yahoo4u

TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project
August 30, 2010, 08:20:06 AM
# I can't wait to put my heart and soul on the new MJ project. This is it...Dangerous was the last biggest selling MJ lp. I am proud & bless.     about 16 hours ago  via HTC Peep

I know this is you sending down you blessing for me to be on the project. And of course I am honored to be working with you my big brother. about 16 hours ago via HTC Peep

This is such a special day. I'm wishing my brother a Happy birthday. Michael, today is your day. Yesterday I was called to work on your lp!!

(there's a picture of him, sisqo and Michael togther)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: TeddyRiley is working on a MJ project
August 30, 2010, 08:34:54 PM
What LP? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
September 19, 2010, 08:22:43 PM
TeddyRiley1

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN...THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. ITS MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE, MICHAEL IS BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE 11:04 PM Sep 4th via web

TeddyRiley1

I can't say...I know I'm working hard to complete the mission. about 6 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

Man all I can say is God is incredible!!!! MJ is gonna be proud. about 9 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

EVERYONE, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER IN A BOWL SHAPE, RAISE IT IN THE AIR AND HOLD IT. THIS IS WHAT GOD IS DOING TO ME. YOU TOO IF YOU BELIEVE. 11:01 AM Aug 27th via web

As a friend of mine pointed out on a public blog, perhaps this "mission" that Teddy speaks of is also the one Michael silently spoke of by wearing his 777 red mission shirt in This Is It.  Oddly, enough Donte Jackson recently tweeted about the "family's mission."   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Teddy Riley's latest tweets... ;)
September 19, 2010, 08:30:09 PM
Can you post the link to his account? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 19, 2010, 08:37:52 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Can you post the link to his account? Thanks!
Here it is ;)
Here's an interesting tweet ;)

I'm gonna make my visit to MJ next week I need to feel his presents while I'm doing this. Inspiration!!     9:34 PM Sep 3rd  via HTC Peep

My first day Wednesday on the MJ project. I couldn't hold back the tears. I also couldn't hold back on what would make him proud of me.     9:30 PM Sep 3rd  via HTC Peep  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 19, 2010, 08:50:00 PM
Who is Teddy Riley??  But he says he is going to visit MJ at Forest Lawn for inspiration for this mission. :( That's how I interpretated it).  He is doing some sort of tribute for MJ..in Africa???

Am I on the right track??  Please forgive my ignorance.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 09:07:46 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Who is Teddy Riley??  But he says he is going to visit MJ at Forest Lawn for inspiration for this mission. :( That's how I interpretated it).  He is doing some sort of tribute for MJ..in Africa???

Teddy Riley produced the Dangerous album.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 19, 2010, 09:09:51 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Teddy Riley has helped Michael with a lot of his music such as producing the Dangerous and Invincible albums and most of the music on the CDs ;)
I'm gonna make my visit to MJ next week I need to feel his presents while I'm doing this. Inspiration!!
Hmm i kinda interpreted it like if he is in on the hoax which i clearly don't kno now he was going to visit his inspiration MJ :D  ;)
(I might be looking to far into it tho :oops: ) [/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Serenitys_Dream

September 19, 2010, 09:44:07 PM
I think he is talking about working on the music that is supposed to be released in November and it doesn't seem that he thinks Michael is alive. Sorry...

This is such a special day. I'm wishing my brother a Happy birthday. Michael, today is your day. Yesterday I was called to work on your lp!!
2:03 PM Aug 29th via HTC Peep

I know this is you sending down you blessing for me to be on the project. And of course I am honored to be working with you my big brother.
2:11 PM Aug 29th via HTC Peep

I can't wait to put my heart and soul on the new MJ project. This is it...Dangerous was the last biggest selling MJ lp. I am proud & bless.    
2:14 PM Aug 29th  via HTC Peep
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 09:50:45 PM

I know this is you sending down you blessing for me to be on the project. And of course I am honored to be working with you my big brother.

I can't wait to put my heart and soul on the new MJ project. This is it...Dangerous was the last biggest selling MJ lp. I am proud & bless.
2:14 PM Aug 29th via HTC Peep

Sounds all in present tense and alive to me!   ;)  Coupled with the first ones that lead off this thread, I'd say Teddy is playing his role perfectly!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 19, 2010, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

Sounds all in present tense and alive to me!   ;)  Coupled with the first ones that lead off this thread, I'd say Teddy is playing his role perfectly!   :lol:

I see it differently. Teddy Riley is working with MJ's already recorded music, someone he considers his "brother"and he is saying that MJ is "sending down blessings" from heaven. Don't get me wrong, I believe Michael is alive but not so sure this person knows that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

September 19, 2010, 10:18:29 PM

I have to agree with Serenity.  He may well be talking in the present but people often do that when addressing "the departed" directly.  I don't see why he would say "I know this is you sending down you[r] blessing" unless he's referring to MJ looking down from Heaven.

It seems like every time we turn around, someone new is playing their part in the hoax.  I know MJ couldn't pull this off on his own, but it's clear not everyone he knew or ever worked with is involved.  Just because they say something that sounds "clue-like" doesn't mean they're in the know.  I don't think Teddy's in on it.  Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 10:36:44 PM
TeddyRiley1

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN...THE TRUTH WILL COME TO LIGHT. ITS MUCH BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE, MICHAEL IS BIGGER THAN ALL INVOLVE 11:04 PM Sep 4th via web

Sounds to me like he knows what's going on....  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2010, 11:27:36 PM
I also get the feeling that Teddy doesn't know anything about the hoax.  Maybe he is working on the album that is supposed to be released in November, and just really thinks that Michael would be proud.  Umm, I guess we will find out in due time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2010, 02:38:58 PM
Add this most recent tweet last night 10/05/10 from Teddy to the tweets quoted below...

God bless everyone and all that your heart desires. Sky is the limit and I'm a witness...all things are possible thru Christ. Trust!!!!    about 15 hours ago  via Twitter for Android  

And this one...

@iamgclay Yesir!!!     about 15 hours ago  via Twitter for Android  in reply to iamgcla

The above tweet was in response to this tweet to him....

@TeddyRiley1 TR... It's time to make history...     about 15 hours ago  via Twitter for iPhone  in reply to TeddyRiley1

;)  :mrgreen:

TeddyRiley1

TeddyRiley1

I can't say...I know I'm working hard to complete the mission. about 6 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

Man all I can say is God is incredible!!!! MJ is gonna be proud. about 9 hours ago via Twitter

TeddyRiley1

EVERYONE, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER IN A BOWL SHAPE, RAISE IT IN THE AIR AND HOLD IT. THIS IS WHAT GOD IS DOING TO ME. YOU TOO IF YOU BELIEVE. 11:01 AM Aug 27th via web

As a friend of mine pointed out on a public blog, perhaps this "mission" that Teddy speaks of is also the one Michael silently spoke of by wearing his 777 red mission shirt in This Is It.  Oddly, enough Donte Jackson recently tweeted about the "family's mission."   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal