Okay, apart from the bleeding obvious resemblances between MJ and DD, "Dave Dave" stumbles on his words twice: when saying "become my own person" and "stigmatized".  Michael stumbled on his words exactly the same way.  Example, the 1993 Oprah interview: he says referring to watching James Brown: "I used to get angry at the cameraman" and stumbles on the word "angry".  Watch it closely, DD and MJ both stumble on words in exactly the same way.  I am sure there's other examples of how MJ does this.

Also when 'DD' says "my favourite video game was Pole Position. And I was playing Pole Position..."  Take note of the way he repeats "Pole Position". This is exactly what MJ did, I think an example was in Living with Michael Jackson and he is telling the story of Tatum O'Neill and he says "she told me to lay on the bed, and I layed on the bed..." and also when he says about Prince's birth he says "the doctor told me to pull him out, so I pull him out..." Notice the repetition?  I am fairly sure there are clearer examples of this which I will try to find but the way DD repeats "Pole Position" really reminded me of exactly how MJ speaks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Also why would DD mention The Girl is Mine after mentioning Paul McCartney records? That song was from Thriller, Michael's album, not Paul's.  It is completely separate from "Paul McCartney records".  Unless he was talking about the single release...it just sounded odd in that context.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions