The clues in Michael's new video "Hold My Hand"
December 10, 2010, 04:44:06 PM
Did anyone notice the obvious clues in MJ's new video for "Hold My Hand"? At the beginning of the video, there is a little boy that says, "Come back." Now think, why was that comment from the little boy added? It's obviously a clue that Michael's coming back.They would not add that comment in a video because it would sound kinda hard. That comment by the little boy was added for obvious reasons. That's the first clue. The second clue is at the very end when someone walks over MJ's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. There's water on it, kind of like a puddle, so when the person walks over it it creates a ripple. Now the strange thing is this: Before the person walked over the star, it was just the star that you could see. Then after the person walks over it the water creates a ripple effect and when the ripple effect fades away the star is blurred out and a palm tree appears. What was the significance of that palm tree? Michael's trying to tell us that he's hiding on an island. There was absolutely no reason to add that scene in the video. This came at the very, very end after the ACTUAL music video faded to black. It's a clue from Michael. If you found any other significant clues in the video, please feel free to share your thoughts.[attachment=2:23q35fqg]star 1.PNG[/attachment:23q35fqg][attachment=1:23q35fqg]star 2.PNG[/attachment:23q35fqg][attachment=0:23q35fqg]star 3.PNG[/attachment:23q35fqg]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:29zi32rm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC-kWgEwrHI[/youtube:29zi32rm]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

everlastinglove_MJ

The fading star and the palm tree could be a clue, very perceptive. But why do you think MJ could be on an island? Water & palmtree?
I noticed the Ferris Wheel in the video, it could mean the light, but it could also mean something else? Is it the Ferris Wheel of Santa Monica beach? I believe I saw the Ferris Wheel Santa Monica beach as a background in the Let it Be video as well. Coincidence?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube:2dn691w4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AK_9ZTKKRg&feature=related[/youtube:2dn691w4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael Jackson brought an island in Dubai........and still owns it !! :D  :D

[youtube:2c3vts5p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyTOw9WqGW0&feature=geosearch[/youtube:2c3vts5p]

[youtube:2c3vts5p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWH6FDLR5v8&feature=related[/youtube:2c3vts5p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael's star is in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard, which is lined with palm trees.

I have always thought that MJ has been at the family home in Encino on Hayvenhurst ever since this happened. The latest news on the house is everyone is going to move out while it is extensively remodeled. As everyone knows, the house is huge and behind high walls, which is called a "compound." Anybody could hide there and no one outside would ever know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LostHighlander"
Michael's star is in front of Grauman's Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard, which is lined with palm trees.

I have always thought that MJ has been at the family home in Encino on Hayvenhurst ever since this happened. The latest news on the house is everyone is going to move out while it is extensively remodeled. As everyone knows, the house is huge and behind high walls, which is called a "compound." Anybody could hide there and no one outside would ever know.
Yeah, I know the place is lined with palm trees, but music videos are shot in controlled settings. The palm tree that appeared there seemed to be very significant.

But I was wondering the same thing, if Michael was living at Hayvenhurst. Because his kids seem happy and all. Hayvenhurst would be the perfect place to hide. Media has no access to the house. I mean, I know Oprah was there recently, but still, Hayvenhurst IS the perfect place to hide. I was also wondering if he could be living at Neverland Ranch. Who really goes over there now?

As for Hayvenhurst being remodeled, could they be using that as some kind of excuse, because Hayvenhurst does not look like it needs remodeling. Even in the Oprah interview, the house looks just like it did 25+ years ago. Something's definitely up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

6925 Hollywood Boulevard? Interesting...
6 9 25
6 25 9
6 25 2009

Could be a coincidence. (They do exist.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2009. I like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

In my opinion, the end scene shows a seed (dormancy) in the water (catalyst). Someone steps on it (down trodden) and that causes it to grow into a flower (potential springs forth).

Makes perfect sense to me.

MJ got stepped on by many, many feet. But rather then destroying him, this caused him to grow and realize his full potential.

So do not feel sorry for MJ. He is stronger and more invincible for the experience. Like Obi Wan. They can strike him down, but they only caused him to become more powerful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Everything's in layers with perhaps multiple meanings and another link I am drawn to is the movie Moonwalker.
MJ has zoomed off in his space-ship transformer after he was viciously attacked, and the 3 kids are devastated.
The girl is crying, "It's not a lucky star" as she grabs the star wand from the boy. She sits and stares at the star,
"I wish you would come back." Suddenly there is a magical stirring of the leaves in the cobblestone streets
watery with recent rain (just as the MJ Hollywood star is in rain water). You see leaves tumbling and making
ripples in the water, similar to seeing the palm tree. Suddenly you see Michael coming in the mist with
his boots, and the kids run to greet him. I think that boot in this HMH rain is Michael's. The little child's
voice at the beginning of HMH is like the girl saying, "Come back". Even the angel child near the end has
a star magic wand. IMO it's all pointing to MJ coming back for something spectacular.
Here's the magic happening:[attachment=0:2ioz5afc]Star magic.jpg[/attachment:2ioz5afc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
In my opinion, the end scene shows a seed (dormancy) in the water (catalyst). Someone steps on it (down trodden) and that causes it to grow into a flower (potential springs forth).

Makes perfect sense to me.

MJ got stepped on by many, many feet. But rather then destroying him, this caused him to grow and realize his full potential.

So do not feel sorry for MJ. He is stronger and more invincible for the experience. Like Obi Wan. They can strike him down, but they only caused him to become more powerful.

That makes a lot ofsense too. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Everything's in layers with perhaps multiple meanings and another link I am drawn to is the movie Moonwalker.
MJ has zoomed off in his space-ship transformer after he was viciously attacked, and the 3 kids are devastated.
The girl is crying, "It's not a lucky star" as she grabs the star wand from the boy. She sits and stares at the star,
"I wish you would come back." Suddenly there is a magical stirring of the leaves in the cobblestone streets
watery with recent rain (just as the MJ Hollywood star is in rain water). You see leaves tumbling and making
ripples in the water, similar to seeing the palm tree. Suddenly you see Michael coming in the mist with
his boots, and the kids run to greet him. I think that boot in this HMH rain is Michael's. The little child's
voice at the beginning of HMH is like the girl saying, "Come back". Even the angel child near the end has
a star magic wand. IMO it's all pointing to MJ coming back for something spectacular.
Here's the magic happening:[attachment=0:1mus37kp]Star magic.jpg[/attachment:1mus37kp]

That makes a lot of sense. Really, it does. I watched MJHoaxEvidence's video about it on Youtube and she said something similar about it too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthprevails"

6925 Hollywood Boulevard? Interesting...
6 9 25
6 25 9
6 25 2009

Could be a coincidence. (They do exist.)

Wow. It's cool that you noticed that. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions