Re: TIAI 12/17
December 18, 2010, 07:30:39 PM
I'm convinced... Brilliant, just brilliant.  Thanks so much for posting all that. Makes so much sense. TS - nice to know you're still around, thanks for the redirect.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

December 19, 2010, 03:05:55 AM
I admit, I was unwilling to consider the Elvis connection in a significant way until recently.  I've been reading and studying on my own and I finally get it.  Loud and clear.  The Elvis/MJ connection is quite astounding, yet very simple, when you think about it.    

There are some complex factors involved and I don't need to get into all that, but in the most basic way, if we believe that MJ was of sound mind and body (and I do), and that he was not addicted to drugs, why would he have ever told LMP that he would "end up like Elvis."    And why would she say, as she reports in her blog on 6/26/09, that "I told Michael it wasn't a good idea."   I don't think that would be a natural response or choice of words if someone tells you they might die of an overdose.  I just can't see saying, "you think you're going to die of an overdose?  Well, honey, that's not a good idea."   :lol:

Plus, we know that MJ faked his death.  He knew he would do it  so why would he say he'd end up like Elvis if it wasn't hoax related?  In another thread I was reflecting on MJ's thoughts about his faith and sense of duty to God. This has always been important to MJ.   It's impossible for me to believe that he would abandon his love of God to look into the future and think, "I'm going to die recklessly."  Let alone, to say this to his wife who he wants to have his children.  Would he have been that callous to tell this to LMP knowing that he would not live to raise his children?  Doesn't seem possible in the least.

And, I do understand the numerology.  I've never ignored the fact that numbers appear important to MJ in several instances.  You have to consider its importance when someone puts  numbers on their stage props, their clothes, their signatures and autographs.  I'm now learning that numerology was important to Elvis too.  Hmmmm.

I also watched the interview in 2003 with LMP on LKL.  King asked LMP if Elvis talks to her. She became visibly nervous. I don't see why.  I've been asked this before about my father who passed away and it's not an uncomfortable question, imo. I thought she was going to bolt out the room!  LKL meant in some sort of clairvoyant way does she feel his presence or talk to her father in a spiritual sense.    She stuttered to say that she couldn't answer that.  Very curious indeed.

Thank you, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

December 19, 2010, 03:10:34 AM
SoldierofLove,
I agree with you and liked your post very much.
I never gave serious thought to the Elvis/MJ connection either.
Do you suppose LMP suspected this from the beginning?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 03:19:23 AM
Quote from: "liegi"
SoldierofLove,
I agree with you and liked your post very much.
I never gave serious thought to the Elvis/MJ connection either.
Do you suppose LMP suspected this from the beginning?

Hi Liegi,

Thanks for your comments.  Do you mean did LMP suspect it from the beginning of her relationship with MJ?  I don't know, but it appears as if he told her early on in their relationship just from what she has said in her blog and other instances where she mentions they talked at length about the circumstances surrounding Elvis' 'disapperance.'
I'm imagining that she shared the truth with him, which maybe he already knew, but she shared it in confidence and perhaps this gave him more insight?  I'm not sure, but seems plausible to me.  Do read the material on Linda's website if you get a chance, which TS references.    The coincidences are too much to be an accident.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 03:06:10 PM
Great redirect. I love it.
During the O interview Lisa was wearing purple (and pearls).  There were also sunflowers on the table.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fide Et Opera

navibl

December 19, 2010, 04:55:02 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I admit, I was unwilling to consider the Elvis connection in a significant way until recently.  I've been reading and studying on my own and I finally get it.  Loud and clear.  The Elvis/MJ connection is quite astounding, yet very simple, when you think about it.    

There are some complex factors involved and I don't need to get into all that, but in the most basic way, if we believe that MJ was of sound mind and body (and I do), and that he was not addicted to drugs, why would he have ever told LMP that he would "end up like Elvis."    And why would she say, as she reports in her blog on 6/26/09, that "I told Michael it wasn't a good idea."   I don't think that would be a natural response or choice of words if someone tells you they might die of an overdose.  I just can't see saying, "you think you're going to die of an overdose?  Well, honey, that's not a good idea."   :lol:

Plus, we know that MJ faked his death.  He knew he would do it  so why would he say he'd end up like Elvis if it wasn't hoax related?  In another thread I was reflecting on MJ's thoughts about his faith and sense of duty to God. This has always been important to MJ.   It's impossible for me to believe that he would abandon his love of God to look into the future and think, "I'm going to die recklessly."  Let alone, to say this to his wife who he wants to have his children.  Would he have been that callous to tell this to LMP knowing that he would not live to raise his children?  Doesn't seem possible in the least.

And, I do understand the numerology.  I've never ignored the fact that numbers appear important to MJ in several instances.  You have to consider its importance when someone puts  numbers on their stage props, their clothes, their signatures and autographs.  I'm now learning that numerology was important to Elvis too.  Hmmmm.

I also watched the interview in 2003 with LMP on LKL.  King asked LMP if Elvis talks to her. She became visibly nervous. I don't see why.  I've been asked this before about my father who passed away and it's not an uncomfortable question, imo. I thought she was going to bolt out the room!  LKL meant in some sort of clairvoyant way does she feel his presence or talk to her father in a spiritual sense.    She stuttered to say that she couldn't answer that.  Very curious indeed.

Thank you, TS.

Thank you SoldierofLove so very much for pointing out this extremely relevant piece of information.  This just does my aching heart good to see TS is redirecting again.  I felt like I had lost my best friend all over.
I just am astounded at how this is unfolding and to think of where it is all going....But Michael is the essence of God so we can expect nothing less.  At times my heart breaks in two when I feel that he is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.  We just have to really listen to Michael's heart.  His whole life he lived for the Children, it is always first and foremost about the Children and it seems that in all this chaos and confusion for the last 18 mos, the Children have been forgotten.  So we have to multi task!  When Michael does return I am sure he will clean house as quicly as possible, and get right down to bussiness of taking care of these precious little lights all over the world.  We have to help, he can't do it alone.   We see God in their little faces. (off topic I know, but it just came out.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 05:26:29 PM
Quote from: "MsTrinity333"
Great redirect. I love it.
During the O interview Lisa was wearing purple (and pearls).  There were also sunflowers on the table.

Purple and violet are said to have been the highest spiritual colors for Elvis who was a very spiritual person, interested in God, life and life after death. Linda Thompson, one of his female friends, appeared in such a colorful dress at his funeral, as she knew Elvis' ideas about his own funeral, how he wanted it to be - happy. People looked at her in dismay. They didn't understand.
Purple also symbolizes both death and royalty in reference to Jesus' death and resurrection.
There are purple cloths covering Jesus on the cruzifix in Christian churches all over the place on the day, Jesus died. But these cloths are removed on resurrection day, the day he rises from the dead.
Lisa wearing purple color certainly wasn't coincidence, but carefully planned as every other detail in the O interview. The color purple might have a symbolic meaning that can be applied to both Elvis and Michael's death alike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 05:50:20 PM
@navibl:  Very poignant commentary.  Thank you.  

@onemoretime and MsTrinity:  I wrote in purple purposely and you figured it out.  ;)   I love you guys!

Violet is also the color of deep healing in Reiki - a form of energy work and laying on of hands.  I'm trying to send positive healing energy to our beloved forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2010, 06:26:50 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
Hey guys, my dear friend <TouchByAngelIM> just pointed this out to me. I don't know if has been posted before but in case not, here is a quote from 'November 23rd' 2nd updade from Linda Hood Sigmon:

Also, to set the record straight.  I have never had, nor will I ever have, any association whatsoever with Michael Jackson nor his fans.  I have NO opinion about, nor interest in, the rumors about his possibly still being alive.  This whole Michael Jackson issue has nothing, whatsoever, to do with me nor Elvis/Jesse.  Again, I wish all of his fans the very best and my lack of interest is no reflection upon Michael Jackson nor his fans...that just simply is not a part of my realm of interest.

Hi Yamil, thanks for the mention :D  I think that Linda making the statement above is important because it brings attention to Michael Jackson from the Elvis fans visiting her page. How many Elvis fans have heard about Michael Jackson faking his death? People following Linda's page obviously believe that Elvis faked his death and now she has planted the seed or thought that maybe MJ did too. Just another way to spread the word, even though she claims to have no opinion or interest.

Lots of Love and Light to you all!

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

December 19, 2010, 08:54:04 PM
Linda's blog from the 18th Dec. says Jesse asked another person to stop their efforts to prove that he is alive and that person has not respected his request.
Apart from the obvious first thoughts this brings up, this statement also reminds me of how the drama and infighting started on our forum.  It seems strange she would mention this again when addressing the liar Marty Lacker. As well as the DNA being proof of validity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2010, 01:19:45 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
@navibl:  Very poignant commentary.  Thank you.  

@onemoretime and MsTrinity:  I wrote in purple purposely and you figured it out.  ;)   I love you guys!

Violet is also the color of deep healing in Reiki - a form of energy work and laying on of hands.  I'm trying to send positive healing energy to our beloved forum!

DITTO; I L.O.V.E. you guys too.   8-) I don't subscribe to New Age spiritualism but I had an excellent video someone recently sent me on YT about the Crown /Purple Chakra & MJ; but do you think I can find it?!!  Of course not.  Oh well; that's what I get for deleting stuff.
I see they are still debating this on another thread... :roll: It's settled; why do they continue?
Love to all
  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions