Re: TIAI 12/19
December 20, 2010, 12:57:22 PM
Oh my.  I'm going to look it up.  Thanks Paula.  I pray for your strength and safety. May the blessed Mother protect your country.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

December 20, 2010, 12:57:46 PM
Quote from: "kalispera"

haah wtf...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bonita

December 20, 2010, 12:59:32 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think you would be prettly close in assuming TS could be Elvis himself..

Some things that may not have been discussed before is that Elvis predicted his own death date....

At his last concert, he wore a white jumpsuit, with the specially designed mayan calander on the from and back.

On the back of his jumpsuit, you can clearly see the points on the mayan calender...it has 16 outer points marking the day, 8 inner points indicating the month....Elvis died August  16th, 1977.

MJ wore his famouse Lion with wings red shirt, with 3x 7's especially designed on it.

Just thought I'd throw that in if any of you are interested....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ooh very intersting picture reminds me of 2012...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 20, 2010, 01:13:37 PM
Thanks SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 20, 2010, 02:50:53 PM
why are we still talking about this...it was clear from the beginning....
I was not so "in love" with MJ before but after June 25th I've been reading about the whole LMP and Michael discussions about Elvis and it was quite clear to me the similarities  between their deaths.
Only a blind couldn't see it!!
They "ended" the same way, yet this doesn't prove they are alive....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 06:36:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Quote from: "Glinda"
Tomorrow is the shortest day btw

It's also a full moon tomorrow.

Tomorrow, 12/21/2010 is a total lunar eclipse.

Yes, that too. And it's 12/21, half way the 4 years as mentioned in TII.

It is also the one year anniversary of TS joining MJHDI. TS joined the Forum on the 21st December 2009 and posted TIAI Revealed part 1 on the 21st December 2009 at 23:50.  The 21st December 2009 was also the date the FBI files were due to be released (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) although the release got delayed until the following day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TS!!! To borrow from 007 ---> "Nobody does it better!"

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Elsa

December 20, 2010, 06:44:05 PM
I’ve been trying to understand the significance of fireplaces and libraries.  

The ‘Ghost’ walks in front of a fireplace during LKL.  

Dr Murray gives a message via You Tube to his supporters in front of a fireplace. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The pictures used at the funeral show Michael next to a fireplace.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The full artwork in the booklet of the ‘Michael’ album has the word Neverland with bookshelves below.

Various pictures and videos from November 2009 of the children leaving - a library.  

On the weekend, while looking for the part in the Oprah interview where LMP spoke about a home of Elvis’ that was across the street from the Carolwood Drive house,  I realized that the conversation she wrote about in her blog took place in the Neverland Ranch Library.
‘We were sitting by the fire and he was telling me he was afraid he was going to end up like my father...’

Any ideas?

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 20, 2010, 07:17:52 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Oh my.  I'm going to look it up.  Thanks Paula. I pray for your strength and safety. May the blessed Mother protect your country.

i join you in this SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bonita

December 20, 2010, 07:24:56 PM
Quote from: "jono"
I am glad to see TS doesn't give up and keeps reminding people of the significance of the Elvis connection. It also makes me think, and that is a feeling I have had for months, that we are missing an important part in this Elvis connection.

Thank you TS for your patience and determination, I admire you for it.

I agree. I'm starting to think that TS might be Elvis himself... :?

not gonna lie that would be badass...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 07:27:47 PM
Quote from: "Elsa"

Hi TheRunningGirl - may not be quite the 21st in TS time - I'm also thinking something will happen 12/21/2010

Hi! Elsa,

Fireplaces have got ashes and they may be a contributing symbolism to the Phoenix, the mythologic bird that can be consumed in the flames and be reborn from his ashes.
See references to the Phoenix and MJ in the linked post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

... I know CA is 8 hours behind UTC(and London winter time) ---> I just didn't want to be late!  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 20, 2010, 07:38:52 PM
On the back of his jumpsuit, you can clearly see the points on the mayan calender...it has 16 outer points marking the day, 8 inner points indicating the month....Elvis died August  16th, 1977.

That's new to me, thanks for sharing!

WoW I didn't know it either.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 20, 2010, 07:44:51 PM
Means.

Elvis had the means to fake his own death. He is accused of destroying himself with drugs. In reality, Elvis was a pharmaceutical expert. He took a lot of drugs, but he knew what he was doing and was extremely careful. He knew what drugs he could self-administer to create a deathlike state. Further, Elvis's experience with the martial arts was such that he could slow his heart rate and breathing in order to feign death.
Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had once created a new identity for himself. He came to this county as an illegal immigrant from Holland, but through various connections managed to create an elaborate identity complete with a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, and social security number. He would have known how to give Elvis a second life.
In addition to Elvis's ties to the government through his testimony against the Fraternity, Elvis was known to interact with the President of the United States. He was reported in government documents to use the name John Burrows as an alias when he wanted to travel. Some people believe that Elvis worked for the government as a drug agent. He did, after all have extensive contact with many people in the music business who, as we know, tend to dabble in illegal substances. (Remember Payola?.. ) And, of course, we must allow that Elvis's connections to the government gave him access to the Witness Relocation Program. If they can turn the Simpsons into the Thompsons, they can relocate anybody.

Elvis was very vain, and he was embarrassed about his recent weight gain - an astonishing 50 pounds in the month before his so-called death. Even though he weighed about 250 pounds at the time of his "death," his death certificate lists him at a spry 170 pounds. The original death certificate disappeared, and the current death certificate is dated two months after his alleged death.

Unusual Behavior.

Two hours after Elvis's death was announced publicly, a man who reportedly looked remarkably like Elvis purchased a ticket for Buenos Aeries, paid in cash, and used the name John Burrows: the same name Elvis had used as an alias several times before.
Elvis had a few books that were considered to be his most prized possessions. He had a bible, several pharmaceutical books, books on death, and most importantly Chiro's Book of Numbers and The Autobiography of Yogi which I will explain more about later. After Elvis's death was announced, these books disappeared and were never recovered.
In the weeks preceding his alleged death, Elvis's actions were not those of a man who was about to embark on an extensive US tour. He ordered no new suits despite having gained 50 pounds since his last tour, and he bid "adios" at his last show in Hawaii. He had never done this before. Adios, like the French adieu, has the significance of being a final good-bye as opposed to an "I'll be seeing you on my next tour" kind of good-bye.
Others were intrigued by the King's decision to sign a lucrative TV deal with NBC that would cover the tour. It was unprecedented for a network to pay such a large amount up front, in cash, for such a deal. Many wonder why Elvis even agreed to the deal since his vanity discouraged him from making public appearances due to his obesity.
RCA showed uncanny (and unbelievable) foresight by mass producing millions of Elvis's current and previous recordings and merchandise. This is standard practice for an act that is about to go on tour, but the numbers in this case were beyond reasonable expectations. The announcement of Elvis's death caused record sales to skyrocket.
Elvis did other unusual things that created suspicion. First, he fired several employees that he had relied upon for a long time. Also, two days before his alleged death, Elvis telephoned a friend of his named Miss Foster. He told her that he wasn't planning on going on the upcoming tour. She asked him if he had canceled it, and he said that he had not. When she asked if he was ill, he said that he was fine, and that she should not ask any more questions or tell anyone anything, and that she should not believe anything she read. He told her that his troubles would all soon be over, and that he would call her in a few weeks. The author of Elvis Where Are You? writes that Miss Foster took a polygraph test regarding this story, and that she was not lying.
The day after Elvis's alleged death, a woman named Lucy De Barbon, a former lover of Elvis, received a single rose in the mail. The card indicated that the flower was from "El Lancelot." This had been her pet name for Elvis, and it was a name that no one else knew. Flowers can't be sent from beyond the grave. This was Elvis's way of letting her know that he was not dead, even though he didn't want to be found.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 20, 2010, 07:49:54 PM
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2010, 08:00:33 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
12/21 has a special meaning to me always because my name's meaning is The Longest Night. 12/21 has a special name in my country and also in Kuran and that is my name also. And it is interesting that since I was born I never liked sleeping at nights. I love to sit and watch long, dark nights and I feel myself more creative at nights. It fits perfectly with my name. Sorry this is off topic. Just wanted to share it. 12/21 is special to me. And according to Mayan calender, that's going to be a special day for everyone too.

This is very sweet and special to hear, PureLove.  Happy MJHDI Anniversary, TS!  I decided to officially join this forum on the 22nd because of what TS posted on  12/21/2009.
Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:01:24 PM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 20, 2010, 08:01:00 PM
Means.

Elvis had the means to fake his own death. He is accused of destroying himself with drugs. In reality, Elvis was a pharmaceutical expert. He took a lot of drugs, but he knew what he was doing and was extremely careful. He knew what drugs he could self-administer to create a deathlike state. Further, Elvis's experience with the martial arts was such that he could slow his heart rate and breathing in order to feign death.
Elvis's manager, Colonel Tom Parker, had once created a new identity for himself. He came to this county as an illegal immigrant from Holland, but through various connections managed to create an elaborate identity complete with a passport, birth certificate, drivers license, and social security number. He would have known how to give Elvis a second life.
In addition to Elvis's ties to the government through his testimony against the Fraternity, Elvis was known to interact with the President of the United States. He was reported in government documents to use the name John Burrows as an alias when he wanted to travel. Some people believe that Elvis worked for the government as a drug agent. He did, after all have extensive contact with many people in the music business who, as we know, tend to dabble in illegal substances. (Remember Payola?.. ) And, of course, we must allow that Elvis's connections to the government gave him access to the Witness Relocation Program. If they can turn the Simpsons into the Thompsons, they can relocate anybody.

Elvis was very vain, and he was embarrassed about his recent weight gain - an astonishing 50 pounds in the month before his so-called death. Even though he weighed about 250 pounds at the time of his "death," his death certificate lists him at a spry 170 pounds. The original death certificate disappeared, and the current death certificate is dated two months after his alleged death.

Unusual Behavior.

Two hours after Elvis's death was announced publicly, a man who reportedly looked remarkably like Elvis purchased a ticket for Buenos Aeries, paid in cash, and used the name John Burrows: the same name Elvis had used as an alias several times before.
Elvis had a few books that were considered to be his most prized possessions. He had a bible, several pharmaceutical books, books on death, and most importantly Chiro's Book of Numbers and The Autobiography of Yogi which I will explain more about later. After Elvis's death was announced, these books disappeared and were never recovered.
In the weeks preceding his alleged death, Elvis's actions were not those of a man who was about to embark on an extensive US tour. He ordered no new suits despite having gained 50 pounds since his last tour, and he bid "adios" at his last show in Hawaii. He had never done this before. Adios, like the French adieu, has the significance of being a final good-bye as opposed to an "I'll be seeing you on my next tour" kind of good-bye.
Others were intrigued by the King's decision to sign a lucrative TV deal with NBC that would cover the tour. It was unprecedented for a network to pay such a large amount up front, in cash, for such a deal. Many wonder why Elvis even agreed to the deal since his vanity discouraged him from making public appearances due to his obesity.
RCA showed uncanny (and unbelievable) foresight by mass producing millions of Elvis's current and previous recordings and merchandise. This is standard practice for an act that is about to go on tour, but the numbers in this case were beyond reasonable expectations. The announcement of Elvis's death caused record sales to skyrocket.
Elvis did other unusual things that created suspicion. First, he fired several employees that he had relied upon for a long time. Also, two days before his alleged death, Elvis telephoned a friend of his named Miss Foster. He told her that he wasn't planning on going on the upcoming tour. She asked him if he had canceled it, and he said that he had not. When she asked if he was ill, he said that he was fine, and that she should not ask any more questions or tell anyone anything, and that she should not believe anything she read. He told her that his troubles would all soon be over, and that he would call her in a few weeks. The author of Elvis Where Are You? writes that Miss Foster took a polygraph test regarding this story, and that she was not lying.
The day after Elvis's alleged death, a woman named Lucy De Barbon, a former lover of Elvis, received a single rose in the mail. The card indicated that the flower was from "El Lancelot." This had been her pet name for Elvis, and it was a name that no one else knew. Flowers can't be sent from beyond the grave. This was Elvis's way of letting her know that he was not dead, even though he didn't want to be found.

hey i may have read a book by this De Barbon woman. seems like the part about the rose is how she ended the book. it also seems as though there was a daughter born to her during her affair with him (providing it is all true of course). maybe i still have it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal