Re: TIAI 12/19
December 21, 2010, 10:25:59 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under  is off.

Same here.

x10

It seems like there're some night people here :D At nights, while the world is sleeping, that silence, that calmness give me peace and make me think deeper and allows me to be more creative. I prefer to write my scripts at nights. To me Nights have a special Magic in it.

I agree.  I work and study best late at night.  Right now, it's relatively early where I am 11:25 p.m  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

December 21, 2010, 11:07:05 PM
PureLove, are you a screenwriter or plays?

Quote from: "BeTheChange"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "bec"
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under  is off.

Same here.

x10

It seems like there're some night people here :D At nights, while the world is sleeping, that silence, that calmness give me peace and make me think deeper and allows me to be more creative. I prefer to write my scripts at nights. To me Nights have a special Magic in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 21, 2010, 11:17:12 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"
Maybe you will send me back to reading but...
i don't get the connection between Michael and Elvis, except he married Lisa.
If Elvis faked his death, by the way how old is he not meaning to be rude, does that imply Michael's hoax too?
I enjoy Elvis' songs anyway, great songs.

Hi!

Bear with me because it gets complicated and it's best if I talk it out.

Elvis having faked his death (the notion of) has become a curiosity of sorts in American culture. It's cliche if you will, like a joke. It's a light hearted and funny fantasy, though the vast majority thinks it's just that, a joke or fantasy, the concept of Elvis still being alive is something that everyone can laugh about. It's a subject guaranteed to evoke a snicker or chuckle in a fun way. Haha Elvis is alive and rides the bus to bingo every Sunday...

In the late 70's there were a rash of Elvis "sightings" just like that, Elvis doing routine, mundane, every day people things and it became material for urban legends. Example: I saw Elvis at the Quick Pik buying eggs and milk. I saw Elvis driving an El Camino with steer horns on the grill. I saw Elvis hanging out at the bowling alley on fish fry night.

And then we have the Elvis impersonators.

Turned into a joke of course. As conspiracy theories go, it's unique in a way as the Elvis hoax death is one conspiracy everyone can smile about. How fun if it was true but how utterly ridiculous an idea...

So along comes MJ's death. And from day one multiple sources, media, family, friends, have all been drawing parallels between MJ's death and Elvis's death, and this is an example of a rabbit hole. A rabbit hole is a lead that draws players into an Interactive Web Based Alternate Reality Game. Elvis and MJ. Elvis and MJ. MJ died just like Elvis died. It's just like Elvis. Just like Elvis....

So then you take a closer look. How much is it just like Elvis? Well we have this and this and this.... and this...and this... and omg this this this this this... you get the idea.

Many of these things are things that MJ chose to do/wear/say/arrange and there are so many of them it leads one to wonder, why the F is MJ emulating Elvis so much?

And if MJ spends much of his life emulating Elvis, how crazy is it that his death seemed SO similar to Elvis's... the circumstances, the timing, the players involved...

So then as we investigate we find it is clear that MJ purposely emulated Elvis in multiple facets of his life, his art, his music, his clothes, his associations, his interests... even emulating his death? It's not a stretch of imagination, it seems the only logical conclusion. The mountains of similarities are overwhelming evidence. It's like if you fill your home with Beenie Babies, wear Beenie Baby themed clothes, spend time on Beenie Baby websites, have Beenie Babies on your desk at work, write poems about Beenie Babies, and then request that you be buried with Beenie Babies.... I can safely deduce that you like Beenie Babies and no one would accuse me of just jumping to that conclusion.

So why did MJ spend so much time emulating Elvis's last 6 months of life in his own last 6 months of life? From the press conference at the O2 to the doctors to the concert posters to the home he rented to the dates to the title of the productions to the way he walked/talked/moved on stage all of a sudden... coincidence then that he then up and ended up dying just like him?

Then after the death... the numerology... same for both men... same connections from life to death in the numbers, the Mayan calendar, Lisa Marie and the things she has said, now the court case and Jesse and maybe he isn't dead after all?

Elvis could actually be dead and it wouldn't matter. All that matters is the context in which American culture and the American populous regards Elvis and his hoax death idea.

I say the mountains of similarities between Elvis and MJ, live and dead, are not coincidental. I say the parallels were loaded up so that people would start to catch on to the joke. It's necessary for MJs death hoax to become just as much a joke as Elvis's death hoax. It's the biggest early hint in this whole thing. MJ is dead just like Elvis... who's memory has gone on to be forever linked in everyone's mind with DEATH HOAX. The connection starts everything off on the right foot and it's been paraded in front of us from Day One. In my opinion, the purpose is this: MJ intends to do what MJ always does and does best... he's going to one-up Elvis.

Because as we all know, a come back is sensitive. It must be done properly. The PR campaign is crucial. And it will be done right, have no doubt. Comparing MJs hoax death to Elvis's hoax death sets off the right tone. It's fun and light hearted and silly. Not shady and fraudulent and deceitful. It's all for love and all for fun.

He's going to do what Elvis did except he's going to do it better. Like Prince doing 20 O2 concerts? MJ is gonna do 50 (remember that report?). Elvis does a hoax death and stays dead. Big deal. Anyone can pull that off. MJ gonna do a hoax death and come back. Now THAT is a big deal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

December 22, 2010, 12:21:50 AM
Bec, your post is wonderful, good thinking! Reminds me the movie Prestige, where the old magician tells the younger that the trick is you show the audience the bird, you make the bird disappear, but the hardest part is making the bird come back again (something like that). So MJ will one-up Elvis by being the bird (Pheonix) that comes back (from the ashes)!! Whoho!

Elsa, that is very observant about the fireplaces and libraries, and Runninggirl about the ashes and rise of the Pheonix. There are so many connecting points, so many similar patterns, so complex.

There was some brief discussion on TS being Elvis way back, and I do think it really has possibilities. We already know for a fact that he is/was very knowledgable about numerology as is Michael. Does a 77 year old seem likely to be such a computer whizz as TS is? He certainly has had 33 years to be exploring online while in hiding from the world, not much else to do.  Working for the government would have given him much computer savvy.  TS saying he knew how to keep Elvis safe and knew The Source, sounds like Elvis or a person close to him. It was once suggested that Hatman at the Memorial was Elvis as well, with Blond lady, Michael sitting close by. :o  :lol:  :shock:  :lol:  8-) Not fitting with this whole theory is the fact that Linda Mahood just posted that her Elvis site has absolutely no interest in Michael Jackson or his so-called hoax. It could be that Elvis/Jesse doesn't tell her everything. We've wondered why LMP had so much involvement though she is married to another man--the sunflowers message, interview with LKL and Oprah, and The Scenario quote. We know Elvis couldn't stand Scientology so Lisa has one foot in with her father and the other with her mother Priscilla's S. group.

Elvis was king of rock&roll back then and MJ now king of pop, but why would they need to do this hoax thing together. That's what puzzles me. Yes there's parallels in their love for God, numerology, and carrying out a death hoax. Is Elvis deferring to Michael, or vica versa--who is taking the lead/in charge? Who will take the greater lime-light? Are they working independantly or both under another greater authority such as God or the illuminati/some alien source? Do the crop circles indicate that this may have extraterrestrial involvement? Perhaps all the evil leeches around Michael are really after him, and some higher power is protecting him because they have higher authority. Sometimes when I'm thinking of all this, my head feels like it's going to explode! :shock:  :lol: If we started to really believe TS was Elvis, then much of TS's writings would make more sense, and perhaps other mysteries might start coming clearer as well. Hopefully...

On a lighter note, I know this is nothing, but a couple of months ago on Dragon's Den, they had this one strange dude come on as an Elvis impersonator. He was funny/entertaining and has performed in Las Vegas.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  He said a UFO zapped him with light and he took on the soul of Elvis. He has since changed his name to his. When he started talking about UFO's and aliens, the Dragons made fun of him. He actually did beautiful paintings, one of which was one of Elvis stepping out of a UFO. He said that's how the real one is going to make his entrance to the world some day. The Dragons said something like you can't talk about such stuff here, too kooky, but they thought his artwork was sellable. I guess there's probably many crazy Elvis wannabees out there. But you can't ignore the ET connection. :?  :shock:  :? JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
December 22, 2010, 05:49:42 PM
If BACK is infamous and is quoted so can TS. lol
Some of my favorite TS quotes.

“IN WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
AS THE GREATEST DEMONSTRATION FOR FREEDOM ...”

Note: TIAI Revealed has 9 parts, and may take a couple of hours to read.  If that seems like too much, then please read at least this part 1 (Who Is Behind TIAI?) before deciding whether to read the rest.  To read the other 8 parts, click here: {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}
R17. Predictions That Come True
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}

“And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.” (John 14:29, NKJV).
R6. The Final Curtain

Especially after the “EndGame” redirect, some who were watching TIAI began to think that TIAI was promoting the MJ murder theory (killed by the NWO powers).  So this redirect and the next one (Liberian Girl) were included to show that TIAI was promoting the hoax, not murder.  The Final Curtain was a hoax (about death), by Joey Skaggs who is a master at hoaxes.  One hoax forum post even connected this redirect with my S.T.U.D.Y. post, about the Final Curtain hoax parallels with the MJ hoax {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Another reason for this redirect was the word “Final” in the title: relating again to the end of the world in the “2012” film, as well as the “EndGame” film.  This hoax is about more than just the “final curtain call” for MJ, it is about the “final curtain” wake-up call for the whole world.
1-2. The Timing of TIAI Update #1
Quoting from TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “For the most part, I will not be involved personally in the discussions; but I will occasionally answer objections to what I am revealing now.”

I knew that there would be objections; and (as stated above) I was planning on giving time for people to read all 9 parts, and let the dust settle, before responding to anyone. In fact, some hoax believers were able to answer many of the objections, without any direct help from TIAI—which shows that in many cases the truth is not so hard to find, if you really want to know it.

Now, there has been time for the dust to settle. And in fact, the date today is 1-11 (TII movie was 111 minutes long); also, today is one week until 1-18-10 (MLK day), and two weeks until 1-25-10 (seven months since “death”). So as you can see, it was already planned for today to be the next TIAI update. Further below in this update, we will look at the importance of today’s date being the planned day for the next update.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For?
Not Elvis/Jesse

As far as the person(s) operating TIAI (dot-com): many people are not concerned who it is; they just see the importance of the message, and the evidence that it is genuine, and that is sufficient for them.

Others have tried to name a specific person behind it—such as Marlon Jackson, or someone with the personal initials of “TS”. If it really is Marlon, then surely TIAI would be genuine; however, even if I claimed to be Marlon, this would not prove that I really am Marlon. This is why I asked people to go by the evidence that the information is genuine, and not by my claim of who I am or where I got the information.

On the other hand, if I claimed to be someone with the initials of “TS”—this would not prove that I really have those initials; in fact, it wouldn’t even prove that I am not Marlon! And even if I really did have these initials, how could that be any evidence whatsoever that TIAI is or is not genuine??? And yet several have dismissed TIAI, merely on this idea that I have these personal initials!

For the sake of argument, let’s assume that I do have these personal initials—and if this fact became known, then that alone would prove TIAI to be a fake. Do you suppose that if this were actually the case, I would be so careless as to use “TS” for a username??? After all of the time and thought that was put into TIAI and STUDY: would “TS” thoughtlessly be picked for a username, if it would (supposedly) prove that TIAI is fake? Have any of you TIAI objectors stopped to think about how flimsy your objections really are? And by the way: did any of you sharp investigators notice that “TS” is an abbreviation for T-IAI and S-TUDY??

Several people misunderstood the following statement, which was in TIAI Revealed, Part 1: “I am not going to say right now how I got this information; many would not believe me if I told you.”

The point here, especially taken in the wider context, is that I am not asking anyone to believe the information based upon my claim of who is behind TIAI, and/or where the information came from. For example, if I claimed to be Marlon, many would not believe that I am Marlon just because I say so. The words “many would not believe me if I told you”, refer to the previous phrase: “how I got this information”—it is not the information itself that many would not believe, if I told you where I got it.

So once again, the information itself has abundant evidence in the 9 parts, that the information is genuine; so any claim of where I got it is not needed. What is needed, however, is a clear understanding of the evidence which does show the information to be valid. This evidence was understood fairly well by some, but almost completely overlooked and ignored by others—including some who said they read all 9 parts. I have to wonder how quickly they skimmed over it. So in this update, I will go over the evidences that TIAI is genuine; many of these will be repeats taken from portions of the 9 parts (which quite a few people missed and/or ignored), but there will also be a few new ones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1-4. Why Do You Believe the Hoax?

It’s true that a few things can happen by random coincidence; but when they keep piling one on top of another, that’s when you say it can’t all be a coincidence. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why so many believe in the MJ hoax—because there are too many “coincidences”. And if you are going to dismiss all the TIAI evidence as merely “coincidences”: then why don’t you dismiss the MJ hoax “coincidences” as well?

So we will review the TIAI (and STUDY) “coincidences”, all of which are backed up with very solid evidence. For those who want to continue opposing TIAI, you are more than welcome to do so as long as your opposition is based on solid evidence—not mere ridicule, or shallow complaints, etc. And also please step up to the plate, and explain all of these “coincidences”—instead of just ignoring them, and pretending that they don’t exist. And if you think anything is incorrect, then please document why it is wrong. People shouldn’t be expected to trust what you say, merely because you say it—anymore than people should be expected to trust what TIAI says, without solid evidence.
Very Interesting statement TS.  ;)
[youtube:3ajmci05]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWD1Gk8x7UI[/youtube:3ajmci05]

“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).

Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).
Why did God protect MJ, and not JFK, MLK, etc?  Perhaps only God understands that fully; but it could well be that God has a special plan for MJ, in the final battle against the NWO.  Maybe God has a mission for MJ, and has protected him from his enemies “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).
Michael is well aware of these NWO powers, their corruption, their tremendous power, and their conspiracies (see R29).  And he knows that these powers control the mass media; which means that if you do a hoax to expose the mass media corruption, you are inherently going to come under the wrath of the powers that control the media—you can’t do one, without having the other.  So he has to be very careful with when and how he returns to the public eye.
R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”

“However, WHEN the disciples gathered around him, he rose up and went into the city. And the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.” (Acts 14:20, NKJV).  As usual, not only was the quoted verse important, but also the context (previous verse): “Then Jews from Antioch and Iconium came there; and having persuaded the multitudes, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead.”

Here again we have parallels, like with David: enemies trying to kill him, God saving him from death, yet they think that he is dead (like most think MJ is dead), and then a “resurrection” and return to public life (he rose up, etc).

Although many saw the parallels here, it seems that nobody noticed the key word “WHEN” (which is why I have emphasized it here).  Do you want to see MJ return to public view?  Of course, we all do!  Then we need to “gather around him” by joining Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E. (see R28 & R39).
Therefore the need for truths to unfold in a timed and planned manner so his return is done as safely as possible. Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. is coming together and he will need us when the time is right.

Peace

P.S. On a sidenote today as I was reading new threads, new topics, speculations, Murray's trial looming (oh the court date on dec. 29) hmm ok stalling...anyways I started to laugh out loud when I thought about how Michael must feel reading all this news about himself as if he is dead...he has the most absolute power right now. He can see what it will be like when he really is gone. That is powerful. I also thought about how nice it must be for him to be able to be hands on in this "hoax death" I have heard more than once Michael is hands on.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2010, 08:53:55 PM
I am still trying to catch up on all this, so bear with me (I guess I am a newbie here and a re-awakened death hoax believer...if that makes sense).

I wonder, with the connection to scientology mentioned, is it possible that Lisa, while having been indoctrinated (or was she?) from early on, could be an important plant into the "church?"  

I have to say, the Elvis connection seemed, up to a couple of days ago, "crazy" to me- but now, having read much of what is here and on other sources, I am more and more convinced, that indeed, it seems logical.  I also was blown away by the realization that, indeed, Lisa had T and S capitalized on her blog.  That one gave me chills.
The beginning post from soldiergirl was so captivating- esp when you pointed out the "I told him it was a bad idea" quote.  OF COURSE- it makes such sense now.

I have been wondering for days now, how Lisa Marie fits in if Michael is alive.  She is the most obvious link in his connection to Elvis of course.  I also have always believed that Lisa and Michael have shared a very deep connection.  Her recent Oprah interview cinched it.  Even before I read this thread- I have wondered about the fireplace references she threw out there.  At one point, I asked- how many things DID happen in Neverland in the library before the fire????  And yes, she was more than obvious in pointing out the parallels between her  father and Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

December 26, 2010, 09:01:13 PM
cont:
Lisa also mentioned that Michael told her his life may be in danger- and gave her names.  And we are to believe that Oprah just dropped that morsel?  And Lisa, if that is so- how have you not been interviewed?  Furthermore, would such knowledge and public admittance put her in grave danger?  I was a bit baffled by her words on this one (and still am not clear on what to think).

So, I am very tempted to think Lisa is on the "inside"- obvioulsy with Elvis, and if I go down that route- then also with Michael.  She is one of the only people having inside Forest Lawn privileges outside the family.  She pops up in places where Michael's children are (most recently in Hawaii a couple of months back).  We have the sunflowers, and the we have the interview.  We have her talking about how he is stubborn like her- in present tense.  We have the fireplace references.  We have her talk about missing being united with him- against outsiders.  
So, I am very tempted to think she might be TS...  As far as being patient:  If she has known all her life that her Dad is alive and could stand to live with it- she is very patient.  
Oh- some mentioned, it can't be her due to her being a Scientologist: BUT what if she is a plant?  She has always been an odd scientologist (wearing crosses, saying God Bless...)- knowing she adored her father and how Elvis was very religious...it always seemed odd to see her as a Scientologist. Maybe I see patterns now where there are none...but isn't this what this investigation is about? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Andrea

December 26, 2010, 10:37:24 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
cont:
Lisa also mentioned that Michael told her his life may be in danger- and gave her names.  And we are to believe that Oprah just dropped that morsel?  And Lisa, if that is so- how have you not been interviewed?  Furthermore, would such knowledge and public admittance put her in grave danger?  I was a bit baffled by her words on this one (and still am not clear on what to think).

So, I am very tempted to think Lisa is on the "inside"- obvioulsy with Elvis, and if I go down that route- then also with Michael.  She is one of the only people having inside Forest Lawn privileges outside the family.  She pops up in places where Michael's children are (most recently in Hawaii a couple of months back).  We have the sunflowers, and the we have the interview.  We have her talking about how he is stubborn like her- in present tense.  We have the fireplace references.  We have her talk about missing being united with him- against outsiders.  
So, I am very tempted to think she might be TS...  As far as being patient:  If she has known all her life that her Dad is alive and could stand to live with it- she is very patient.  
Oh- some mentioned, it can't be her due to her being a Scientologist: BUT what if she is a plant?  She has always been an odd scientologist (wearing crosses, saying God Bless...)- knowing she adored her father and how Elvis was very religious...it always seemed odd to see her as a Scientologist. Maybe I see patterns now where there are none...but isn't this what this investigation is about? ;)

LMP as TS...interesting thought!  You never know, if there is one thing I've learned from this hoax is that anything is possible.  I believe that we will not find out TS's identity until after the BAM.  TS kind of reminds me of V from V for Vendetta but instead of a mask, there is a computer screen.  But the message to me is the same - think for yourselves and question what's really going on.  "Words will always retain their power".  To see that there is something terribly wrong with the world we live in.  The complacency of Earth's citizens has to end in order for us to move forward as the free beings we are meant to be.

About the scientology and the possibility of LMP being a plant...I find it interesting that she moved to England.  I don't think the UK acknowledges scientology as a religion and the government there has openly criticized it, seeing it as a cult.  I don't know how scientology is seen there these days but if you wanted to get away from scientology, doesn't it make sense to move to a country that basically shuns it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2010, 02:07:01 PM
8-)
No offense intended to anyone but, you gotta dig deeper.  ;)

In late 1956, 35/37 Fitzroy Street was acquired by the Hubbard Association of Scientologists International and served as L. Ron Hubbard’s London office and headquarters for Scientology organizations of the time. The five-story structure included a Hubbard Communications Office to service the Commonwealth, as well as Scientology course rooms and administrative spaces for the London and United Kingdom Churches.

The original Hubbard Communications Office, located on the ground floor, was designed to advance the Scientology religion while keeping Scientology data and information “clean and clear.” It was from this office that L. Ron Hubbard’s worldwide communications for the burgeoning religion were sent and received, and his articles and bulletins were published.

The fully renovated and restored rooms at Fitzroy present displays chronicling the growth of Scientology throughout the United Kingdom and the milestones achieved by L. Ron Hubbard through his London years.

The landmark building is visited by Scientologists to learn more about these milestones of LRH research. It also serves as a meeting place for local and national officials—to introduce them to the Scientology religion and L. Ron Hubbard’s developments and discoveries in the fields of drug rehabilitation, criminal reform and education.
On this day (6-10), discussion turned once again to the subject of who is behind TIAI and TS posts.
However, I will give another hint on my identity, and the source for my information: so far, I have only seen one discussion that was correct. Should Jacksons tweet about This Is Also It, as some have suggested, so that there will be no doubt?

Actually, I already addressed this very question in Update #2
See also Update 5a, section 5-2, comment about 5-5 redirect: a very similar tweet that was also from Jermaine You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There were some good comments for the day, on this redirect You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login One of the main reasons for this redirect, however, was again because of the questions and discussion that came up about my identity, etc (see 6-10, above).
You don't have to be a christian to see the reason for the bible scripture with the name Michael in it and it clearly states that Daniel has said Michael your prince is "the one" who holds the truth.

I also wanted to add to this and help you out to understand the scripture,
I change the intial scripture to Amplified so I can understand it easier. Just a suggestion.

Daniel 10:21 (Amplified Bible)
21But I will tell you what is inscribed in the writing of truth or the Book of Truth. There is no one who holds with me and strengthens himself against these [hostile spirit forces] except Michael, your prince [national guardian angel].
I wonder: is it easier for those who want a different person (LMP or Elvis/Jesse..Joe Esposito) to be TS than to just except the possibility that TS is in fact Michael?

Do you honestly think he would TruSt anyone else other than himself to make sure this very IMPORTANT hoax goes as planned? The updates are planned, the redirects are planned, etc. this is something that is so important that the creator and master of this hoax would be the only one to have his hands on it.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 27, 2010, 03:58:59 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
TS than to just except the possibility that TS is in fact Michael?

Do you honestly think he would TruSt anyone else other than himself to make sure this very IMPORTANT hoax goes as planned? The updates are planned, the redirects are planned, etc. this is something that is so important that the creator and master of this hoax would be the only one to have his hands on it.[/b]

Peace

We are not 100% sure with no doubt that MJ is alive (even if I think 99.99% that he is, still there is a chance that he is not), so, followin that theory, that MJ could be TS won´t work for me, but you make sense. So far, I think that you are right, Michael would trust himself (and his kids) over any other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 27, 2010, 04:16:05 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Do you honestly think he would TruSt anyone else other than himself to make sure this very IMPORTANT hoax goes as planned? The updates are planned, the redirects are planned, etc. this is something that is so important that the creator and master of this hoax would be the only one to have his hands on it.

Peace

We are not 100% sure with no doubt that MJ is alive (even if I think 99.99% that he is, still there is a chance that he is not), so, followin that theory, that MJ could be TS won´t work for me, but you make sense. So far, I think that you are right, Michael would trust himself (and his kids) over any other.

We? or You?

Im_convincedmjalive... ;)

I do not fall into the WE are not sure category. I respect that you haven't come to that conclusion 100% but I believe he is ALIVE 100%, no doubts.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 27, 2010, 04:20:54 PM
WE as many people in this forum having still doubts or are unsure that MJ is alive  :D

Your name it´s clear  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

December 27, 2010, 04:26:52 PM

Frankly - people can beLIEve that MJ is alive, but no one here has 100% proof of MJ actually being alive.  So far it's all theoretically and speculation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 27, 2010, 04:32:19 PM
We will know as soon as he is presenting himself in a program or something live.

At times I wonder, if even a concert would be enough. Still people will think that is a double or an impersonator.

MJ in Oprah, without sunglasses, may be?. That would be the only proof. Or the family telling that he is not dead. I can´t think in other way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

December 27, 2010, 04:56:26 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

Peace

We? or You?

Im_convincedmjalive... ;)

I do not fall into the WE are not sure category. I respect that you haven't come to that conclusion 100% but I believe he is ALIVE 100%, no doubts.

Peace

Totally Agree Im_convinced - No doubt in my mind either! Michael is 100% alive and is (amongst others) TS... and I am enjoying the journey very much!

With L.O.V.E

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions