Sarahli

Re: TIAI 12/19
December 27, 2010, 05:08:24 PM
Until I'm proven the contrary, i 100% believe that Michael is alive.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 27, 2010, 07:06:15 PM
Exactly, there's no way you can "100% believe Michael's alive" and if you do, then you're pretty gullible. Because I will never be 100% sure unless the real Michael Jackson says "I'm alive." which has not happened yet. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 27, 2010, 07:10:05 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Exactly, there's no way you can "100% believe Michael's alive" and if you do, then you're pretty gullible. Because I will never be 100% sure unless the real Michael Jackson says "I'm alive." which has not happened yet. ;)

MJFAN7 --- I respect your opinion PLEASE RESPECT "mine" and those who beLIEve 100%! Gullibility is not part of my "make-up"!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~

December 27, 2010, 07:24:00 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
TS than to just except the possibility that TS is in fact Michael?

Do you honestly think he would TruSt anyone else other than himself to make sure this very IMPORTANT hoax goes as planned? The updates are planned, the redirects are planned, etc. this is something that is so important that the creator and master of this hoax would be the only one to have his hands on it.

Peace

We are not 100% sure with no doubt that MJ is alive (even if I think 99.99% that he is, still there is a chance that he is not), so, followin that theory, that MJ could be TS won´t work for me, but you make sense. So far, I think that you are right, Michael would trust himself (and his kids) over any other.

We? or You?

Im_convincedmjalive... ;)

I do not fall into the WE are not sure category. I respect that you haven't come to that conclusion 100% but I believe he is ALIVE 100%, no doubts.

Peace

+1, no doubts at all! If Michael Jackson is dead, then i am too and I ended up in the Twilight Zone. There is no logical explanation of him being dead, yet there are many logical explanations him being alive. I have bee 100% sure for over a year and I will actually NEVER believe he is dead until I see the dead body with my own eyes PLUS I have to be able to touch it to make sure it's not a dummy. Until then, Mike is alive and kicking. That's not gullible, it's just logic.

About TS' identity: it's not important to me. He has proven to be supportive, his posts are helpful and accurate and there is no doubt in my mind that he knows what he is talking about. And if I were him I would have wanted to to something like that myself as well, so who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

MJFAN7 --- I respect your opinion PLEASE RESPECT "mine" and those who beLIEve 100%! Gullibility is not part of my "make-up"!

With L.O.V.E

I don't mean it disrespectfully ;) I'm just trying to say that "I" will never be 100% convinced until after Michael has "bammed" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 27, 2010, 07:48:52 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"

With L.O.V.E

I don't mean it disrespectfully ;) I'm just trying to say that "I" will never be 100% convinced until after Michael has "bammed" ;)

PEACE to You.  :)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

angel

December 27, 2010, 08:15:56 PM
Just my opinion, I tend to agree with Im_convincedmjalive, TheRunningGirl, and Souza.  If you take into consideration that some of the redirects seem to affirm things (for example those referring to MJ's thoughts, feelings, concerns, etc.) which no one except Michael would really know.
I think MJ has difficulty delegating anything important.  He knows he's the only one who can get it right, he's not satisfied with anything less than perfection.
Yes, it is very interesting.  I often wonder, how does it feel to watch your own memorial, your own funeral, to see and hear with your own living eyes and ears the impact of your "death" upon the world?  Michael had the resources, the intelligence, the time, the patience, the passion and motivation to get this thing not just right, but perfect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2010, 09:15:06 PM
I'm in the 100% convinced camp, I have no doubts at this time based on all the evidence of him planning this out! Some might be tempted to say I'm convinced he faked his death and pulled off a hoax, but what if something happened to him after that and he really died?!? I say NO WAY, because I believe GOD is behind this and has a BIG purpose for all of this and HE won't let anything like that happen to MJ!!! Looking forward to 2011, will it be the BAM year??

:D  :)  ;)  :o  :shock:  8-)  :lol:  :P  :roll:                      

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 27, 2010, 10:38:02 PM
I don't have 100% proof that any of you are alive.

That said I'm pretty convinced that you are.

And I'm 100% convinced that Michael is as well. In fact I'm more sure that he's alive then sure that half of you are what you pretend to be.

So really, to the nay-sayers. What's the proof that is required? For the media to report it? That's not proof. Does he need to do a press conference? That's not proof either, we aren't even sure that was MJ at the last press conference he did when he was supposed to be alive. What if he signs today's paper. That's not proof, it's prob a fake siggy. How about if his family says so. Well that's not proof, they aren't to be trusted either. What if his producer says so? Not proof. What if he makes a statement on YouTube. Not proof, Murray may have been enhanced or someone else in disguise. Perhaps CGI animation.

So what is proof? When he comes back, how in the hell will we know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 28, 2010, 02:28:48 AM
Quote from: "bec"

And I'm 100% convinced that Michael is as well. In fact I'm more sure that he's alive then sure that half of you are what you pretend to be.

So really, to the nay-sayers. What's the proof that is required? For the media to report it? That's not proof. Does he need to do a press conference? That's not proof either, we aren't even sure that was MJ at the last press conference he did when he was supposed to be alive. What if he signs today's paper. That's not proof, it's prob a fake siggy. How about if his family says so. Well that's not proof, they aren't to be trusted either. What if his producer says so? Not proof. What if he makes a statement on YouTube. Not proof, Murray may have been enhanced or someone else in disguise. Perhaps CGI animation.

I don't know. I mean, I don't think he'll "silently" bam, that's pretty silly. I think when he comes back EVERYONE will know, just like with his death. I think he will enter with a BANG (or BAM I should say ;)) Like not privately either, I think he will pop out at an event everyone will be watching... like the ball drop on New Years Eve, for example. But the thing is, how will we know it's him & not an impersonator? The family could 'confirm' it I guess. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

December 28, 2010, 02:32:38 AM

I don't know. I mean, I don't think he'll "silently" bam, that's pretty silly. I think when he comes back EVERYONE will know, just like with his death. I think he will enter with a BANG (or BAM I should say ;)) Like not privately either, I think he will pop out at an event everyone will be watching... like the ball drop on New Years Eve, for example. But the thing is, how will we know it's him & not an impersonator? The family could 'confirm' it I guess. :?

Yeah and we're going to believe them? They also said he's dead, and that's not his voice on Michael, and they were in NY, I mean Orlando.

I think we have a conundrum. I literally cannot brain storm a venue in which Michael can prove, instantly, and beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it's really him and he's really back. People will think he's an impersonator. We will think he's a double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 28, 2010, 02:34:53 AM

Yeah and we're going to believe them? They also said he's dead, and that's not his voice on Michael, and they were in NY, I mean Orlando.

I think we have a conundrum. I literally cannot brain storm a venue in which Michael can prove, instantly, and beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it's really him and he's really back. People will think he's an impersonator. We will think he's a double.

Well, I don't know about the family. I was also thinking that someone could be having a master plan to make a fake Michael Jackson, like a double, and pretend it's the real Michael and force the family to say it's him, maybe with a threat or something against them. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmind

December 28, 2010, 02:54:49 AM
Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
I'm in the 100% convinced camp, I have no doubts at this time based on all the evidence of him planning this out! Some might be tempted to say I'm convinced he faked his death and pulled off a hoax, but what if something happened to him after that and he really died?!? I say NO WAY, because I believe GOD is behind this and has a BIG purpose for all of this and HE won't let anything like that happen to MJ!!! Looking forward to 2011, will it be the BAM year??

:D  :)  ;)  :o  :shock:  8-)  :lol:  :P  :roll:                      

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
Absolutely agree!

Im_convincedmjalive
I wonder: is it easier for those who want a different person (LMP or Elvis/Jesse..Joe Esposito) to be TS than to just except the possibility that TS is in fact Michael?

Do you honestly think he would TruSt anyone else other than himself to make sure this very IMPORTANT hoax goes as planned? The updates are planned, the redirects are planned, etc. this is something that is so important that the creator and master of this hoax would be the only one to have his hands on it.
I would be completely happy if he were Michael. I waver around 50% chance it's him. And in hindsight I'd see thousands of hints and clues in things he wrote.  It's almost like I don't dare to hope. Yes there's a computer screen between us so we are guessing who he/she is--no voice, no handwriting, no visuals. On TS I may not be sure, but I am 100% convinced MJ's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 28, 2010, 09:07:34 AM
To the point.
What is the absolute proof that MJ is alive? If someone has that absolute proof, please, give me.

His death makes no sense, the stories coming up after his death makes no sense either, but the only proof I have up to now that is absolute is that I have not seen a living Michael Jackson yet, like any of you.

Some empirical approach must be used here pls.

The deduction that MJ is alive goes within faith and analyzing how the events presented by the media has been shown to us up to today but no confirmation, declaration or so called proof has been shown to us by the subject of debate, Michael Jackson himself.

We can go on understanding the events since his death as a joke but untill Michael "bams" any of the assumptions about him being alive will stay just as theories and speculations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 28, 2010, 04:48:35 PM

I offer the following as explanations to your questions and doubts.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"This Is It … The Final Curtain Call"

The "final curtain call" is a very interesting phrase, which was used during the London press conference for the O2 "This Is It" performances (note: even if it was a double, MJ himself was still the author of the message given).
Some have commented on my predictions, saying that I have a “need” to prove my authenticity. But again, the reason for the predictions is not for you to merely believe everything I say; rather, it is for when I reveal my identity—to help people believe what I say about myself at that time. Some would believe me now if I revealed this, but some would not.
But again, if people would take the Elvis connection seriously: they would understand a lot more
I do want to emphasize very strongly the importance of the mentions of numerology in Jesse's introduction to his book. Jesse wanted the readers to see that he was handing them the information and the tool which they would need to decipher that date 8-16-1977 and recognize that only Elvis himself would have understood and known the many, many significant numbers derived from that "Perfect Date". This was his way of proving to each reader that he really is Elvis. The numbers don't lie.

You will see as you read on that 8-16-1977 was indeed "THE PERFECT DAY". Elvis said many times that he could feel God directing his life...and so he knew that this date was given to him by God as a sign.
I think if people took what TS says more seriously when he says you would understand alot more by understanding the Elvis "death" parallels (doubts would disappear). If you apply how Elvis/Jesse has told us who he is through his book, and clues he says to Linda (things to look out for in his movies and songs), telling her things before they came out publically; you will begin to see that you will have your answer to know for sure when the time comes when Michael reveals himself (visually that is).

This is my belief when speaking on trusting TS:

he is "the one" who has been telling us his secrets this whole time in clues.

And he is "the one" who has hinted to us about where the "inside info" came from when he ref. Numerology and directed to Elvis' friend's website. Her page on his book specifically stated that Elvis would be the "ONLY" one to have the answers about the numerology clues and he would be the "ONLY" one to use that as his explanation (evidence) on his TRUE identity.
Again look at Elvis' friends website especially NOW it has been up dated with more info on his clues to numerology and identity and his way of showing fans who he is.
TRUE identity.

If Michael learned his "death" plan from Elvis and the parallels are there. Look to Elvis' friends website and read page 33. New clues for us.
I can’t help but to keep thinking about all the similarities between Elvis and MJ.
So I search Linda’s website for relevant info and these always stand out to me.

I read them and just insert Michael’s name where Jesse/Elvis name is and it fits to find clues.

I do want to emphasize very strongly the importance of the mentions of numerology in Jesse's introduction to his book. Jesse wanted the readers to see that he was handing them the information and the tool which they would need to decipher that date 8-16-1977 and recognize that only Elvis himself would have understood and known the many, many significant numbers derived from that "Perfect Date". This was his way of proving to each reader that he really is Elvis. The numbers don't lie.

You will see as you read on that 8-16-1977 was indeed "THE PERFECT DAY". Elvis said many times that he could feel God directing his life...and so he knew that this date was given to him by God as a sign.

Elvis/Jesse has suggested that we watch all of his movies with the idea in mind to look for significant numbers within the movies...such as the gravestone in "Loving You". I have found the numbers which he referred to in Jail House Rock. As you can see, the numbers behind and to the left of him 1313 again add up to the "8".

I spoke with Elvis/Jesse this week and we discussed something which he had brought up in our last prior conversation. It is involving Numerology which is a topic to which he wants his fans to pay attention. I promise that anyone, who takes the time to look back over the dates and name numbers in Elvis' life, will readily recognize why he trusts in and uses Numerology in his life still to this day. It is very fascinating once one looks into it. Also, I feel that most people will be like me... begin seeing that numbers have had a very strong influence in their own life... even when they were totally unaware of it.

He told me in our prior conversation that the gravestone in the movie "Loving You" even correlated with the August 16, 1977 date. I recalled that somewhere, in his book, he had mentioned that we all should look at the numbers in all of his movies. Since I have been primarily using my copy of the rough draft for references in doing this web site, it wasn't until yesterday that I remembered that there are several letters from Jesse in the published book which do not exist in my rough draft. I received my copy of the rough draft on September 20, 2000. The letters which I did not look at for a very long time were written by Jesse to Dr. Hinton after the rough draft was sent to me, and so there were more pages added to the book after I received my rough draft copy. I recalled that somewhere in the book, Jesse made the comments about checking out the numbers in his movies. But, I had totally forgotten that he specifically mentioned the gravestone in "Loving You". So, when I did not find the comment about the movies in my copy of the draft, I went looking in the published book and found that it was in one of the letters which Jesse wrote to Dr. Hinton in October, 2000.

I will place below the copies of several more letters from Jesse. In these letters, you will see that he greatly stresses the importance of Numerology.
*I do have the handwritten copy of one of the typed letters below and I will insert it at the very end of this article.

He has asked me to be his spokesperson and his "voice". So, I always want to make sure that I am putting the emphasis on the points which he wants to get across. The two most important thoughts which he definitely wants the fans to know are:

(1) The very significant part which Numerology has played in all of his life... even before he knew anything about Numerology i.e. the numerical translation of his name, the date of his birth, the number of times that the number 18 occurred in his life such as his year of birth 1+9+3+5 = 18, and the month and day of his birth 1-8...on and on.

(2) His "dying" was not done as a hoax,..he had to do so in order to even continue to physically survive. His life was in such a state of misery and he knew the only way to save his life was to "die". So he "died" in order that he might truly live...as Jesse.

If everyone will just stop and digest this gift which Elvis has just given us, surely the bickering can stop and everyone can just be so happy for him...and happy for each other, we who love him so much.

I have attempted to convince people that there are so many, many reasons why I KNOW that Jesse is Elvis. Much of what he shared with me was over the phone, so I cannot prove that. There are his letters to me, but again, I will not place any of his private letters on my web site with out his explicit permission. That would be a betrayal of his trust.

But, in thinking back, I have been able to locate an example of the fact that he knew things and told us things which were going to be taking place LONG before the events were public knowledge in any way.

I have located one of his letters to Dr. Hinton in which he stated a fact that I can document showing that he is aware of private information prior to anyone knowing about it.

I will insert below full copies of two pages of a letter which Jesse wrote on May 13, 1999. In this letter, he states that there is going to be something in the news about Graceland and there is nothing he can do about it. In October, 1999 (five months after Jesse told us this), the huge auction of very private memorabilia took place. I will insert several Internet articles which document the dates of the auction.

Obviously this was not something of which Elvis/Jesse approved. It never made sense for them to sell such a huge lot of his personal possessions.  

It was after this that Elvis/Jesse made the trip to Memphis and to Graceland to retrieve the pair of cuff links which he later sent to Dr. Hinton for Christmas in that same year...1999. Farther below you will see excerpts from the Christmas note which he sent to Dr. Hinton accompanying the cuff links in which he references not wanting them "to be sold in any auction".  

I only copied some things from her website. If you click the links and go to those pages and read everything there it will make alot of sense on how useful it will be to us to find clues from MJ.

Peace
I hope this helps.

Pretend to be bec? lol, I don't pretend to be anything or anyone other than who I really am, I have not hid my true identity.  ;)

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions