cassi

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
November 10, 2010, 12:16:14 AM
These are Teddy Riley's latest tweets:

I'm still here and I'm will never run from the truth. You will see a series of statements and the truth will be told...Cont.

I wanna thank everyone on here for the support and knowing I sincerely did this for my best friend and mentor...Cont.

Some people don't how to face the truth even if it hurts them. I'm from Harlem N.Y., I've faced the truth everyday of my life...Cont.

Michael taught me well...all I can do is be still. Haters minds will change, the loving people will love more...Cont.

Michael did so much for so many people, including family. He pulled away from them all, except the true ones. This is about to get ugly!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 10, 2010, 05:28:11 AM
...this is about to get ugly.

OK. I know I'm repeating myself. But I'm sure that this is the time when a few very important people will mess up sooo much, that it's going to cost their jobs/reputation, etc.. I really believe, that Michael just lets them fall into the traps they built themselves, if you know, what I mean. To make the world see -... guys, I believe it's a total set-up.

All is going nicely according to Mikes plan. Not MJ will actively do something to 'get' them, he'll let THEM do the work themselves. BRILLIANT :!:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 03:57:41 AM
Watch this...

@teddyriley1 I hear MJ now in Breaking News, did they replace it with a new version?
@mjjrules YES I DID.  

He did what?! He changed the version that's on the site?

MarieJoseGMH  @TeddyRiley1 just heard breakin news wthout the music and it IS Mikes voice seems there s someon tryin on intent to ruin the album
Retweeted by TeddyRiley1

@TeddyRiley1 just one question.. will the true fans be happy with this album.
@TIMtationX 150%%%% NO QUESTION!!!

FernandaFGA  @TeddyRiley1 However, i feel sad that it seems people are paying more attention to the drama around this song instead of the song itself.
Retweeted by TeddyRiley1

- didn't we talk about this these days? they because of the drama caused, many people, mostly non-believers didn't even pay attention to the message and song itself because they were blinded by the family who said it is not Michael's voice?

@TeddyRiley1 teddy u knew what i mean do u believe that MJ will back ? say yes or no i mean is he will back? plz ansewr if u love him Love u
@Jimmyzidan OK...MICHEAL NEVER LEFT. HE BLESSED US WITH HIS GRACE, SPIRITS, MUSIC, LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD. LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER ONE DAY*

- I know this could be metephorically,  as everyone says "his music will live forever". But don't know...

TeddyRiley1

I'm still here and I'm will never run from the truth. You will see a series of statements and the truth will be told

I wanna thank everyone on here for the support and knowing I sincerely did this for my best friend and mentor...

Some people don't how to face the truth even if it hurts them. I'm from Harlem N.Y., I've faced the truth everyday of my life -> I hope he doesn't refer to us... that we don't want to face the sad truth.

Michael did so much for so many people, including family. He pulled away from them all, except the true ones. This is about to get ugly!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

November 11, 2010, 05:26:12 AM
sounds like riley is saying mj is alive and he is doing this for him, :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 06:18:25 AM
LOOK, IF YOU ALL DON'T BELIEVE, DON'T GET IT IF YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO. THIS IS ONE OF MJs GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN HIS ABSENCE!!! CONT
2 minutes ago via Twitter

SORRY TYPO, DAMN HARDEST I MEANT.
less than 20 seconds ago

Instead of greatest he wanted to say hardest?

@TeddyRiley1 - Why have you used HOO's from Rock My World and AOWE's from Bad extended on #BreakingNews ??
@phillytt NOT TRUE. MAYBE BAD. DUH, OUR KING IS NOT HERE...MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL UP TO HEAVEN TO SEE IF HE COULD COME SING IT FOR US.

I start to not like this already. I just don't like anymore to see them talk like this.

@TeddyRiley1 Keep ya head up. MJ loved you & your work. He proved it by inviting u to work on all his albums since Dangerous
@MissChiviouss I'M ALWAYS GONNA KEEP MY HEAD...I'M FIGHTING TO KEEP HIS HEAD UP. HIS LEGACY MUCH LIVE.

@TeddyRiley1 People was quick to say PAC wasn't dead when his music was being released afterwards and No one questioned wether it was him
 @BRolla I KNOW RIGHT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 06:29:06 AM
I really didn't need to read that. It bothers me a lot too..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

November 11, 2010, 07:39:12 AM
If you read Teddy's lastest twitts that he posted now I really don't know what to say anymore. Now he's bashing taryll saying he was the only one arguing there against the songs, etc. All this seems fucking real and I DO NOT think that it's how we see it. I really think now that the 3T's reactions are real and that they do believe it's not Michael, as well as the whole family. No "confusion" here, just the arguement. And I do feel that Michael has nothing to do with this, that it's done behind his back and this gives me a horrible feeling.

I won't give a cent to them and buy the album if they harm him. No way!

@phillytt CAN'T SAY...I'M NOT HERE FOR THAT. I NEVER CALLED ANYONE A LIAR. I JUST SAY IT IS MJ AND YOU WILL SEE WHY PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to phillytt

Reply Retweet .   @popnwill I'M SORRY I CAN'T SAY. YOU KNOW THEM THOUGH.
6 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to popnwill

Reply Retweet .   @soniamaria84 OOPS
7 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to soniamaria84

Reply Retweet .kathiejmie    @TeddyRiley1 @MissChiviouss wow, I didn't know that... smdh. everyone has their own agenda and the only one who suffers is MICHAEL. :(((((((
24 minutes ago via web in reply to TeddyRiley1

Retweeted by TeddyRiley1 and 2 others
Reply Retweet .   @OriginalDann THEY CAME TOGETHER PREP TO CONVINCE EVERYONE AND IT DIDN'T WORK.
8 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to OriginalDann

Reply Retweet .   @popnwill HEYYYYYYY!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
10 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to popnwill

Reply Retweet .   @CaseyRain WE LET HIM TLK AS WE NOD OUR HEADS CAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL AN ADAMANT PERSON ANYTHING.
13 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CaseyRain

Reply Retweet .   @CaseyRain WE LET TARYLL TALK CAUSE HE WAS VERY HOSTILE IN THE MEETING...CONT.
16 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CaseyRain

Reply Retweet .   @CaseyRain WHAT I SAID IN THAT MEETING WAS IT DON'T MAKE ME NO DIFFERENCE WHETHER THESE SONGS GET USE OR NOT. ITS THE ESTATES DECISION. CONT
19 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CaseyRain

Reply Retweet .   @CaseyRain THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THAT ROOM DIDN'T WANT TO ARGUE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH TARYLL WHO SPOKE THE WHOLE SESSION.
21 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CaseyRain

Reply Retweet .   @CaseyRain CORY IS A LIE AND WHEN HE CAME TO MY SESSION HE WAS THE ONLY ONE ON TARYLL'S SIDE...CONT.
22 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to CaseyRain

Reply Retweet .   @assenav39 YOU KNOW WHO IT IS?
24 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to assenav39

Reply Retweet .   @eolyblue Cause it is and its nothing but speculations, he say which is ruining MJ not none of them. You all know
26 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to eolyblue

Reply Retweet .   @eolyblue When you say it is or it is not...leaves no speculations. It is him and if it was not why don't they do it legally? Cont.
28 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to eolyblue

Reply Retweet .   @eolyblue See she said it didn't...why? When you said it didn't sound like, means you're not sure...Cont
31 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to eolyblue

Reply Retweet .   @chantzofalife WHAT'D GOOD WITCH FAM!!
43 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to chantzofalife

Reply Retweet .   @fredlebreton WRONG...YOU'RE THE NOBODY...AND I'M FING WITH YOU CAUSE YOU ARE. TWEET TWEET...YOU SHOULD ASK SOMEBODY PAPERBOY. FUNNY WUSSY
43 minutes ago via Twitter for Android in reply to fredlebreton

Reply Retweet .   @MeganAmbers THANKS MA...NO IN L.A.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MeganAmbers

Reply Retweet .   @tdcaupv SO HOW DO YOU KEEP THE LEGACY GOING? YOU DEAL WITH WHAT YOU GOT.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to tdcaupv

Reply Retweet .   @fredlebreton YOU MOM WHAT??? SING? WOW
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to fredlebreton

Reply Retweet .   @controlthishere I KNOW IT'S NOT DEAR...I PLAY THIS BETTER THAN XBOX. I'M ON MJ SIDE, WHAT SIDE ARE THEY ON?
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to controlthishere

Reply Retweet .   @PhilSoGood313 PLS GIVE NEPH A HUG FOR ME FAM.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to PhilSoGood313

Reply Retweet .   @MissChiviouss CORY PRODUCE AND MANAGE TARYLL. CONNECTION THERE...ASK WHY HE DON'T SAID THAT ABOUT SONY? READ BTW LINES
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MissChiviouss

Reply Retweet .   @MsTJaxon MORE TO COME.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MsTJaxon

Reply Retweet .   @fredlebreton WOW YOU FOOL...CAUSE THEY'RE ARE FAM, PRODUCE 1 LP, & JUST A&R??? HAHA...2 OF THEN R HERE CAUSE OF ME. FIGURE IT OUT

Reply Retweet .   @Justice_Rainger I KINDA LIKE IT WHEN I FEEL LIKE GOING OFF, I WRITE. IT RELEASE TENSION. HAHA
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Justice_Rainger

Reply Retweet .   @fredlebreton SO WHAT...YOU NEED NEW EAR. SHITS ARE OLD.

Reply Retweet .PhilSoGood313    @TeddyRiley1 Half of brain U PPL would know & understand that. UGH!!! Teddy Y even bother. Idiots R goin' 2 believe wut they want Cont...
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Retweeted by TeddyRiley1
Reply Retweet .   @Biggie_Jean OF COURSE IT'S NOT THE SAME CAUSE HE'S NOT HERE TO FIX IT. CASCIOS HAD TO DO PROCESSING OR IT WLD NOT SOUND THIS PRESENTABLE.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Biggie_Jean

Reply Retweet .   @BRolla I KNOW RIGHT.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to BRolla

Reply Retweet .   @decfahy THANK YOU. OK NEXT
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to decfahy

Reply Retweet .   @fredlebreton FUCK YOU KNOW? CAUSE YOU IN THE PIC WITH JANET GROUPING BEAT IT NIGGA.

Reply Retweet .   @collymar THANK YOU FAM.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to collymar

Reply Retweet .   @MissChiviouss I'M ALWAYS GONNA KEEP MY HEAD...I'M FIGHTING TO KEEP HIS HEAD UP. HIS LEGACY MUCH LIVE.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MissChiviouss

Reply Retweet .   @phillytt NOT TRUE. MAYBE BAD. DUH, OUR KING IS NOT HERE...MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALL UP TO HEAVEN TO SEE IF HE COULD COME SING IT FOR US.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to phillytt

Reply Retweet .   @TeddyRiley1 SORRY TYPO, DAMN HARDEST I MEANT.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to TeddyRiley1

Reply Retweet .   @MarieJoseGMH JASON CAN'T SING CLOSE TO MICHAEL IF HE TRIED HIS FANNED HARDEST.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MarieJoseGMH

Reply Retweet .   @jonesing4cigs READ IT AGAIN...JAMES NOT SINGING ANY OF MJ LEADS WHICH IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYONE'S QUESTION HERE DUDE.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for Android in reply to jonesing4cigs

Reply Retweet .   LOOK, IF YOU ALL DON'T BELIEVE, DON'T GET IT IF YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO. THIS IS ONE OF MJs GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN HIS ABSENCE!!! CONT
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android
Reply Retweet .   @Forumz THE OOHS, VOCAL ATTACKS, FXs ARE SAMPLES TO FINISH THE SONGS. I'M ONLY SUPPORTING HIM NO ONE ELSE...CONT.

@Forumz I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE TELLING THE TRUTH...TRUST IT IS MJ. YES THE F-ING CASCIOS PROCESSED THE VOICE. STILL IS MICHAEL...CONT.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Forumz

Reply Retweet .   @Forumz YES IT IS MICHAEL. JAMES IS ONLY ON THE CHORUS. I HAVE JAMES TRACKS. NO ONE IS SPEAKING UP BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS ONLY MJ...CONT.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Forumz

Reply Retweet .   @QueenBee_73 SEND LINK
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to QueenBee_73

Reply Retweet .   @MissChiviouss 4 TRUTH
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to MissChiviouss

Reply Retweet .   @nakash_y STAY A FAN OF MJ NOT THE SONG IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THERE ARE LOTS OF SONGS MJ MADE THAT R NOT LIKED BUT THE REAL FANS STILL SUPPORT.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to nakash_y

Reply Retweet .   @rehandamani CASCIOS!!!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to rehandamani

Reply Retweet .   @justinrcole I DON'T KNOW...SORRY WISH I HAD AN ANSWER. I WISH!!!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to justinrcole

Reply Retweet .   @Nic_Hodgson TELL GOD TO GIVE YOU NEW EARS.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Nic_Hodgson

Reply Retweet .   @jacksonson777 PLS GO TO THE OTHER PRODUCERS, & PEOPLE INVOLVE WHO GOT PAID. GET OFF MY PAGE IF YOU CAN'T TALK SENSE OR YOU WILL BE BLOCK.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to jacksonson777

Reply Retweet .   @jacksonson777 WOW DUDE...PLS CHECK MY DISCOGRAPHY. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NE$ FROM THIS...I DID DANGEROUS!!!! OVER 20M. CONT.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to jacksonson777

Reply Retweet .   @missKoito JAMES IS BACKGROUNDS ONLY!!! NONE OF THE LEADS. IT'S ALL MJ VERY PROCESSED AND IT IS MJ. TRUTH!!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to missKoito

Reply Retweet .   @nakash_y WHAT GIVES YOU RIGHT TO SAY THAT? WHY NOT? WHY PEOPLE CAN'T HEAR MJ FOR BETTER OR WORSE. IF YOU'RE A REAL FAN BE ONE OR BEAT IT!
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to nakash_y

Reply Retweet .   @justinrcole YES HE DID!!!
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to justinrcole

Reply Retweet .   @Rino555 YOU ARE WAY OFF THE TRUTH...PLS GO LEARN MJ. TRUE FANS OF MJ PLS TALK 2 ME TIRED OF THE BS FANS THAT BITE WITHOUT A CAUSE...CONT.
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to Rino555

Reply Retweet .   @missKoito NO TRUE...IM A WITNESS TO IT. SORRY TMZ LET'S KEEP IT REAL AND TRUE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 08:16:38 AM
I don't get and I don't like the fact he is arguing on twitter with people. What's the reason? he looks angry for real and if this all would have been made just to create confusion he wouldn't be so honestly angry, 'cause I can feel when anger is faked or real. And he seems real in what he says. i don't get this and I start disliking it too much yet. I feel we  made too much torment around a song that peobably has nothing to do with this and it's just a song written in 2007 and that's all and no connection to 2009
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 08:33:50 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
I don't get and I don't like the fact he is arguing on twitter with people. What's the reason? he looks angry for real and if this all would have been made just to create confusion he wouldn't be so honestly angry, 'cause I can feel when anger is faked or real. And he seems real in what he says. i don't get this and I start disliking it too much yet. I feel we  made too much torment around a song that peobably has nothing to do with this and it's just a song written in 2007 and that's all and no connection to 2009

I respect how you feel and it does appear that he's really angry. He's now protected his tweets. I, personally, don't think it's appropriate for anyone to argue with him on Twitter and visa-versa. I do think that the song is very relevant to the hoax though. When I listen to the words I don't buy that it was just a song made in 2007 for the fans. It has deeper meaning in this.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tarja

November 11, 2010, 08:43:17 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Tarja"

I respect how you feel and it does appear that he's really angry. He's now protected his tweets. I, personally, don't think it's appropriate for anyone to argue with him on Twitter and visa-versa. I do think that the song is very relevant to the hoax though. When I listen to the words I don't buy that it was just a song made in 2007 for the fans. It has deeper meaning in this.

Blessings to you :)

I agree, because the lyrics are too meaningful for this. But i also have in the other hand Riley's anger and these two things just fight one with the other. What to believe? What to make out of this? Why this arguing if it was all done for people to open their eyes? Why  does he look so real in his anger over twitter? Many things I ask myself before I come to a conclusion. And in this moment I feel like I don't know what to think anymore regarding this song. Yes, its message is strong, meaningful. I also say that it is Michael singing it. But what the hell is Riley doing? See? Contradictions, always. When you think you have something almost straight and logic, another thing come up breaking everything and making you loose track again as in the end to know less than you knew before it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 11, 2010, 10:04:14 AM
Quote from: Tarja
Watch this...

@teddyriley1 I hear MJ now in Breaking News, did they replace it with a new version?
@mjjrules YES I DID.  
[/u]

Yep, I could hear it already yesterday! :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tarja

November 16, 2010, 11:35:21 AM
GO TO THE PETITION SITE & SIGN ON, DON'T JUST READ, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLIK      You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  THIS HELPS ALL OF US. MJ NEEDS THIS.
about 1 hour ago via web

Please Please read and honor my friend and mentor MJ .. Help!!   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via web

Please read and honor MJ .. Help!!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 1 hour ago via web

This guy doesn't know anything or  ..  I don't know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 16, 2010, 04:14:37 PM
November 13, 2010

Dear Friends:

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

As I construct this letter, it is so very difficult to find the words; as I search my heart for them. I am simply one of the worlds run of the mill or commonplace personalities who feels the passionate weight of a heavy heart. In short, I am an insignificant person; unlike all of you who are very well known. We have reached out to many of you who we assumed appreciated Michael and would rush to be a part of making that change he talked about in his song, “Man in the Mirror”. However, in our efforts to reach out, none have responded. Although many fans have responded we need YOUR help. No one listens to fans; but they do listen to celebrities or those who are recognized on a superior scale.

In our quest to make that change, we have created a petition requesting the California legislators to help by passing a law that will hold people accountable, including the media, for defaming those who are no longer alive to defend or answer for themselves. We are seeking to change the current law in California; a cause of action so that a cause of defamation could be asserted on behalf of the dead. The freedom of speech is a right that we all have the benefit of here in the United States, and to lose any part of that free will would be a travesty. However, I believe, with that freedom come responsibility.

We all have an obligation to be truthful, reasonable and impartial in what we articulate. Journalists, those from whom the masses get their information, should be held to an even higher standard. It is horrible enough to attack someone while they are here, but to continue to promote old lies, innuendo, and hate once they can no longer speak for themselves is reprehensible. A great example of this type of treatment would be Michael Jackson, although he is not the only one to be persecuted in that manner. Journalists, along with many others, hide behind the First Amendment while they exploit people for entertainment and profit. Life and death lies in the power of the tongue; words can damage or restore. The time has come to stop these terrible character assassinations while using the First Amendment as a cover to hurt the families of the deceased persons.

At present there are no laws in place to protect and preserve the legacy of these people. It seems that anything goes and I don’t believe our forefathers intended it to be that way. The families have to hang their heads and hearts in humiliation because there is no law to stop this type of exploitation of their loved ones who have passed on. We should no longer inertly allow this disrespectful and malicious assassination of Michael or anyone else’s name. It is time to come together and take action right now. Throughout his life, Michael relied upon his faith in God to bring him strength. Together, we can also call upon God for strength and direction in making this law a reality.

We, respectfully, ask you to endorse this petition. There is strength in numbers, and many voices create a mighty roar. We can’t do this alone; we need your support. I wish we could make this happen without burdening any of you. We realize you may consider an endorsement of this petition to be a yoke which could possibly bring a list of uncertainties regarding your professional careers. However, I pray that won’t be and is not the case. Please take a moment to think it over as you read the petition and envision it as being you. You or I could be next. Will you be there? God bless you all. Please visit us online at the following sites:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Voices behind the Michael Jackson Legacy Defamation Law Petition

MJ Brookins, Texas

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 16, 2010, 04:19:43 PM
ok to avoid confusion:

@mjbrookins tweeted this and Teddy Riley retweeted it.

I do agree we have to clear MJ's name but he is not DEAD!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 16, 2010, 05:21:31 PM
Quote from: "trublu"
ok to avoid confusion:

@mjbrookins tweeted this and Teddy Riley retweeted it.

I do agree we have to clear MJ's name but he is not DEAD!!!

Has he deleted that now?   I cant see that on his twitter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions