*Mo*

Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 03:19:40 AM

As you all have noticed, several threads have been locked today.  I, as admin, really hope that the locking of these threads won't discourage our members of stating their opinion.  

Every dispute has its pros and cons, and all these pros and cons can be valuable.  A dispute simply can't be solved by silencing the participants, there are other and better ways to accomplish that.

The locking of these threads might suggest that there's no space for Freedom of Speech on these boards, and therefore I dissociate myself from the lockings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Locked threads
December 10, 2010, 03:33:47 AM
Thankyou for that information.  God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 10, 2010, 03:35:59 AM
I hope the tornado didn't leave too much destruction in its path. :(  :) Can we rebuild?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 10, 2010, 03:36:23 AM
I saw the locked threads.
I don't understand how this site works......Souza can lock a thread without consulting the other admin?
If we are here to investigate in ANY possible form Michael's hoax death (which sometimes to my despair i start thinking it's not a hoax) than I agree with MO - only by securing the freedom of speaking we can accomplish our goal.
But maybe I am wrong, IDK......
What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 03:40:14 AM
The threads I locked were all off topic and out of hand. I as an admin want the arguing to stop, not the investigation. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, but this time threads needed to be locked to get the focus back on the actual investigation, instead of a forum war that isn't helping anyone.

If people want to investigate certain things, new threads can be opened where we can investigate in a normal and respectful way.

By starting this thread you are again inviting people to divide and argue. That has nothing to do with freedom of speech, that is simply bullying the bad admin that locked the threads and wants to get a normal atmosphere back to this board. Those threads were all infected.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 03:46:16 AM
I just don't understand you Souza and MO.
If you have different opinions now why don't you choose only ONE administrator to this site ?!
You say you want investigation not fight but yet you and MO started the most visible fight here lately.
I hated when you agreed with each other in everything in the past but I hate it more now, when you disagree with each other so much.
This is not a normal situation between the admins of a site.
I came to think you are only playing here.......
We deserve an explanation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 03:54:14 AM
Explanation for what? Mo and I disagree on a lot of things. I stand by what I have posted all along, Mo has another opinion. That is fine and she has the right to have another opinion. But I also have the right to comment when I don't agree. There is not one admin, there are two. I can't help that and Mo can't help that. It is how it is, but I want the fighting on here to stop.

I locked the threads for exactly this reason, because here we go again. I want to continue the investigation, instead of having to deal with wars in every thread. But apparently people want to keep fighting and arguing. Fine, go ahead, but I will focus on other things from now on if y'all don't mind.

One request: keep the fights, disagreements and whatever else in this thread, so that other threads can be discussed like they are used to being discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 10, 2010, 03:55:49 AM
This is not how this forum should work..
If we have a problem the best way to solve it is NOT trying to hide it by locking thread and taking away the freedom of speech.
Thank god we are all different, we all have different thoughts and personalities and yes we have freedom of speech, locking thread because YOU think that the discussion has to stop is what I call " trying to silence people" … Nobody attacks you Souza, nobody jumps on you Souza and nobody asks you to leave Souza.. BUT if  some issues were brought to light WHY  we can't discuss them? Who are you to say that they are not important? In the thread opened by Navibl YOU brought up again the thisisalmostit and Bob issue and you felt free to attack ME -and you allowed the other members to do it as well- just because I expressed my opinion on that subject. Who are you to say that the Bob issue is not important and it should remain private? Were you the one who preached the equality in this forum? and then you feel free to hide something like that… that, I repeat,  IS important… the hoax purpose was enlighten to you by Bob and then confirmed by TS… who are they? Two anonymous members, and that is NOT important for you? is not important that members KNOW what is really going on?
You are an admin yes, and I respect that, but that doesn't give you the power to take decision for everybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 03:59:42 AM
I don't think I was ever fighting on this forum  :? .
I understand you and Mo have disagreements and maybe you don't realise this is TOO visible and weird to the others... happeneds when you are directly involved in something.....
Yet something is not right with this picture and I can't put my finger on it now  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 04:01:37 AM
Quote from: "Puff"
If we have a problem the best way to solve it is NOT trying to hide it by locking thread and taking away the freedom of speech.
Thank god we are all different, we all have different thoughts and personalities and yes we have freedom of speech, locking thread because YOU think that the discussion has to stop is what I call " trying to silence people" … Nobody attacks you Souza, nobody jumps on you Souza and nobody asks you to leave Souza.. BUT if  some issues were brought to light WHY  we can't discuss them? Who are you to say that they are not important? In the thread opened by Navibl YOU brought up again the thisisalmostit and Bob issue and you felt free to attack ME -and you allowed the other members to do it as well- just because I expressed my opinion on that subject. Who are you to say that the Bob issue is not important and it should remain private? Were you the one who preached the equality in this forum? and then you feel free to hide something like that… that, I repeat,  IS important… the hoax purpose was enlighten to you by Bob and then confirmed by TS… who are they? Two anonymous members, and that is NOT important for you? is not important that members KNOW what is really going on?
You are an admin yes, and I respect that, but that doesn't give you the power to take decision for everybody.

I have to ask again: who the hell is Bob  :lol: ?

I'll go read the locked thread....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

December 10, 2010, 04:03:12 AM
It gives me the power to stop wars when threads get out of hand, as I have also done in the past when members attacked each other. Admins are no exception.

You are not open to anything I say puff, so there is realy no need in arguing with you. You already made up your mind about the 'bob' issue and imply that I take everything everyone says for truth. That way you are undermining my ability to think for myself. That is your opinion and that's fine by me, but I have another one.

If you and Mo feel the urge to discuss the 'Bob' issue and the TS issue, then open a new thread about it, but don't attack every decision or post I make just because you think the issue is so important that it needs to be discussed in every thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 10, 2010, 04:04:07 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
Quote from: "Puff"

I have to ask again: who the hell is Bob  :lol: ?

I'll go read the locked thread....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 10, 2010, 04:05:46 AM
Thank you Puff  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 10, 2010, 04:15:36 AM
I don't know everything that happens behind the scenes, but I just want to say that this time I am somehow witness that the locking of some threads (especially one of them) is the right choice. I came to witness that there were and still are people here who play games and the majority of people don't even notice. If I didn't see it with my eyes I would probably say too that this is a shady movement done by the administrator. But no. This time I can really say that it's nothing shady with the locking of that thread. It's not the subject of the thread itself or the discussion, but what happened there and behind it. Some noticed, some not.

What I can say is that nothing lasts so long until it's demasked. Just give them rope and they will hang themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

December 10, 2010, 04:15:55 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It gives me the power to stop wars when threads get out of hand, as I have also done in the past when members attacked each other. Admins are no exception.

You are not open to anything I say puff, so there is realy no need in arguing with you. You already made up your mind about the 'bob' issue and imply that I take everything everyone says for truth. That way you are undermining my ability to think for myself. That is your opinion and that's fine by me, but I have another one.

If you and Mo feel the urge to discuss the 'Bob' issue and the TS issue, then open a new thread about it, but don't attack every decision or post I make just because you think the issue is so important that it needs to be discussed in every thread.

Oh no Souza, don't forget that I was the one who followed and supported TS, if I've changed my mind probably there is a reason why, or not..?
and I can't call what you have stopped a 'war', it was quite obvious that people would have objected and rejected what Mo revealed.... it's not something that happens everyday.... Don't twist my words please, I didn't say that you take everything everyone says for truth, I think you are smarter than that... but on the contrary I could say that someone could have fooled you (Mo and Souza), that is not possible? I think it could be very plausible! But you seem to look at this possibility as sacrilege! Do you think that 'the sources on the internet' used for your blogs are truth..? Not everything written on the web is facts and truth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions