PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: TIAI 12/19
December 20, 2010, 09:14:42 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "PureLove"
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

This is very sweet and special to hear, PureLove.  Happy MJHDI Anniversary, TS!  I decided to officially join this forum on the 22nd because of what TS posted on  12/21/2009.

Thank you SOL. :) And HAPPY MJHDI Anniversary TS. Thank God that we have you here. God bless you and all of you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 20, 2010, 11:23:05 PM
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under  is off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJhasSpoken

December 21, 2010, 02:44:52 AM

Also the Eclipse is on today, make sure your watching its gonna be beautiful :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 21, 2010, 03:33:20 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Interesting. Me too. I do my best work at night and have my best brain moments in the early morning hours like 2 or 3am. I always feel the sociological and cultural time clock that the rest of the world functions under  is off.

Same here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 07:26:59 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Same here.

x10

Happy Anniversary TS! God bless you  :P

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Elsa

December 21, 2010, 09:21:33 AM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "Elsa"

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

Fireplaces have got ashes and they may be a contributing symbolism to the Phoenix, the mythologic bird that can be consumed in the flames and be reborn from his ashes.
See references to the Phoenix and MJ in the linked post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... I know CA is 8 hours behind UTC(and London winter time) ---> I just didn't want to be late!  ;)

With L.O.V.E

Thanks, TheRunningGirl for the link. I was aware of the t-shirt and belt but not all the other the phoenix references you've listed.  I think you're right about the meaning.  Michael wears the phoenix belt and leans on a fireplace in the Liberian Girl pictures that were displayed at the funeral. This is confirmation for me, that there is a return planned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 10:35:04 AM
So it seems to me that Michael was aware or had some information or inkling that Elvis may have faked his death.  Do you think that maybe LMP may have confided in Michael about her father and assisted Michael in some way and that the interview or the message on her blog was some kind of hint to let his fans know that he is alive and ok thats why she made the peculiar comments she made on her blog.  I read the blog and some of the comments she made really didnt make sense if Michael did in fact die on 09/25/09.  Just my thoughts I may be wrong or just losing it.  Help me out here guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 21, 2010, 11:03:16 AM

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

Fireplaces have got ashes and they may be a contributing symbolism to the Phoenix, the mythologic bird that can be consumed in the flames and be reborn from his ashes.
See references to the Phoenix and MJ in the linked post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... I know CA is 8 hours behind UTC(and London winter time) ---> I just didn't want to be late!  ;)

With L.O.V.E

Thanks, TheRunningGirl for the link. I was aware of the t-shirt and belt but not all the other the phoenix references you've listed.  I think you're right about the meaning.  Michael wears the phoenix belt and leans on a fireplace in the Liberian Girl pictures that were displayed at the funeral. This is confirmation for me, that there is a return planned.

Elsa and Running Girl, the connections you two have made with the fireplaces and the phoenix are uncanny! It fits, perfectly, it clicks, well done, I'm going to just go ahead and say it:

You're Right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

December 21, 2010, 12:36:13 PM

Hi! Elsa,

With L.O.V.E

Elsa and Running Girl, the connections you two have made with the fireplaces and the phoenix are uncanny! It fits, perfectly, it clicks, well done, I'm going to just go ahead and say it:

You're Right!

Well it makes total sense, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, I think it's the right interpretation as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 01:53:31 PM
Happy Anniversary TS!
I went out at 2:40am to look at the moon, it was gorgeous! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 21, 2010, 06:21:56 PM

Hi! Elsa,

With L.O.V.E

You're Right!

Well it makes total sense, so until someone comes up with a better explanation, I think it's the right interpretation as well.

@Bec, Elsa and Souza ... let's see! He is a man full of surprises so who knows... Breaking News: " Santa is Michael Jackson"  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

December 21, 2010, 08:21:35 PM
Maybe you will send me back to reading but...
i don't get the connection between Michael and Elvis, except he married Lisa.
If Elvis faked his death, by the way how old is he not meaning to be rude, does that imply Michael's hoax too?
I enjoy Elvis' songs anyway, great songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 21, 2010, 09:30:58 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"

Same here.

x10

It seems like there're some night people here :D At nights, while the world is sleeping, that silence, that calmness give me peace and make me think deeper and allows me to be more creative. I prefer to write my scripts at nights. To me Nights have a special Magic in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 09:44:00 PM
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WE are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored.

December 21, 2010, 09:48:48 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"
Maybe you will send me back to reading but...
i don't get the connection between Michael and Elvis, except he married Lisa.
If Elvis faked his death, by the way how old is he not meaning to be rude, does that imply Michael's hoax too?
I enjoy Elvis' songs anyway, great songs.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Click on "Elivs & MJ the similarities".

Hope this helps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal