Re: Teddy Riley's New Official Blog
December 12, 2010, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
It seems that Teddy is only a believer and not an Michael's informant .
Care to put full confidence in their answers. Before you have to know if he knows or just feel if Michael is alive.
We also not know what their intentions are. It's weird, because he said he still did not find Michael!
We must be careful!

Guys ... I made a question like this and looks the answer of Teddy:

I'VE BEEN A BELIEVER AFTER KNOWING MORE OF THE FACTS NOW I’M A KNOWER. THIS IS SO SERIOUS TO ME AND I WANNA HERE WHEN HE RETURNS.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

MJonmind

December 12, 2010, 02:35:25 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Whether or not TR truly believes MJ is alive (and in my opinion he does) all evidence still shows MJ is alive, regardless if we are being misled. :D
That is what we have to keep in mind. Same as TS authenticity. The MJ hoax is not riding on them fortunately. Otherwise I would probably think TR and Akon are doing it for ulterior motives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 02:39:40 PM
FOR REAL AS CANCER.

December 12, 2010 at 8:04 pm

If he were lieing, I don't think Teddy would make a statement as profound as this becuase cancer is deadly and nobody would ever dare to lie or joke about cancer unless they were sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

_Anna_

December 12, 2010, 02:47:43 PM
He just said this:

OPRAH IS COOL, I’M SURE MICHAEL IS SMILING DOWN AT HER TOO. SHE REVEAL HIS SURROGATE FAMILY WHO HE LOVED DEARLY.

THE STORIES WILL BE IN Y BOOK.

AS FAR AS MJ WANTING HIS MUSIC UPDATED…I DID WHAT I WOULD DO AS THE NEXT LEVEL OF DANGEROUS.

December 12, 2010 at 8:39 pm

I really don't understand now, he is talking as if he's dead. i swear i don't know anymore what's his role in here.I start to feel a bit afraid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 03:31:40 PM
I read it!

:o  :o  :o

Lolz, this is awesome!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

December 12, 2010, 03:37:47 PM
I don''t think my comment is gonna get approved.   So many did, but mine is still awaiting moderation  :cry:  I guess he kind of answered them in other questions.. but still.   There are some very interesting questions and responses tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

December 12, 2010, 04:12:41 PM
Quote from: "Moon_Is_Walking"
I wish what Teddy and Akon are trying to convey is true....but...both are stakeholders in MJs new album, they might be creating the vibes that MJ is alive just to promote the album sales...Sorry,...but just a thaught...

Hi, and welcome. Thank you for your thoughts.

I personally don't believe this to be true because it could very well have a negative effect instead of positive one. There are more that believe Michael is dead, in my opinion, than those that believe he's alive. The backlash for financial gain doesn't make sense to me. They could create vibes without stating that MJ is alive.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 12, 2010, 04:58:50 PM
Here are some notable questions and responses from the blog.  In alot of the earlier comments on the blog, you can't see the questions ppl asked, but If you chose to get email notifications when you submitted  a question, it actually shows you the questions in the email as well.

Teddy, Michael will return per 2011…. Answer please
NO NOT THAT SOON…I’M SORRY. BUT HE WILL RETURN

Michael Jackson is Alive??
YES INDEED!!!

Why did it take you so long to come forward and reveal your belief that Michael is alive? Did something significant happen to bring you to this realization or is it simply a “feeling”? Ears, eyes and heart open and waiting for your response.
CAUSE WE’VE LOST A GREAT MAN FOR BELIEVING IN MICHAEL…I CAN’T SAY BUT I’M NOT TRYNA LOSE MY LIFE WHEN I KNOW HE’S STILL HERE. I WANNA BE STILL HERE WHEN HE COMES BACK.

Hi Teddy, i really love you for fighting for our “Mahatma”. He deserves every L.O.V.E. the world can give! We all feel lost without him, but i am really so afraid of what the world will do to him, if he ever chooses to come back. This world is cruel and Michael suffered more than [...]
TRUST HE WILL…ITS MUCH TOO SOON.

hi teddy i love michael very much and i’m thankfull he is having a friend like you but do you think he will ever come back ? and what is your opinion in his dead hoax? why he did it? i’ll hope you will answering me much love from the netherlands greatings mariza
YES, ITS VERY REAL, FOR FREEDOM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 05:08:39 PM
Your gifs in the sig really, really slow down my computer and browsing. I have to constantly shut the explorer off and back on. :(

I also don't see where he posted those answers you just posted? I don't see them on the blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 12, 2010, 05:26:50 PM

The above link has all the questions and answers ..........just keep scrolling down for all of the answers from TR..........

He will come back, back 2011 is too soon..... :(  :(  :o  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 05:33:59 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
FOR REAL AS CANCER.

December 12, 2010 at 8:04 pm

If he were lieing, I don't think Teddy would make a statement as profound as this becuase cancer is deadly and nobody would ever dare to lie or joke about cancer unless they were sick.

This was his reply to me for my question, the above comment was in reply to my question (same user name)

Im speechless what can I say. But are you for really, or is this an illusion or a dream?

as quote above FOR REAL AS CANCER

:?  :shock:  :D

someone also posted this :

sophiemj Love to all of you, I remember and wait and watch carefully …. remember the time ….
14th Nov02

“Although this dance is about to end, another is about to begin” ~ SOTT

And so, the dance has begun.
Just like I promised you.
The world now watches.
But could you believe,
A bigger story lies underneath?
The earth will shake. The dead will rise.
Save my riddles, save my lies.
Will you be there,
When death comes alive?
I promise you the dead will rise.
Remember these lines.” …..

maybe we need to research 14 November 2002 with regards to MJ I found a law suite for 21.1M regarding a cancelled concert?    Didnt ChildByAdoption on Twitter say it goes way back, probably way before even 2002?  :?  :?

More investigating required I think.
Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 05:38:01 PM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 05:37:55 PM
Quote from: "vaudevillianveteran"
Your gifs in the sig really, really slow down my computer and browsing. I have to constantly shut the explorer off and back on. :(

Awwwwe, i'm sorry about that.  I took away the 2nd gif just for you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 05:41:36 PM
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
Quote from: "vaudevillianveteran"

Awwwwe, i'm sorry about that.  I took away the 2nd gif just for you  :D
You don't have to. I disabled seeing signatures :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 12, 2010, 06:06:15 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Moon_Is_Walking"
I wish what Teddy and Akon are trying to convey is true....but...both are stakeholders in MJs new album, they might be creating the vibes that MJ is alive just to promote the album sales...Sorry,...but just a thaught...

Hi, and welcome. Thank you for your thoughts.

I personally don't believe this to be true because it could very well have a negative effect instead of positive one. There are more that believe Michael is dead, in my opinion, than those that believe he's alive. The backlash for financial gain doesn't make sense to me. They could create vibes without stating that MJ is alive.

Blessings :)

Agree with you voiceforthesilent. Plus Teddy was bashed by many fans just because he believes and the media started to call him "FREAK". Is this his gain? He is a famous producer and he doesn't need to sell a couple more albums. I do NOT believe that he would do this to his friend just to make more profit. He started to get hate responses from the fans from day one when he said that he is a believer. If his intention was to sell the album, he would have stopped talking about Michael being alive because there're more non-believers than believers. He had to be playing on them and saying MJ is gone if he wanted to raise the sell of the album. But he's doing the opposite. He keeps on talking and telling the truth. I trust and Love this man.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2010, 06:15:56 PM
Hey Guys, I have found something that you all would be interested in.

Nov 13 2002 7:30 PM EST 1,295
Michael Jackson Takes Stand In Millennium Concert Lawsuit
Promoter Marcel Avram says singer backed out of two shows, costing him millions.
By Jennifer Vineyard

Michael Jackson took the stand Wednesday to defend himself against a concert promoter's lawsuit accusing him of fraud and breach of contract.

Marcel Avram, a European concert promoter who has worked with Jackson since 1972, filed suit in June 2000, claiming the singer cost him $21 million when he allegedly abandoned plans to perform two millennium concerts on both sides of the international date line (see "Michael Jackson Schedules Two New Year's Eve Shows?").

Jackson's testimony by midday was brief, limited to "yes" and "no" answers. The trial, which got under way at the Santa Barbara County Superior Court in Santa Maria, California, on Tuesday, found Avram's and Jackson's attorneys using their opening statements to blame each other for the concert cancellations.

Attorney Louis "Skip" Miller told the court that Avram was left with hundreds of thousands of dollars in expenses after Jackson backed out of the shows. Jackson attorney Zia Modabber countered by saying Avram wanted out of the shows after two charity concerts also involving Jackson failed to make a profit. Those shows were held in Seoul, South Korea, and Munich, Germany, in June 1999 (see "Slash, Scorpions, Others Scheduled For 'Michael Jackson & Friends' ").

Avram testified that his contract with Jackson called for two for-profit millennium concerts and two charity concerts and that when the charity shows lost money, he expected to recoup his losses with the millennium concerts but could not when Jackson backed out in October 1999. He said he lost even more money on advance event and production costs — about $10 million — as well as a $1.2 million advance paid to Jackson for the millennium shows. The promoter estimated he lost another $10 million in earnings for the two concerts and the worldwide television rights he had secured.

Because Jackson never performed the concerts and never rescheduled them, according to the lawsuit, the promoter was "left to explain [Jackson's] erratic behavior and to pay all of his bills. As a result, [Avram] is now vulnerable to countless lawsuits, some already filed from Jackson's concert vendors."

The suit isn't the first Avram has filed against Jackson. In 1994 Avram's promotion firm sued Jackson for $20 million after the singer failed to complete his 1993 Dangerous world tour, claiming fraud, negligent misrepresentation and breach of fiduciary duty. Jackson had canceled 19 Avram-promoted concerts.

At the time, the singer faced allegations of child molestation, but the official reason given for the cancellation was that he was being treated for addiction to painkillers. Avram settled the lawsuit after obtaining an agreement that he would have the rights to promote the singer's next series of concerts.

So when Jackson allegedly went shopping around for a new promoter when it came time to promote Invincible, Avram sued him again (see "Michael Jackson Sued By Promoter For Attempting World Tour Without Him"). Though the tour never came to pass, Avram filed a $20 million complaint for anticipatory breach of contract, breach of contract and fraud. That suit is still pending.

Avram ran Mama Concerts & Rau, one of the largest concert agencies in the world, and worked with artists like Pink Floyd, Rod Stewart and Tina Turner before being convicted of tax evasion. Though he lost many clients during his jail stint, Jackson remained and even visited him in prison. Avram was released in April 1999 after serving nine months of a three-and-a-half-year sentence.

I will see if I can find any more information .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions