No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hello :) i also noted whiule watching this that there is a carasoul in this video and it looks like the same carasuoul from at commercial aboutthe phone where you speak into it and it sends the message you know what im talking about? i dont know what it means but its kind of wierd. if anyone knows what it means can you please tell me? thank you  :D
                                           - L.O.V.E u all L.O.V.E u more mikeybear  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

it could be interesting friends
[youtube:2ukpodrs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYcfN8-nRVE[/youtube:2ukpodrs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL,PLEASE COME BACK \":(\"

Quote from: "giuliana78"
it could be interesting friends
[youtube:3uctfazz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYcfN8-nRVE[/youtube:3uctfazz]

Thank you for sharing this video with us. This was an excellent video! I continue to be impressed with the skills and abilities that fellow investigators have for being able to see the little pieces and put them together to see the whole picture. Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Hello, Thank you for have done this wonderful job. I have another idea concerning the videoclip Hold my hand:
Part 1
At the end, when a man supposed to be michael cross the star on walk of fame, it can mean something like i'm going to make movies. In fact when i see the palm, i think of leaves and stars (moonwalker) but also it's a "cliché"of Hollywood and island.
The hangar, looks like a hall of cinema for make movies. But it's also like a huge tomb. Inside, it's a cross, or a tunnel hidden from something, waiting life lyrics "Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold we'll hold each other 'till we see the sunlight", "so tell me what we're waiting for

PART 2
bubbles isn't only the monkey's name, but it can be a poetical figure inside the video clip. We can see balloons  look like bubbles, it reminds me about the michael's album covert.
Bubbles are symbolics in many way, from the fragility of life, to breath, and live like in a dream.
In bouddhism if one who looks the world like we see a bubble of air, his capacity is to no longer see death's kingdom. Another sutra says that life's phenomenons can be compared to a dream.
It reminds me also of a famous Byron's poem, sorry i forgot the name, but it deals with the evanescence and vanity of life, with bubbles. The lyrics in hold my hand "this life don't last forever..."express this.
Maybe i go too far but the tears, the waves of sea, the puddle of water at the end. Balloons or bubbles can mean that like michael says "sky is your limit". The transparency of elements liquid, air, where bubbles permits to coexist: "Were better'off being together
The symbole of color blue, which is the more deep color but also represents transparency of naturals elements, make a link with diamonds and stars. Edgar Allan Poe express the stars and the tears, flowers, life and death, transparence ... in many poems (like "la dormeuse", "a dream inside a dream", annabell lee)
Sorry for my english, i'm french
i guess it will interest you. Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

Did you notice the graffity at 1:00 and 1:49... there are a few words on the wall.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the left:

MINI. JOSE F. -me Josef
VIVI. -living
MOTA. - deferred
STURS. - storm
NANIS. - bouncing dwarfs (???)
SHAH. - Shah (not latin - but Shah is meaning KING)

Could be "I'm alive but I have to defer my comeback??"

But I need your help, there are a few words on the right side too and we (me and friends from a german forum) are not able to identify clearly "Music Mars?? Makes?? What??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

could be the girl in bed at 1:27 Paris???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

LUNA

could be the girl in bed at 1:27 Paris???

i c a girl at 1:26,but she's older than paris! i think this woman is about 30 years old,don't u think?

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions