The Interview:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Producer of posthumous Michael Jackson album slams Quincy Jones

Teddy Riley claims criticism of 'Michael' is 'disappointing'
December 12, 2010

One of the producers behind Michael Jackson's forthcoming posthumous album has hit back at criticism of the project from Quincy Jones.

Teddy Riley, who has contributed three songs to 'Michael', argued that 77-year-old Jones' hearing is not up to the task of determining whether it is Jackson singing on the tracks.

Last month, Jones - the man behind classic Jackson albums such as 'Thriller' and 'Off The Wall' - told US Magazine that there is "no way ['Michael'] should be coming out".

However, Riley has hit back at his comments, telling The Guardian: "Look at his [Jones'] age. He can barely hear you talk. How the hell could he hear Michael? Anybody who says [it is not Jackson on the album], I do have a comeback, because you're not right. That's just the bottom line."

Riley added that it is "disappointing" that Jackson's family have also been critical of 'Michael', as they are set to be "reaping the benefits" of sales of the album.

Last month, Michael Jackson's brother Randy joined the row about the authenticity of the King of Pop's vocals on the record, claiming that "some of the songs are him and some aren't".

'Michael', which is released tomorrow (December 13), features guest appearances from the likes of Dave Grohl, Lenny Kravitz, 50 Cent and Akon.

Riley has already claimed that more previously unheard Michael Jackson songs will be released in the future.
***************************************************************************************************************************************

The Blog Apology:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I REALLY WANNA APOLOGIZE FOR THE STATEMENT THAT WAS MADE. I DIDN’T MEAN FOR IT TO COME OUT THAT WAY. I WAS ONLY DEFENDING MY FRIEND AND MUSIC. I ALSO FEEL HE SHOULDN’T HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO DISCREDIT MICHAEL JACKSON, I FELT IT WASN’T RIGHT. I RESPECT & LOVE QUINCY JONES, AND HE WILL AWAYS BE MY IDOL.

QUINCY I APOLOGIZE, NO POINT INTENDED.

TEDDY RILEY
************************************************************************************************************************************
I have one word for this....it's one of Michael's favorites.....CONTROVERSY!!! TR is DEFINITELY PART OF THE HOAX!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

I think he must have been hit in the head by Michael for dissing Quincy... :D
That's why he apologizes....
Glad he does that because I was like ..umm..  :?  when I read that article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Tarja

but he was right. Quincy talked shit about Michael. I doubt Michael feels sorry for him being bashed by Teddy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

Quote from: "Tarja"
but he was right. Quincy talked shit about Michael. I doubt Michael feels sorry for him being bashed by Teddy

yeah wasn't he the one who did an interview last year (i think) that he always thought that michael always used some of sort of skin peeling chemicals? :cry:  :evil:  and even went on and said that he believed that michael had self hatred towards himself? :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
i was f*ucking angry at that horrible comments he made towards him. no offense but i think he reaped what he sowed. karma is a bitch ain't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

I hope Teddy does not act like this or spreading Michael is alive just to motivate fans to buy his album.
I really don't want to think it will later turn out he can be such a fake son of  b.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

@ Scorpionchic

My thoughts and worries exaclty!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
@ Scorpionchic

My thoughts and worries exaclty!

I think TR is loyal. Why would he put himself thru this (for mj) if he's fake? Plus, how much really can he be making as a profit for this album. If the sells well/bad, MJ (even though he's "dead") will get the blame/credit.

I dont think MJ would let him go on Oprah with the Casios if he didnt trust.

MJ, TR, KO, CM, The Jackson's, MJDHI, etc will have that last laugh when the BAM comes. We deal with nonbeliever calling us crazy cause we're loyal to MJ, and we know we'll have the last laugh, and I feel the same about everyone involved in the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions