~Souza~

Re: TIAI 12/19
December 28, 2010, 07:23:05 PM
Good points Imconvinced. That many Elvis parallels and I haven't even thought about that part, makes sense. Now wouldn't that be something huh? TS being the master himself, The Subject. I guess time will tell who he is, patience is a virtue... 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

December 28, 2010, 09:10:53 PM
Thank you, Im_convincedmjalive.  Good post.   :)   My opinion:  It takes much more faith to believe he is dead, and any assumptions about him being dead are theories and speculations.  Gema said we have not seen a living Michael Jackson.  I ask have any of us seen a dead MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 28, 2010, 10:23:33 PM
Imconvinced, it was a fairly tongue-in-cheek phrase, if you will.

Excellent break down of TS and Elvis connections in regards to my posts. I'll reread it a few times. Thanks for posting it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 28, 2010, 10:43:47 PM
Great post Im_convincedmjalive...the connection between MJ and Elvis is pretty blatant.  The possibility of MJ being TS becomes more and more plausible each time I reread TS' posts.  And just like Elvis put out his 'death' in print, I believe we may be already reading a 'Moonwalker II' book...I wonder what page we're at right now?  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 29, 2010, 12:24:02 AM
Great post Imconvinced!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJhasSpoken

December 29, 2010, 07:56:10 AM
good post
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 31, 2010, 02:12:44 PM
To whom  it may concern,

Your welcome for the post of information that is already said.  ;)

Here is another thought of mine.

There would be no reason for an informer named TS posting for MJ needing to prove who is is after the BAM unless of course he is MJ.

It is this statement from TS that makes me think that way.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 05:46:45 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
To whom  it may concern,

There would be no reason for an informer named TS posting for MJ needing to prove who is is after the BAM unless of course he is MJ.

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.
He at least points out with that statement that he is someone we all know, otherwise there is no point in saying that. TS knows a shit load about MJ and the hoax, so it's just logic that he is Mike himself. But he could also still be someone very close to him. Either way there is no point in knowing who he is for now. We should look at his information, and not who he is. All we need to know is that he is genuine and supportive. He already proved that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 31, 2010, 06:47:08 PM
Well I'm 1500% sure that Michael is alive. To me, the numerology and the behaviour of the family proves that MJ is alive. But still I would want MJ to BAM, not only for my own relief but also for the message to be spreaded world wide. He needs to come back and lead his army. Will I believe it is MJ himself or not himself after he Bams? Definitely I'll be sure if it's him. There're very unique parts of him that makes him recognizable. I never believed the 02 guy was a double. It was MJ himself, in TII as well. I know where to look to be sure if that's Michael or not. So I would definitely recognize him if he BAMS. It was already proved to me that Michael is alive and if he BAMS, that would be an ultra double proof. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 31, 2010, 06:55:21 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
To whom  it may concern,

He at least points out with that statement that he is someone we all know, otherwise there is no point in saying that. TS knows a shit load about MJ and the hoax, so it's just logic that he is Mike himself. But he could also still be someone very close to him. Either way there is no point in knowing who he is for now. We should look at his information, and not who he is. All we need to know is that he is genuine and supportive. He already proved that.
This I agree on however that isn't my point when I said what I did. Right now we here on the forum are saying it doesn't matter who he is because we have read the info and weighed it and it adds up so we don't worry about TS' identity (for now).

My point is if it is this hard to prove yourself trust worthy under an alias on a forum discussing your death: how hard will it be when the time comes to really take off the mask? How many people right now would believe him if he said who he was tomorrow?

I wonder...

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 31, 2010, 07:47:06 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
To whom  it may concern,

This I agree on however that isn't my point when I said what I did. Right now we here on the forum are saying it doesn't matter who he is because we have read the info and weighed it and it adds up so we don't worry about TS' identity (for now).

My point is if it is this hard to prove yourself trust worthy under an alias on a forum discussing your death: how hard will it be when the time comes to really take off the mask? How many people right now would believe him if he said who he was tomorrow?

I wonder...

Peace

At least one very persistent person...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 31, 2010, 08:17:57 PM
Couple persistent people. 3 or 4. Maybe a few.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 01, 2011, 06:20:48 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Well I'm 1500% sure that Michael is alive. To me, the numerology and the behaviour of the family proves that MJ is alive. But still I would want MJ to BAM, not only for my own relief but also for the message to be spreaded world wide. He needs to come back and lead his army. Will I believe it is MJ himself or not himself after he Bams? Definitely I'll be sure if it's him. There're very unique parts of him that makes him recognizable. I never believed the 02 guy was a double. It was MJ himself, in TII as well. I know where to look to be sure if that's Michael or not. So I would definitely recognize him if he BAMS. It was already proved to me that Michael is alive and if he BAMS, that would be an ultra double proof. :)
WOW you feel the way I feel!Plus all other clues :not only the numerology and the family...I want him to comeback also because some fans think we are crazy...and the thing that makes me mad is that these fans are the one that followed him everywhere on the streets concerts etc! and dare to call us mad! what will they do when Michael comes back?? they would call him a fake? start a war??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 01, 2011, 09:01:20 AM
IDK. Would not be the right enviroment for Michael to post under a name which no one would find who he is?

TS´s posts are very elaborated and looks to me that people think about Michael straight the way.

Who knows! Michael could post under the name of a lovely 13 year old girl, very active in the forum as well.

With this I mean that if Michael reads the forum, could be any one.

I read TS´s posts and I find a person in the know predicting events before are shown in certain medias, that´s the only link regarding the hoax. Also, the numerology has been explained but would it be possible to keep things as simple as could get?  :D

To this point I just want to know in what way I could help or contribute to something positive regarding Michael (beyond the web "make that change"already up).

This clue solving up to each ones interpretation did not help much.

Does Michael want us to DO something? and, what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

January 01, 2011, 12:15:07 PM
Maybe that I am reading too much into it but I understand it a little differently when TS says:

Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identityto help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.

This is not the identity itself that people will not believe imo but rather what TS will say about himself. I don't know if you get what I am trying to say. There is the "identity" part (name; first name) + "what I say about myself" (??). Well maybe that I'm going too far here but why does TS say that the predictions are for helping the people believe what he will say about himself and not just to help us believe who he is?? There is clearly a difference expressed here. But well I can be wrong of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal