Jackie gets choked up talking about Michael
December 15, 2010, 11:30:36 PM
Just saw this.  Jackie gets a little choked up talking about Michael and the album on Access Hollywood.  It's really really short and is just a clip.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

Re: Jackie gets choked up talking about Michael
December 15, 2010, 11:46:43 PM
My mom had it on I heard and turned around and saw it, why did he not do this on Oprah?? (The saddness being shown) :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 15, 2010, 11:56:22 PM
Did Jackie say it is very touching for him (meaning Michael) to see this? Or, did my ears deceive me. I agree, he is more sincerely emotional than anyone has shown yet but perhaps it's because Michael has been touched by everything and he's feeling the emotion of it all. I get emotional, too, when family are deeply affected by something.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 16, 2010, 12:03:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this:

He chokes up talking about a picture/painting of MJ's life, but doesn't choke up at his own brothers funeral or memorial.. :?  :?  :?

There was more from Access Hollywood yesterday on their site...that included the same interview and Brian Oxman and Joe Jackson using that opportunity to slam Sony about the fake album....

And then we have Orianthi being put in a spot when she was asked "When she recordered her solo in the New Album". Considering the finishing touches were just done .after MJ's death"  She looked totally shocked and didn't know how to answer it ...just watch this.
[youtube:1p0hsr7d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCd32kTc ... r_embedded[/youtube:1p0hsr7d]http://www.accesshollywood.com/orianthi ... eo_1258533
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

December 16, 2010, 05:12:03 AM
don't know what to say....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

December 16, 2010, 05:46:20 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Thanks for sharing this:

He chokes up talking about a picture/painting of MJ's life, but doesn't choke up at his own brothers funeral or memorial.. :?  :?  :?

There was more from Access Hollywood yesterday on their site...that included the same interview and Brian Oxman and Joe Jackson using that opportunity to slam Sony about the fake album....

And then we have Orianthi being put in a spot when she was asked "When she recordered her solo in the New Album". Considering the finishing touches were just done .after MJ's death"  She looked totally shocked and didn't know how to answer it ...just watch this.
[youtube:1tofiojb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCd32kTc ... r_embedded[/youtube:1tofiojb]http://www.accesshollywood.com/orianthi ... eo_1258533

Thank you for sharing this. Orianthi did act uncomfortable talking about the album. She must have been under a gag order from MJ. She also seemed to steer away from talking about MJ too - as if she didn't want to go there. Interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 16, 2010, 07:04:56 AM
He's wearing sunglasses. *sighs* Again, this doesn't really mean anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

December 16, 2010, 08:31:03 AM
Guys - I choke up everytime I talk about MJ. Haha. And I'm not even related nor do I think he's dead. He just has that effect on people. The things he's done, what he's gone through, his beautiful otherwordly spirit. I'm sure being Michael Jackson's brother doesn't take away from the magic that is Michael Jackson. Yes, they probably know him better than we do, but that doesn't mean there's still some mystery and still some genuine emotion regarding the way Michael touched their soul. I just feel we shouldn't waste too much time tallying up who cried when and who didn't, you know? They are all going to cry alot, just like many of us, whether he's alive or dead. Plus, showbiz is all they know...acting sort of comes with the territory. (But I do think their *emotions* are always real, even if they are twisting the truth a bit.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

December 17, 2010, 01:46:49 AM
If you've followed the family closely since the day MJ "died" you'd see that Jackie has always been the emotional one. He cried during a junket promoting their "reality show"--and we all know what a show it was. He also cried during several confessionals when they were taping of the show; he cried when they went to see the Thriller stage play, he cried at the premiere if This Is It. At some point you'd just wanna hand the man a box of kleenex. He cried more than Katherine.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2010, 02:08:03 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
If you've followed the family closely since the day MJ "died" you'd see that Jackie has always been the emotional one. He cried during a junket promoting their "reality show"--and we all know what a show it was. He also cried during several confessionals when they were taping of the show; he cried when they went to see the Thriller stage play, he cried at the premiere if This Is It. At some point you'd just wanna hand the man a box of kleenex. He cried more than Katherine.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I was thinking the same thing.  He does cry alot.  I also saw this clip of Janet getting choked up talking about her brothers a few years ago when they were honored but she didn't get choked up at all at the memorial.  As a matter of fact she was smiling at one point.  I thought that was odd.  She gets choked up for her brothers getting honored but not at the memorial.  Here's the clip:
[youtube:1d35zaba]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Wa9TgiubQ[/youtube:1d35zaba]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2010, 02:14:56 AM
Actually Jackie is the one that we should watch and listen to (for slip-ups).  He's not the most articulate or well versed of the brothers (Tito is).  Jackie has said several things that are questionable. During a confessisonal on their reality show he said that he'd see Mike again--and soon. I remember thinking "Um, are you dying or something...".

:?

Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"

I was thinking the same thing.  He does cry alot.  I also saw this clip of Janet getting choked up talking about her brothers a few years ago when they were honored but she didn't get choked up at all at the memorial.  As a matter of fact she was smiling at one point.  I thought that was odd.  She gets choked up for her brothers getting honored but not at the memorial.  Here's the clip:
[youtube:37tt1v81]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Wa9TgiubQ[/youtube:37tt1v81]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions