it so well that none of the counterfeits will lead us astray. TS also mentioned that the number seven is one of the main keys to unlock the mystery of the true Ark...

It feels like we are building up to major worldwide change...

John Wycliffe taught that the true Church consists of God's chosen people and they do not need a priest to mediate between them and God. I believe that the chosen ones do not necessarily belong to a religion but beLIEve in God and have FAITH. This reference to John Wycliffe made me think of Michael's song Cry ("You’re the chosen one (I’m gonna need some kind of sign)")

With L.O.V.E

PS: Thank you to Paula-c for the photos of the lunar eclipse, London was and still is under huge clouds.

Quote
by Im_convincedmjalive » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm
nefertari wrote:Revelation 11:3 (King James Version)

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and They Shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, Clothed in Sackcloth.

June 2009-December 2012 ... are exactly three and a half years. Is there any connection here?
Or I have too much fantasy

No you don't have to much fantasy because I actually had the same thought back when we were discussing going to the media about ElvisandMJ.com

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12404&p=207325#p207325
Re: TIAI 7/14
by Im_convincedmjalive » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm
Im_convincedmjalive wrote:
jacilovesmichael wrote:Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.


Agree...

When I was doing research into the ARK, 777, and The End Times "warnings", part of my research was finding this Revelation. I wondered "Who" might the two witnesses be?

Now in relation to the "Why Elvis" and connecting it to Michael, reading this Revelation below and insert Elvis and Michael's names where the witnesses goes and read description and it makes sense.

Elvis is very spiritual and so is Michael. Making the truth known to the world about Elvis is about more than just a bam..it is about "the troot will prevail" in ALL things.

Peace

Revelation 11 (Amplified Bible)
Revelation 11
1 A REED [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

2 But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

3 And I will grant the power of prophecy to My two witnesses for 1,260 (42 months; three and one-half years), dressed in sackcloth.

4 These [witnesses] are the two olive trees and the two lampstands which stand before the Lord of the earth.

5 And if anyone attempts to injure them, fire pours from their mouth and consumes their enemies; if anyone should attempt to harm them, thus he is doomed to be slain. [II Kings 1:10; Jer. 5:14.]

6 These [two witnesses] have power to shut up the sky, so that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying (their prediction of events relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph); and they also have power to turn the waters into blood and to smite and scourge the earth with all manner of plagues as often as they choose.

7 But when they have finished their testimony and their evidence is all in, the beast (monster) that comes up out of the Abyss (bottomless pit) will wage war on them, and conquer them and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies [will lie exposed] in the open street [(a public square) of the great city which is in a spiritual sense called [by the mystical and allegorical names of] Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

9 For three and a half days men from the races and tribes and languages and nations will gaze at their dead bodies and will not allow them to be put in a tomb.

10 And those who dwell on the earth will gloat and exult over them and rejoice exceedingly, taking their ease and sending presents [in congratulation] to one another, because these two prophets had been such a vexation and trouble and torment to all the dwellers on the earth.

11 But after three and a half days, by God's gift the breath of life again entered into them, and they rose up on their feet, and great dread and terror fell on those who watched them.

12 Then [the two witnesses] heard a strong voice from heaven calling to them, Come up here! And before the very eyes of their enemies they ascended into heaven in a cloud. [II Kings 2:11.]


viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12426

For those who are interested in more information on 777, Ark of the Covenant, etc. please see link above. I apologize for the rough nature of the work. hee hee, I was a newbie in study and my thoughts scattered as I wrote. I added alot of my personality in my posts and maybe it will seem frivolous, sorry.

There is alot of good info already compiled in that link above. Many members contributed to the investigation. I am glad to see this turn in events. There is probably alot of missing info and perhaps TS will address this in the future.

Thanks in advance TS.
Peace

Runninggirl, I had not heard about that S&P index going to 666 the day after the O2 announcement. :shock:
All those signs. Again, "speaking out" about "The Gift". I agree with your statements about Wycliffe's thoughts on religion, and faith in God apart from the established church. In my opinion it's the ones who have not grown up with the church telling them how to interpret Scriptures that can with fresh minds find the true meaning and interpretation. I also believe the world will be shocked as the established church will again not recognize who the anti-Christ is and who the true Messiah is, looking again in the wrong direction. The church will fall into massive deception.

Im_convincedmjalive, yes I too, have read and considered the passages about the 2 witnesses being Elvis and Michael. Not too sure about it but it is something to keep in mind.
Quote
by ~Souza~ » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:52 am
There is religion and there is faith. IMO those are two seperate things. I think the majority of the people in this world have faith, believe in something, however they call it, that protects them and that influences their ways of living. I don't name it, because using 'God' always reminds me of the people around me who are completely brainwashed and controlled by their religion, but I think I mean the same as when someoen else talks about God.

If you say this is a board about Michael Jackson, then talking about faith and God is inevitable. Michael believes in God and reads the Bible. He uses the Bible and his faith for this hoax, so it can not be ignored. The Bible redirects can be interesting for anyone who is not religious as well, because it's the way you interpretate the scriptures and use them in your own life. Many parts in the Bible have great life lessons in them, if only you can read between the lines. Besides all that, if someone wants a hoax exactly the way he or she wants, he or she should hoax his or her own death. This is his death hoax and who are we to tell him how he should hoax his death?
I believe Michael, this being his hoax alone, is stretching ALL of us in our beliefs that we entered with. We may ALL have to adjust our preconceived interpretations about this world, the Bible and Michael's calling, or abandon following him in this adventure. We either accept what Michael has to say or bow out, because we cannot stomach what he is truly saying. Just as many of Jesus' disciples stopped following Him because they found that things He said were hard to fit in their world-view. As the Progressive Revelation unfurls and opens to our eyes, we are all in this together--searching for truth and understanding, loving and supporting Michael, and riding the roller-coaster adventure together, holding each other's hands. :)  8-) We are all equal, none is more important than the other. I love you all!

Quote
by nefertari » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:06 pm

Revelation 11:3 (King James Version)

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and They Shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, Clothed in Sackcloth.

June 2009-December 2012 ... are exactly three and a half years. Is there any connection here?
Or I have too much fantasy
3 and a half years, very observant!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lilwendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 788
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 02:16:27 PM
Hey LovelyLurker!  I was just on Twitter and saw this tweet from Donte Jackson and I thought of you... just wanted to share it.

@DonteRJackson: love is my religion & the earth is my church

Love you my fellow BC gal!  Don't ever stop voicing your beliefs!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ~Souza~

  • *
  • Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • *****
  • Mrs. SEHF
  • Posts: 10146
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 06:03:55 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
@DonteRJackson: love is my religion & the earth is my church
He really is an interesting young man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MsTrinity333

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 355
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsTrinity333?feature=mhum

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 06:25:12 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
 
The book of Revelation is one of the first books I read & studied after becoming a Christian.  Chuck Missler is one of the best teachers I've ever listened to concerning a verse by verse breakdown of Genesis, Daniel's 70th Week, Revelation, & the Anti-Christ's End Time System...which encompasses Three areas: Spiritual/End Time Religion, End Time Government, & the Economy = (NWO). I wish I could find a video of him teaching the the verses dealing with the Seals specifically, but it's not available on YT.  :(

Well it's not videos, it's audio, but is this more like what you were referencing?

http://www.blueletterbible.org/audio_vi ... GroupID=66

YES!  
Bang-a-rang.
YOU ROCK! Thank you for finding that. :D
Chuck Missler is an Amazing teacher.  You should hear him talk about space, light, folding time, & creation in Genesis.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Fide Et Opera

Offline lilwendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 788
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 07:52:28 PM
I was just thinking about LovelyLurker again.... you are on my mind :-) and I find it interesting how we are still dealing with things that were addressed in Update #1.  Here are some "reminder" excerpts.
Quote from: "TS"
1-18. The End of This TIAI Update

If you don’t want to believe in the end of the world, and/or you don’t want to be religious: that is your right; Michael respects your right, and God respects your right. However, just because you have a right to be non-religious, does not mean that Michael is not very religious.

Do not dismiss TIAI, under the claim that it is too religious, merely because you yourself are not religious. If you can document that what I have presented is not what MJ believes, then please do so; but if not, then don’t say that TIAI isn’t Michael’s message (unless of course you’d rather listen to “Sweet Home Alabama” on the jukebox).
Quote from: "TS"
Please encourage other hoaxers to read this update, especially the ones who have doubted or even opposed TIAI. Because once the opposition to MJ’s message has gone away, then MJ will be ready to “Return”!
Quote from: "TS"
What I have done, is worked hard to promote truth about MJ: “the truth will prevail”! I’m only trying to help spread the truth, Michael’s message, and help people be ready for the end of the world—nothing more, and nothing less. If that is a crime, then I will be the first one to eagerly plead guilty.

So basically what we need to be doing is righting the wrong perception of MJ, spreading MJ's message, start changing the ways of the man/woman in the mirror, and getting ready for the end of the world.

Here's the full update #1 again.  viewtopic.php?f=72&t=3391
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 11:32:02 PM
Giant atheist here but MJ is a religious man. If I want to do the MJ Death Hoax, I got to do the God show. I'm fine with that, it doesn't bother me to read about religion or read the Bible. It's like any other subject I have studied for any other thing in my life.

(anyone else have a feeling that TS has been heaping on the religious stuff lately due to people bitching about it? lol TS is kind of defiant methinks, and definitely confident. anyone else also get the idea that TS is trying to cull the herd a little? reduce the passive believers if you will...)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline lilwendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 788
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 23, 2010, 11:56:01 PM
Hang on bec... be right with you



Quote from: "bec"
(anyone else have a feeling that TS has been heaping on the religious stuff lately due to people bitching about it? lol TS is kind of defiant methinks, and definitely confident. anyone else also get the idea that TS is trying to cull the herd a little? reduce the passive believers if you will...)

Ah better.... yep! I get a sense of a little prodding and poking.... haha love it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 24, 2010, 12:18:02 AM
Thanks Wendy I was trying not to offend anyone.

Fail.

lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline lilwendy

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 788
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

Re: TIAI 12/21

  • on: December 24, 2010, 12:56:22 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Thanks Wendy I was trying not to offend anyone.

Fail.

lol.

Ooops!  Sorry bec....  :oops:


OK ATTENTION! IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED I TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY!
Yep I have accepted the coveted....

 :lol:  Sorry I'm in a weird mood tonight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal