paula-cTopic starter

I got this letter and broke my heart
December 17, 2009, 10:35:16 AM
I got this letter in another forum, I speak on my behalf and on behalf of all my colleagues on this forum, Michael love you and never, ever in life can do this, but I believe is that if this state in our hands not permit it, you want.

Searching the internet I found this letter written by our dear mike does not know whom it is addressed, I think the fans, contains some tracks highlighted in red, since it was written long ago, but is very touching, I leave here translated:

Reading your letter I had to cry with gratitude. Because I know there's someone who understands me. Maybe there's more. I would write a few words to the people of the world. Words you never find in their newspapers, because they are not spectacular enough.

Dear people, I would like to ask you a question - the question is WHY. Why is there so much poverty in the world? Why so many wars? Why so much torture and agony? Why should innocent children suffer and die? I do not understand. Do you understand? I want to help. I want to make people happy, and perhaps only for a moment. It gives meaning to my life. Do not you understand me? What have I to judge me? You guys are jealous of me? not have to have it. I would not wish you were me ... Maybe you just want me to confess my confession.

That's true, I love the kids! But not the way you think. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Because children do not make wars. Children never have hurt me. This makes me happy to look into her bright eyes. Is it a crime to want to be happy and want to make others happy? Many of them who visit me are going to die soon from cancer and other terrible diseases. They are not forbid them for their arrogance for only a happy day!

Yes, indeed I have done plastic surgery! Do you know how you feel?! How often I have to wake up with pain! How often I did not know that I expect when I looked in the mirror! How often cry when I did! They do not realize that my punishment because I can not face my face and myself! Why also do they punish you for that?

Yes, indeed, before I was black! You become dark to tan in the sun and are admired. But I am sick and you hit me for that. The sun that you can kill me like both. At other times loved being outside in the sun, too, now I almost only go out at night. And you make your enjoyment of it. If I had not done the Michael Jackson that you know today, then I look like this: I would be black with white curls and a thick nose and everyone would laugh. Well, now you laugh because of my small nose. Maybe I would be dead because I could not protect as much as I can today. Would you rather I were dead? Or that it had never existed? But then you would not have my music! Would you like to not have 'Billie Jean'?! My music which they love, right? Only I do not. But I think the music to make them happy.

You torture me with his harsh words. Words can sometimes hurt more than punches. Often I sit and cry. I ask God why I have to suffer, why I have given? I never hurt anyone. I'm scared of you because you have done me much harm. And I did not even defend myself. I just hide behind my mask. Oh, how I hate these masks! Under them I have trouble breathing. But I have no choice, this is the only way to protect myself. But not like when I protect myself. You prefer to kick a defenseless man in the face. But I will not do the favor. I do not have to be ashamed of something they did. And as you can see, dear Strangers are people who understand my message.

My friends and I are not going to war with tanks. We come with sunflowers for you all, even when you laugh at us and break our flowers. Maybe you can not read before, not only the flowers but leave the sun entirely. With my music I like to bring light to the world. But should I kill myself for someone I believe? And until someone believes me I just want to do good things and I suffer with your hatred? But then you would ask indignantly: "And children?" In particular, one could say that you would love to take my kids away from me. You say that you are not my children. You say that I could not educate them. How can they know this?! And what's more important, it is important that blood flows through your veins if I would die for them? The jealousy and hatred of the blind what love means.

Credit.mjestavivo.blogspot.com
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: I got this letter and broke my heart
December 17, 2009, 10:48:10 AM
Thanks for posting but i really cannot imagine for a minute that this is genuine. Certain wording in parts does not make much sense-it is just like how a non-English speaking person would write this and anyway Michael's grasp of writing was excellent. I can speak from experience as my Husband is not English and English is not his first language and I have a degree in both English language and literature. Take my word that this is not written by someone with the writing skills, imagination and intellect of Michael and indeed probably not even by a person whose first language is English.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 17, 2009, 11:41:30 AM
This was written by a fan and posted on michaeljackson.com, i cannot find it now though. Anyway this person admitted writing it and said it was out of love for Michael and I can really feel his (her) pain in this letter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

paula-cTopic starter

December 17, 2009, 11:47:41 AM
If so, that either he really hurt me when I read
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-cTopic starter

December 17, 2009, 12:25:29 PM
Harleyblonde,  Another thing, my mother tongue is Spanish and I noticed you mention those details, I think that excites me a bit, thanks for clarifying
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions